Cursed Wish||J.JK✅[Editing]

Por Irtiza_yesmeen

" It's not only magical... It's cursed! " He groaned in pain. " Is it my fate now? I am going to suffer... Mais

~Prolouge~
Chapter 1 : Persecution
Chapter 2 : Perceive
Chapter 3 : Suicide
Chapter 4: Savior
Chapter 5: Penalty
Chapter 6 : The Diary
Chapter 7: Escape
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: Vengeance
Episode 10: Death
Episode 11: Reminiscence
Chapter 12: Dream
Chapter 13:Coincidence?
Chapter 14 : Unveiled
Chapter 15: Trauma
Chapter 16 : Hunt
Chapter 17: LOST
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Decease?
Chapter 20 : Destiny
Chapter 21: Sweet Moments
Chapter 22 : Never not
Chapter 23: Comeback
Chapter 24: Demise
Chapter 25 : Broken?
Chapter 26: Adores
Chapter 27: Happiness
Final Chapter : FATE
Author's Note

~Epilogue~

181 21 17
Por Irtiza_yesmeen

10 years later

Deluge (n.)

a heavy fall of rain

"a deluge of rain hit the plains"

He sighed hearing the thunder, moving his gaze from the book.

"It will be a cloudburst soon"

Adjusting his long hairs over his forehead, he looked at the sky through the window. It's dusk. Feels like it's midnight, sky casted with heavy, black clouds. The pain also increased in his heart.

I don't know why I am so addicted to rain even when you are not with me... I wanted to drench every rain with you, starting from the first rain of the season to the last one.

He closed his eyes, his grip went hard on the book, fingers curled up.

Why I feel you so close to me Yan? Is it just my hallucination or is it real.. I feel like you are with me everytime! I swear it is tormenting.. It's been 10 years, b-but I feel like you never left me. Never ever...

He couldn't, tears drifted from his eyes. He promised to her that he will never cry when it is for her. Because he knew he is still with her. But that thought is stabbing more in his heart. Thinking her or imagining her is more tormenting.

She was my reality at a time and now? How can be a healing process be tormenting at a same time? Just how?

He bit his lower lip to control the urge of crying. He kept the book on the table and stood up. Slowly he moved to the picture in front of him hanging on wall. Since last 10 years, he is just living in mi casa alone. Living in the room where she framed all the little memories.

Going close to her picture, he took up his trembling fingers to the picture. He slowly brushed his fingers softly over the picture. He has been doing the same thing since all these 10 years.

"You know when I miss you most when it rains? Because your aura is as dark like pre rain clouds and as freshening like rain. I feel most comfortable in rainy breeze and you used to smell like that breeze. Your scent is like oxygen to me yan... I breathe that to live. Yesterday went away easily. The day of our marriage!"

He inhaled some air. He never addressed the day as her death day. It is their wedding day.

"You heard it right love? It thundered, the rainy breeze is coming, it is touching my face and hairs"

He closed his eyes and felt the breezes playing over his body. He founds her touch their. Everytime he could feel her in such breeze, but today it was intense. He frowned his eyebrows as he really felt like hands going over his face and playing with his hairs.

"Why this is so real love? Why so intense, why so intoxicating just like you!"

He mumbled with clenched heart.

His breathes became unsteady as like the breeze before rain when the memories again started to wash his brain.

The rain started pouring, drenching the dried up plains with big drops of relief.

He went to the other corner of the room to take his black tattooed guitar. Tattooed their name "Yangookie". Not only on guitar but also he did that on his chest.

His gaze moved outside the window for the second time. Determining his mind he went out if the room and outside of the house. He headed to the yard. His unstable footsteps stopped in front of a specific place of yard. 

"You can't sleep now okay? You have to again listen me up singing. It's been 10 years right? I didn't even hummed a bit. But I can't control the urge of singing for you today yan! I don't know why" 

Getting all wet in the rain he kept blabbering to her like a child. He went more close to the grave and sat beside that. Taking the guitar in his lap, he started to work his fingers over the strings. Slowly and steadily, carefully as like he used to caressed her, he stroke the tips of his finger. 

He sang. 

After 10 years, he finally couldn't hold himself back to sing. He used to torture himself by not singing, by stopping himself to get the most simplest thing he craved. That's how he could suppress the cries for craving her more and more day by day. 

Behind the faint smile that looked at me

I will draw a beautiful purple shade

Though our footsteps may be out of step

I want to walk this path with you

Still with you

His fingers left the strings with the tears falling down from eyes. He is so soaked in rain as like his heart is soaked in affliction. 

"I sang well right yan?"  He smiled. 

A sudden breeze swept over his body. He felt that closing his eyes. 

"Pretty cool way to not talk dear" He giggled. 

He turned towards the house being all drenched and red eyes, nose. Getting in the room, he swept the guitar and changed his dress. He wore one of his sweatpants and took some clothes of Yiana. He jumped on the bed with his half naked body. Made himself cozy on the pillow, hugging her clothes in his chest. 

"This scent~" 

Her scent lingered his nose as well as his heart. He felt like he was just wrapping his arms around her small, soft body. As like he was snugging his nose on her head, he was feeling him the closest to his heart. 

"I love you Yan" 

He mumbled and smiled with dozy eyes. 

Every wishes came true of that diary, each and every so what will happen to the wish she made that day last on that diary? The day when she was demolished for that cursed wish. 

"Dear diary, you made all the wishes true, Can I ask you something crazy? Will you fulfill that too? I just want to be with him in any way, even if I die, I want to be with him. Can you fulfill that wish? I know you can do that right? You should grant the wish of a dying girl... Please can you?" 

The wish she made when she was burning in the strong flames of the curse. Won't it come true too? 

He got up from his sleep, rubbing his eyes. 

"Why your dreams always felt such true" He mumbled. 

"That's not dream" 

He snapped his head forward. 

"It's true, I was stroking you hairs... Gookie" 

"Yah, I know I am hallucinating again. Come on, my hallucination power is so strong now, I can watch her talking to me gosh!" 

He chuckled but could hear his heartbeat getting faster, bloods rushing fast in his all vessels making him warm. 

" You are not hallucinating dear! I am your Yan... Maybe not as human but I am with you all the time" 

He frowned his eyebrows. 

"It can't be real" He whispered when he actually felt her touch on his cheeks. 

The smell of her was getting intense, same intoxicating smell as she was more closer to him. It was like dream, but it was not. It was reality? He couldn't believe. But he was watching her, right in front of his eyes. The same person. 

Tears started forming in his doe eyes. 

She slowly came closest to him and cupped his cheeks with her both hand. 

"A-are you real Yan?" 

He spoke with cracked voice. 

"Yes gookie, I am your yan. I was with you all the time, my soul never left you for a second after my body died" 

She had the same warmth in her hands. He was feeling that after the whole 10 years. 

"C-Can I t-touch you?" He again asked. 

She held on of his hand and kept that on her face. 

"Yes, you can. I don't know how is it happening, what it is actually, all I know that I got the chance to meet with you, talk with you, to touch you again after so many year." 

He could see tears in her eyes. 

"H-How is it possible yan? How can y-you?" 

"Luckily I made the wish.. to be with you forever in that diary when I was burning in flames. It may sound crazy or it actually don't have any explanation why I made that wish that time but... I got you again and so do you" 

Tears were flowing down from both of their eyes. 

"That means you were with me all the time?" 

"All the time.. even when you were singing for me.. I was right by your side and hearing you!" 

" I-I , why didn't you show up before?"  He asked her being desperate. 

" I don't know, I tried several times but it didn't work. I touched you but you didn't feel that, but today when you were looking at my picture I touched you, and you felt that right?" 

He was just hearing with wide eyes.

"And somehow you saw me today! I am glad that you can see me, touch me!" 

She smiled beautifully. As like she used to smile, he always used to imagine. 

He didn't spared a single second just grabbed her close to him. He buried his face in her chest and encircled his arms around her waist. 

"I don't care it is reality or dream, I just want to stay like this forever" 

He mumbled while crying like a baby.

She stroked his hairs. 

"I just wanted to be happy for once, but I didn't knew that I have to pay for that like this!" 

He was sobbing and speaking. 

"Shh.. Don't cry love! I am here now! I will never ever leave you! I promise" 

He looked at her with red eyes. 

"Promise?"  He asked. 

"Promise love" 

She smiled. 

He went closer to her and pecked her lips slowly. 

"Please don't leave me! Please!" 

"Just sleep in my warmth gookie, it's been many years right?" 

Saying that she laid on the bed with him in his arms. 

Just like ago, they slept in their arms. 

His cursed wish ruined their fate, made it cruel but her wish flipped the table. They bloom the flower of love again. 

The moment their fate asked itself, will it change? It changed! 

They are now destined together even though it is not normal, but all matters them being together right? 

A/N: So! I hope this chapter surprised you a lot! I just put all the fantasy stuffs here lol. You may think her ghost, or as angel , or anything you want! But she is with him right? 

Finally the emotional roller-coaster ends here! I hope it didn't disappoint you :) 

Love ya'all! 💖💜

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
821 76 44
A simple love story of underworld king Jeon Jungkook and an orphan girl who's been betrayed by her own trusted ones 🔞🔞🔞
1.4K 87 19
He suddenly jerked her closer holding her waist. She collides with his masculine body, sudden closeness causing shock on her face. "Time to get even...
2.5K 107 31
- [ Ongoing ] - 𝙔/𝙣: "𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 �...