The Chocolatier's Rose {Willy...

Av RogersWater

Rosalie Bucket is the eldest child of the Bucket family. She works hard, serving as a waitress at a small res... Mer

Our Story Begins...
Grandpa Joe's Story
The Golden Tickets
The Four Rotten Children
The Last Golden Ticket
Meeting Mr. Wonka
The Chocolate Room
Tunnel Ride
The Inventing Room
The Nut Sorting Room
The Great Glass Elevator
The Television Room
Charlie's Prize
Aftermath
The Wedding (And How Rose Was Saved)
Dr Wilbur Wonka and Another Offer
Dinner and a Morning Surprise
An Upcoming Birthday
There's Something About Rose
Rose's Very Special Birthday
Moving In Together
First Morning
Willy's Proclamation
Wishful Thinking
Shopping
Proposal
News Sharing and An Apology
Wedding Planning: The Dress
Wedding Planning: The Music
Wedding Planning: The Cake
Wedding Planning: The Flowers
Inviting Dr Wonka
A Busy Day Ahead
A Tour for Jenny
Sleepover
The Wedding of Rose Bucket and Willy Wonka
For The First Time
Family Matters
Big News
Baby Fever
The Arrival of Fleur and Dulce Wonka
Welcome Home
We Are Family
Epilogue
Thank you/Extras
So I've been thinking....
🍫Chocolate Flowers💐 Book up!

The Big Day

5K 126 40
Av RogersWater

Three Months Later

The day had finally come. It was the wedding day. The ceremony was only an hour away. Rose was in the Bucket house with Mrs Bucket, Priscilla, and Eleanor helping her get ready. Though, she had to be blindfold to come to the house so she couldn't see how the meadow was decorated. Priscilla wanted her to be surprised when she walked down the aisle. Her grandparents were also there with her, and Lucy was about to arrive with the dress. 

Rose's hair was already curled and pinned back. Her makeup was done as well, but there wasn't too much of it. Not even for a day as big as this did Rose like to wear too much. She just settled for some eyeliner, mascara, a light pink blush to her cheeks, and of course, her signature cherry red lips.

"It's your big day, dear" Mrs Bucket said. She grabbed her daughter's hands. "How are you feeling?"

"Honestly, I'm nervous" Rose admitted.

"That's completely normal" Mrs Bucket assured her. "Everyone gets nervous on the day of their wedding. But everything is going to be okay. The most important part about today is the fact that you're marrying someone you love and who loves you"

At that moment, Lucy walked in with a large bag in hand, no doubt containing Rose's wedding dress. Today would be her first time seeing the dress. "It's the day today!" Lucy sang happily. "And I have no doubts that I made you the perfect dress"

"Let's see it!" Rose urged excitedly. Lucy unzipped the bag and the sweet smell of the cotton candy immediately filled the room.

"It certainly smells wonderful" Grandma Josephine commented.

"And it's going to look even more so!" Grandpa Joe added.

Lucy dragged the zipper down until it reached the end of its track. Carefully, she removed the bag and it dropped to the ground, revealing the beautiful pink dress. Everyone let out a gasp. "I'm guessing you all like it then?" Lucy guessed.

"Oh, it's beautiful Lucy!" Eleanor said. "And it's made completely out of cotton candy?"

"Down to the last seam" Lucy confirmed. She looked to Rose, waiting for her feedback on the dress. "So Rose, what do you think?"

"Oh, it's perfect" Rose said. She reached out to touch the dress. It was soft to the touch. "How did you make it?"

"With great dedication" Lucy answered. "But the most important part was the preservation process. Thanks to that, the dress will never dissolve or go bad. It'll last forever"

"Are you ready to put it on, dear?" Mrs Bucket asked.

"I am" Rose nodded.

"It's pretty easy to slip on" Lucy explained. "Then it just needs to be laced up in the back to make sure it's on tight"

"Alright. I'll help you with it" Mrs Bucket said. She waved her hand at Priscilla. "Why don't you help me, dear?"

"Sure thing" Priscilla nodded. She joined Rose and Mrs Bucket in the corner of the room. Mrs Bucket then pulled a curtain forward to give her daughter privacy. Priscilla and Mrs Bucket let Rose undress out of her normal clothes first.

"Can I talk to you both about something?" Rose spoke up.

"What is it, dear?" Mrs Bucket asked.

"Well, Willy and I discussed it and we both decided that tonight we would..." Rose trailed off. Priscilla and Mrs Bucket shared a glance, knowing what Rose was talking about.

Priscilla was the bold one to say it. "Have sex?"

Rose blushed at that. "Yes, that" She looked at Priscilla. "Have you...?"

"Yes, I have" Priscilla nodded. "I'm assuming you want some advice?"

"Please" Rose muttered shyly.

"Okay" At this point, Rose had her dress on now and Mrs Bucket was lacing it up. Priscilla moved on with her advice. "Well, it's gonna hurt the first time, but eventually the pain will go away"

Mrs Bucket decided to jump in. "And it's a good idea to take things slow for the first time"

"And trust me, Rose, once you two start, both of you are going to know exactly what to do, even though neither of you ever had sex before. And you're never gonna want to stop"

"And if you get a baby out of it, that'll be good too" Mrs Bucket added. She tied up the last lace. "There we are. How does that feel, dear? Not too tight, is it?"

"It feels just right, mum" Rose said. She turned to face her mother. "How do I look?"

Mrs Bucket smiled. "You look absolutely beautiful" She brought her daughter into a hug. "Your father is going to cry when he sees you"

"Mum, I can tell that you're trying not to cry right now"

They heard the front door open and two pairs of footsteps stomped against the wooden floors. Rose pulled back the curtain to see the Charlie and Mr Bucket came into the house. Charlie's eyes landed on his sister, and he smile and went wide eyed when he saw her.

"Dad, look at Rosie" Charlie said. "She looks beautiful!"

Mr Bucket looked at his daughter. "Oh, Rose, you do" He hugged her. "We're all so proud of you Rosie. Your mum and I, Charlie, your grandparents and even your friends"

Rose felt something wet drip onto her shoulder. "Dad, are you crying?" she asked.

Mrs Bucket let out a laugh and then placed a hand on her husband's shoulder. "I told you he would cry"

When Mr Bucket let go of her, Rose turned to Charlie. "Did you bring it?" She asked him.

"I've got it right here" Charlie said, holding out a box.

"Thank you, Charlie" Rose took the box from Charlie and set it down on the table. She opened it up, revealing the jeweled tiara that her friends all got her for her birthday. "I think this will go perfect with the dress"

"Here, let me" Lucy offered. She took the tiara and carefully placed it on Rose's head. "You look just like a princess, Rose. A princess who's about to marry her chocolate prince. Now, I suppose I should go check on Jenny. Make sure she knows what do. She is your flower girl, after all"

"Make sure you take these to her" Rose said as she grabbed a basket of rose petals. 

"Okay" Lucy nodded. She took the basket of petals from Rose. She immediately noticed something odd about them and but her nose to the basket to sniff. "These smell like chocolate"

"Well, they are chocolate"

Lucy smiled at that. "I should've known" She opened the door to step outside. "Oh, hi Harry!"

Harry smiled when he saw her. "Hi Lucy. I was just about to knock. Is Rose decent? I have her bouquet for her"

"You can come in!" Rose called out.

Lucy left while Harry stepped into the house. "Wow, Rose. You look amazing" He said when his gaze fell upon the girl.

"Thank you" Rose's gaze fell onto the beautiful bouquet in his hands. "Is that my bouquet? It looks amazing"

"I'm glad you like it" Harry handed the bouquet off to Rose. "I'll see you all during the ceremony then. Bye Buckets, bye Priscilla, bye Eleanor" He waved at them all.

"Bye Harry" They all said to him as he walked out the door.

"I better go too" Eleanor said. "Need to make sure everything is set up, and go over the pieces with the Oompa-Loompas one more time" She left the house, but not without stopping to give Rose a hug.

Rose sat down and lifted up the skirt of her dress so that she could see her feet. She was only missing her shoes. "Cilla, do you have the shoes?"

"Yep" Priscilla picked up the shoes and held them up, showing them to Rose. It was a pair of sparkling, crystal glass slippers. "Had these specially made just for you"

"Well, aren't those gorgeous" Mrs Bucket said when she saw the shoes.  "What do you think, dear?" She asked her daughter.

The big grin on Rose's face was enough to say that she liked the shoes. She wiggled her feet, indicating to Priscilla that she wanted her to put them on for her. Priscilla kneeled down and slipped the shoes onto Rose's feet.

"They fit perfectly" Rose chirped.

"Just like Cinderella" Mr Bucket said. Rose got up and walked around, testing the shoes out. "How do they feel?"

"Surprisingly comfortable" Rose said. She sat back down and looked at Priscilla again. "Can you do one more favour? Go check on Willy for me, please?"

Priscilla gave her best friend a smile. "Of course, I can do that"

"Wait, I'll come with you Cilla" Charlie volunteered.

Priscilla and Charlie were just about to walk out the door. When they opened it, an Oompa-Loompa was standing outside. "Oh, hello! Please come in" Rose waved him in. The Oompa-Loompa gave a smile and then stepped inside. He stood in front of Rose. She leaned over so he could whisper in her ear. "Really? Oh, wonderful!" She straightened and turned to face her father. "Guests are here, dad. Can you bring them in and make sure they're seated?"

"I'd be happy to, dear" Mr Bucket said. He gave Rose a kiss on the forehead before leaving the house to go fetch the guests. Priscilla and Charlie left after to him to go check on Willy.

The Oompa-Loompa gently tugged on Rose's dress, indicating he had something else to tell her. Rose leaned down and let him whisper in her ear. "Oh, thank you" She said to the Oompa-Loompa. He smiled and then bowed to her, before leaving the house.

"What did he say to you, Rose?" Grandpa Joe asked curiously.

"He said I looked beautiful" Rose said.

******

Priscilla and Charlie made it to the other house where Willy was waiting before the wedding. Danny and Felix were with him to keep him company. Priscilla and Charlie walked up the steps of the front porch. "Do you think he's feeling alright, Charlie?" Priscilla asked her young friend.

"He's probably as nervous is Rose is" Charlie guessed. He knocked on the door. It was only a moment before the door opened and revealed Danny. 

"I'm guessing Rose sent you two?" He asked.

"Yep" Priscilla nodded. "Just wants to make sure that Willy is okay"

"Surprisingly, he's been very calm about it" Danny mentioned. He then stepped aside so that Charlie and Priscilla could come in. "Though he is anxious to see Rose. He thought he was having a nightmare because he woke up this morning and she wasn't with him"

"It was hard to get Rose to fall asleep last night" Charlie explained. The night before, Rose and Willy agreed (though reluctantly) to spend the night apart from each other, as part of wedding tradition. Willy stayed at the house, while Rose slept in her old bed at the Bucket house. Charlie continued. "She must have got into my bed at some point last night because when I woke up, she was hugging me" Charlie had to admit though, it felt nice having his sister back home. Even if it was only for one night.

"I thought I heard you two!" Willy said as he came out to greet Priscilla and Charlie. "How is my starshine doing? Is she okay? It was hard to fall asleep without her. I was worrying about her all night"

"She's fine, Willy" Priscilla assured him. 

"Have you seen her in her dress yet?"

"I have, and she looks so beautiful"

Willy smiled. Of course, he already knew she looked beautiful. Rose always looked beautiful whether she'd be in her pink cotton candy wedding dress, or even with bedhead and drool on her chin. 

"And you look really handsome yourself, Willy" Priscilla added. He was wearing his usual burgundy and black. "Rose is one lucky girl"

"Believe me, Cilla. I'm the lucky one" Willy gushed with a giggle. 

"So you're alright?" Priscilla asked, and Willy nodded. "Good. I'm going to get back to Rose. I'll leave Charlie with you. The groom does need his best man, after all" Priscilla turned to leave. 

"Cilla, wait" Priscilla stopped and turned around, only to be caught in a hug from Willy. "Thank you" He whispered to her.

"For what?"

"I don't know. I suppose for just being my friend" Willy said. "You are my best friend, you know. Well, after Rose and Charlie, of course. But they're my best friends in different ways. Rose is going to be my wife, and Charlie my brother, so--"

"Willy, I know what you mean" Priscilla said. She pat him on the shoulder. "You're my best friend too, Willy. Now, I think I'll leave you to it. Let you do any last minute preparations, because it's almost wedding time"

And with that, Priscilla left making her way back to Rose. For it was almost time. The wedding of Rose Bucket and Willy Wonka was about to begin.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

525K 14.1K 61
Amandah is the adopted older sister of Charlie Bucket. She works at the local convenient store, usually at the candy counter. She admires Mr. Wonka a...
77.6K 1.5K 14
Charlie and Lilith bucket were the best of friends, after all they were each others only friends. The buckets lived in poverty and couldn't afford th...
Samantha Wonka Av Esme Louise

Allmän skönlitteratur

31.2K 419 18
Samantha is the daughter of Willy Wonka. She is a shy and quiet ten year old girl and only had one friend but he is the best friend she could ever as...
62.3K 969 19
When the bucket family finds out that Willy Wonka is holding a contest, Samantha Bucket tries her hardest to find her younger brother Charlie a Golde...