Precious Flaws || Draco Malfo...

Von Aryana_NBlack

"Darkness is what makes the light matter Draco." ________________________________________________ ___________... Mehr

1) The Present is Mine
2) Pudding
3) Second year
4) Ten galleons
5) DracoStyle Apology
6) Malfoy house of horror & Weasley house of mischief
7) Ferrets are cute but bouncy
8) Curiosity Got the Cat Dancing
9) Storm after the calm
10) Rise of the noseless evil lord
11) A ferret in Denial
12) Brooding Blond
13) Damn it Farley!
14) A three weeks deal of hell
15)A long night of Firewhiskey fun Pt1
16) A long night of Firewhiskey fun pt2
17) The Tigress Attacks!
18) Stuck between
19) The struggle
20) Pray for the lockers!
21) A Fall In The Rain
23) Children have no voice in this world
24)The Caged Slytherin
25) The Unbreakable Vow
26) Flying from the cage
27) Reunion
28) Living At Black's Mansion
29) A Bloody Night
30) The creeping Cracks in between
31) Outburst of reality
Characters' casts and Random facts about them
32) Shouting eyes/ Screaming thoughts/ Grim Malfoy Manor Part 1
33) Shouting Eyes/Screaming thoughts/Grim Malfoy Manor Part 2

22) Dating a Ferret and Meeting a Dog

1.1K 112 714
Von Aryana_NBlack

Your Votes, Comments and Precious Time on reading this is much appreciated.⁦❤️⁩
_____________________________________________

Sirius Black

Not your everyday doggy you may want to take to a dog park for a walk or pet lovingly. Unless you plan on becoming his next meal. Which I almost did.

_____________________________________________

Adelina's pov

I can't say that day in the rain was the best day of myself. Because it was cold, we were all muddy and rain-drowned and worse than that, there were audience around and worst of all, we had clothes on.

You always have clothes on, Tarzan wannabe!

I did have a pretty great week after that. What I did not really enjoy was Umbitch giving me detentions for my rudeness or rather opposition to her class and the whole school knowing about Draco and I now. No I didn't just dislike it, I loathed it.

The idea of flaunting my relationship in public disgusted me so I never kissed or even held his hand after the quidditch match but still that one kiss did it. Murder glares from many Slytherin girls, judgy eyes of Gryffindors and an inaudible disgusted aura around the trio whenever they saw me. All which I ignored of course. They could just kiss my tiny or maybe fat posterior.

"Now we should add just a little more of Valerian root, Ville." I sniffed the vapour rising from the cauldron.

"Thanks." Neville muttered, going back to stirring the potion in front of him. I think out of everyone around, Neville was stunned the most.

"Is me dating Draco that shocking?" I murmured when Snape turned his back on us.

"Well... To be honest yes. It just.... Why Malfoy? He's mean, Ada." Neville made out the words baffled as he tried his best not to sound rude.

I couldn't blame him though. Draco and his cronies, especially Pansy, bullied Neville a lot through out these years. Though Draco didn't really have any interest in bullying him anymore lately.

"Can't argue with that. But as mean as he is in other's eyes, Draco's done more than enough in my time of need to show he cares. That's all that matters to me. Besides, I'm a raging bitch so you should probably pity the poor lad." I smiled weakly as I turned to another page of the potions book.

Later, after getting to understand Draco and my surroundings better, I realized something. Categorizing people in good or evil just sounded ridiculous. Draco of all people, could never be evil and others couldn't see him as good. He was simply a human, a helpless teen, others found very convenient to judge.

|
|
|

As much as I wanted to avoid what awaited me in the weekend, it finally caught up to me.
Sunday morning, the day before the hearing, Reluctantly I woke up or rather just got out of bed because I couldn't really sleep at all.

My body didn't really have any appetite for breakfast so I just headed to get out of the castle, engulfed in my thoughts and plans.

Only one day left to the hearing. I'll go to Ter's place after that.

As I was about to round the corner, suddenly I was lurched back when some idiot pulled my hair from behind.

"Ow Ow Ow let go! who the fu..."

"And where do you think you're going? Look at this excuse of a hair, I could strangle a troll with this rope." Draco sneered amused, still having my bloody hair tangled in his hands as I staggered backwards.

I'll Avada kedavra your whole family to Voldemort's nose! Don't tug a girl's hair as if jerking out a plug, jerk!

but before I turned around to hex him, his friend rested his elbow on Draco's shoulder.

"You could use it more efficiently for other purposes too if you know what I mean"Blaise had a very assuming smirk on his face, his mischievous raised eyebrow making me really want to listen to Draco and strangle Zabini.

"Why so quiet jungle cat?" Blaise chuckled at my narrowed eyes.

The next moment both of them staggered backwards a few steps in pain.
Of course because I just happened to, very benignly, punch Draco in the stomach and kick Blaise in the shin.

Why use magic when the traditional ways are so much more satisfying?!

"Ugh....I should've known you're a masochist Malfoy" Zabini groaned, rubbing where my heel caressed his leg a little too harshly.

"Shut up." Draco grunted, glaring at me.

"You two clowns have nothing better to do than stalking a lady?" I sighed as my hands somehow tried to arrange my messed up hair.

"Lady, my arse." Draco smirked between his curses at me. We had a very loving relationship.

"Alright screw this. I have plans with Theo and Daphne. You two can kill each for all I care. See you around." Blaise shrugged, strolling away.

"This fickle piece of shit." Draco sighed in defeat as his eyes followed our annoying pervert friend leaving the hall vainly.

"Anyway, Didn't see you at breakfast. Where were you sneaking off to?" He asked me suspiciously as he stood right before me.

"Mind following me and find out pudding?"

|
|

"I can never get why you like these creepy creatures so much." Draco groaned as he leaned against the Oak tree trunk beside me.

"You can't even see them Draco!"

"Just adds up to the creepiness."

I ignored him and crossed my legs on the leaf-drowned ground.
During the past few months, after Hagrid taught us about Thestrals, I'd strangely come to like the peculiar creatures, Undeservedly hated and feared by the society just because how macabre their exterior seemed to people's shallow eyes.

"They're actually very magnificent and yet sweet. Watching them so peacefully and innocently just... strolling amongst these trees, not minding the world, somehow calms me."

They're not omens of unluckiness, they're just unlucky to live in the same world as us.

"Hmm... Maybe I should just kill Potter and see for myself you're not as weird as I'm assuming right now." Scratching his chin as if ponderig, Draco mumbled.

"Sounds like a plan." I chuckled as I stretched out my hand and patted the huge Thestral eating the piece of meat I'd offered.

"Anyway, here." He handed me a package.

"What's this?"

"Mum sent me some chocolate yesterday. These are the leftovers. Thought it'd be a waste to throw it away."

Ah love sweet love Ada.....Slay the ferret!

And if not for the sparkly delicious looking box inside the package before me, nicely wrapped, only by a super mum, I would have.

"Wow, your leftovers sure are fancy. Especially since they're in a new untouched box. You do love me blondie." I grinned playfully at his grumpy face as I opened the box and grabbed one of those dainty truffles.

"Oh shut up." He growled annoyed but despite that, with an amused smile he rumpled my hair playfully.

"Ugh...If you have such a problem with my hair should I just cut it?"

Not that I would anyway. Damn this chocolate is just yum! I put another in my mouth.

"No I like it. It looks just as stupid as yourself." He smirked as he patted my head as if petting a dog or something.

The fuck?!

"I'm notch a dog you bloodgy shon of a bleach!" I managed to slur my words between chewing on the delicious chocolate and trying to punch him but he caught my wrist, bringing me close with a sudden pull.

"Nah.... you're my little tigress." He murmured devilishly, before his lips found mine for a quick soft kiss, his teeth grazing my lip sending heat up in my cheeks. He pulled back and my whole face felt like burning up as he wiped his now chocolate-stained lip with his thumb. "Can't decide if it was the chocolate or your lips that tasted better." He purred huskily.

As far as I knew, since I had a bad habit of biting my lips, they didn't taste like anything. Just drool and spit probably if not earlier's meal.

"Good for you." I pecked him on the cheek before getting back to ravishing those heavenly truffles.

Draco Malfoy pouted. He clearly expected more.

"I regret giving them to you and I'm never using Zabini's bloody lines!"

A kiss could wait but Chocolate couldn't!

The tranquility of today was just the best. Exactly what I really needed in my current anxious state. And Draco somehow knew this but finally decided to bring up the matter as my calm before the storm seemed to annoy him eventually.

"You're gonna go to that blasted hearing tomorrow aren't you?" He asked out of the blue, his look just as cold as his voice.

"You won't forgive me if I do?"

He didn't say anything. Not at first at least. That's what I was afraid of.

"I don't know what's going on in that damn head of yours but why would you do this for that bloody Potter?"

"It's not for him." Was all I said.

"It's not me either." A hurt bitter ring echoed in those words.

"I don't know if I can be of any help to Terence or Neville but I know this. I'll try my best not to hurt you." My grip on the box on my lap tightened when I said that.

Are you sure about that Ada?

No but I know I've tried.

We didn't say much after that, just sitting there in silence and when the shadow of the night seemed to clad the sky ceiling, we finally decided to get back. And of course our stomachs basically screeching and growling to get some food.

I finished my dinner last, waiting for Draco to get back to the common room first.

Walking in the Slytherin dungeon, heading for the common room, out of no where, someone practically hauled me behind one of the pillars, covering my mouth. What is with attack from the back today?!

"Fred?!" My eyes widened at the sight of the redhead Gryffindor here where usually no one other than us Slytherins could find.

"Finally caught you. Damn this place is creepy!" He hissed, looking around at the Gothic ambiance architecture.

"Oh put a sock on it, it's perfect! Why the hell are you here?" I whisper-shouted at the tall boy.

"Dumbeldore's asked me to come and get you. You know, for the hearing tomorrow. He thinks it's safer to leave now."

"Now?! Where? How?!"

"To the Order's safe house. You're underage so side apparation is out. Ministry eyes everywhere. There's a portkey though that'll take us straight to where we want."

"But.... But I should tell Draco." My head turning to the common room, I muttered. Fred winced the second I brought his name.
Ugh not him too!

"Don't you dare say it. I get why you guys are at each other's throats and believe me, I get it. But that's not my problem." I hissed, holding up a warning finger in front of his face.

"Easy. I didn't say anything." He averted his annoyed eyes away from my glare.

"You didn't have to. And stop it with the wincing. It pisses me off."

"You can't blame me girl. I thought you hated him. Reckon you can imagine my horror when I saw you two perform um....very unholy facial contact."

I burst into laughter at that like an idiot but Fred covered my mouth immediately.

"Shush! I'm not using an invisibility cloak just to get some snakes around my neck! Come on let's go!" He threw the cloak on us before dragging me like a dead body. As we walked through the dark halls, I could only think of Draco.

Nothing much was exchanged between us till we reached Dumbeldore's office and when I set foot in it, I could already sense one piercing stare. Harry George and Dumbeldore awaited us there.

"Good afternoon professor."

"Good afternoon miss Avery." The second he said that my head jerked up so fast I heard an almost inaudible crack in my neck.

"Ah Forgive me. For a moment it appeared before my eyes as if young Nina stepped into my office."

I didn't know if Snape had said what really happened, what I'd done, to anyone, but I knew this.
The old man before me definitely had a hunch if not the whole fact.

|
|

"Guess the others are in the kitchen. I'll go tell them. So, make yourself at home." Fred pointed to an old couch in the slightly dim lit living room then headed for the corridor at the other side of the room.

The old peeling wallpapers seemed to have seen more than a couple of winters and definitely better ones. Dusty antique portraits hung from the walls were so stained and murky, nothing could be seen on them and the room smelled as if I'd just stepped inside a damp moldy basement but what intrigued me was the serpent-shaped chandelier and doorknobs.

This is definitely a house of a Slytherin.

And the choice of dark colours in decorations, especially black and dark emerald green along with silver proved me definitely right.

Suddenly, with a menacing sound of a growling and snarling of an animal I flinched in my seat, my head whipping around just to see two glowing eyes nearing from the end of the hall.

Shit

"Lumos Maxima!"

When the light finally made it possible to see, A huge black dog almost seeming like a wolf appeared before my eyes in the hall.

"Didn't know they kept a dog in here." I muttered but kept my wand still firmly in front of me as the animal kept on the hostile glare while walking towards me slowly, baring its teeth at me.

"And clearly not a friendly one. Shoo Shoo Doggo!"

There was no need to scream for help though. I could just throw it to the wall if it attacked with a simple swish of my wand so I sat still, watching it stop right in front of me.

"So?! You gonna chomp me or not? But I should warn you. I taste really really really horrible. Like a dead cat and I had garlic bread for dinner. You'll get a diarrhea and die, doggy."

Clearly the dog didn't like to chit-chat.
I noticed it slightly narrowing its eyes as it brought its huge head closer, snuffing me. Somehow I felt this one didn't really intend on tearing me apart so slowly, I lowered my wand.
Looking at my wand, the creature somehow widened its eyes and kept sniffing me.

At least it's not snarling anymore. Danger gone.

Unfortunately, I had a weakness for fluffy animals. I loved dogs. Especially huge shaggy dogs that didn't want to eat me. So naturally my hands reached to cuddle the big furball before me.

It did not appreciate my effort.

The second my arms wrapped around the dog and squeezed it as if I had a furry pillow, it started wiggling and barking but I didn't let go instead wrestled with it to keep it in place.

"So loud! I just wanna pet you! Stop moving! You're so furry!" I chuckled when its fur felt ticklish against my skin.

"And so cute but you stink! Such a lousy owner you've got. Poor thing. Should I just wash you myself since they don't seem to care? Okay Let's go!"

The dog started whining hysterically now.

Struggling as if I was strangling it and barking like I was a thief the dog refused to let me take it. Bad dog!

"Shut up you blasted beast! You're taking a bath! Now! No wonder your owners can't give you a bath but I'm giving you one anyway!"

"What the hell is going on here?" Out of nowhere George piped up from the doorway.

"Oh...h hello everyone!" I managed to chirp at the people staring at me with widened eyes as I kept dragging the dog in my arms.

You're not going anywhere!

"Um... I just found this little guy here and ah.. is it okay if I wash it?! Arrgghh don't you dare scratch me! Anyway Is it always so against baths?" I blurted out the words, smiling as I tried to keep the dog that was almost thrashing me around to get free.

The shaggy beast was practically begging the others as its incessant yapping and struggling seemed to intensify.

"Um...Adelin?" Harry mumbled looking really unsure, scratching the back of his head.

"What?!"

"That's my godfather."

"Oh..." My arms loosened and the dog, apparently Harry Potter's godfather, leaped out of my grasp and with a hostile loud bark at me, it lunged out of the living room.

I did not make the best first impression on the false notorious mass murder, Sirius Black.

|

|

"Ugh those damn Averys and their devil's spawn...."

"She's just a kid Sirius. To be fair she's just like you back in the old days. so you'll get along well. Just behave yourself."

I heard two people mumbling behind the door of my room.

Thank you so much for talking so considerately low for my sake. My deaf sake!

With a knock, in came Professor Lupin, his calm demeanor already making me want to smile back and the man I'd already known from Daily Prophet, Sirius Black who really did not like me and I didn't blame him.

Somehow he had a haughtily proud gleam behind those shuttered eyes I've only seen on Narcissa Malfoy's expression.

"Hello professor."

"Good to see you again Adelina." Professor Lupin smiled warmly as he sat on the chair across the room.

"Same." I replied, looking at the curly haired man sitting beside his friend, traces of the Azkaban madness could be seen in his gray eyes.

"I believe introductions are not in order?"

"Definitely not sir."

I'll just call him the pup-man or black shepherd or something.

"I intended to apologize for my rather shocking behavior earlier but you didn't seem scared so I won't." His deep rough voice had some arrogance left in it.

"But as a dog, I can smell different traits off people easier. Animal instincts you may say. That's the reason of our earlier encounter."

Ah he wanted to smell treachery or dishonesty. Jeez these people don't trust me one bit.

"Funny approach." I only said.

"Though I'd have to say for a sixteen year old girl you have a very masculine hold." Sirius Black said, practically pointing out I had mannish arms.

"Well I play quidditch sir. Hope I haven't hurt your furs." I threw one of my sweet smiles at him that made people wanna throw me under a bus or something.

"Ah cheekiness. No wonder you're a Slytherin." He smirked.

"Wonder why you were not." I smirked back.

Black-shepherd narrowed his eyes, glaring at me.
I also narrowed my eyes, glaring back. Bring it on!

"Alright this could go all night and we have a big day ahead of us. Just wanted to make sure you're ready for tomorrow." Professor Lupin decided to break the tension.

They were about to get out when I suddenly got up from my seat to ask something.

"Professor?"

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you for a few minutes?" I mumbled, my eyes surely emitting a nervous gleam.

"Regarding your parents?"

"Yes."

"Absolutely but I don't think I'm the right person to answer your questions and it's late. Let's leave it for tomorrow after the hearing alright?"

"Okay but if you're not, then who is?"

"First indulge me this please. Why not asking Professor Snape? I believe I mentioned he was a close friend of your mother." He asked curiously.

"I did but ..but professor Snape always just refuses to talk of this matter." Remembering the many times I brought up the matter and he coldly avoided.

"Of course Snivellus" the curly haired man muttered, his statement leaving me baffled.

"We'll discuss it later then. You better rest now. Tomorrow will be a hard day.."

Tomorrow, That bloody tomorrow I never ever want to remember. A tomorrow I deeply regretted to wake up to.

|
|
|

A/N: Also: Next update will be out tomorrow 😐😂❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.6M 44.2K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
3.1K 64 42
A Draco Malfoy love story. 𝕴𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖛𝖚𝖗𝖓 Before you read, I left this piece of...trash behind, but you can read it if you want to lovelies, stay...
248K 9.5K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...