OPR@UrService

Von CharuSharma3

A little dark and passionate touch to IPKKND. Never in her wildest dreams did Khushi Gupta imagine this side... Mehr

Prologue
OPR - 1
OPR - 2
OPR - 3
OPR - 4
OPR - 5
OPR - 6
Precap -1
OPR - 7
OPR - 8
OPR - 9
OPR - 10
OPR - 11
OPR - 12
OPR - 13
RECAP:
OPR - 14
OPR - 15
OPR - 16
Precap - 2
OPR - 17
OPR - 18
Note:
Precap - 3
OPR - 20
Precap - 4
OPR - 21
OPR - 22
Precap - 5
OPR - 23
Announcement!

OPR - 19

3.9K 321 49
Von CharuSharma3

Hello guys. I am juggling with a lot of issues at the moment and hence I have been unable to review yours comments. But I do read each comment very carefully as they are filled with your sheer love and constant support. So a humble request please bear with me.

As the first rays of sunlight greeted the window of Arnav Singh Raizada, his eyelashes fluttered for a while trying to adjust to the bright sunny day. A minute later the man was fully awake prepared to start his day with only one goal in mind. With complete control over Arnav, his dark alter-ego OPR mechanically showered and got for the most important task of the day.

His obsessive side desired only one thing. Khushi's confession. Yesterday the alpha male Raizada had allowed Khushi Kumari Gupta the peace and quiet after his heartfelt love confession. But this cannot continue for long. Khushi is his muse. His woman. His everything. And his Over Possessive self craved for her love-filled words.

Last night the 14-year-old Arnav wanted to meet his crush so like the good leader OPR permitted the boy to manipulate the mind palace of Raizada. He himself took a backseat to rest giving the teenager a few hours with his lady luck.

However, today is a new day and he will coax to reveal whatever she tries to hide in that beautiful heart of hers. It should not take too long. He only wants 3 simple words. Nothing more. The Over Possessive Raizada was totally prepared to even seduce Khushi if she appears to be ignorant of his demands.

With his head held high the nosferatu, Raizada descended down the stairs to the breakfast table, while his keen eyes looked around for his object of affections.

###

While in East Delhi Laxmi Nagar Mrs. Mishra tried to comprehend the eager words of her best friend who had called her up this early in the morning.

Madhumati Mishra smiled in triumph when her enthusiastic friend Debo joyfully informed her about her Chotte's growing fondness for Khushi.
The old woman rolled the cable of the phone hearing the delightful news. As per her friend, the trip to their family farmhouse was a success and very soon her grandson will be ready to tie the knot with Khushi. In fact, Debo requested a quick Roka ceremony to be held once she returned with her family and Khushi to Delhi.

You speak to Khushi about this proposal Madhumatiji.

Of course, I will Deboji. Don't worry about anything.

I just want the doll of your house to be ours as soon as possible.

Hehe sure sure. She is yours from now on.

Happy with the good news Buaji shared the details of the proposal with Shashi, Garima, and Payal. Naturally Gupta family was on cloud nine after hearing about the alliance and now were desperately waiting for Khushi's return.

Once Khushi gives her approval I will start the arrangements for the Roka ceremony.

Shashi Gupta made the announcement with a soft smile on his face. Being Khushi's adopted father the man was always extra worried about his little butterfly. He wanted the best for her. And Deboji' wanting his Khushi as the granddaughter of her house...felt like it.

Alright, let us celebrate this news with some hot piping tea everyone.

Payal called everyone to the table as she placed the teacups and the sandwiches that she had prepared for breakfast a few minutes ago.

###

As the Raizada family sans Arnav sat down for breakfast Khushi Gupta kept looking towards the stairs with a longing in her eyes. This morning Khushi woke up way too early because a certain Raizada had taken residence in her thoughts. Yesterday his confession blew her mind and today she very well knew that the man would not leave any chance of confronting her.

Ughhhh. Khushi wanted to run away from her OPR but at the same time, she also wished to hug him and never let go. As Naniji nudged her to start her meal Khushi gave the old lady a half-hearted smile and rolled the spoon around her plate. But then Khushi Gupta did not have to wait for too long as a gust to wind signaled the arrival of her obsessive lover.

She lifted her eyes to see the familiar coal brown eyes which smothered her with the haze of his intensity. In her absent-mindedness, the woman dropped her spoon with a loud clank/clutter drawing the attention of the rest of the Raizada clan.

Khushiji are you alright?

Anjaliji's voice made her blink furiously and she managed to make up an excuse of faulty grip and all that jazz. Anjaliji nodded and continued her breakfast. All this while Khushi almost missed Arnav move, who now sat comfortably next to her making the woman shiver in anticipation.

Khushi Bitiya don't worry everything will be alright. If not today then eventually tomorrow will bring new hope and possibilities.

###

For the first time, Mami's serious words sent a wave of confusion around the table. Nobody understood the gravity of her suggestion. A perplexed Devyani tried to probe Mami further to comprehend what her daughter-in-law law meant. But before she could utter another word Arnav Singh Raizada tactfully diverted the attention of his family.

This our last day in the Raizada farmhouse so why don't we try to make the most of it Di?

What do you mean Chotte?

Anjali Raizada's eyes twinkled at the prospect of his brother's enthusiasm to indulge in some fun filled activity.

Dog in the pond anyone?!?

Surprised and highly pleased by Arnavs impromptu idea Raizada clan quickly nodded their heads without a second thought.

Dog in the pond started a whole new debate within the family. Dos and donts, code of conduct, and whatnot. Known for his presence of mind Arnav took advantage of the perfect distraction and grabbed Khushi's hand situated under the table while securing it with his fingers.

###

Khushi Gupta parted her lips feeling the sudden touch being surrounded by Arnav's family. She never thought that the man would try to touch her openly where they could be caught at any moment.

Turning all red with shyness and anger Khushi turned to face Arnav. The woman shivered as her eyes locked with the coal brown orbs of Arnav which flecks of gold so prominent, ready to swallow her any moment now. She knew his possessive alter-ego to well.

The OPR greeted her with a lazy one-sided smile of his. Gulping away her hesitation Khushi Gupta tried to take control of the predicament she was stuck in.

Haath chodiye Arnav. Kya kar rahe hain aap?
(Let go of my hand. What do you think you are doing?)

Khushi whispered feeling like a schoolgirl who tries to talk with her new bf in the middle of an important lecture. She kept wriggling but all her attempts to pull her hand met failure.

Maine tumhara hath chodne ke liye nahi pakda hai Ms. Gupta and stop moving. OPR ko is waqt provoke mat karna sweetheart.
(I have no intention of leaving your hand Ms. Gupta and stop moving. Don't you dare to provoke OPR at this time sweetheart).

The husky voice, the caresses of his thumb all over her knuckles, and the close proximity turned Khushi breathless.

###

While the Raizada family discussed all about the age-old game of Dog in the pond, curiosity got the better of Manorma. Sitting at the far end of the table her eyes observed a squirming Khushi and an intimidating Arnav who seemed to be warning Khushi Gupta about something.

Mami's thoughts whirled around the fact that Khushi was still under the debt of her nephew Arnav. And the shrewd businessman within him could go to any lengths to gain a profitable deal.

This is too much. Arnav will have to bend his rules. Khushi Bitiya is already working as a caretaker and arranging the EMIs is not a piece of cake. She will have to speak with Arnav Bitwa about relenting his callousness towards Khushi, mused a determined Mami.

###

Khushi Kumari Gupta somehow managed to withdraw her hand from the firm hold of her OPR. After his confession, her crazy lover has become more obsessed if that's even possible.

She haphazardly drank her ginger tea with her heart thudding like a machine gun as the man stared at her form like a hawk. Thankfully the Raizadas were too busy talking about the rules of a game. Yeah, she only heard fragments of the conversation, as OPRs proximity distracted her way too much.

After breakfast, the family made the necessary arrangements to enjoy some funfilled outdoor activities in the backyard. Khushi sat in the hall having a look at Nanijis diet chart while her ex Boss sat across with a magazine in his hands and eyes on her.

Mujhe mere confession ka jawab kab milega sweetness?
(When will I get the answer to my confession sweetness?)

A nerve in her brain was ready to burst listening to the words of the over-possessive Raizada. Here she was trying to work and this man was not only hell-bent on hovering around her, he had the audacity to demand a confession out of her?!? She narrowed her eyes in retaliation.

Nahi Milega. Kuch nahi milega aapko... samjhe aap Mr. Raizada!!
(You won't be getting any. Nothing at all Mr. Raizada!!)

Capturing her soul with his yawning pupils the man smirked in response. What does he get by ruffling my feathers like that?!? The thought irked Khushi Gupta as usual.

I am nothing but a thorough businessman Ms. Gupta. And do you know the secret behind my success?

He stood up and crossed the three feet distance between them and casually leaned over the sofa placing his hand on the armrest. As if it was a daily occurrence. She involuntarily pushed her self into the sofa to keep a distance.

What's the secret?

Breaking down the guts of my opponent. And in your case, my tactics will be....slightly different.

He finished his words with a wink and then strutted from the hall with his hands in his pockets as Khushi digested the crux of his words. A slightly different tactic?!?

OH NO!!! DEVI MAIYYA...

In her case, this Laad Governor loves to use the tactic called seduction. With her palm on her forehead, Khushi Kumari Gupta sighed feeling exhausted by the emotional onslaught of a certain Raizada.

###

Twenty minutes later the Raizada family including Khushi stood in groups of four across from each other totally prepared for the game called Dog in the Pond.

Khushi, Anjali, and Akash were in one team while Mami, Arnav, and Mama in the other. Nani chose to be the referee to avoid the physical exertion while still being a part of the funfilled activity.

The game began with Anjali and Mama circling around an empty bottle kept in the center of the lawn. After a lot of cheering Mama scored 1 point leaving a scowling Anjali.

In the next round, Akash and Mami played around for a while. But this time Akash took the lead and scored a point for his team to the extreme disappointment of Mami.

A few rounds later luck favored Arnav and Khushi as the two found the chance to compete with each other.  And the mind twin of Arnav howled with joy at the opportunity. The OPR skillfully brushed Khushi's waist, shoulder, and neck as the two kept moving in circles.

The intense eye locks, dizzying breathlessness, and the sizzling touches were enough to start a fire accident in Raizada farmhouse.

Keh do Khushi. Jo main sunna chahta hoon woh kehdo.
Say it Khushi. Say out loud what I wish to hear).

Koi zabardasti hai kya...?
(Are you gonna force me..?)

Haan hai. Mujhe tumse woh teen words sunne hain. Bas.
Yes. I want to hear those 3 words from your mouth. That's it).

Aap idhr hudhr haath lgakar...aise humein majboor nai krsakte OPRji!
(By getting all touchy feely with me...you cannot force my hand OPRji!)

Hmmm...Meri Jangli Billi gusse main aur bhi cute lagti hai!
(Hmmm...My Wildcat's angry looks are cute as usual!)

Acha to kitten se jangli billi hogaye hum? Kya promotion dia hai Over Possessive Raizada ne humein.
(First I was a kitten and now I am a wildcat? Seriously only Over Possessive Raizada can give such a promotion to me).

###

The entire Raizada clan stood amazed by what they witnessed. Their shrewd and callous Chotte was openly flirting with Khushi as if he was waiting for this moment for very long.

Thought they could not hear their conversation but the smoking looks and gestures screamed chemistry to the Raizadas. As she witnessed this moment the matriarch of the family smile in triumph. Now she could no longer wait to reach Delhi and meet her friend Madhumati's family. A gem like Khushi was what she desired for her grandson. And by the looks of it, the two did not need any hand to bond further.

However, Manorma Raizada's jaw dropped on the ground with a loud thud after her eyes widened in disbelief as realization dawned upon her. Arnav Raizada her nephew was not harassing Khushi for money rather the man was wooing the girl all along.

All those talks about an apt businessman, deals, and EMIs were actually codes for his romantic gestures for Khushi Bitiya!?!! The intimidating looks were actually love-filled glances that Manorma misunderstood altogether. For the first time, Mamiji's sixth sense failed her and this fact irked her to no end.

Arnav Bitwa likes the girlwa?!? Hain...when did this happen?! How did I miss this Ishqwa?!?

Relax Mamiji. Initially even I was astonished to see a spark in Chottes eyes for Khushi but then...

HHBB? Anjali Bitiya you knew all along!? Why did you not inform me..ME?!?

Calm down Manorma. This is the very reason why I hired Khushi Bitiya as my caretaker. Finally, it is happening so don't ruin it.

Hearing Nani's confession Manorma gasped out loud bursting the bubble of Arnav and Khushi who finally realized that their moment had become a family affair.

###

Unable to meet the bewildered looks of Raizadas Khushi flushed red and tried to leave the backyard. But Arnav had other ideas and clutched her hand firmly in his looking calmly at his family. Khushi squirmed in his hold her pleading eyes locked with the calm filled orbs of Arnav.

Khushi saw it all. The brown eyes of Arnav shifted to a dark shade of gold. A reflection of his determination and possessiveness. She knew that he was ready for an open declaration. The OPR was in complete control and Khushi was completely trapped with nowhere to go.

Flustered by the unexpected attention from the Raizadas Khushi Kumari Gupta breathlessly waited for the inevitable revelation.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know this seems like a cliffhanger but could not draft much after this because of my busy schedule. I hope you enjoy this new update of OPR. Inshallah will start working on the next update soon. Thank you my lovely readers and stay safe.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

137K 5.2K 9
Arnav is being forced to meet a girl named Khushi for marriage. After a lot of emotional blackmailing he agrees to meet her. Will this be love at f...
192K 8.9K 19
An SS: What if our Khushi Kumari Gupta the new PA of ASR is very open and flirtacious about her feelings. It is love at first sight for both. And Arn...
354K 16.5K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...
265K 12.9K 39
A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart.