ship it or burn it :MHA (plus...

Door ru-ru-chan

Yeh Meer

hi
izuocha
bakudeku
kiribaku
todochako
momojirou
todobaku
iida x camie
izumomo
tokotsu
shinchako
kamijirou
ochamomo
Kirishima x mina
mineta x anyone
toga x ochako
deku x all might
ochako x iida
ojiro x hagakure
ibara x bakugou
ibara x todoroki
kendo x monoma
jokizawa
momoiida
bakugou x Tsu
ashido x ochako x hagakure
kirikacchako headcanons
shinchako headcanons
todochako headcanons
hi+ some good old class 1-A headcanons
things from your favorite detective

poly ochako ships that i worship and some headcanons 🙈😌

241 6 6
Door ru-ru-chan

kirikacchako (they have the firemen at their apartment almost everyother week they practically became friends with the department)

todokacchako(constant fighting and rivalry  but they love eachother)

todoizuocha(its like a shoujo manga up in here)

tododekuiidachako( the boys drive ochako crazy but she loves them)

hagaminachako( this throuple was banned from the mall....make mall plural)

momojirouchako(the maturest)

serokamichako(ochako keeps them out of jail they cause chaos almost everyday and somehow have a restraining order with the mayor)

shinkamichako( surprising as well but they like dark humour and are chill asf)

monoshinchako( one of the most surprising but they are also chill asf but also hurts almost everyone's feelings)

todobakudekukirichako (damn thats long also save ochako from all the problem boys ;-;)

tsuminachako(the best dressed throuple)

serominachako (the coolest throuple)

kamikirichako (god is gone hope is lost the house is flooded and the car Is on fire)

tokoshojichako (this is the edgy bubblegum throuple they worship  hot celebrities everyday)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

146K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...