emotional. {completed}

codyfernswaifu által

{complete} Y/N. A simple black girl, she has a job, goes to school, does her chores and her homework. Seems... Több

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen

chapter nine

379 11 45
codyfernswaifu által

(a/n: when i say PAY ATTENTION, i mean PAY ATTENTION. anyway. more smut)

{5.1K words}

<Y/N's pov>

I woke up to the click of the door closing. I scooted up on the bed, a heavy warmth on my naked body. I looked over to see Katsuki laying with his head on my chest, his arms and legs intertwined around me like he were a koala and I were a branch. 

"What the fuck did I do?" I whispered to myself, the boy stirring slightly. I know I just fucked up our friendship and the one with Sero in just a night. There was so much on my plate, I really didn't need this right now.

"Teddybear?"

"Kat." My voice became immediately soft seeing him. I tried to shake him awake, telling him that we were off from class that day, but he sleepily smiled and clung to my waist like he was a constrictor and nuzzled his cheek deeper into my chest. I lightly scoffed and tried to shake him awake, but he clung to me tighter. He entered protective mode so quickly that it was almost instantaneous, he growled out a quiet "Stop" and tightly grasped onto me.

"Sleep with me some more." He mumbled, now kissing lightly into my chest. His soft lips tickling my cleavage. I grab his face in my hands, him jumping back in surprise and something hidden, and press a light kiss to his forehead. He groggily lifted his head and looked up at me, his red eyes peeking through his lids. He takes that as an invitation to droop his head, and hold onto my waist again.

"No." I simply say, sliding from his grasp. "I want breakfast." I try to shake him again, only getting so far as to turn him over. The grumpy boy only groaning loudly and pulling the covers over his head.

"Come back."

I ignore his pleas, slipping into my robe and leaving the room. I really can't stand myself for doing that to him, to us. As fun as the night was, I know deep down inside, Bakugou and I can't be together. We're just not compatible. It's just not safe.

...

I walked over to the fridge, noticing a big white sheet of paper on the fridge.

Class 1a,
There's a large lack of breakfast food in here, unless someone wants to go shop. Sero, Kirishima, and I cooked food on the red side of Shoto last night so... yeah. I have an alternative, I'm working at this new place on 25th street, come down for breakfast.

Love, 
Pika-pika 

p-s: bring your own money, i'm not paying for you heathens.

I chuckled at my immature friend, going to get dressed and clear my mind. He'd been going on for a few days about conspiracy theories of us being body snatched and replaced. We'd blown his ideas off a few times, only for some reason he seemed so adamant. I pushed the thought of Denki's wild thoughts from my head, my own replacing them. Hopefully, some fresh air and good food would put me on the right track. 

...

<author's pov>

30 🄼🄸🄽🅄🅃🄴🅂 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

The cold morning air nipping at the exposed parts of her body, and sending a chill up her spine. Her mind went cloudy as she continued to drive down the road, she felt as if she were being stupid. She kept up with her self loathing all the way until she pulled into a parking lot. She pulled into one of the spots and turned off the engine. Grabbing her phone and pulling the keys from the ignition she exited the car gingerly.

She felt like an inconsolable child all over again, she walked the familiar path to the address Denki left with her eyes glued tightly to the sidewalk. She walked the path until she heard the sounds of some rowdy people and the smell of bourbon lingering. The sound of crunching leaves and her shoes on the pavement cut through the air. As she raised her head she could hear a slight rustling around the trashcans behind her, assuming it was an animal or something she paid it no mind. She began to walk, her eyes glued to the cans but still hiking away down the path. She wasn't watching where she was going, ending up bumping right into a man.. 

"Where ya' goin' little mouse?" A guy peered down at her with his hands in his pockets, he was quite tall and had the most abrasive smile on his face. He had pale skin, longish, black hair that spiked upward on his head, hanging low over his thin, turquoise eyes. His most striking features, however, were undoubtedly the patches of wrinkled, purple skin that cover much of his face and neck, said scars attached to the rest of his skin by multiple, crude surgical staples. He had several silver piercings in both ears, and a triple nostril piercing on the right side of his nose. He was wearing a dark blue jacket with a high, ripped collar, and matching pants, cut off above his ankles, a pair of dark dress shoes on his feet.

"Y/N. You okay? You look scared. Is it the scars?" He walked closer to her, a cruel smile playing on his lips. She moved past him and walked away, just chalking him up to be a creep or something, but something about those scars seemed so familiar, plus he knew her name. She could sense him following her, forcing her to walk down a secluded alley and running directly into the arms of someone.

Her head craned just a bit to reveal a slim man with deathly pale skin, tinged yellow, and wrinkled a great deal around his eyes. His lips are chapped and uneven, a small mole on the right underneath, with visible scars on his right eye and under his lip. He has messy grayish-blue hair of varying lengths, the longest clumps reaching to about his shoulders, left hanging over his face in uneven waves. His arm wrapping tightly around her shoulder caging her in, his other hand pressed to her neck, only four fingers touching her skin.

"You smell good. Is that vanilla scented perfume?" His voice tickling her ear.

"I'm Tomura-"

"Shigaraki." The realization hitting her like a bus. "I'm really not in the mood to play this game, what do you want?"

"Ah little mouse, don't be like that." Dabi reached forward, his fingers touching softly against her chin.

"Fuck you." She struggled against Shigaraki's death grip, she already knew to not move too much or use her quirk. They knew her name, so they more than likely knew her weaknesses and Shigaraki had his hand around her neck.

"Enough of that. We need you to come with us."

"No."

"I'm sorry, you must have thought I were requesting something. No, that was an order. All For One wants to see you in person, and you need to come with us."

She said nothing in response, only glaring at him intensely. His hand clasped her jaw tighly, squeezing the sides of her mouth together until his fingers touched. Y/N whimpered slighly from it and her body tensed up from the pain. Yet she never broke her defiant gaze. He stared daggers at her, almost amazed at how much pain she could take.

"Tell me something nice." He remarked, letting her mouth go. He directly into her face crudely smirking, Shigaraki tightening his grip on her shoulder. She relaxed herself and still staring into his eyes, she spat in his face as a response. Dabi nodded slightly and leaned back, wiping it off with a way too calm expression on his face.

"Okay."

Shigaraki released his hand from her shoulder but not the one from her throat, looking directly into her face and he murmured out, "Y/N, I don't think you should have done that." Dabi balled up his fists and narrowed his eyes at her. 

"Were you going into this store?" He questioned, Dabi looking at the door. She was scared, she knew Denki was in there.

He whistled a little tune and the cans rattled again, as soon as she turned to look, a blond girl jumped from behind the cans with a sickeningly scary grin, she was holding something small and silver in her hand, her schoolgirl outfit a bit dirty and smudged. She had three large silver canisters are attached to the sides of her mask, needles poking out of their tips and wires their bases, which connect them to the two larger cylinders strapped to the back of her belt. Gingerly walking to the duo, she stabbed the canister roughly into the side on her neck, a loud wail coming from her mouth. Her body stuttering slightly as she felt herself getting weaker.

"Shit." Shigaraki released his hand and let her body fall limply to the ground, while the girl filled her little receptacles up with blood. She looked quizzically into Y/N's face while she were on the ground, her fingers gingerly holding the can to her neck as she kneeled.

"You are so lovely. Sucks we have to meet like this." Her voice was soft as much as her appearance played against her. She ran her fingers along the side of Y/N's face and pulled a small knife from a strap on her thigh, holding it above her terrified head.

"Toga...no." Dabi softly chided, the girl scoffing lightly and placing the knife back in its holster.

Once the girl got her fill, she pecked the girl on the top of her head giggling as she voiced softly, "Get it? 'Sucks' Because of- y'know. Yeah you didn't get the joke."

Y/N watched with hooded eyes, as she whispered something to Shigaraki and ran across the street and into the bar that Denki was at. Shigaraki simply rocked on the balls of his feet 'tsking' and opening a portal walking inside and disappearing. Dabi loitered for just a few moments more, walking up to a dizzy Y/N . He pressed his pinky into the side of her neck lightly, cauterizing the wound that Toga had made. The singe making her cry out loudly, and tightly clutch her hands.

"Little mousie. You don't have to be so mean." Dabi kissing her forehead and walked away, also leaving a drained Y/N there, limply on the ground. She tried to raise herself up onto her hands but immediately fell back down due to blood loss. Her arms and legs felt like liquid and the trees seemed to sway in her blurred vision. No, if she fell asleep she would surely die. She propelled some air under her and forced herself upwards, slowly but surely hobbling after them.

...

"Y/N. Wha-" Denki whimpered, him leaning halfway across the front counter, as she entered the doors and saw his current state.

"Denki!" She yelled, clutching her neck.

"If you don't come willingly, we'll go see your family, maybe we could persuade them. Do you want that?" Dabi asked.

"Or how about this little young thing. This little young, tender thing," Toga leaned over the counter, cupping Denki's face squishing his cheeks together and reaching down her thigh for a knife.

"I wonder how nice his blood would be." She leaned him over the counter further, pressing him down onto his stomach on the counter her hand still firmly on his cheeks and jaw. She held the boy there and lifted his black shirt up exposing his arm.

"Himiko Toga-" The tips of her fingers went pale and colorless, she was ready but had to time her attack correctly. It was two of them, and one of her, plus Denki was in Toga's hands. She had to be very smart about it.

"His cute little baby face going blue as I drain the sweet blood from his veins." Her voice got more high pitched as she became more unhinged and demented. Toga licked the blade of the knife and twirled it around, mocking Y/N.

"Let him go!"

"Tell me stupid, what's your quirk? How could it benefit me?" She hit him on the back of his head with the butt of the knife, making the student lowly groan. Raising his head by his hair, she placed the blade at his neck, preparing for a long slice. Dabi becoming anxious as he felt the tension in the atmosphere.

"Let him go!"

Activating her quirk, she raised her hands, pulling large chunks up from the Earth, the ground cracking as she pulled it up. Toga and Dabi immediately went on the defense, trying to quickly form a game plan but Y/N was too quick, taking the large masses of the hard terrain and using it to pin the villains to the wall, the rock centered in their bodies. Her eyes were glued to Dabi's hands, them exposed due to the position of the rock. Using her other hand, she used the air to pull Denki up and push him near the door.

"Denki. I need you to go. Get far away from here. Don't look or even come back!" She screamed pushing him up.

"But what about-" He started, his voice a little wobbly as he was inched to the road, the little grunts of Dabi startling him and alerting Y/N's full attention.

"I'll be fine Denki." Get-just get away from here!"

"I can help! My quirk is a little unstable-"

"I don't want you to help Denki. Do not use your quirk. You need to run." She knew Denki only had a couple of really good attacks and maybe one power move in him before he short-circuited. She couldn't deal with having to save him and herself against two people. He needed to go get help or something. 

Using her free hand she grabbed him by his collar and stood him up, still holding them back. She could feel the integrity of the Earth, get worse due to Dabi's extreme heat. Yet somehow she managed to push him further enough to the road.

"Y/N!" He screamed near them, watching helplessly as she was pushed backwards by Dabi's flame, her pulling up more rocks and dirt to create a shield to block the fire. Her white eyes gleaming and pure anger plastered on his face as she broke the shield. Dabi threw a flaming ball at Y/N, her clumsily catching it and twirling around, throwing it back at him with intensity. He stumbled back from the massive fireball planted in his chest.

Denki watched the scene unfold, unsure of listening to his friend or watching nearby to make sure that she didn't get into a sticky situation. Before he could contemplate it any further, he saw a pair of yellow eyes meet his. He stumbled backwards a few steps, before Toga rushed out chasing him down. Kaminari full on running down the street, Toga giggling manically as she ran after him. His feet propelled his body along with a sharp intensity and unusual quickness. The sound of wet leaves and sploshing mud cut through the air. His legs didn't even feel pain as he kept running as quickly as he could, adrenaline coursing through him. After he felt like he was at a good place, he could hear the echo of Toga's high voice screaming his name out with intensity. The voice immediately made her start running again. Denki hesitated when he got to the edge of the street, busy traffic becoming a serious obstacle coupled with the psychopath with space buns, running after him. 

He pressed the crosswalk button, frantically looking for the fluorescent green man, Toga getting even closer to him, so much that he could hear her giggles. Denki made a quick decision as she had closed in, using his quirk and slamming his hands at the ground, electrocuting the terrain. She stopped in her tracks, the current flowing through her body, violently jerking around and mumbling wildly. To Denki's ebullience, the cars stopped momentarily, allowing him to run through the vehicles to make it safely on the other side. Him getting his pace back and sprinting down the sidewalk turning the corner and out of sight.

Toga got up, brushing herself off, skipping back happily. She didn't want to really catch Denki only keep him far away from Y/N so they could take her. Mission accomplished.

She crossed the alleyway again, to an absolutely destroyed forest, Dabi was very much beat up, a few of his stitches were off of his face, blood dripping on his neck and forearms. His white shirt was ripped at the neckline and his navy blue jacket was torn on one sleeve and the other was hanging off of his shoulder. She obviously wasn't pulling any punches with him. Yet, her efforts were for naught because he had an unconscious Y/N tied up and was picking her up, putting her on his shoulder.

"Hurry up." He gruffly voiced, exiting into the black and purple void was there waiting in all its glory. He trekked on, going through the portal.

Toga took Y/N's phone, keys and wallet and pushed the door open, going to complete her portion of their mission.

...

Y/N could see light breaking through the bag over her face, the faint smell of mildew and bourbon filling her nostrils up. She assumed it was about four or five even if the room was tinted in an orange and tan tint. Her hands were in these large metal tanks, stopping her from using her quirk, as she tried to melt through it. Only she couldn't if she wanted too because her wrists were bound in the signature yellow quirk retention cuffs. Her legs were bound by the ankles on the chair. Even her neck was cuffed and stuck her to the chair. She knew exactly where she was and her anxiety was through the roof, she felt knots in her stomach. The bag was snatched off of her head and the light hurt her eyes. Her brother was directly in front of her, holding the burlap bag crouched in front of her, the rest of the villains circling him.

"Hey Dumpling." He smiled, trying to make her feel comfortable. She didn't respond, looking away from her brother anger sizzling in her veins, she balled her hands up, tugging them against the ropes. Her fingers hit the coolness of the large metal cylinders that kept her hands contained.

"She's upset." Shigaraki remarked, leaning against the bar and crossing his arms.

"Don't speak for me, unless you put on chapstick. You ashy bitch." She immediately focused on him, the ashamed man taking the hand from his face and putting it on the counter. She had to fight back a smile seeing his lips form a pout as he turned away. Everyone in the room was silent, taken aback by how bold she was.

A deep voice that she recognized as 'Black Fog' resonated through her ears. "That's not nice."

Turning her head as much as she could in the bind about her neck. Her eyes falling on the black and purple mass of a bartender cleaning out a glass.

 "Y/N, if your parents could see you now." The screen near the end of the bar flashed, a deep voice speaking through the monitor.

"Tch! Can you see them? Wait until I call All Might to come fuck you up. Ole wack eyeless ass." She spoke, laughing as the screen shut off. Little her just insulted an overarching antagonist and the leader of the league. Sometimes her own mouth surprised her.

"Did the boys rough you up kitty?" Some guy in a grey and black hood asked, leaning against a doorframe.

"Let me out of these ropes and I'll show you, kitty." She spat back, looking at him with a scary glare in her eyes.

"Don't be bitter, little mouse." Dabi snickered out, leaning closer to Y/N's face, his words tickling the small of her ear. Craning her head back in his direction, addressing him now with a sharp tongue.

"Hey scar-face, call me that again and I'll loosen some more of your stitches."

"So you're just going to roast everyon-" Mr. Compress asked, rolling a small blue ball around in his gloved fingertips.

"Oh you and the rest of the extras can burn in Hell, you guys barely even get lines or screen time. Come off it." She remarked, rolling her eyes. Noticing some of the other villains in her peripheral playing cards at a table, obviously hurt by her words.

(a/n: can we really just appreciate Magne for being a badass transgender villain? sis is dope asf. or how about the fashion sense of mr. compress? he's the only man i would let fuck me up in an overcoat, a feather hat, and red fenty gloves. like these villains were lowkey the shit lmao)

"Dumpling." Her brother started, cutting through the silence.

"I hate you. You truly are a disappointment." She stared up at him, anger evident in her words.

"I'm a disappointment? I did this for you!" He shouted, getting into her face. "Tell me, where were your precious heroes when Dad was beating our asses? Hmm?" That remark was so snide and disgusting. He had the audacity to bring up her trauma, just to get her to join their little evil circle jerk.

"Aren't you tired of being doubted?" Shigaraki ingrained, her eyes darting over to meet his. He knew he'd struck a nerve and she did too. She was tired of being underestimated especially since her quirk was so powerful.

 "We need a reformed society." He finished, letting a guy introduced as 'Spinner' take the floor, informing her of Stain's ideology and what it taught the villains. She waited patiently until he finished, nodding as if she understood, it actually going in one ear and out the other.

"Look at me you fucking idiot! The mosquito girl drained my blood, Staples over here burnt me, and the Krusty Krab almost fucking disintegrated me." She yelled at her brother, thankful she was contained or she would have hit him. She saw a change in his eye, as did Dabi. 

"We want you to join us, Y/N. Your quirk is impressive." Shigaraki started again. 

"Why did you guys wait until now?" She asked

"We couldn't find you." Dabi interjected. "But your brother here, has been very helpful in that sense." He finished, slapping his hands down on her brothers' shoulders. She rolled her eyes, at their proposal and how close they actually were.

"Fuck you guys. It'll never happen." She screamed, her loud voice coming through.

Her brother almost jumped back, disgusted shivers running down her spine at the sight before her. She glanced at Shigaraki, who had a repulsed scowl on his face. Obviously, he hated this whole situation at least as much as she did, if not more. She wasn't bending to his will. However, contrary to her, his repulsion was fueling his anger, and he stomped towards them, pushed her brother aside, and loomed over the woman, hand extended to decay her. "I suggest you join us or I will slowly turn you into a pile of dust. A nasty and painful way to go."

But the woman smiled wildly "I don't care. You should've initially asked nicer." The man getting more unhinged and coming closer.

"Shiggy, lay off. She'll come around." Her brother chimed in on her behalf. Only they were caught in a heated staring match.

"Y/N, you have one chance. Join us." He repeated, not getting a response per the norm. He angrily ran his fingers along the neck restraint disintegrating it. Y/n watched a pile of dust form in her lap, his middle and index finger walking up and resting at the base of her neck, she could feel four of his fingers on his neck, yet she didn't show the slightest tinge of fear.

"Shigaraki!" He screamed, Y/N closing her eyes and preparing to die with defiance. Only her brother didn't allow that to happen, he touched his temples and then held his arms out, tossing the man across the room. 

"Leave me!" Shigaraki screamed, brushing off all advances for someone to help him up. He nodded at Dabi, the man smirking cruelly and chuckling to himself. He lurched forward, grabbing the man's throat his hand. He jerked him into the air, Y/N silently freaking out about her brother on the brink of death in Dabi's hands. His hand tightened and rose him off of the ground, the other male flailing his legs and and trying to pry the hand off of his throat. Dabi chuckling darkly at the males' struggling.

"You really outgrew your usefulness very hastily." He whispered but everyone could hear it.

...

"Y/N? Are you okay? What happened with the villains?" Denki asked, running up to her, he looked very tired and very scared. More frightened than normal.

"I'm fine, pup. See?" She responded, doing a small spin in front of him.

"Where are you going?" He inquired, poking and prodding at her for bruises. "Do you want me to call Mr. Aizawa?"

"No!"She shrieked, Denki jumping back. "I'm just going to see Bakugou Katsuki." She stuttered, trying to ease them both in that sentence. It sounded a bit foreign to Denki that she called him by his full name instead of Kat, like she normally did.

"You sure you're okay?" He asked, now more skeptical than ever. He wasn't as dumb as people thought. 

"Just perfect." She smiled, her eyes holding something very familiar to Denki, her smile was unnatural.

"Alright, well I'll see you." He shrugged, walking down the hall. He turned back a few times getting a weird looking wave from her.

"Bye dummy-erm-I mean Denki." She giggled, watching him as he left her sights.

She watched him walk down the hall, entering his room and shutting the door. Y/N sprinting down the halls in near Bakugou's door.

Y/N entered the dorm room with a loud kick, grabbing the boy and she slamming him to the ground, Bakugou letting out a foul groan of pure hatred out as a needle pierced his skin. He used the last of his strength to scream, he could feel his neck going numb as the medicine flowed and everything faded to black.

...

 "Come on boys, you can't hit any harder than that? Only one drop of blood?" Y/N taunted, tasting the iron flooding the inside of her mouth. Twice standing in front of her, tired out from hitting her just as much as the rest of the villains. They were sadly mistaken if they thought hitting her would make her do what they want.

They weren't her dad.

"Shut up!" He screamed, getting tired of her. He jumped up and roundhouse kicked her across her face, tipping her and the chair over. Her nose gushing red and her eye beginning to sting.

"Harder." She giggled, still annoying them with glee. She wanted them to stop, but her quirk didn't work and these guys were assholes. So, she was going to find humor in the situation. Twice slumped down, the kick taking the rest of his energy from him. Dabi stood her chair back up without a word. He tugged a handful of her hair in his hand and yanked it hard. The tug made her head fall back and her have to look up at him. Her eyes were hooded and she was tired, sweat and blood flooding from her brow and messing with her sight. The sadist in front of her, drew his arm back and hit her three times, once on the bridge of her nose and two on her jaw. Y/N's head was ringing and her eyes went cloudy, her sight finally going black.

"Take her to the room." He motioned to one of the villains, him finding pleasure in being the only one to knock her out completely. 

...

🄷🅁🅂 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

Their lips melded into a soft, wonderful, passionate kiss. Everything felt renewed as he drew her even closer. The kiss deepened, awakening dormant pleasure spots.

Y/N hummed and moaned enjoying the foreplay of their entwined tongues along with something else. "Damn," she playfully teased. Bakugou's rising arousal steadily grinding against her.

He released her lips with a boyish grin. "I can't help that you're so damn sexy."

She unbuttoned his shirt from the bottom to the top. "Hmmm...this is very nice," she whispered in a sensual voice, sliding her hand over his taut chest, licking her lips. One last, nasty kiss and she was about to leave.

It surprised him and he questioned, "Where are you going?"

"Back to my friends." she winked.

Bakugou's held unto her wrist. "Stay...we're not finished yet." He inhaled the intoxicating scent from her cinnamon smelling perfume while nuzzling the nape of her neck. "Besides you smell breathtaking." He wondered why she changed her usual vanilla smelling perfume for one that smelt like cinnamon and iron. Only he brushed it off, dropping his head to nip at her neck.

"But..." A sensual neck kiss completely silenced her. She really had to get back, only the prospect of fucking this man to get back at Y/N, was far too great. Slowly he backed her against the wall.

He ripped open her shirt, unhooking her lacy bra. While one hand squeezed her breast, the other's fingers played with her. Desire claimed every part of her - heart pounding, breath rushing in and out, body sticky with sweat and fingers gripping his hair. She arched her hips towards those searching fingers.

"Katsuki Bakugou.."

"My Y/N, all mine," he whispered over and over again in that deep, sexy voice. His mouth leaving soft kisses from her neck back to her lips. His growing erection strained from inside his pants. "I want you so fucking much...," he groaned.

"I love you Bakugou!" She giggled, her usual voice an octave higher than normal.

Suddenly a pang of conscience gripped his mind.

"Damnit! Damnit!" he exhaled, releasing his hold on her. "This...this dumbass," he said sucking in a quick breath. She said she loved him, he'd never thought she would say that. Something was definitely off.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked, leaning away from her.

"Nothing! I just want to show you how much I love you." She cheerfully responded, trying to ease him of his skepticism. She returned his hand to the inside of her underwear, now pressing kisses to his neck. He let his body go pliant in her arms, closing his eyes and hissing out. It was really weird that she was being this dominant, but he didn't care. Her taking his hand and leading him to his bed.

...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

33.9K 930 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
100K 6.2K 40
You are a student in class 1-C that bearly passed the entrance exam. Being a hero is only a dream to you at this point, your quirk being simple and b...
48.8K 1.3K 21
After a horrible life with living in the League of Villains, the heroes finally save you from that hell and invite you to UA since you have potential...
108K 2.5K 40
Hey there, welcome to my content. This will contain smut, fluff, violence and more. The name is Y/n Aizawa L/n. Yes, as in wife of. I work for the He...