VEGAS ~ NARRY ✔

By LittleLoveOnNarry

One wild night in Las Vegas, comes back after four years to bite Harry and Niall in the ass. More

MORNING AFTER
NIGHTMARE FROM BEFORE
NEW KIND OF MARRIAGE
A LIGHT IN A DARK
MARRIAGE DEACTIVATION CONTRACT
TORN BETWEEN LOVE
SONG THAT YOU SANG
FAST LANE TO HATE
DIG A LITTLE DEEPER
JUST A LITTLE BIT CLOSER
THERE IS NO POINT IN DENYING THIS
LOVE AND THOUGHTS
WHEN FIRE AND FIRE MEET
WHILE YOU SLEPT
GET THIS OVER
WHEN ONE IS FALLING
DESTROY EVERYTHING
ACT LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED
BLANK CANVAS
ALL THEM BUTTERFLIES🦋
ONE TWO THREE, NOW YOU'RE FREE
JUST KILL ME
OH BABY
LONG WAY FROM THE PLAYGROUND
GHOST OF THE PAST
SECRETS THAT HE HID
YES
AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTER ASK
LEAVE
COFFEE AND HEARTBREAK
NOBODY IS AS WISE AS BOBBY
THE AUDACITY OF THAT BITCH
THE END

DEVIL ON MY SHOULDER

1.4K 67 117
By LittleLoveOnNarry

After settling in their perspective rooms; Niall spent some time giving himself a small pep talk. He sat down on the large bed of the room that Harry sent him too; he let his body fall backwards and he stared at the ceiling.

I don't like him, right? I just find him to be very attractive. And that in no means is a crime. I am in a committed relationship with Louis; I love him. I haven't done anything wrong, right?

Well, Harry kissed the back of my hand and I felt my dick twitching at that simple gesture; but that's not cheating; I can't control my body's reaction to things like that. I am just a human being; that is denied of regular sexual intercourse. But it's in no mean cheating.

The fact that I keep thinking about him is also normal, yeah it's normal. We are forced into this relationship. So it's normal that I think about him on daily bases. Dreaming about him is normal too; because you dream about things that stress or scare you. And this stresses me.

I must admit that I do like how his eyes sparkle when he looks at me. And his biceps; they are so lean and muscly and god; I just want those hands to trap me against the wall and travel all over my body.

And don't get me started on those lips of his; they are shaped so beautifully and everything that comes out of them is so sinful and seductive. Even when he is being a fucking jackass; he still sounds so alluring and inviting. I wish to know how it would feel to press my lips against his; I am very aware of the fact that four years ago we shared a night together; but I was so out of it; that I can't remember a damn thing. And it kills me; I just want to know how he tastes.

Niall was taken out of his thoughts by loud knocks at his door; he jolted up from his position to only notice the tent in his pants. He felt panic kicking in his body; he quickly looked around and took the first blanket he saw and put it on top of his lower body.

"Can I come in?" Harry voice echoed through the door and even the sound of his voice made Niall's body heat up; what was happening with him.

"Y-yeah!"Niall's voice was high pitched and he cursed himself.

Harry poked his head into the room and smiled at Niall; he looked so cute under the blanket; his cheeks all flustered.

"Are you ready for the best date that you have ever had?" Harry said with a cheeky voice and stepped inside the room; he closed the door behind him and pressed his back against the door. He continued to look at Niall; his thoughts swirling about the thought of jumping him and just kissing the shit out of him.

"It can't be the best date that I have ever had if it's fake." Niall said slowly. Nice one; you just killed the mood, idiot.

"Well, we will see about that." Harry clicked his tongue and turned around to open the door; speaking before exiting the room. "I will be waiting for you at the dock."

When Harry disappeared; Niall let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding; he pressed at his erection and a quite moan escaped his lips. He just wanted to call Harry back and ask for him to suck him off. It wouldn't be cheating; he has a problem and Harry could help him with that. Niall sighed and quickly got up; readjusting his private parts and taking his jacket; before exiting the cabin.

He walked towards the dock; he saw Harry's figure standing at the end of it; watching over water; everything was yellow and red; leafs fallen on the ground and in the water; small fog at the tops of the mountains. This was breathtaking.

When Niall approached Harry; he noticed a small boat in the water; with some pillows in it and a picnic basket in Harry's hands.

"This looks nice." Niall said behind Harry; making him jump a bit.

"God, Niall. You scared me." Harry let go of the picnic basket; leaving it in one hand and pressing his free hand against his chest.

"Sorry, didn't mean to." Niall said quietly; looking down at his feet; cheeks red and an unknown to him nervousness coming over him.

He heard few quite steps and noticed Harry's shoes next to his; then he felt cold fingers under his chin; pushing Niall's face upwards. Their eyes met the second time that day; undeniable sparks flying again.

"I know you didn't and I don't mind that you did." Harry whispered; his palm sliding behind Niall's head; massaging the back of it. Niall closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Harry's fingers on his neck. Quite moan escaping Niall's lips; his eyes still shut.

"Don't think today, Niall. Just let it be. Let things be." Harry whispered and let his forehead touch Niall's; their noses bumping a bit. Niall was afraid to open his eyes; because opening them would mean admitting how much he liked to have Harry so close to him.

"Okey." Niall whispered and Harry's warmth disappeared; Niall missing it the second it did. He opens his eyes and watched as Harry put the basket in the boat and got inside himself; extending a hand to Niall.

Niall took it gladly and stepped on the boat; Harry untied the knot of the rope that kept the boat at the dock and started to row towards the middle of the lake.

They had a lovely time; drinking white wine and eating different pallets of cheese and meat. Harry even had some fruits and whipped cream in the can.

"Open your mouth, Ni." Harry giggled and watched as Niall opened his mouth; his tongue slipping out of his mouth towards Harry; Harry gulped deeply and put the can of whipped cream closer to his mouth and squirted it on Niall's tongue.

Harry felt his pants tighten as he watched the blond close his mouth and swallow it; some of the cream left on the corner of his mouth; Niall wanted to clean it; but Harry grabbed his wrist and moved closer to Niall; a bit wobbly from all the wine he had.

"Let me." Harry said seductively; leaning closer to Niall's face; Harry licked of the whipped cream of the corner of Niall's lip.

Niall gulped deeply as he felt Harry's hot tongue slid over his skin; he wanted more, because it ended too soon; way too soon.

"Let's go back; shall we?" Harry said with a breathy voice; he felt his heart racing and his hands trembling.

They rowed back to the shore; not a word spoken between them. Harry glanced at Niall every chance that he got; but their eyes never met, because Niall glanced at Harry when Harry was pretending that sunset is more beautiful than Niall.

When they docked the boat; Harry got out first and extended his hand; helping Niall get out of the boat. Then they walked towards the cabin; their fingers intertwined. Not a single care given; both lads blushing, but never letting go.

When they entered the cabin; Harry asked Niall to go to the living room; then out of nowhere slow, romantic music started to flow through the living room. Harry entering the room with two glasses filled with more white wine.

He put the glasses on the coffee table and went over to the fireplace lighting it; he looked back at Niall who sat down on the soft carpet; a lot of pillows scattered around the ground.

"Can I sit next to you?" Harry asked Niall; stopping in front of him.

"S-sure." Niall stuttered as he looked up; Harry looking like a Greek god; Niall couldn't say no to him.

"Remember the questions that Mr Malik gave us?" Harry asked Niall; sitting next to him; their shoulders touching.

"Yeah; they were something else." Niall smiled and took a sip from his wine; his body already feeling hot and the room spinning a bit.

"I thought that maybe, we could ask each other some questions. You know, because the contract is non binding anymore." Harry downed all of his glass in one sip and took the bottle from behind the couch, filling his glass up again.

"Sure. What do you want to know?" Niall said in a shy voice.

"What makes you happy, Niall?" Harry asked the blond and turned his body towards him.

"Happy? I don't know." Niall said slowly and watched as Harry looked down at his lap; sadness on his face. "Hey, what is it that makes you happy?"

"You." Harry said quietly; but not quite enough.

"You don't mean that. I have been a pain in your ass since the day that we woke up together in Vegas." Niall said sadly; unconsciously moving closer to Harry; their knees brushing; just like few weeks ago.

"Well yeah, you have been somewhat a pain in the ass." Harry laughed; and Niall thought that that was the most beautiful laugh that he had ever heard. "But you do manage to ignite something in me; and I do like it a lot."

Harry looked at his and Niall's knees brushing together; smile sprawled on his face as he scooted closer to Niall; their knees brushing even more.

"Is there anything else that you want to ask me?" Niall blushed when Harry's palms landed on his thighs.

"There is so much that I want to ask you." Harry whispered under his nose.

"I want to know how you like your breakfast. I would like to know if you like your hot chocolate with or without whipped cream. I want to know how you look when morning sun awakes you. I want to know if you like the snow or the changing leafs of trees. I want to know who you are and what you want to be. I want to taste you and hold you and make you mine." Harry said in a rushed voice; hot tears sliding down his cheeks. "But I can never know that; because you are not mine to taste and hold. You are not mine to take care of and love like there is no tomorrow. You are and never will be mine. But I do ask you one thing, let me have you for this one night?"

Niall gasped; he didn't know if Harry is talking truthfully or it's the liquor running his mouth; but Niall's own clouded mind didn't care; so he gently put his palms on Harry's cheeks and crashed their lips together.

Niall's hands traveled into Harry's curls and Harry's hands traveled under Niall's bum and he gently pulled him on his lap; Niall's legs on each side of Harry while his butt was grinding on Harry's hard dick; Harry's hands started to massage Niall's bum;

Niall moaned as Harry's kisses traveled from his lips to his jaw and down his neck; one of his hands leaving Niall's bum and finding it's way to Niall's shirt; starting to unbutton those 3 buttons at the top; until his tongue could lick over Niall's collarbone.

"N-Niall, I want you so bad." Harry's lips trembled; he held Niall in his hands as if he was made of porcelain; so afraid to let him go; to hurt him.

"I am doing what you asked me Harry, I am not thinking today." Niall gulped hard and pushed all of his thoughts of doing the right thing aside and letting the devil on his shoulder lead the way. "Do what you please with me, I don't mind. Not even a bit."

AUTHORS NOTE 🌺

Hello, my Little Love's 💕

I promised you that Narry is rising and it's happening. Wait for the next chapter, lovely's!

Lots of Love - M🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 236 21
"Dinner at 6?" "promise?" "promise." The start of something terrible.
21.4K 1.3K 29
"i have been chasing after you for years now, harry! a-and the moment- the moment i get a piece of you, you go and give that same piece to someone el...
76.3K 3.7K 50
Niall learns that it's not ideal to get high and have sex with a stranger.
127K 7.9K 63
A story where Harry suffers from an EDNOS whilst Niall suffers from the unknown causes the two of them to roommate together in a cabin for four month...