Claim My Heart

ViDisha21 द्वारा

This is a sequel to the book- To Capture A Heart. *** Veronica had it all and then, in just a matter of a fe... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Welcome back.

373 36 31
ViDisha21 द्वारा

H E Y!

First of all, thank you! Thank you for being here and thank you for giving this story a chance. It means the world to me.

I'm so excited to continue this story and show you guys what I have in store for Veronica and Tyler. I hope it'll be worth your time and that you guys will love this story as much as I do.

What can you expect from this book? –More heat, more heartbreak, more of Tyler's Pov, more character growth, and more of Veronica being. . .well, Veronica.

Is there anything specific you guys are looking forward to in this book? Let me know.

Alright, so. . .shall we get started?

***

Veronica.
A.k.a, Tiger ;)

Tyler.

***

I'll be adding more aesthetics and cast pictures gradually. I'll let you guys know when I do.
The first chapter is now up. I hope you guys like it!

–all my love,
Vidisha.💕

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Beautifully Broken Prettiest.of.lies* द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

22.9K 1.3K 43
"You shouldn't need to drink to try and drown your feelings Kayla. I've watched the people around me do this all my life and it doesn't fix anything...
10.4K 1.2K 64
We were together. I forgot the rest. A car accident got me to suffer from amnesia, leading me to cross the paths of a rockstar. I assume I had never...
110 36 40
Life is hard. For Max and Audrey, it's a never-ending cycle of chaos. Between the drama of fights, relationships, family, and the complications of th...
231 0 42
Grey Montgomery had everything she wanted out of life. She was on the verge of graduating high school and going off to college with the love of her l...