The Scarred Beast

Von authormiakerr

It was rumored that a beast lived in the shadows, he was known as the sex beast long before a battle went dow... Mehr

Blurb
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note!

Chapter 20

179K 6K 1.2K
Von authormiakerr

Lilliana

After checking in our rooms at the resort, we changed quickly and made our way to the Queen club. The Horizon resort was on the beachside, connecting with the ocean ahead of us. It was a large resort, filled with hundreds of people of all ages and kinds.

Our rooms were at a large hotel, just beside the private beach and it was a long walk to the other side, where all the fun was happening. We changed into our night out outfits and threw on coats before walking over the sand, where the wind was rough and cold.

"I heard there is a waterpark here as well." Ann said, slipping into the conversation. It was difficult to hear anything with the water hitting the shore after every second, the waves were strong and solid.

Cora hit the back of her head. "Of course, idiot, there is a waterpark in every resort. Haven't you been in one?"

I giggled silently before slipping my hands into my coat. The fun of getting them along was they had each other to insult and throw shit at, they didn't bother with me.

"I know." Ann rolled her eyes at her.

I interrupted their talk, "Well, we are going to hit the waterpark tomorrow. Tonight is all about getting drunk, dancing and losing our minds—"

"And men!" Cora exclaimed, throwing her ass back.

"Not for me." I whispered to myself. The only drawback to everything was, I couldn't be with another man—not that I wanted to be in the first place.

"Don't act like you haven't been getting dick."

I sighed, lifting my shoulder into a shrug. "You aren't wrong but it's been a while."

"Not four months, Lily."

I froze on my steps. "Wow. That's long!"

Four months ago, Cora was with a boy named Aaron, he was from the same university we all went too but a different pack. He was the last of Cora, they broke up for various reasons and since then, she had been single. Ann, on the other hand, was still a virgin, the only thing she had done was kissing her fourth-grade boyfriend.

As we kept walking further, we reached the rocky side of the beach, and right there we found a large group of people, sitting on the ground and clapping at the belly dancers in front of them. Red colored tents were placed around in circles, a large fire blew in from the middle of the crowd and right beside them, I saw a bunch of belly dancers, dancing at Arabic music.

We all stopped for a moment, slapping our palms together and enjoying the few seconds of fun before we could go get some drinks.

"That's fucking amazing! I wish I could dance like that." Cora said, pushing her hand over her hips and trying to twerk. It was completely different from what I had just seen.

I blinked at her move. "You can't even dance normally so let's just keep watching. Don't embarrass yourself, Cora." I said, making her move away so I could see the real dancers.

There were two men in the crowd, playing with fire, blowing the blaze out of their mouth and into the air. It was fascinating. My gaze landed over the man, playing with the sword. What was this place?

Unlike Cora, Ann was enjoying it as much as I was. "That's hot." Her mouth hung wide open as the man swallowed the sword.

"Yeah." I whispered, watching him pull it back out from his throat. "Fuck me."

Cora shook her head, from one side to the other. "That's fake and anyone who believes is real, is dumb."

"What about the fire one?" I argued with her. There were all wolves here, belonging from different packs as the resort was open for everyone, except for rogues.

"Well, that looks real but is fake."

The volume of the music playing at the background was turned up, the dancers pulled up the people sitting on the ground and it turned into a full-blown dance party after a few seconds. The smile on my face grew as I watched the chaos in front of me.

It wasn't long before Ann pulled me and Cora into it. Cora danced against the belly dancers, copying her moves and shaking her hips like she did. I laughed at the back, jumping over the cold sand and watching my friend try hard.

My mind was in relief, and I was finally enjoying something until the sharp tip of the sword pressed against my back. My heart raced. My nerves throbbed. Dread washed over my face and I turned around, slowly, facing the man standing behind me.

He was one of the entertainers.

A smile grew over his face. "The Alpha's mate." He murmured under his breath before pulling away the sword away from me.

My head went spinning, I lacked air in my lung and before I knew, I choked and began coughing at the man's words.

"Excuse me?"

"You're our Alpha's mate. We will be waiting for your arrival," He bowed her head down in respect before disappearing into the crowd, leaving me with a tumble of questions.

I spun around, staring at everyone. My heart pounded at my throat as I breathed heavily. The Alpha? I tried not to think much. The more I did, the more confused I got.

Fun time.

Vacation.

"Time for drinks." I said, dragging Cora and Ann out of the fun.

We walked for two minutes before reaching at the entrance of the Queen club. The exclusive club was large and worth all the wait. I felt the music pounding in my bones as we made it inside without any trouble. All we had to do was show our tickets to the bouncer. The ceiling was higher than any other club I had been in, it was large, extending for miles. They were private seating area for those who wanted to do business and enjoy at the same. The strippers at the pole was sexy, mouth-watering as they danced around.

After gawking at the details, we finally sat down in one of the private lounges, ready to lose our minds to alcohol. There was so much to explore, so many activities to do but we started the night off with drinking as it was already late, half past eleven.

"A Mojito for me." Ann said, keeping it clean.

"Blood Mary."

"Devil Springs vodka." I closed the menu and said, at the end, leaving everyone at the table surprised.

"That's too much." Cora warned me.

"I know. I want to get drunk, drunk."

Three hours later, we were holding our heels around our fingers and our coats over our arms while strolling through the hotel, drunk.

"I think I had too much." Cora said, blinking slowly and stopping inside the elevator. She had stolen half of my drinks.

"Same." I replied, placing my arm over her shoulder to get some support. While she did steal my drinks, I stole her so we were even.

Ann was drunk as well, but not as bad as we were. "Girls, we need to sleep and into our rooms."

"What happened to your English?" I asked, laughing out loud at her scrambled talk. Guess I was the least drunk among them.

"I'm fluent in English." She stumbled across a button of the elevator and we ended up in the wrong floor. The one where our rooms weren't.

The Horizon resort was not only a resort but it was also held a lot of ancient history of our kind—werewolves. There were two museums around here were filled with artifacts, paintings of those who came before us, scriptures written by the wolves of the past and a lot much more we still had to explore.

That was our plan for morning.

When the elevator stopped, we stepped out, not caring which floor we were in. There was a long passageway ahead of us and beyond that, there was a dark hall where I assumed events or large parties were being held.

My heart throbbed and I hovered over the edge of the hall, my eyes lingering all around while Ann and Cora went their ways. Couldn't one of us be sober?

I hissed at myself as I fell over the cold wall and then stood back up to face large paintings. They were hanging on the walls inside the hall and each one of them had a golden light above them so I could see them in the dark. There were different paintings, of wolves, female and male.

"Lily!" Ann screamed from the corner and I snapped my head at her, finding her and Cora in front of a painting.

I hurried over to her side, falling a few times but when I reached there, I gasped and stepped back. My blurred vision cleared up the instant second I saw the portrait hanging on the wall.

"Is that your mate?" Cora asked, drawing her finger down the portrait.

"Oh, yes." I purred, licking my lips as my greedy and needy eyes trailed down the painting of my mate. However, it was an old picture.

May, 1995, Lorenzo Boyd.

There wasn't much difference, it was the same person I had seen, just without the scar going down from his brows to his eyes. That was all. Everything else was the same. The portrait was before the battle, or maybe during. Who knew? One thing was for sure, the resort was my mate's possession as his image was on the wall.

"Fuck you, Lily, you're such a cunt." Cora cursed at me. "You should already have six pups with him by now." She drooled at the image, and so did I.

"Trust me, I want too." I said, rolling my tongue in my mouth as my pussy throbbed at the thought of that.

Read the full book on patreon quicker: www.patreon.com/miakerr

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

213K 9.8K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
486 3 60
Lillian was a calm girl who was raised in a Beta family. She hated violence in every aspect even though she was taught to be strong and loyal. She...
3.4M 117K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
211K 7.6K 21
They say your mate is someone who is always supposed to be there for you. But, they never talk about what happens when your mate isn't there for you...