That Night "OhmFluke" My vers...

Av Bank_Teresa

This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch... Mer

Prologue
The beginning of love
Finding the answer
Endless pleasureЁЯФЮ
Between The Rain
Deep Feelings Aroused
Worrying About You
The Friendship
The engagementЁЯФЮ
Excessive jealousy
The Persecution
The Fluke's Plan
The unexpected
Doubts
Namtan
My Version Of Love
Saying goodbye to a friend
Evil plan
Believing in you
Pretending to be bad
Soon It Will Be You
The phone call
Going back in time
Trying to forget you
Until I Die
OhmFluke Special Chapter Part1

OhmFluke Special Chapter Part2ЁЯФЮ

1.7K 48 10
Av Bank_Teresa

After an hour the two went to the hotel, arrived in the bedroom, Fluke without wasting time went quickly to the bathroom, and closed the door, Ohm was surprised by what Fluke just did, surprised he said.

Ohm: love! .... What happened ?! Aren't you feeling good?!

Fluke's eyes widening said.

Fluke: no ... that's not it ... I just want to shower ... I'm not smelling good ...

Ohm: you don't have to worry about it ... You always smell good ...

Angry Fluke

Fluke: what are you saying ... I haven't showered since we got here ... Of course I'm not smelling good ... I'm going to shower ...

Ohm smiled when he heard the cuteness of Fluke's words.

Ohm: okay ... I won't talk anymore ... Take your shower ...

Fluke took a shower and left the bathroom, when he left he turned and opened his eyes wide when he saw the half-naked Ohm with just a towel, Fluke said.

Fluke: what ... what are you doing ?!

Ohm saw Fluke's frightened eyes, realized that Fluke was trying to get away from him, because he knew that Ohm would not miss this opportunity for the two of them to be alone in a hotel. Ohm walked up to Fluke, Fluke saw Ohm going approaching him and started walking backwards, and ended up touching the bathroom door, Ohm put a hand on the door next to Fluke's head and said with a seductive look and smile.

Ohm: what are you thinking ?!

Fluke saw this look, and realized that Ohm realized he was running away from him, Fluke choking on his words.

Fluke: what ... What ... What are you talking about ... I ... I don't ... I'm not thinking about anything ...

Ohm always with a seductive smile, began to approach the lips of Fluke to say.

Ohm: so why do you look at me like you want to run away from me?! ... Are you afraid of me?! ..

Fluke: I'm not afraid of you ... You ... You are ... So I thought.

Ohm almost on fluke's lips.

Ohm: so you thought about what?!.

Fluke saw Ohm coming very close to him, and his lips almost close to his, missing a little to kiss him, Fluke pushed Ohm a little, and left the place that was putting him out of breath.

Fluke: so you better go take a shower too ... It's hot here, don't you think ... Go .... Go take a shower ...

Fluke started pushing Ohm into the bathroom, Ohm was sad and discouraged, but agreed to go take a shower. Ohm took a shower and left the bathroom, looked at Fluke and saw Fluke finished talking to his parents on the cell phone, Ohm approached Fluke with a smile.

Ohm: are they okay? ...

Fluke startled by Ohm's question but then he answered.

Fluke: they are fine ... Don't worry ...I just told them that we arrived well ...

Ohm moved closer to Fluke and with two hands hugged Fluke's waist, the two hands of Fluke stayed on Ohm's shoulder, Ohm said.

Ohm: I'm glad they're less concerned about you ...

Fluke: and with you too ...

Ohm smiled happily and bit by bit started to bring his lips closer to Fluke's lips, Fluke saw that Ohm wanted to kiss him, but suddenly Fluke thought of something that made him push Ohm a little, and said in a voice a little sad and hiding what he just thought.

Fluke: I'm sorry, I'm ... I'm not well, I'm a little tired ... I'm really sorry.

Ohm was surprised by this Fluke push, and saw that something was going on with Fluke, but Ohm realized that Fluke was also very tired so he preferred not to disturb Fluke anymore and said bringing both hands close to Fluke's face and giving a loving smile for him.

Ohm: uhmn ... Let's rest, you are certainly exhausted from this trip, and the tour ...

Fluke was happy to see the understanding of Ohm, gave a slight smile and went to bed, they both slept.

The night ended and the day came.

Fluke and Ohm were still asleep and suddenly Fluke starts talking in his sleep.

Fluke: no ... no ... please don't ..no...

Ohm saw the sound of Fluke, opened his eyes and saw Fluke sweating and having a nightmare. Ohm touched Fluke's shoulder to try to wake up Fluke but Fluke didn't wake up.

Ohm: N'fluke ... N'fluke wake up, this is just a nightmare ... Wake up my love.

Fluke: no ... no .. no don't leave me ... don't leave me p'ohmmmmm.

And suddenly Ohm was startled by the scream and so quickly that Fluke woke up and got up, wasting no time hugging Fluke quickly around his head, and Fluke with tears gripped Ohm's chest with both hands and said.

Ohm: my love calm down ... nothing happened, calm down ...

Fluke: please ... please don't leave me ... don't leave me ... don't leave me... Please I beg...

Fluke still out of breath from the nightmare, Ohm continued to caress Fluke's head and hair, worried, moved Fluke a little, touched one hand on Fluke's shoulder and the other on his face and said.

Ohm: I will never leave you ... Don't be like this ... I'm here by your side ... don't worry my love ... I'm here ...

Fluke scared, with tears.

Fluke: I ... I was dreaming that you didn't want to be with me anymore ... And that you stopped loving me, it hurt me a lot ... I ... I ...

Ohm with the other hand on his shoulder, he touched Fluke's face.

Ohm: shiiiii.... Shiiiii ... Calm down ... I will never leave you ... Look at me ... Look at me .... Ohm made fluke stare him in the eye ... Look at me and in my words ... I will never leave you ... You heard me well ... I will never leave you ... I love you ... As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you .... And I will never hurt you ... You heard me well ... Ohm with both thumbs he started to wipe away fluke's tears ...

Fluke stopped crying as he stared into Ohm's eyes, wasting no time, Fluke let go on Ohm's chest and hugged Ohm tightly from behind squeezed Ohm's shirt tightly from behind, and said.

Fluke: I'm so scared .... This dream was so real ..... I'm scared p'ohm ....

Ohm worried, he began to caress Fluke's back gently, and to speak.

Ohm: do not be afraid, I am here .... I will not leave your side .... I will always be here with you ....

After this moment, Ohm and fluke took a shower, and went for a walk in the city of Paris, it was hours and it was already 6pm, fluke was sitting by a bridge, waiting for Ohm, Ohm said he would come and pick him up soon, because Ohm had something to do at the hotel, Fluke tired of waiting.

Fluke: but where did he go ?! I've been waiting for over an hour ...

Ohm from behind hugged fluke, with a smile and without wasting time grabbed Fluke's wrist, pulled him and started walking non-stop, Fluke scared and said while Ohm pulled his wrist and walked without stopping.

Fluke: p'ohmmmm ... What's going on ?! Where are you taking me?! ... And why did you tell me to wear this type of clothing ?! As if we were going to a wedding ?!

Ohm didn't want to say anything, without wasting time, he said in a hurry.

Ohm: soon .... You will know ... Just follow me ...

Ohm and Fluke were walking, and suddenly Fluke sees a church, they both entered the church, Fluke looks around the church and is amazed the church is beautiful, Fluke lowered his head and looked at Ohm, and then looked at small box that was in Ohm's hand, when he saw that box tears started to fall on Fluke's face, Fluke looked at Ohm and said.

Fluke: p'ohm This is ....

Ohm with a smile and a passionate look.

Ohm: this is an engagement ring ... Ohm kneeled ... Fluke natouch Pongsatorn do you want to marry me ?!

Fluke speechless with tears streaming down his face said.

Fluke: you are crazy .... How are you able to do this ... You want to kill me ...

Ohm with a smile.

Ohm: no ... I just want to make you mine forever and for all eternity, until the day I die ... I'll ask the question again my love.

Ohm: Do you want to marry me?

Fluke couldn't believe it, this was too much for him to process in his head, but with a happy smile.

Fluke: yes .... I accept to marry you ... I accept to be yours for all eternity ..

Ohm got up and put the ring on Fluke's finger, looked at Fluke hugged him and looked back at Fluke, with a smile touched Fluke's wrist again, and started walking again to the church altar, Fluke was surprised again with Ohm and said.

Fluke: p'ohm what is it ?! Why we...

Fluke suddenly saw the priest standing in the middle of the altar, and saw Earth, Kao and Kristen entering the other door of the church with smiles on everyone's faces, Fluke said in surprise.

Fluke: but .... But .. But what is it ?!

Ohm stopped and turned to Fluke, they in front of the priest, Ohm with a smile said.

Ohm: you thought that I'm just going to stick around ... Just in a wedding ring .... You already agreed to marry me ... So we have no reason to wait any longer ... Since we're in a country that approves a marriage between two men .... We will not wait .... We will get married here and now, my love ...

Fluke much admired very surprised, not knowing what to say, he was taken by surprise.

Fluke: you ... Do you want to get married now, without our parents around ?!

Earth and Kao approached with their cell phones, Ohm and Fluke's parents were on live.

Fluke's mother: my son, are you okay?! ... I'm so happy for you and with my son-in-law ... Finally you will be happy my love ..

Fluke's father: N'ohm please make my son very happy ...

Ohm did Wai for Fluke's father and with a serious look.

Ohm: don't worry dad ... I will definitely make your son very happy

Ohm's mother: my baby will finally be happy with my son .... Please control my son for me, okay.

Fluke could not endure so much happiness, Fluke was so happy that it was almost impossible to believe in this happiness, Fluke in tears.

Fluke: Thank you .... Thank you so much ... My two moms, dad .. Thank you so much I'm so happy.

Ohm with a smile touched Fluke's face with one hand and with a look full of love.

Ohm: now you have nothing else to worry about ... Your nightmares are over, I don't want to see you feeling insecure anymore .. I want you to be with all the certainty and confidence of our love ... From today you will be my husband and I will be your husband, we will be one .... And I will never leave you ...

Fluke happy to look at Ohm, he said as Ohm wiped away his tears.

Fluke: uhmnm ... Certainly from today I will never have any uncertainty and insecurities .... From today I will be your husband and I will be very happy by your side, my love ...

Ohm happy, he turned towards the priest and said to the priest to start with the wedding. Fluke and Ohm got married, after the wedding everyone went to the hotel restaurant to celebrate, Fluke happy and surprised asked at Earth.

Fluke: N'Earth didn't you say you would go to the parents of p'kao?! ..

Earth with a smile, approached Fluke

Earth: no ... We were coming here ... Everything was a plan by Ohm, and ohm's parents with your parents ... They wanted to see you both happy ... And I'm very happy to you...

Fluke was very happy to hear that but suddenly he looked at Earth's finger, and with his index finger he pointed at Earth's finger and said.

Fluke: N'Earth, why do you have two rings on your finger ?!

Earth looked at his finger and looked at Fluke with a smile ..

Earth: p'Kao and I also got married yesterday as soon as we arrived from the trip ...

Kristen came over and said with a smile.

Kristen: he was so in jealous .... When he saw me he wasted no time he grabbing N'Earth and went to marry him ...

Fluke couldn't help but laugh.

Fluke: hahahahah a ... Oh God, this is so like p'kao ... he certainly wasn't going to leave the minefield with a bomb .... hahahaha ...

Earth and Kristen also started laughing non-stop, Ohm and Kao approached the two and hugged Fluke and Earth from behind, Ohm said as he put his chin over Fluke's shoulder.

Ohm: what's going on here ?! My love.

Kao did the same.

Kao: are you talking about us ?!

Fluke surprised and smiling, hugging the arm that hugged him.

Fluke: let's say we are analyzing the level of jealousy of two people ...

Everyone started laughing, it was too late Kao and Earth went to the hotel room, Kristen too, Ohm and Fluke arrived in the bedroom, Fluke came in and when he turned to look at Ohm, Ohm grabbed Fluke around his waist with both hands, and said with a seductive look and smiling at the corner of his lips.

Ohm: now we're married, my love.

Fluke looked at Ohm in surprise, but then gave him a seductive look and smile, said Fluke as he put both hands around Ohm's neck.

Fluke: so it means that we are on our honeymoon ....

Ohm saw Fluke's look and seductive teasing and said.

Ohm: you will be mine here and now ... You know that don't you?

Fluke heard Ohm, brought his lips closer to Ohm's lips, kissed Ohm and then said looking into Ohm's eyes.

Fluke: I've been yours since the moment we entered this bedroom ...

Ohm couldn't take such a provocation, grabbed Fluke and kissed Fluke nonstop and without wasting time, the kiss was blurry and hot, there were so many mixed feelings in just one kiss. Ohm after two minutes of kissing he caught Fluke in his lap, Fluke was surprised, but said nothing, he just let his husband take him to bed, Ohm walked but looked into Fluke's passionat eyes, when he got close to the bed Ohm started to put Fluke slowly on the bed but at the same time kissed Fluke's lips while put Fluke on the bed with care and delicacy.

When he putting Fluke on the bed Ohm grabbed Fluke's shirt and took it off, Fluke after the shirt was off his body, he lay on the bed and looked at Ohm who leaned in and also took his shirt off towards him, Ohm kissed his lips Fiery and full of pleasure from Fluke, carefully left the lips of Fluke and slowly began to kiss the neck with delicacy and pleasure, Ohm began to lower his lips down and slowly kissed Fluke's chest, rolled his tongue on the nipples of Fluke, Fluke opened his lips and began to feel the enormous pleasure that Ohm was giving him

Fluke with both hands he grab the sheets, Ohm was fascinated with Fluke's so delicate body and smooth skin, with his fingers, he began to caress with tenderness and pleasure in Fluke's belly.

Ohm leaned over and kissed Fluke's navel, Fluke looked at the delicate way Ohm was providing pleasure and was happy, this is the first time Ohm had sex with him slowly and gently, other times Ohm just attacked Fluke without thinking of being delicate, every time the pleasure drove Ohm crazy and wanting to penetrate Fluke fast, but now it was different, now Ohm was being the most delicate man in the world, Fluke said touching his hair of Ohm's head while Ohm gently kissed the waist next to the pubis.

Fluke: my love ... I can't take it anymore ... I ... I want you now ... Please ..

Ohm stopped kissing Fluke's waist, climbed his body on top of Fluke and looked at him, with a passionate look and a loving smile said.

Ohm: today I want to have you in a way that you will never forget that I love you .... I want to make you realize that you are my world and for you I can be what you want me to be ...

Fluke was happy with these words, with both hands he grabbed both sides of Ohm's face and said with a passionate smile.

Fluke: you don't need to be anything to me you just need to be my world ...

Ohm smiled when he heard Fluke, got up, took off his pants and tilted his body back towards Fluke, Fluke saw Ohm's muscular and naked body and got hard, for Fluke Ohm is an extremely hot and beautiful young man, Ohm looking into Fluke's eyes gently kissed Fluke's forehead and started kissing Fluke's neck full of pleasure and desire, Ohm slowly kissed Fluke's lips again, the kiss was soft and slow, but after two minutes the kiss started to get fast and hot, Ohm kept kissing wet and rolling his tongue inside Fluke's mouth.

After five minutes of hot kisses, Ohm was unable to contain the pleasure and penetrated his penis into Fluke, Fluke with one hand tightly gripped the sheet and the other gripped Ohm's neck, opened his lips and tilted his head back and screamed at this penetration.

Fluke: ha-haaa ... Haaahah ... ha ... ha

Ohm started to move his penis slowly inside Fluke, and with each penetration Ohm got harder and his member got harder, Fluke was feeling Ohm's hard penis growing and getting big inside him, Fluke let go the sheet, with both hands he placed it on Ohm's chest and started to scratch Ohm's chest with force, Fluke made pleasurable sounds and full of desires, Ohm couldn't bear to hear these sounds and with the pleasure that took over his body Ohm started to move without stopping and with more force.

Ohm moved moved and removed, penetrated and removed without stopping every second, Fluke was not able to withstand such pleasure that with both hands Fluke hugged Ohm's head and gripped Ohm's hair tightly every second of every penetration that Ohm gave.

The heat took over their bodies, making their breathing hard, and hot air came out between the two lips that were moving the two tongues and wetting their mouths with pleasure and desire, Ohm kept on penetrating and Fluke kept feeling pleasure and making sounds of desire.

Fluke: hahaha ... More .... Don't stop ... This is too good .... Don't stop ha ... hahaaaa .... Haha

Ohm: haha ​​... Hahahaaaa .... Damn haha ​​.... I want you ... Hah you haha ​​
Ohm kissed Fluke's lips, crushed Fluke's lips, he continued to kiss without stopping and penetrate without stopping it was impossible for Ohm to stop the desire.

The pleasure of the heat coming out of the two bodies in the middle of sex did not allow Ohm to stop penetrating harder.

Ohm in the midst of pleasure and sex, he turned Fluke and put Fluke in the puppy position and penetrated his penis without wasting time, Fluke startled when Ohm grabbed him and turned him over, and screamed loudly when Ohm penetrated his penis so suddenly.

Fluke: haaaaaaaaa .... Hahaha ... Haha. ha .... ha ...

Ohm penetrated non-stop, Fluke with the penetration that was so fast he put both hands over the headboard and shook hands, the heat continued to come out of their bodies, the pleasure is too much, the smell of sex and heat was already starting to settle across the bedroom, Fluke and Ohm kept feeling pleasures and the two were making sounds full of pleasure.

After 28 minutes of sex, Ohm couldn't take it and spilled his white liquid over Fluke's back, and Fluke along with Ohm spilled his liquid over the sheets.

Fluke fell on the bed because of exhaustion, and Ohm fell on top of Fluke but then he moved his body to the side and looked at the ceiling with his breath, Fluke stayed with his face on the bed and trying to hold his breath, Ohm looked at Fluke and put a hand on Fluke's back and said worried.

Ohm: my love, are you okay ?!

Fluke heard the question and turned his head towards Ohm and with a smile said.

Fluke: don't worry I'm fine ... This was too hot ...

Ohm smiled and approached Fluke kissed Fluke's lips and looked at Fluke.

Ohm: it was an incredible night that the two of us will never forget ...

Fluke smiled, Ohm said touching Fluke's face with one hand.

Ohm: rest ... You need ... I'm going to take a shower ....

Fluke closed his eyes, with the affection that Ohm was doing on his face, Fluke ended up sleeping, Ohm saw that Fluke slept, got up and went to take a shower, left the bathroom, lay on the bed and also ended up sleeping.

Tonight is over and the day has come.

Ohm was sleeping peacefully but then he woke up with the sunlight touching his face, he looked ahead as soon as he woke up and saw Fluke looking at him with a passionate look and full of love, Ohm smiled and said.

Ohm: why do you look at me like that ?! Did you lost something on my face ?!

Fluke with a loving smile, touched Ohm's face with one hand and said with the two of them lying on the bed and with the sunlight touching their faces.

Fluke: I lost myself in your love ... I lost myself in your lips, I lost myself in your eyes, .... Fluke touched the parts he spoke ... I lost myself in your body ... I lost myself completely in you ... My love.

Guys I hope you all enjoyed the two special chapters.😊

As this fanfic has ended, we will have the next chapters of the Kao Earth fanfic.

The second chapter and the other chapters of the KaoEarth fanfic "The force of destiny" will be posted every Wednesday. 😊

And the second chapter of the fanfic "between love and hate" I will post on Sundays or Saturdays.😊

Thank you so much for all of you enjoying and supporting me in my stories, I hope that in these two that I'm doing, you all also like🙇🙏

Fortsett ├е les

You'll Also Like

22.7K 2.2K 109
Spring is known as the season of love. When the spring arrives in one's life, nothing can stop them from being in love. "What the hell is this? Don't...
202K 8.5K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...
37.4K 1.4K 73
Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was born with this capacity. Kao and Earth...
2.2K 215 12
While trying to investigate the real identity of the serial killer known as Shadow, the detective Ohm Thitiwat has to deal with the unit's new member...