S.S.S. 3 AGAIN

De Ztaoffy

🌜UNEDITED and ON HOLD🌛 Teniola Oluwademilade's parents gave her no other option than to repeat her S.S.S. 3... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Shout outs!!!
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
A quick recap of characters.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Not An Update, but Please, Read🥺❤️
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Note.
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two

Chapter Thirty Three

839 225 383
De Ztaoffy

"And I don't care if I sing off key,
I found myself in my melodies.
I sing for love, I sing for me.
I shout it out like a bird set free."
- Sia.
_________
Your comments keep me going🥺❤️ They're always hilarious and inspiring, making me want to update quickly🤧 Thank you so much, everyone 🥺❤️
By the way, this chapter should tell more about what happened in Great Expectations after Demilade walked out of the class. Thank you for pointing that out❤️ I was going to write it before sha oh, but y'all were too anxious😹🚶🏻‍♀️
_________

"So, nobody wants to give an explanation for what happened?" The principal said once again.

"We're sorry, sir." Lydia and I chorused again. We've been saying the same thing for the past two minutes.

"Adekunle?" Principal called Demmie, who hadn't said a word since.

"Well-done, sir." He said.

"I don't need your greetings. What happened?"

"Actually, the spelling bee coach pronounced a word wrongly for us, so we had to complain and we were disqualified." He said.

"I was told if you hadn't complained, just one of you would have been disqualified and not all of you." The principal said again.

"That's why we're sorry sir. We didn't think it through." Demmie said again.

The principal looked at us one after the other and shook his head. "I don't know what to do with you people yet. Just go to your classes, freshen up and prepare for your upcoming exams." He said.

"We're free to go?" Lydia asked, obviously surprised we weren't punished.

"Do you want me to punish you? You can stay and let me punish you." The principal said to us.

"Ah, no sir. Thank you sir." We chorused and rushed out of his office. As soon as we got out, Lydia and I screamed and hugged each other.

"You people should better stop your noise before they call us back in and punish us." Demmie said.

"Eiiish! He already released us, he can't punish us again." Lydia said as we released each other from the hug. Then, she faced Demmie. "Demmie! Thank you so much for supporting us inside. Omo, I was scared to death."

"Only words? Ain't you supposed to give me something, like maybe treat me to some snacks or so to–"

"You'll give me the money abi?  If you can, then no problem." Lydia said and faced me. "Let's go jare."

"Heys! You won't say thank you too abi? " Demmie called, referring to me.

"You saved us and yourself. If you hadn't talked, we could have all gotten into trouble together. So now, we're even." I said without looking at him.

"You're proud gan oh." He said. "And you don't always think sometimes too. That man actually pronounced the right word."

"I saw it in the dictionary when I got to the bus so shut up." I said and dragged Lydia by her hands. "Let's go to the hall."

"It's either you two are fighting again or both of you are at fault at something and don't want to hear each other out." Lydia said and folded her arms. She looked at me, then Demmie and back to me. "What happened when you guys went to Great Expectations?"

"Detective will fit you, guy. Drop out and become a police." Demmie said to Lydia.

"You don't have sense and I'm not surprised. And I won't let your stupid talk distract me. You people thought I won't ask abi?  Have you guys forgotten Ella went? The news spread around our class that Peace and Demilade fought over you. You, this stupid thing." She said pointing at Demmie.

"You mean fine boy?"

"Shut up!" Lydia and I chorused and we looked at each other, then laughed.

"As I was saying before one cockroach interrupted, I also heard Demilade tried to seduce their senior boy or something, though I know it's not possible sha, and lastly! I'm mad at both of you for not hinting me about all these. I had to hear it among gossips! Demilade, me oh, your twin sister. And this idiot too. . ." She paused and kicked Demmie's leg.

"What now!" He shouted and started rubbing his leg.

"None of you could tell me! I had to go meet Lilian and Rachel to ask them. I hate both of you for now. Anyway, what happened sha?"

"After hitting my leg? Be asking me what happened oh. You can come and open my mouth and bring the words out from it." Demmie said, eyeing Lydia and still rubbing his leg.

"Kick that is not painful. Shift." Then she faced me. "Demilade jor, human being, what happened?"

"Demmie broke up with Peace and she came after me that it was because of me. They told him to choose and he said–" I was still talking when Demmie used his hand to cover my mouth.

"It's a lie oh! She didn't wait to hear the rest. She walked away angrily. She has mad anger issues. Better tell her." Demmie said and I pinched his hand and he squealed before removing it from my mouth.

"So, he said Peace and they concluded he chose Peace and when Joy started talking rubbish, I walked away. And since then, if he was really sorry, or if he had something to say, he would have called me and explained but no, he's full of pride and he's waiting for me to come and meet him. Ode." I said and eyed him while he smiled and started itching the back of his neck.

"You actually chose Peace? I thought–" Lydia was saying when Demmie covered her mouth with his hand.

What's with him and covering people's mouths sef?

Lydia hit the same spot she hit in his leg the other time and he shouted. She was about talking when Principal walked out of his office.

"Who shouted just now?" He said.

"Ehm, sir–" Demmie was saying when I cut in.

"Some S.S.S. 2 boys just ran off from here. One of them was laughing, but it sounded like he was shouting." I said.

I'm really bad at lying ehn.

The principal walked to where I stood and looked around. "But I don't see any student around except you three? Moreover, that's the S.S.S. 2 class and I can see that Akintunde is teaching them." He said and folded his arms. "You just lied to me right?"

"Ehm. . ." I didn't know what to say while Demmie giggled. Lydia used her hand to cover her mouth but I knew she was only trying so hard not to laugh at me.

"Well, looks like God really wants you people to be punished. I released you since morning and you've been here discussing? One of you shouted again and I know it's this Adekunle." He paused and gave Demmie a light slap on his back and he squealed. "I asked who it was and you lied to me."

"Sir, it was Demilade now." Demmie said, holding his back.

"If I. . ." Principal said and raised his hand to give him another slap but he dodged it and we all laughed. He glared at us and we quickly stopped laughing. "The school looks a bit dirty. I wanted to assign some junior classes to pick around the school but seems like they're all in class and you're the only less busy ones. So, my children, go into the world and pick the dirts you see!"

"Ahah, sir!" Lydia and I chorused.

"Daddy, S.S.S. 3 student oh." Demmie said.

Idiot called him daddy. I wanted to laugh but I held it in.

"Your daddy is at home oh." Principal said.

"Ah no oh. When it's not that he doesn't have job. Doctor Adekunle dey  his hospital oh." Demmie said and we laughed.

This boy is a goat.

Principal was about giving him another slap when he flew the corridor railings and jumped into the lawn. He looked at us and laughed. "Well-done sir." He greeted the principal and ran away.

"See the people I call students. Set of thugs." Principal said and shook his head.

"Sir, let's go and call him for you." We said and turned.

"Will both of you come back here! You want to escape too? Before I close my eyes and open it, both of you should go and pick the dirts on the field!"

"Sir–" We were saying when. . .

"Now!" He exclaimed.

"Yes sir!" We replied and ran off.

• • •

"If I'll not kill Demmie today, it's small that will remain." Lydia said as we were picking used nylons and other rubbish on the field.

"And they'll put you in prison. His father is kukuma rich. You will just rot in prison." I said to her playfully.

"You don't have sense. Instead of you to support me ehn." She said and poked my head.

"Heys, aunty! Don't use that dirty hand you've used to pick dirt to touch me oh." I exclaimed.

"Ah, you're rude gan oh. After I kill Demmie, maybe you'll be the next."

"Your daddy is kukuma a lawyer. He should be able to handle your case very well when you're about to be prosecuted." I said. She was about giving me a slap when I ran from her. She ran after me and we laughed as we were running. After running for awhile, we got tired and sat down on the grass. We dropped the dustbins we were holding on the grass too.

"Omo, I'm tired." I said.

"Me too. After I wash my hand, I'll come back here to drink water from the tap." She replied me.

"Seems that's what I'll do too."

"But Demi, that reminds me, I was going to say something before that cockroach. . . Ah!" She suddenly stopped and covered her mouth.

"What happen to you?" I asked her.

"I called Principal cockroach just now." She said.

"Good. Just mistakenly offend me and I'll report you to him right away!" I said and she pinched me. I pushed her hand away and she laughed. "So, what were you saying?"

"You said Demmie chose Peace?" She asked, looking at me with a serious face.

"Ehn."

"But that's odd. Very odd sef. Why will he choose Peace over you?" She said.

"Ment or crack?" I asked.

"I don't get you."

"Is it that you're mad or you don't have sense?"

"What nah! I'm serious here!" She exclaimed.

"I'm serious too! Why will you say choosing Peace was odd? Kilo odd? What is odd? Is she not his girlfriend? Abi you've used all your sense to eat Rite?"

Yes, Lydia doesn't eat any sausage roll except Rite. She really hates Gala but can die for Rite. I'm her direct opposite because I hate Rite and prefer Gala. Although, I generally don't like sausage rolls.

"Aiiish. The only thing you know how to do is abusing someone ehn." She said.

"When you're talking like illiterate nko."

"Sha listen to me first."

"Yes ma."  I said.

"Better. So as I was saying, him choosing Peace is very odd to be honest. Part of it being odd is the fact that when I wanted to talk, he covered my mouth, because he already knew what I wanted to say and that means what I wanted to say was right! Or why do you think he covered my mouth?"

I looked at her confusedly. "Uh, I don't know. Why?"

"That's what I'm saying. You remember first term during one Friday like that, that Emmanuel, Dami, Jetemi, Fiyin and I went for a competition? That I told you Demmie was supposed to follow us but he didn't come. On Monday, he now told me he was sick. Do you remember?"

"Yeah, I think so. What about it?" That was the Friday Rachel, Sarah and the rest of the girls available in class that day took videos around the street and all that.

"That day was the first time I met Peace. Emma introduced me to her, that she's friends with their group, I mean F4."

"Afi  F4. Yeye  name."

"Ode, listen to me."

"Yes ma."

"So, when Demmie wanted to break up with me after our second time or was it third time of dating sef, he didn't know what excuse to use. He didn't want to tell me he likes you then, because he thought we might fight or so. So, he told the guys and they told him to tell me he's dating Peace, that they already introduced Peace to me."

"So, they're not dating?" I asked, really surprised.

"Stop interrupting me and let me finish jor."

"Yes ma."

"So, you know me too, I wanted to confirm. So, I asked Peace about it on Facebook and she told me it's true, that he and Demmie are dating. Meanwhile, they weren't. The guys told Ella to tell Peace about the plan because Ella and Peace are friends. So, she told Peace and Peace already agreed to the plan before I asked her. After I asked her and she confirmed it, we broke up. It was later on that I found out it wasn't true."

"Then. . . Why did he. . ."

"That's the problem. Peace took the matter serious and asked them to date, for real. The stupid boy agreed too. You know I do say Demmie is a playboy, he showed his playboy attitude there again. He agreed to date her, him knowing that, he'll do the same thing he did to me. He'll date her for some time, then break up with her."

"Geez! So, he just decided to break up with her, but Peace was already really into him and couldn't let him go. Nah why problem dey  now." I said, understanding the whole story.

"Exactly. Just as it happened to me. And I told him not to try it with another girl oh, but he doesn't hear word. He has coconut head." Lydia said.

"Should I ask him about it?"

"Sure, if you want to."

"Hope he won't get mad at you for telling me?"

"Psst, Demmie? Even if he gets mad at me, after one week, the anger will die down." Lydia said. "Don't worry about that one. You can even ask him when I'm there so that in case he wants to twist story, we can all be present."

"Who wants to twist story oh? They gave you guys work and you're doing ofofo here." We heard Demmie's voice and turned back. Behold was Demmie and his other three friends, Emmanuel, Dami and Fiyin.

"Demmie, if you don't die by my hands today, it's small that will remain." Lydia threatened immediately so as to change the topic.

Demmie started laughing. "Is it me that said you people should be dull and not sharp like me ni?"

"How did you escape sef? " Emmanuel asked Demmie.

"Baba flew railings. Tout ni Demola now." Dami said and the four of them started laughing.

"So you people are supporting him abi?" Lydia said.

"Normally, you were supposed to fly the railings and follow me too, but you people are too dull." Demmie replied.

"How dem wan take fly railings with their skirt? Make their school skirt tear? You no even pity them." Fiyin said in pidgin. (Meaning: How do they want to fly the railings with their skirt? So that their school skirt can tear? You don't even pity them.)

"He doesn't have sense ni. He can't reason well." Lydia said.

"That's why they made Fiyin senior boy instead of him." I retorted.

"So the gist have reached you?" Demmie said.

"As if you don't know how TEC girls dey carry gist." Fiyin said.

"I shock. Something that happened since our S.S.S. 2 third term." Emmanuel said.

"TEC girls and gist, five and six." Fiyin replied.

"Anyway, they made Fiyin senior boy because of my looks. They didn't want the female teachers to be staring at me when they're having a meeting with the management and I'm present. Damn! It's not easy to be fine oh."

"But Fiyin is finer than you, so shut up. You don't have point." I said.

"Nah so. That's why you have a crush on me and not Fiyin." He said and smirked.

What did he just say?! Guyyyy! He got me sha.

"Burn!!!!" Dami shouted. "Gbefun! Give them! That's my boy! I trained you well! Yes! Give them! Adekunle himself! Savage lord!"

We all started laughing, including me. Though, it was me they attacked but that was too funny to even think of a comeback.

"Bastard lomo Dami yi." Demmie said.

"I swear." The rest of us, except Dami chorused.

"So, what are you guys doing here after your friend pushed us in trouble?" Lydia asked.

"To help you guys." Fiyin said.

"Help kinni? Nah me implicate them? Me I came to tell you guys well-done ni oh." Demmie said and we hissed.

"So, I heard you guys stood up against your spelling bee master." Emmanuel started.

"You guys get mind oh. What were you people thinking?" Fiyin replied and Lydia replied them. Just like that, they began to argue. I stood up and walked to Demmie. I dragged his hand and he understood what I meant, and he turned to follow me.

"Where are you guys going?" Dami shouted.

"What's your business?" Demmie replied him.

"You want to go and see girl now, it's no more my business." Dami replied.

Demmie laughed and replied. "No vex. We'll be back real soon, we just want to talk, for some minutes."

"Wetin you wan go say no get name abi?" Dami asked. Everyone knows he doesn't have business with what we want to go say, he just wants to disturb us.

"Dami, leave them. They need to talk." Lydia replied.

"Five minutes! If you're not back after five minutes, me and my boys will invade and strike!" Dami said and we giggled.

"You cannot have sense again in this life." Emmanuel said to him and they continued arguing. Demmie walked up to me and we walked away from where they were. After walking quite far away, we went to the back of the tap, also on the field. Two black tanks were positioned together, so we stayed at the back of the tank. Where we were, no one could see us unless they walked to the back of the tap.

"So, how far?" Demmie said.

"Me, how far? I don't know if I'm to be mad at you or not sef."

"Because I didn't talk to you for long or because of what happened?"

"Both!"

"You missed me?" He said and smiled, flashing his teeth.

"Ode, shift."

"Uh, we know you won't admit it."

"Sha–"

"I'm sorry." He said and I looked at his face. He looked really serious. "You see. . . first, you have anger issues, take care of that. Two, who even told you I chose Peace? You just opened your mouth waaaa–"

"Shut up. Didn't you mention her name?"

"So? I wanted to talk but Joy cut in. She didn't let me finish my sentence and you took it to heart."

"Uhn, so what happened when I left?"

"You're asking me? After walking away? Really?"

"It's not my fault, guy!"

"So? It's not your fault? You don't ever want to listen to me and you take offence on any slightest thing. I was freaking mad at you, that's why I didn't talk to you since then. I even thought you'll realise your mistake and apologize but you kept playing hard to get. You? As if we already both don't know we're into each other. You do it every single time and expect me to apologize first to–"

"I'm sorry."

"Uhn?" He said, looking a bit surprised.

"I'm really sorry. It's just. . . If you were in my shoes, you'd be disappointed about what happened. I thought you went for–"

"Went for Peace? Guy, we didn't even date in the first place. I just. . ." He trailed off.

"You used her too?"

"Not specifically that. She knew about the plan from the first place, so I see no reason why she wanted us together. She said she wanted a reward for going according to my plan and I already promised to do whatever it is, before even asking her what it is."

"Then, she asked you guys to date?"

"Uhn. I'm sorry."

"Uh, what's my own? My business is how you'll explain to her that you don't have feelings for her oh."

"She knows."

"No, she doesn't. You need to let her know again."

"I made it clear to her that day."

"What?"

"After you left and Promise and Tomi kept calling you and you didn't answer, I got angry and you know, I go blunt when I get angry." He said and smiled.

"So?"

"So kinni? Are you dumb sef ni?  I said I go blunt when I'm angry. Am I supposed to say everything I said there again, I should say it here? This girl, be using your sense."

"Whatever. So what did she say?"

"Hmm, she insulted me with some painful things but oh well, old things have gone away, new things have come."

"Painful things like. . .?"

"Like what you said earlier, aunty."

"Me? What did I say?!"

"That's why they made Fiyin senior boy instead of you, blah blah." He said and looked away.

Awwn, so he was actually pained.

"Oh, I was just joking oh."

"Yes, I know. The joke was too expensive."

"Ahan, but you didn't show it like you were offended."

"Be like say you're actually dumb oh. Eh, Demilade. How did you expect me to show it? Fiyin is one of my best friends! Am I supposed to keep a grudge with him because they gave him a post I was supposed to be given? It's not worth it. Yes, it still pains me a lot though but he always feels like he took what should be mine away and I don't want him to feel that way. To even spite me, they didn't announce an assistant senior boy."

"But why?"

"Aunty Tonia, our former registrar. She left a week before you arrived here. She said she caught Moyin and I making out in the sick bay."

"Why were you guys making out in the sick bay too?"

"We weren't. Moyin was sick and I was her boyfriend then. Aunty Tonia was our class teacher. She was in class when I heard Moyin has been in the sick bay since. I sha lied to her that I wanted to go to the toilet. I went to the sick bay and saw Moyin shivering. So, I told the junior there to excuse us. Ehn, I only hugged her oh, because she was cold. I didn't know the junior had gone to my class to tell Aunty Tonia that a senior sent her out.

Sha, they met us hugging and she reported me to the Proprietress directly that we were making out. Proprietor was out of the country then. Proprietress too no get chills, she invited my parents. My mum disagreed, saying she trusts me, and that was why they didn't punish me in school. Two days later, they announced the perfects on the assembly. Lo and behold was Fiyin made the SP. I cried, guy. The thing pained me oh. Assuming I even did it, it won't really hurt, but I didn't. People were nah asking me what happened. I said I don't know. Old things have pass away sha."

"Oh. I'm really sorry about that. But how did Peace know?"

"Ella told her." He said, picking his nails.

"Oh." I replied and walked to him. Then, I raised his head with my hands so he could look at me. "I'm sorry for making a joke about it earlier. I'm really sorry."

Then, he smirked. "This is how to apologize? Really?"

"So I'm supposed to kneel down and–" I was saying when he dragged me and hugged me. I smiled to myself and hugged him back, placing my hands around his neck and my head on his chest. Yes, I'm that short.

"Heys, look up." He said.

I looked up and said, "What happen to you agai–" He didn't let me finish my sentence when I felt his lips on mine.

(Author's note: I'm supposed to end this chapter here but if I do, some people will come to my DM with Cutlasses and guns to kill me, especially ifemidemi. That girl is a gangster 🚶🏻‍♀️ I'm not ready to die yet, so I'll continue.)

It didn't take up to twenty seconds before I woke up from my trance and kissed him back. It was like he started the kiss aggressively, due to the fact that I was talking when he kissed me. But when I kissed him back, he suddenly went gentle.

He pulled me closer with his hands around my waist and the kiss went deeper. Along the line, I suddenly stopped and without force or anything, he tilted his head a little and trailed his lips to my neck. I let out a tiny, very soft moan and I could hear him smirk before continuing his thing. He did the same thing over and over like he wanted to hear the moans a little louder but being me, I have pride too, let me play small hard girl.

Well, that was what I thought until I unconsciously moaned out his name, louder than before. He chuckled and moved his lips from my neck back to my mouth.

(Author's note: Anyway, God when?)

I went into my fantasy world a little, then returned back to life and slipped my tongue into his mouth. He moved his hands from my waist to my face as he got more access to my mouth. I tasted Rite, probably he ate Rite before he left for the field. I remembered I don't like Rite, but I still went on with it anyways. He moved his hands back to my waist again. Since I was very close to his body, I could feel his school trouser tighten just beneath his lower belly. It was at that moment I knew we had to stop.

I released myself from the intense kiss and tried moving back a bit. I couldn't move though, due to the way he tightened his grip on me. We just stood there staring at each other. Then, we heard a loud cough. He released his hands immediately and I jumped away from him. We turned to the direction of the cough. Lo and behold was Dami, Fiyin, Emmanuel and Lydia. Dami was the one that coughed.

"Hmm. I see you guys were having a nice discussion." Dami said while the others chuckled.

"What are you guys doing here?" Demmie asked.

"What? Why the face? Better calm down." Dami said in his funny voice and everybody giggled. I turned to look at Demmie and he looked sort of offended.

"We were not done before you guys interrupted." He said.

"What were you guys doing?" Emmanuel asked.

"We were talking." Demmie replied. I looked at him and gave him a 'We were caught, guy. Why are you lying?' look. "What? They interrupted me. I'm pissed off!" He said to me.

"So why are you now shouting at me now? Was I the one that interrupted you?" I replied.

"Okay. Should we continue?" He said, smiling to me.

This boy is a pervert.

"Demmie!!!" Everybody shouted at once, including me.

"Are you guys mad ni?" He replied and started laughing. "Demilade, Lydia, tell these boys not to ask me questions about whatever they saw. I can't answer them."

"Will you answer me?" Lydia asked, smiling.

"Ask Demilade."

"So, she can ask me but the guys can't ask you?" I said to him immediately.

"Wait oh, what is this I'm seeing?" Dami said.

"What?" We chorused.

"Ah, you people can't see anything?" He said to Emmanuel and Fiyin. They did eye movements to themselves and they looked at Demmie for about three seconds and they just started laughing, leaving Lydia and I clueless.

"Are you guys mad? Girls are here nah." Demmie said to them but they continued laughing. Demmie turned his back to us. It was then I understood what was going on. I suddenly started laughing.

"Ah, Demilade already knows?" Emmanuel said.

"Why won't she know? She was the reason for it." Lydia said, which means she understood already too.

"Ahh, you too. You understand?" Fiyin said to her.

"You these girls. Your minds are too corrupt." Dami said and everybody laughed. Fiyin, Dami and Emmanuel walked to Demmie and they started whispering to one another.

Demmie turned to us, looking really embarrassed, but he still smiled. "You guys should go, what again?"

"Abi oh." The other three chorused.

Lydia and I started laughing before we turned and walked away. We haven't even walked about three steps forward that Lydia bombarded me with questions.

______

I have nothing to say.🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️ Please, don't ask me what they saw. I also have no clue🙃

Thank you for all the reads and likes. God bless you, FAM❤️🙌🔥

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.7K 4.6K 64
[COMPLETED] This is the story of a young lady who found herself being the only child of her parents which seems normal at first, but it comprised of...
29K 2.7K 24
"So I was just a pawn in your game." "Why did you choose politics over me and mummy?" "Aisha that's not true." "Then what's true? Tell me what is t...
56.7K 12.6K 38
*COMPLETED* -A recipe for disaster- "Childhood frenemies, Nara and Tife must work together to prevent Imade (Nara's best friend/Tife's sister) from...
6.4K 1.8K 29
Ewww!" He spat. "Me? Like you? I'd rather date a horse than date an ugly thing like you!" He seethed before forcefully pushing her on the floor, she...