1♡Wonwoo Mina Oneshot✔

By JeonMina_05

Mina X Wonwoo oneshot stories Have a different genre and long stories. Also Seventeen and Twice will be here... More

(sunset secret)~
~Know it now~
How they act each other
Accept it?
Meet Again
Game And Perfom
Having You Is Heaven
Bad Timing But Worth It
Another Knight
Silent Treatment
Anxiety
Jealous?
Dangerous
Collab Make It Lit
I'm Tired
Wonwoo X Mina Moments
How You Guys Met Each Other?
Accepting Fate
After Variety
Angel
I'm Not
Dont leave Me
Welcome Back
Daring Viral
Bruise
Freedom
Protective
Recover
Enemy
Love You!
Prove It
Sweet Promise
Reaction
High Fever
Parents Day
Amnesia
Busy Time and Love
My Sweet Gangster
Fail Baking
Date?!
New But Different
Her Last Wish
Love In Death Treat
Chemistry Baby
Take Your Innocence
Long distance
Mafia Need
Arrange Jealous
The Truth Past
Hidden Shot
Bully Love

Helping You

416 18 2
By JeonMina_05

Mina will forever be my side. You know actually im her second and forever her husband. She was married to Jung Jaehyun just because their parents was indebted or gratefull to his family.

Jaehyun never love her instead he cheat on her. They act happily in front their family but at the back was really different. Mina had to secretly see me because of her husband rules.

She was really tormented by it and his family really trusted Jaehyun. Even Mina try to honest to them still they doesnt believe it. Jaehyun famiky was really evil. They just want money and their new heir to their evil building.

And we secretly in relationship. You know if Jaehyun can do to her so was she. Also they already divorce 4 months ago after their 2 years marriege.

His parents really hoping that she pregnant but luckily Jaehyun never touch het because she made the rules to him. Her parents believe her and protect them.

Her parents know about me and Mina. I hide my identity work. Yup im a son of Jeon Joon Gi, the CEO of Politic Korean Team. My mother Jeon Chae Won the beautiful and talented designer to all artist fashion.

Her parents also in my plan. Her parents bless our plan to marriege but after all secret of evil Jaehyun was reveal. Vernon, who Mina youngest brother who couple my sister Jeon Dahyun was also in my side.

Dahyun who good on camera will act one of new girlfriend Jaehyun. Vernon are the one who pick her style to impress him. Ofc not revealing even me as her brother not allowed her to wear that type.

My father put a spy so it will captured all evidence. As my mother will act as one of new friend to Jaehyun mother since his mother was totally diva on fashion.

Vernon will ask his friend act to be friendly to Jaehyun to take some idea that he was plan to crush my father career. We protect Mina family so they will save from Jaehyun evil family.

Mina mother work as designer too with my mother. Well never thought that her mother into fashion too. Her father work as my father assistant. Now her family was us too as one.

Now its time to take last part of plan. Dahyun break up with Jaehyun with excuse that he such a playboy and many things. He was about to fire back when she slap him. But was Vernon hold his wrist.

If i was there, i will crush his face if he dare to hurt my sister. She is my sweet tofu and dare to hurt her? You will dead stupid. Vernon now protect her and warn him that its not gentle to hurt a girl.

They argue and luckily Jaehyun lost and attempt to kill them. Vernon was hurt a bit. There was three bruises on his face and wound at his stomach and shoulder.

Dahyun help him and take to our secret place. I look at him and ask what he get from there. He told everything and tell that his friend got the information from  Jung building.

Then we heard a door stomp.  When we look back it was Mina. She rush to check his brother and ask dahyun if she alright. She nod and Mina sigh in relief.

She tell Dahyun to treat Vernon wound and i go to calm Mina. I take her hand and sure her that everything will end quick. Now all evidence was complete and we gather up as two family.

Vernon told my father about what happend at the scene and i show all picture. The evidence that Dahyun handed to  Mina father was totalky strong take  to bring Jung family down.

One week later~

My dad call the lawyer and Mina showed the divorce file at Jaehyun parents. She told them that they already divorce for long time and now she free. They cant control her now and lock her from be freedom.

That was a confident Mina that i knew and i really miss her bright vibe. Now she back to herself as a strong one and make me love her more. Vernon show to Jaehyun that all his plan was ruin and the document project they have was fake.

Now all was done, Jung was jail for 5 years of their misdoing and the crime  to Mina family. Mina prostating at me and my family making us shock. She said that she was grateful she had family who accepting her as their daughter in law. Aslo she relieve they accept that my family treat her famiky well.

5 months after all happend, we decide to married. Well all thing happend teach us something really inportant. Jung family regret it all but its too late.

That love cant be push and freedom was for all. No one can stop us do our dream. We have to show them that what they thinking is not what will happend.

Now Mina turn around and ready to throw her bouquet flower. When she threw it  Dahyun was the one who catch it. When she turn back, Vernon was knelt behind her.

He propose her and ofc my sister said yes to Mina brother. All was complete. Mina have become my wife and i will protect her no matter what. Vernon and Dahyun will married. Our mother become succesfull designer of fashion clothes and handbag.

Our father being a great politic partner team and all was really perfect. All difficult that happend to us teach us all and challenging our mind. Starting that, we will fight all resistance as one family and never break our love till last breath.

~We will go all break and fight togethet as one. I love and always by your side~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
466K 8.7K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
20.8K 809 62
This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen member×reader. Short and sweet Happy Read 💛 (#1 in dokyeom? Wow!!)
26.8K 1.7K 47
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢...