My Brother the Popstar

crystalblue102 द्वारा

Rachel Payne always told her brother, Liam, to go out there and follow his dreams. She just didn't think he'... अधिक

Chapter 1: Get Ready
Chapter 2: A Bit Nervous
Chapter 3: A Stuck-Up Band
Chapter 4: Kitchen Talks and Tears
Chapter 5: Accidental Love
Chapter 6: Cheeky Grins
Chapter 7: Awkwardness at the Cafe
Chapter 8: Nando's for Niall
Chapter 9: Week Long Sleepover!
Chapter 10: No Dates!
Chapter 12: The Approval
Charted 13: Finally
Chapter 14: Now How Do We Get Home?
Chapter 15: Hate Mail and Lots of It!
Chapter 16: The Breakup
Chapter 17: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 18: Zack Attack!
Chapter 19: Prepare for Awkwardness!
Chapter 20: Clear the Air
Chapter 21: Fool me Once Shame on You
Chapter 22: A Lesson He'll Never Forget
Chapter 23: The Sass Master from... Wolverhampton?
Chapter 24: Get Ready for Mum's Arrival
Chapter 25: Mummy's Home!
Chapter 26: Telling it How it is
Chapter 27: Lazy Days Are a Good Thing...
Chapter 28: What's with all The Sad Faces?
Chapter 29: Acceptions
Chapter 30: Forever Young
Sneak Peek!

Chapter 11: What Happens Now?

2.7K 56 7
crystalblue102 द्वारा

A/N: A lot of you have been telling me to update, so I finally am, but this chapter might be crummy & filler bc I didn't know what to do next in the story, & that's what inspired this! I have so many ideas for later chapters, though! The story WILL get better, I promise! You just have to bear with me! It was just hard putting them together.

And remember...

KEEP READIN! <3

****

*Rachel's POV*

I roll over in my queen size bed and stare up at the ceiling.

He had banned me.

Liam had banned me from dating his friends.

Who even does that?

All night I had been up thinking about this. I can't believe he actually banned me from from dating his friends! What a control freak! I guess I've got to love him though. The only problem is, I don't know what I'm going to do about Louis now.

For some strange reason, I want to go talk to him about this. I feel like he would be the only one that understands what I mean. I know it's weird, but I feel like we have a kind of connection.

I walk downstairs to go sit for a bit and think, hoping that this trip won't turn out like my last little midnight fiasco.

I wander into the living room and my eyes land on none other than Louis Tomlinson himself. The Doncaster boy snores softly as Grease plays quietly on the TV.

It's like some strange type of reverse psychology. Liam banning me from dating him only makes me want to date him even more.

As strange and creepy as it may sound, I sit down next to the sleeping boy and ruffle his hair. Why did Liam have to be so over dramatic and install this ridiculous "ban" thing? It's totally uncalled for.

Standing up and heaving a sigh, I grab a blanket from the blanket chest in the corner and throw it over Louis to keep him warm.

Then, I walk back upstairs, only to fall into a dreamless sleep.

*Louis' POV*

I wake up to an upbeat bop from Grease playing on the TV. As I'm about to get up and turn it off, the sound of footsteps lightly pitter-pattering down stairs registers in my ears. I lay back down and pretend to be asleep.

I add a light snore to make it more convincing as a silhouette that looks a whole lot like Rachel walks in and sits down on the couch next to me, sighing.

I have to keep from smiling as she ruffles my hair, then throws a blanket around my body. Now warmer, I snuggle down, wishing to actually go to sleep with her here, ruffling my hair.

Or better, her lie here with me.

It makes me sad when she stops and goes back upstairs. I want to tell her that I like her, and that I wish Liam hadn't banned us from dating each other, but I can't. I just have to wait for her to go upstairs before getting up, turning off the TV, and going up stairs myself, nearly walking into Rachel's room and telling her as soon as I pass it.

I guess I could talk to her in the morning, maybe.

^.^.^.^.^

I wake up yet again, this time to the smell of bacon wafting up the stairs and into my nostrils. Jumping off the bed, I rush downstairs. I knew I was hungry, but I didn't know I was this hungry. Oh, well. At least there's bacon.

I make it down those stairs in record time, jumping down the last three. Niall, Miley, and Rachel, who are the only ones in the kitchen, are staring at me.

Rachel finally breaks the silence by saying,

"Wow. Smooth, Lou."

Everyone  chuckles. Ahh. Good old Rachel. What a cutie.

Smiling, my feet carry me over to the counter and I sit down on the stool next to her before grinning and saying. "Thanks. I've been practicing my stair jumping, can't you tell?"

Rachel giggles, playing along. "Oh, yes. You'll be an olympic stair jumper in no time."

A chuckle reverberates throughout the room. The mood is light and happy as we all munch on pieces of bacon. Niall, as usual, has had about 5 pieces, whiles everyone else has had 2 or 3 at most. Only one piece of bacon remains on the plate, and I grab it before anyone else can.

"Hey!"  Rachel says. "That's the last piece of bacon!" Hm. Thats weird. I thought it would be Niall who would say something like that.

If it were any other person, I would eat it in front of them and then laugh in their faces, but since it's Rachel, I smile at her and break it in half.

"Want to share?" I  ask.

Rachel nods giving me wide, chocolate brown, puppy dog eyes. God, she's adorable...

"NO, LOUIS! NO DATES! NOW, FOCUS!" Liam's voice practically screams in my head.

I mentally shake myself, giving the bigger half to Rachel. She smiles at me, munching happily.

We smile at each other until we hear two 'Ahems.'

We both snap out of our trance to see Miley and Niall looking at us, grinning cheekily. I glare at Niall, but he just laughs and walks into the den.  Miley is left in the kitchen with us, but walks out, stopping shortly to whisper something in Rachel's ear.

Rachel slaps her on the arm, and she giggles and walks into the living room to watch TV with Niall. Rachel blushes at me as a very awkward silence fills the room. Cheers, Niall and Miley, you made our 'moment' really awkward.

*Rachel's POV*

Louis and I are currently having an affectionate stare down. That is, until Niall and Miley just have to interrupt and make everything all awkward.

Louis is glaring at Niall, so I do the same to Miley.

As Niall walks into the living room, laughing, Miley proceeds to follow him, but not before whispering in my ear "So, are you sure you're going to keep this whole 'Dating Ban' going?"

I slap her, but she jut giggles and walks into the living room and sits down next to Niall to watch TV. Lucky bitch, she didn't get banned from dating the guy she likes.

I blush, looking at Louis. Die, Miley. You made me blush in the godly presence of Louis Tomlinson.

All of a sudden, Louis clears his throat and says, "So, um, yeah, I  guess you heard that Liam banned us from dating you."

I inwardly groan. Lou, its not like you're not amazing or anything, but seriously, weren't things already awkward enough? Oh, well. whatever.

"Yeah," I reply shyly, giggling. I giggle when I get nervous. "He and I had a 'talk' about it."  Louis chuckles as I make my fingers into quotation marks when I say 'talk.'

"Yeah." he replies. "He seemed pretty pissed that Harry tried to kiss you. Then again, who wouldn't be?"

Louis mumbles that last part, and I don't think I was supposed to hear it.

"I know, right!" I say anyway. "What kind of guy kisses a girl he only just met?" I see something come over Louis' face. Was it happiness,  anger, or, maybe even...relief?

"Yeah!" Louis says, and obvious smile forming on his face. "I mean, when I found out, I seriously wanted to kill him!"

A smile creeps across my lips, and I can't keep from showing it. Louis smiles back at me shyly.

"I still think it was wrong of Liam to ban me from dating the other three of you just because of what Harry the player did." I say.

Louis smiles. "So you don't like him?"

I grin back "Of course not."

"Oh." Louis says, and we both walk into the den together, grinning from ear to ear.

Miley gives me a "Da fuq?" look and so I whisper to her, "I'll tell you later."

She nods, wiggling her eyebrows. Oh, god, Miley!

****

A/N:

#TeamLouchel.

That's all I have to say.

Oh, and #teamNiley.

lol, Niley sounds so much better than Louchel. Eh, oh well!

KEEP READIN <3

P.S.  Pic of Miley on the side! >>>> she's like my fave character I s2g.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.4K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
7.3K 167 23
Poppy Styles, aka the biggest workaholic around. When her famous big brother Harry and his four bandmates come back into her world with a whirlwind o...
2.9K 95 15
Mari is Liam sister. Yes The Liam as of Liam Payne from One Direction sister. Its been 5 crazy years for the boys but Mari has some how been part of...
44.8K 813 61
"I promised to keep you safe, and that's exactly what I'm going to do." Kelly Tomlinson followed in her father's footsteps at just 13 years old to be...