The Lost Brothers

بواسطة SomeoneWeird19

This is a story about Norman Polk and Sammy Lawrence. These two were step brothers but they were separated af... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1: New Brother
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: New Friend
Chapter 4: A New Home?
Chapter 5: Regrets?
Chapter 6: Reunited
Chapter 7: A Brothers Love
Chapter 8: Music Changes Everything
Chapter 9: First Day, First Friend

A/N IMPORTANT

33 1 3
بواسطة SomeoneWeird19

Hey guys so I have decided to quit this story. Now before you freak out. I'm actually redoing it. I didn't like the timeline or events in this story. I created a new one called "Norman Polk". It'll be very similar to this story. Norman and Sammy are still brothers and Lacie will be in the 2 or 3 chapter. Etc. Theirs just gonna be a few changes. Thank you for sticking with me through the story and I hope you'll read the one I will continue AND finish. Thank you guys! :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.5K 329 117
COVER DRAWING BY ME! - - In my AU ink demon and Bendy are not the same person! Contains- Ink Demon x Henry Henry was going to see his old friend one...
31.9K 1K 25
Down this ink filled hell, there are monsters, demons, and angels that roam the halls of a once bustling studio. Then there was you. You didn't know...
37 1 1
Rae Morningstar has two amazing boyfriends... so when a third love interest comes into the mix, he starts to struggle with his day-to-day. From work...
6.5K 157 10
Code, 68174, name Y/n You and Ray were biological siblings and your mother is your caretaker, you found out the secret in your house at such a young...