Somewhere I belong (Brawl Sta...

由 Soviet_Onion15

Ignis was born in Hell, he was a humble blacksmith but one day a demon lord wanted him to join his kingdom so... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1: A new place
Chapter 2: Duo Showdown and a place to live
Chapter 3: Brawlstagram and Gem Grab
Chapter 4: Duo Showdown with Jacky
Chapter 5: Multi tasking
Chapter 6: This fire burns
Chapter 7: Sympathy
Chapter 8: Brawl Ball
Chapter 9: Date night with Jacky
Chapter 11: Siege Finisher
Chapter 12: Recovering
Chapter 13: Power Play part 1
Chapter 14: Power Play Part 2
Chapter 15: Coming Home

Chapter 10: Misadventure

130 1 55
由 Soviet_Onion15

After becoming Jacky's boyfriend, Ignis was turned on and decided that he wanted to have a duo showdown with anyone and he means it.

He then has entered inside a duo showdown match as he waited for his partner until he heard a familiar voice.

???: Have much fear, Mortis is here!

Ignis turned around and saw Mortis, he couldn't believe that Mortis was his partner.

Mortis: So I am your partner Ignis, allow me to introduce myself. I am Mortis, Bringer of Doom. Bringer of Bats. And I am here to dash and destroy.

Ignis gave him a thumbs up.

Mortis: So since we are partners I guess we have to strategize on a plan to take out all the other teams and here is what I propose... We dash fast like a bat and then we make our enemies rest...

Ignis then wrote to Mortis and gave him a note.

"You're weird -_-"

Mortis: I'll have you know that-

Then he was suddenly shot by a bee ammo and the two turned around and saw a girl that was below 16 and she was dressed in yellow and purple clothing and had a purple helmet with a bee on it.

Bea: I found you two!

Mortis then smirked.

Mortis: Time to rest...

He dashed with his shovel and tried to eliminate Bea but she eliminated him with a shot as he was about to return in 15 seconds. Ignis couldn't help but facepalm as he then wrote something and turned around his notepad.

"Now that deserves a facepalm 🤦‍♂️"

Bea: I agree, but your next mate.

She launched a bee at Ignis but he did a flip and rolled on the ground. He then eyed Bea.

Bea: Nice skills, but someone is behind you.

He turned around and it was a woman that was in her 20's and she weared purple gym outfit and had a plant pot behind her back.

???: Ello ello ello, what do we have 'ere?

Ignis then swinged his hammer at her and but she caught the weapon with just a single hand and she tossed it away.

Rosa: Rosa is my name and bottany is my game, I take it your that new brawler Ignis right?

He nodded.

Rosa: I always wanted to face you mate? So step right up so I can knock ya down.

Ignis then wrote to Rosa and gave her the note.

"Omae wa mou shindeiru"

Rosa: What? What does this mean?

He then landed a punch at Rosa and then grabbed her shoulders and jumped from her.

Bea: He is getting away!

Rosa then snatched Ignis' left foot and pulled him into a bear hug.

Rosa: Your feisty aren't ya?

Ignis was struggling to free himself but then Mortis respawned and he began attacking Rosa.

Mortis: Bare witness to my fitness!

Rosa let go of Ignis as he then landed an uppercut to her and then did some gymnastic flips. She looked at him.

Rosa: I like your style.

She then took a fighting stance and then charged at Ignis, she then landed multiple jabs but Ignis dodged every single one and he then landed a punch but she caught it and then tossed him behind her and he collided with Mortis.

Bea: That was amazing Rosa!
Rosa: I know Bea, let's end them.

Mortis and Ignis were in an awe as the ladies approached them.

Mortis: This is it... Gloom and doom...

Ignis then thought of a plan that might work, he then grabbed Mortis and then threw him at Bea and while Rosa was distracted he then tripped her with his foot and he got up and then tried to land a kick but she ducked.

Rosa: That's the spirit mate!

She then activated her super and her plant pot gave her an armor and she had thorny gloves. Ignis was shocked as now Rosa tried to attack him but he swiftly dodged every single punch and jab from her. Bea then got up and tried to aim at Ignis' leg but Mortis attacked her and eliminated her.

Mortis: I'll save you!

He then used his super and aimed at Rosa as his bat swarm attacked her.

Rosa: Ah!

Ignis then grabbed his hammer and then went to attack her and eliminated her.

Mortis: We did it!

Ignis then gave him a thumbs up until some mines landed at them and they dodged them, they turned around to see Tick and Leon.

Leon: Hey guys!

Ignis waved at Leon but Mortis snatched his hand.

Mortis: What are you doing? They are the enemy, we must eliminate them!

Ignis then gave him a note.

"Party pooper 🙄"

Leon: Let's have some fun, right Tick?

Tick then made a sound as it began firing again with his mines.

Mortis: I'll handle the robot, you deal with the kid.

Ignis nodded as he then charged at Leon, but he then launched his shurikens at Ignis, only one hit him but he managed to swing his hammer to hit him but Leon ducked.

Leon: Nice moves, but check this out.

He activated his super.

Leon: Invisibility!

He then launched multiple shurikens at Ignis and he took multiple blows. He then thought of a plan.
Ignis then did a spinning and swinging rotation move so he can safe if Leon tried to attack him.

Leon: Oh come on! I can't get close to you! Not fair!

Ignis then put his foot behind and Leon tripped and his Invisibility wore off.

Leon: Your smart and agile, I'll give you the honors to eliminate me then.

Ignis gave him a thumbs up as he then eliminated Leon.

Mortis: Nice job with the brat.

Ignis turned to Mortis as he was done with Tick.

Mortis: The bomb robot was no match for Mortis the Magnificent, it was easy to dismantle- I mean eliminate...

He smiled with glee Ignis then gave him a note.

"Come on, stop fooling around and let's kick some *drill*"

Mortis: Fine...

They then went to find other teams.

"Minutes later"

The two won the match and were at the lobby.

Mortis: That was a nice match with you, we have great chemistry I would say.

Ignis nodded.

Mortis: By the way, you and Rosa looked like you had a sequence called an "anime fight" which is something my niece watches all the time.

Ignis then wrote to Mortis.

"You have a niece?"

Mortis: Indeed, her name is Emz and she's always on that stupid phone of hers. Part of my wishes I should've never got that thing for her.

Ignis then shrugged his shoulders until he bumped into a girl that was his age, she was pink skinned and had purple hair and was dressed in a high school outift.

Mortis: What is the meaning of this Emz?
Emz: Uncle Mortis thank God your here, I totally destroyed Poco's guitar by accident and I promised to repair it for him.
Mortis: Again with your troubles dear. I'll have it fixed for you.
Emz: Thank you! Also your that new guy right.

She pointed at Ignis as he nodded.

Emz: You are #badass.

She smiled as he gave her a thumbs up.

Mortis: Ignis, will you help me out with the guitar?

Ignis nodded.

Mortis: Alright, take us to the instrument.

"Minutes later"

The three were inside Mortis' haunted manor as they were eyeing a guitar broken in half along with some strings.

Emz: This is so unacceptable, I can't watch a sad Poco as her mourns for his guitar!
Mortis: We get it, you are a Poco fan girl and stop. We can fix this if you let us do it!
Emz: Alright need anything?

Ignis then wrote something to her.

"It's all good, get some fresh air"

Emz: Alright and if isn't as perfect as I expected then I will spray you with my hair spray.

She pulled out from her bag a spray can with a large red Z.

Mortis: Yeah yeah, just get out already.

She then left as the two were finally alone.

Mortis: Ummm do you know anything with fixing guitars?

Ignis then gave him a note.

"No clue but let's try out best, even though we might get punished for it"

Mortis: I suppose your right, can you get me some glue it's in the kitchen on one of the drawers.

Ignis then went to find the glue, he opened a drawer in the kitchen and found a purple colored glue, he grabbed it and delivered it to Mortis.

Mortis: Alright let's hope it works.

He then glued the torn pieces of the guitar but he also accidentally glued his hand to the table.

Mortis: What sort of trickery is this?!

Ignis facepalmed again.

Mortis: Do something, like hit the table with your hammer!

Ignis then motioned his finger on his head which meant that was a crazy idea.

Mortis: Well what do you suggest then.

Ignis showed him a note.

"Ever heard of washing hands?"

Mortis: Oh yeah but wait my hands are stuck in a table, can you get some water please?

Ignis then went to get some water for Mortis, he poured water in a glass and took it to living room and he then poured it around Mortis' hands and they were unstuck.

Mortis: I am free!

He accidentally hit the glass and poured water over Ignis' right hand man as he was in a panic and accidentally hit Mortis on the head with the hammer behind his back and rendered him unconscious. Ignis looked at the stunned Mortis and huffed as he had to do everything himself.

"Hours later"

Mortis was awakening from his slumber and saw Ignis holding the guitar that was all fixed without a single scratch on his hands. This shocked the vampire as he got up from the sofa.

Mortis: But how? How did you manage to fix it without a single scratch?! What kind of sorcery did you use?

"Flashback"

Ignis then put the unconscious Mortis on the sofa and then he looked at the guitar and put his hands on the table. He then noticed a book of dark spells on a bookshelf, it was black and had a golden 5 star pentagram. He had an idea.

"End of flashback"

Ignis gave him a note.

"I have my ways"

Then Emz came back.

Emz: Hey is the-

She was in awe as Poco's guitar was all fixed.

Emz: You fixed it! Thank you so much, both of you!

She hugged both Mortis and Ignis and then took out her phone and snapped a selfie with the two. She took the guitar and ran out of the house and went to give it to Poco.

Mortis: I can't thank you enough Ignis, also sorry for being clumsy today.

Ignis gave him a note.

"It's nothing, I should get going"

Mortis: Good, we shall meet again.

Ignis then left and Mortis send him off and then closed the door.

Mortis turned around but what he didn't notice was that behind his hat it had a note with glue and it read "Dunce".

OK guys, this was chapter 10.

Peace out!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.8K 37 14
I don't own any of the pictures in this book the characters are not My they are from Helluva boss(It's on YouTube it's amazing)Sorry for any wrong sp...
38 6 3
Ah 2030. Feels like a long time right. Well you are going to be happy it took that long. With the world crawling with Half-Alien humans and a psychot...
32.8K 864 46
A new epic brawler has arrived, and they seem to catch most of brawlers' attention. After some time, those brawlers' try to catch THEIR attention. To...
1.5K 34 17
After a long time, Jessie managed to create a very special video game -- it lets the players have the experience inside the game! However, there was...