Filthy Virgin

VAddison16

Celeste's dad & Liam's mom were only married for 6 months- 12 years ago. Now they've found their way back int... Еще

Chapter 1: Celeste
Chapter 2: Liam
Chapter 3: Celeste
Chapter 4: Celeste
Chapter 5: Liam
Chapter 6: Celeste
Chapter 7: Liam
Chapter 8: Celeste
Chapter 9: Liam
Chapter 10: Celeste
Chapter 11: Liam
Chapter 12: Liam
Chapter 13: Celeste
Chapter 14: Liam
Chapter 15: Celeste
Chapter 16: Celeste
Chapter 17: Liam
Chapter 18: Celeste
Chapter 19: Liam
Chapter 20: Liam
Chapter 21: Celeste
Chapter 22: Liam
Chapter 24: Liam
Chapter 25: Celeste
Chapter 26: Epilogue

Chapter 23: Celeste

12.8K 458 42
VAddison16

"I know you won't do anything to me after I've been drinking," I continued to say, "but will you let me do things to you?"

He raised a sardonic eyebrow. "My filthy virgin step-sister thinks she can make me come, does she? Even after drinking all night?"

My quickened breath sounded so loud in the enclosed space of Liam's car.

"Can I confess something?" The sultry words left me and seemed to put him in a trance as I unbuckled my belt and maneuvered around so that I was on my knees, facing him.

"Of course," he breathed out.

"I've never sucked a cock before." My hand stroked along his length, the hardening bulge in his pants a direct target for my advances. "But I dream about what you taste like, what you'd feel like in my mouth."

"Jesus." He closed his eyes momentarily, then grabbed my wrist to stop me from stroking him anymore. "We need to get inside. Now."

I didn't need to be told twice. I scrambled to get out, not caring that the dress I'd put on had ridden up my legs and exposed my ass to him. When I heard a low growl behind me, I knew he'd seen that I'd decided to skip the panties tonight.

I took a deep breath of the cool night air once I made it out, then turned to find Liam coming towards me, color high on his cheeks. I licked my lips, an obvious move, but it had the effect I was looking for. In the next second, I was slung over his shoulder and clenching onto his waist as I giggled. He stormed into the house and up the stairs, flinging me onto the bed where I bounced twice before settling.

Liam already had his suit jacket and tie thrown across the room, staring at me with an intensity that had my heart beating hard and pussy dripping wet in a second while he unbuttoned his shirt.

"Wait," I exclaimed as he moved to take his shirt off. "I want you like that."

He raised an eyebrow again, but did as I asked. I got to my knees on the bed, doing my best to steady myself as I stripped off the only article of clothing I had on.

"Good Lord," Liam said on a groan once I was bared to him. My nipples puckered hard as his eyes roamed over my full tits, and I let my arms hang at my sides so he could look his fill.

"You want to taste me, dirty girl?" His words made me shiver and I nodded vigorously. My head swam a bit from the effects of the alcohol, but it had mostly worn off by that point.

"I've been wanting it for weeks. You've never let me. You distract me from it by going down on me, and I want to return the favor."

I crawled towards him and slid off the edge of the bed right to my knees in a graceful move I never would've thought I was capable of sober, much less tipsy. Reaching out, I grabbed the fabric of his pants by his thighs and pulled him towards me. I started to undo his buckle, and I looked up at him with eyes wide.

"Don't you want to feel my lips around you? Don't you want to feel my tongue dragging across your cock as you thrust in and out of my warm, wet mouth?"

I drew his cock out of his pants with those last words, and it twitched in my hands, a drop of pre-cum beading at the tip. I went with my instincts, my need to taste him overriding any fear I had about not doing this right. I leaned forward and licked the drop off, the swipe of my tongue eliciting a groan from him.

I liked the sound so much, I did it again. Hearing his pleasure at that light touch was a heady thing.

"I'm not sure what I'm doing." I looked up to him through my lashes as I spoke, stroking him lightly with one hand while the other ran up the corded, taut muscles of his abs.

"All you have to remember is to be careful with your teeth. Other than that, you're free to do anything you want."

"That's what I like to hear." I grinned at him before looking back to his cock. I brought my second hand down to play, wrapping them both around him and marveling at how my fingers couldn't quite touch. My smaller hands gripping his cock, the head sticking out the top and leaking pre-cum was a sight I never wanted to forget.

After stroking him a few times like that, using the thumb nearest to his head to gather the leaking wetness and rub it around and figuring out what he liked best, I lifted his dick slightly and moved my hands so I could lick him from the bottom to top. After slowly making my way up, I went back down and then ventured further to run my tongue across his balls.

That move had Liam hissing and shoving his hands into my hair, pulling slightly and making my scalp tingle in a way that traveled down to my pussy. I could feel myself start to drip down the inside of my spread thighs, and I wondered if Liam could smell me.

I finally moved my tongue from his balls and went back up to the head, running my tongue around the top as I pumped his length with my hands. I wondered how long I could tease him like this before he snapped. After all, I owed him some payback for his stunt with my paintings.

With that wicked thought in mind, I continued to supply him with licks and light strokes, keeping him on the edge but never fully taking him into my mouth. Minutes passed, and his hands tightened in my hair whenever I touched a particularly sensitive spot just on the underside of the head.

Soon, my teasing was not even enough for me. I took his tip into my mouth, being careful not to use my teeth as I sucked on him lightly.

"Jesus fucking Christ Celeste, you're killing me."

I popped him out of my mouth to look up at him. "Payback's a bitch, isn't it Liam?"

A rough growl left him and goosebumps popped up on my skin.

"You've made your point, babe. Now please, take my dick in your mouth and suck me."

"Well, since you asked so nicely," I said in a sweet voice. And despite the fact that I'd never sucked cock before, I had figured out a long time ago that my gag reflex was nil. Something that Liam figured out very quickly when I took him all the way down my throat in one go.

I held him in the back of my throat, moaning as he cursed above me, loving the way his thighs began to shake when I swallowed hard around him.

God, I'd always wanted to try that. I'd just had no idea doing it would turn me on so much. Pulling away, his saliva covered cock slid out of my mouth into my hands, stroking him hard and fast as his hips began to thrust into my tight grip.

"I want you to fuck my face, Liam. Use those hands buried in my hair to hold me still and make you come hard into my mouth. I'm going to swallow you, and I'm going to touch my pussy as I do so that when I start to really moan as you use my mouth and throat, you know that I'm coming with you."

"You're such a dirty fucking girl Celeste. God, you're perfect."

With those words of praise that had me already rubbing my clit, he did just as I asked.

As he used my mouth for both our pleasure, his gritty words pushed me further towards climax. Tears gathered in my eyes and spilled down my cheeks, and it seemed to spurn Liam on even more to see.

"Fuck, baby. Your mouth is so good. I'm not going to last long like this."

I'd already put him so on edge that with just a few strokes, he was gasping out his release, his salty flavored come shooting into my mouth ad down my throat. Just knowing that he couldn't stop himself had me falling over the edge, one hand on my tit and squeezing my nipple, the other with fingers flying over my clit to drag out my orgasm as much as possible.

Liam's hips stuttered, and I swallowed the last of him down as he slowly pulled out of my mouth. I licked my lips to make sure I hadn't missed anything, and Liam let out a little gruff moan at the sight.

"Greedy girl." His hands moved from my hair to cup the sides of my face. His thumbs passed over my cheeks to wipe away the leftover tears still there. "You doing alright?"

I nodded happily, basically purring as he caressed my skin. My eyes began to close, the adrenaline from everything that had happened tonight beginning to crash and catch up with me.

I heard Liam murmur something softly as he picked me up and gently placed me on his bed, but I was too tired to open my mouth and ask what he'd said before I fell asleep to him climbing into bed behind me and pulling me into his body.

-----

I woke up the next morning with only a small headache leftover from my drinking the night before, and I was grateful I hadn't gone too overboard.

"You're finally awake," Liam rumbled in the sexiest morning voice I'd ever heard.

Turning in his arms to face him, I gave him a sleepy smile. "I am. What time is it?"

"Probably close to noon."

"Oops. I guess I was tired," I said with a laugh.

"You were. I let you sleep in a bit, but I had some food delivered about 15 minutes ago. If you're hungry, feel free to go down and eat. I'm just going to shower really quick."

"Thanks, I will take you up on that offer." Liam leaned over me and kissed me, neither of us caring about morning breath apparently. He lifted off me with a light groan, evading my wandering hands.

"If you get your hands on me, we'll never leave this bed." Liam playfully scolded me as he walked towards the bathroom buck naked. I gleefully took in the play of his muscled all the way down from his shoulders to his heels.

"What's so bad about that?" I quipped back.

"Get your ass down stairs and eat something woman," he yelled before shutting himself in the bathroom. I laughed, but did as he asked. The nearest article of clothing was Liam's shirt from last night, so I shrugged and put it on, doing up a few buttons before making my way downstairs.

I loaded a plate with goodies and sat at the table, eating mindlessly as I went through the events of last night. Liam had taken my paintings from the workroom and hung them up in the gallery for the showing, without my permission. I still felt a little bit betrayed that he went behind my back, ignoring my express wishes, but I had to admit that was mostly my pride and fear holding me back.

I'd been too afraid of rejection, to take a chance. Liam had seen that, and despite the risk had shown me that I had what it took to be successful in something that I loved. He showed me that I was a beautiful, talented, and impressive woman all on my own.

So, although I'd been so close to throwing a major bitch fit in front of everyone there at the showing last night, I was so glad I'd controlled myself at the time. I mean, I got to meet freaking Serena Olivas! I shook my head in wonderment, recalling the way she'd talked about my art like it was something impressive. All in all, I was grateful to Liam for pushing me.

Having sorted through my feelings and realizing I'd eaten all of my food, I didn't notice the woman standing there looking at me until I began to stand from the table. With a short shout, I jumped back and tumbled as my legs hit my chair. I managed to catch myself on the table without dropping my dishes, but that was the least of my worries.

In front of me stood Janet- Liam's mother. I quickly glanced over her, noticing that not much had changed. She still wore expensive clothes and a tight, grim smile that I'm sure she thought was welcoming. She ran her eyes over me in return, eyebrows raising and saying everything her lips never would.

I suddenly remembered that I was only wearing Liam's shirt, and a hot blush spread over my whole body as I hurried to straighten my body and finish buttoning up his shirt so that I wouldn't flash Janet like I'd almost done a second ago.

Thank god I'd buttoned all the bottom ones.

"Well, I must say this was unexpected." Janet's haughty voice broke the awkward silence. "When I asked Liam to give you a job, I didn't mean for him to have you working under him."

Her harsh words were clear with not-so-hidden meaning, and my flush grew hotter even as anger sparked in my chest.

"Whatever you're thinking happened is wrong, so you can calm down."

"Oh, you're saying you didn't spend the night in my son's bed? Your stepbrother's bed?"

I opened my mouth to protest, but I couldn't technically say that was a lie. I had spent the night in his bed, it just wasn't the way she was thinking.

"You should be ashamed," Janet continued when I failed to speak up. "Your father would be so disappointed in you."

That did it. I stood up to my full height (which wasn't much, but it made me feel better), and spoke to her as evenly as possible.

"You have no idea what my father would think, because you were only married for six months before you left him."

"It was long enough to know the he wouldn't want you to solve your problems this way, by whoring yourself out and sleeping around to make ends meet."

Her words struck me right in the chest, and my mouth gaped open. She seriously thought I was using my body to pay off my debts? That I was using Liam to do so? I hadn't gotten along with her a decade before, but now I really didn't like her.

"You don't know anything about me, or apparently about your son. I suggest you leave. Now."

She scoffed. "Like Liam would want to spend his future with someone like you? You might be the forbidden fruit for him, but he'll set you aside once he's done admiring you like a piece of art at auction."

She turned and spun on her heels, marching out the front door, leaving me with a split open heart in the middle of the kitchen. As much as I hated to think it, was she right? Liam hadn't spoken of any future with me, hadn't expressed any feelings besides desire. I was in love with him, and it was very possible that it was all one-sided. I numbly moved my dishes to the sink, trying and failing to tell myself that his mom was just a hateful woman who knew nothing about mine and Liam's relationship.

My breathing picked up in anxiety, and I knew I needed to get out of there. I left the dishes in the sink and sprinted up the stairs. My house was done, ready for me to move back in, and suddenly I need to be in my own space more than anything. I began to pack up my belongings, hoping to get out of there before Liam found me.

No such luck, of course. I was shoving the last of my clothes into my suitcase when he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling into my neck.

I wanted to melt into him so badly I ached, but I stiffened my body in resolve.

"What're you doing babe?"

I swallowed before answering, hoping my voice would stay steady. "I'm going home."

I could practically feel his warmth drawing away from me, his body going cold as he drew away from me. I resumed stuffing my suitcase, refusing to turn and look at him.

"I thought this was home."

"Is it? I'm grateful to you for giving me a place to stay. For showing me so much. But it's time I went back to my own life."

The finality in my own voice was hard to hear, but it was the emotionless tone of his that had my eyes watering.

"So that's it then. You're just going to leave?"

I spun around to face him. "Why shouldn't I? Is there a reason I should stay? Huh Liam?"

We searched each other's eyes for answers, but when I found none there I sighed. "This is what's best for both of us. Thank you for... everything. I'll see you at work next week."

I couldn't look at him as I hoisted my bag off the bed and began to carry it down the hallway and stairs. I couldn't let him see my eyes overrun with tears as I left my heart in pieces in that room with him. Turns out I'd been the fool, falling in love with someone who didn't feel the same. It'd happened to my dad with Janet, and now it'd happened to me with her son.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

????????? ????????? 𝐀𝐧𝐚❦

Любовные романы

7.1K 75 23
??????? ??????? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ??????? ?????? ??????. ?? ????? ??? ?????. ?? ??????'? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ????????? ??????? ?? ?? ???... Auriana...
What Makes a Family Ashley Acebo

Любовные романы

145K 5.1K 16
Highest Rank #4 in AFTER DARK COMMUNITY #3 in sugarbaby COMPLETE{Book #2 ILLICIT SERIES} STEP SIBLINGS *can be read as a stand alone* Shy, timid...
In My Bed (18+) Phoebe Morris

Любовные романы

264K 9.4K 30
After years of pining for the man she let go, Hailey is reeling as he crashes back into her life. She'd be a fool to let herself get burned again - b...
𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑚𝑜𝑟 | 18+ Ayesha

Любовные романы

7.8M 142K 60
"Ellie.. " he warned when I gently squeezed his hard bludge over the slacks causing him to cursed underneath his breathe. Mason wrapped his hand arou...