My Stupid Senior (Troyler AU)

De SoobinsEuphoria

Would you know that you and another person are meant to be if he lived in the same room as you? In most cases... Mais

Chapter 1//Troye
Chapter 2//Troye
Chapter 3//Troye
Chapter 4//Troye
Chapter 5//Troye
Chapter 6//Tyler
Chapter 7//Troye
Chapter 8//Tyler
Chapter 9//Troye
Chapter 10//Troye
Chapter 11//Troye
Chapter 12//Troye
Chapter 13//Troye
Chapter 14//Troye
Chapter 15//Troye
Chapter 16//Troye
Chapter 17//Troye
Chapter 18//Troye
Chapter 19//Troye
Chapter 20//Troye
Chapter 21//Austin
Chapter 22//Tyler
Chapter 23//Troye
Chapter 24//Troye
Chapter 25//Troye
Chapter 26//Troye
Chapter 27//Austin
Chapter 28//Connor
Chapter 29//Troye
Chapter 30//Tyler
Chapter 31//Troye
Chapter 32//Tyler
Chapter 33//Troye
Chapter 34//Troye
Chapter 35//Troye
Chapter 36//Troye
Chapter 37//Tyler
Chapter 38//Troye
Chapter 39//Troye
Chapter 40//Troye
Chapter 41//Tyler
Chapter 42//Connor
Chapter 43//Troye
Chapter 44//Troye
Chapter 45//Tyler
Chapter 46//Troye
Chapter 47//Troye
Chapter 48//Troye
Chapter 49//Tyler
Chapter 50//Troye
Chapter 51//Troye
Chapter 52//Troye
Chapter 53//Troye
Chapter 55//Troye
Chapter 56//Tyler
Chapter 57//Troye
Chapter 58//Troye
Chapter 59//Tyler
Chapter 60//Troye
Epilogue//Troye

Chapter 54//Troye

6.5K 226 322
De SoobinsEuphoria

Troye
__________
I wake up the morning of freedom fest cuddled into Tyler's side. Caspar is watching some YouTube videos on his laptop (something that we've learned is a morning ritual of his that you don't want to disrupt.) curled up in his blankets. I pretend to be asleep for a while longer because Tyler is still sleeping.

This is our full day and night here. After graduation tomorrow we all leave. Freedom fest tonight is going to hella fun and probably a little bit sad. I pull Tyler closer to me as I remember that he's leaving. I won't get to see him for the majority of the summer. I think back to all the things we've done this year. All that insane shit. From skinny dipping, to snowball fights, long Tronnler nights up in the tree house so much stuff. So many things that I'm going to miss next year when Con and Ty aren't here for me.

Tyler runs his hand lightly over my back telling me that he's awake. I lean down and press a soft kiss to his lips. He snuggles into my arms hiding his face in my shoulder.

"I don't want to ever leave." he whispers against my shoulder. Caspar leaves the room not even bothering to get dressed. That's pretty typical of him. He usually goes to breakfast in his pajamas.

"It's not like you're leaving forever, Tilly. We'll see each other whenever we can. It's not going to be goodbye it's just see you later. I will do everything I possibly can to make this work. You know why? You are worth it, Tyler. I don't think I could possible love anyone as much as I love you." I make him look me in the eyes as I talk to him, even though I'm probably a big blur because he hasn't put on his glasses yet. I can see that my words are comforting him. He breaks eye contact and snuggles close to me.

"I love you too, Troye Sivan." We lie in bed for a while longer talking about things and kissing. We are just content in each other arms. There is nothing that I would rather be doing. I don't think I'm going to let him out of my sight until I absolutely have to.

I few hours later I hear the rap of knuckles on the door followed by a timid, "Troyler?" I scoot away from Tyler a little bit knowing that voice with out even having to think about it. I slip on a pair of sweats before I answer the door. I open the door to reveal a tired looking Connor. I pull him into a short hug then let go of him. I sit on the end of Tyler's bed and Connor's eyes flick over to my perfectly made bed and he sighs quietly. "Do you guys want to go hang out in the tree house? I put some presents up there that my parents sent."

"We need to get dressed. Meet you up there in 10 okay?" Connor nods swinging the copy of the key we had made for him around his finger. He walks out of the room and he smiles as he walks out of the room. He shuts the door behind himself and I walk across the room to find some clothes. I play with the necklace that Tyler got me so many months ago and I remember Christmas break. Despite what happened that was one of the best weeks of my life. Any time that I'm with Tyler is a really good time honestly.

I throw on random clothes then pull on one of Tyler's jumpers over my head. Tyler follows my example getting dressed and also taking one of my hoodies. Tyler's stomach rumbles as I grab his hand and start tugging him out of our room. We make it to the common room before we are stopped by Joe Sugg.

"Oii! Troyler have you seen my boyfriend?" Joe asks running a hand through his hair. We were really shocked when Joe told us that he and Caspar are dating. They didn't want everyone to know but we are two of their best friends so of course they told us. After telling us they found themselves feeling comfortable enough to tell everyone.

"I think he's hanging out with JonJon and Makayla." I say and Joe gives us a quick thank you before rushing off to find his Caspar. Yet another couple that I am extremely envious of. They are the same age. They are both heading off to the same college next year in very similar fields. They are going to be together.

"Lets go, Troye." Tyler pulls me out of the common room and we walk slowly towards the tree house. It's a slow walk that lets appreciate just how beautiful our campus is this time of year. It's warm but not to warm, the flowers are in bloom, the sky looks beautiful. I have an amazing man on my arm. Life couldn't get better.

"You're really handsome, Ty." I say when we are about half way to the tree house. Tyler looks down at me and rolls his eyes. I know what he's thinking with out him having to say it. He thinks he looks like a horrendous mess right now. He thinks his unstyled hair is a tragedy. I think it's cute when his hair is falling in soft waves against his forehead. He probably thinks his outfit is trash too because he didn't take time. His dark jeans, TOMS and jumper make a nice combo.

"But you're so stunning that no one ever stops looking at you, Troye Sivan." Tyler's eyes are shinning with joy. Nothing makes me happier than when I get to see him like this with that loving smile on his face. All of  our friends say that he always looks so much happier when he's with me. I don't think anything is more satisfying then hearing that. I can see it myself but hearing that other people can see the same thing that I see. Its nice to know that I'm not delusional.

We stop in front of the tree house and we start climbing up the ladder Tyler smacks my butt. I yelp and look down at him with a glare. When we both make it up onto the balcony I slap his chest. He cackles then I open the door and he walks through it closely followed by me. Connor is sitting on the love seat with the Polaroid camera in his hand. Tyler's hand automatically goes to his hair trying to make it look decent. Its bright purple (He recently dyed it again because he wants his graduation pictures to look good) and a bit messy. 

Tyler and I walk over to Connor and we squeeze in on the love seat. About twenty minutes later we have a Polaroid pinned to the wall and about thirty selfies between the three of us. We snuggle up on the couch with Connor between me and Tyler after Tyler and I found some food,

"How has rooming with Phan been?" Tyler asks leaning against the arm of the couch as he takes a bite of a cinnamon roll. Connor wrinkles his nose in disgust then answers him.

"They are forty times more coupley than you two and they won't calm it down ever." Connor lets his head roll back and he sighs. "They always sleep in the same bed and I can hear them making out. I have to sleep with loud music on if I ever want to go to sleep." 

"That sucks. Caspar is really chill about us he doesn't really care what we do." I say and Connor looks like he has something else that he might want to say. Connor chews on his lip for a few minutes before he takes a deep breath.

"But...they did introduce me to one of their friends. His name is Charlie and we might have a little bit of a thing going on." Connor looks down at his lap and I can see a bright red color coating his cheeks. How did we not realize that he and Charlie had something going on?! They have been hanging out a lot lately and the thought that they might have something more than just friendship going on never even crossed my mind. I'm so happy for this though. Seeing Connor all torn up over me is something that hurts me so much. Seeing his face when he sees Tyler and I together is kind of like having my heart bathed in gasoline then set on fire. Connor was my best friend in the whole world. We are still really good friends but it just hasn't been the same since he kissed me.

"Con da Bon!" Tyler exclaims looking offended. "Why didn't you tell us?" Connor keeps looking down at his lap with a goofy smile on his face. I'm glad that this boy can make my friend so happy.  I just want him to happy no matter what is going on. Doesn't matter what happened he's still my friend. 

"I wasn't sure if it was really a thing or not until yesterday. He kissed behind the girls dorms."  Connor looks up and his eyes are shinning with happiness. He runs a hand through his hair then we start bombarding him with questions about Charlie. We just talk about Channor, as I've decided to call them, for quite a long time before we realize that we only have an hour until Freedom fest starts. With this realization our next priority is obviously to polish off the rest of the little alcohol we have left in the tree house.

"I love you guys." Connor says finishing off the last sip of his wine. With that last sip we have successfully drained this tree house of alcohol. We are all just about a drink away from drunk as we carefully make our way towards the ball room. I make a point of steering clear of the punch knowing that I don't need to get any drunker than I already am. There is no doubt in my mind that the Harries boys found a way to spike the punch. I have no doubt in my mind what so ever. 

"Tyler lets dance." I say feeling a lot more confident with alcohol running through my veins. I pull Tyler out onto the dance floor and we start dancing with our friends. We socialize with all of our friends as we dance around. We don't prom here at JMA but Freedom Fest is basically like our Prom. So there is a Freedom Queen and King or Queen and Queen or King and King or whatever. About half way through the dance Ian (A nerdy freshman)stops the music and puts the microphone to his mouth.

"Now if all of the Freedom Fest court will please join me over here, we will announce our winners." I watch as Zalfie, Phan, Jaspar, and Hartbig walk over to where Ian is at. They are dressed nicely unlike most of the people here. "Before I announce the winners lets give a big round of applause for all of these lovely couples."

The room roars with cheers and claps for the people in front of us.  I can't help but love the fact that everyone cheering in this room is accepting of the people standing in front of them. Sure I can see a few people not cheering but the majority of the room is cheering for these couples. I love how there is a variety of couples. Zalfie, a heterosexual couple. Phan, a homosexual couple. Jaspar, a bisexual couple. Hartbig, a couple between a bisexual female and a lesbian female. It is so amazing that all these different people are represented in our Freedom Fest court.  Not to mention that six of the eight aren't even originally from this country.

"Now your 2013-2014 Freedom Fest Royalty is..." Ian pauses and opens an envelope he pulls out a card and reads, "Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee!!" Jaspar start jumping up and down excitedly and Zoe is giving her brother a dirty look. Zoe is highly envious of Joe a lot of the time. Joe skipped a grade, Joe can hang out with anyone he wants, Joe is dating a soccer star, Joe is good at so many things. Zoe is amazing too but she hates being shown up by her brother. They crown Jaspar and then we make room for them in the middle of the floor so they can have a slow dance.

Tyler takes me into his loving arms and we start dancing to the song. Soon I can see all the different people finding someone to dance with. At one point I see Connor in Charlie's arm and I wink at him with a smile. He sticks his tongue out at me then rests his head against Charlie's chest. They look so freaking cute. I can't handle it. I just want them to be together and happy. I just want Connor to happy. I don't want  to ever see that look of hurt in his eyes again. I don't want to see heartbreak in his eyes ever again.

Tyler and I dance together awhile longer getting horribly inappropriate quite a few times before our friends tell us that we need to go before we start fucking on the dance floor. Before we leave we tell Alfie to tell Connor not to come up to the tree house for awhile. Tyler and I stumble out of the ball room and successfully avoid all of the staff members that are milling around the campus. By the time we make it into the tree house I can feel my member straining against my pants.

*Smut Warning*

We waste no time once we get inside. Tyler is pulling at the bottom of my shirt and I let him pull it over my head before I do the same with him. I let my hand wander over Tyler's body as he kisses my neck. We move towards the couch and Tyler pushes me down onto the couch. He moves his lips against my collar bone then moves down to suck on my nipples lightly. I let out a breathy moan weaving my fingers through Tyler's lilac locks. 

"Tyler." I say and he looks up at me and see's the needy look on my face. He slowly kisses his way down to the waist band of my pants and begins unbuttoning my pants with no preamble. He slides my pants off of my legs casting them aside as he begins kissing my bulging member through my periwinkle colored boxers. I whine telling him how much I need him. I'm almost unbearably horny. I need Tyler as soon as possible. Tyler pulls my boxers off, reaching to take off his own pants and boxers.  He gets off of me and strips out the rest of his clothes grabbing the lube and coating his fingers in the cool stuff. He positions himself between my legs spreading my legs apart as he traces the outside of my hole. I whimper as he teases my hole and as soon as I've stop he trusts a finger inside of me causing me to gasp loudly. He moves the single digit around for a moment letting me get used to it before he adds a second digit. He curls his fingers inside of me brushing his fingers against the little bundle of nerves inside of me. 

"Do you want me, Troye?" I buck down against his fingers and moan instead of answering him. He takes my reaction as yes. He pulls his fingers out of me and starts preparing his member he does it slowly almost like he's teasing me. Tyler rolls on a condom and pushes into me as he grabs my member stroking it lazily as he waits for me to adjust.

"Move, Tilly." I say and he responds immediately. He slowly pulls out of my only to push back in a second later. "Tyler." I cry out moving my hands to his shoulders and gripping them tightly as he thrusts in and out of me. His thrusts become more and more uncontrolled as he gets closer to his eyes and I can feel myself getting close as he repeatedly slams his erection into the little bundle of nerves inside me. I moan loudly not even being able to form words as I cum all over Tyler's hand and my stomach. Tyler rides through his orgasm before he collapses on top of me. He pulls out after a few moments and we clean up.

*End Of Smut*

"I love you, Tyler." I say curling up into his side after we had put our boxers back on. Tyler kisses my head tenderly before he replies.

"I love you too, Troye."

___________________

A/N

Hey guys its Amanda and I'm actually really pleased with this chapter. I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter. i'm trying to tie up all the lose ends because sadly we are coming to the end of the story very soon. That was the last smut of the story btw. If you liked any part of this chapter please:
VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

Twitter: ExplicitTronnor

Tumblr: SmilingTilly

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

204K 6.4K 43
What if you fall in love with one of your best friends and don't even accept that you're gay? This is what happens to Connor Franta. He always knew...
1.9M 38.3K 54
a really shitty story about troyler that I would love to delete. Read at your own risk.
25.8K 408 3
Tyler returns home from a trip and has some fun with Troye. Smut warning for all of Act II Trigger warnings for [consensual] daddy kink, use of toys...
70.4K 3.7K 53
[BxB] In the eyes of the public, Rhys Martinez is the darling boy of the governor of New York, who has an angelic smile and charming wit. The people...