You'll never treat your self...

נכתב על ידי tashamus

Louis is struggeling with eating disorder and selfharming. He family is turn apart. Because Louis is gay and... עוד

Intro
Chapter 1 Louis Family and how it all started
Chapter 2 Tas returning home and the fight and comfort.
Chapter 3 The bitch isn't so bitch after all
Chapter 4 AManda's Happy place
Chapter 5 what is going on with Tas???
Chapter 6 Tas Dilemma
Chapter 7. Louis and Tas have a loooooooong Talk
Chapter 8. Amanda and Tas have a loooooooong Talk
Chapter 9 Amanda's Bad Day and Tas'cad dream
Chapter 10 Harry's Intro
Chapter 11 Liam's Intro
Chapter 12 Louis's bad day at School and Tas can feel something is Wrong!
Chapter 13 Liam thinking about ending his life and he is inlove with amanda!
Chapter 14 - Harry in Class with Louis
Chapter 14 Amanda is getting ready for the Party!
Chapter 16 Amanda and Zayn hook up at the party !
Chapter 17 Harry and Louis Meets at the party and are together!
Chapter 18 Harry and Louis is having sex for the first time!!!
Chapter 19 Amanda is getting busted by Tas !
Chapter 20 Louis Trying to talk amanda to her senses and ends up cutting!!!
Chapter 21 Amanda Finds Louis ...
Chapter 22 Harry And Louis Get together...
Chapter 23 Amanda shows up at her nabours door late at night Who is her Nabour?
Chapter 24 Harry is staying over and talk to Tas!!!
Chapter 25 Louis's Nightmare!
atour notes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 26 Liam and Amanda at Liam's Place
Chapter 27 Harry's P.O.V.
Chapter 28 Tas 'POV

Chapter 15 Louis Nightmare and Amanda is asking him to join her party!

234 5 0
נכתב על ידי tashamus

Louis P.O.V.

I woke up covered in sweat and looked around my room. I had a really bad nightmare. I was dreaming that Amanda was being hold down by our mom and forced to watch what dad was doing to me and after that he was going for her. I didn’t like it one bit. I hated when dad was raping me or whatever he was doing to me. I lay back down again. I felt asleep again but was soon to wake up again it was Amanda shaking me to wake up. I sat up right and I she was a little bit chocked when I just put my arms around her and put her in my lap and just gave her a big hug and put her into me. I was wounding if I had talked in my sleep or something. I really missed her just to be like this. After we had sat like that  for a while I was lying down again and Amanda was right beside me I wrapped my arm around her and put her really close to me and I was hiding my face in her neck. I am NOT in love with her but she is my sister and I just had a bad nightmare with her in it I didn’t like it. She turned around and looked at me and asked if I wanted to come to a party she was having and I said yes I could use some time were I was carefree as she said she missed. She told me it was her way to say sorry to me for all her behaving she had done to me in the past she was crying and I just lazily hold her into me. I kissed her head and told her that I loved her no matter what she had done or was going to do. I didn’t care as long she was happy. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and just hold on to me once again. I told her that I was coming to that party but we had to be quite about it or Tas is going to kill us so we decided that it was for the best. Just like old times. GOD I miss those times. Why did mom and dad have to destroy us and espeasally Amanda? God I hated them I am happy that tas kicked the out. I was really safe right now I just wish I could have a boyfriend that would love me and accept my family as it was right now.  I just wish that I made a plan. If I didn’t get a boyfriend in for a year I would end my life I really hated it. And I made a plan that I will cut so deep that I would bleed to death and I wont be home to do it but I will not tell anyone. I will give my plan a year and if I didn’t have a boyfriend in for a year then it was goodbye life and family and everything.

Written By Tashamus

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

118K 2.4K 23
Harry has a secret. A secret he doesn't want anyone to know because he is afraid that they will treat him differently. He's tired of the rumors, s...
8.7K 250 9
(You got here just in time to let me know I was worth saving) Everything is different, yet so eerily comfortable and the same. There's silence for a...
8.7K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
351K 10.8K 29
BOOK 1 What can you do when your foster parents have been abusing you your whole life. Threatning that if you tell anyone they'll kill you. What can...