When the Demigods Go to Hogwa...

Autorstwa Perseus_Peter_Potter

What happens when our favorite demigods go to Hogwarts? Will they be able to stay undercover and make allies... Więcej

Introductions and disclaimers
WIZARDS?!?!?
Questions and Action
DRAGON ALLEY
SHOPPING yaaay (note the sarcasm)
Kings cross
The Train Ride 🚂 🚂 🚂
The sorting
The dormitories
friends
uh oh
Let the Prank War Begin!!!
Sorry
When it goes to far..
Forfeit
Sorry....

My Demigod Life Gets Even Sadder

1.8K 29 12
Autorstwa Perseus_Peter_Potter

Percy's POV

My head hurts. Too much info for someone with ADHD. All I got was that I had to go on a quest to make allies with wizards, IN ENGLAND, FOR A WHOLE YEAR, WITHOUT MY WISE GIRL!!!!

Everyone was looking at me, Jason, and Leo in sympathy. Leo sighed and stood up. "I accept the quest," he said. His voice sounded like he had a bunch of better things to do than this. And I bet he does, Jason does, and I definitely do. Jason followed his lead and said the same thing. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "I..... do not accept the quest." I said simply. Everyone's mouth was open. "Fiiiine," I groaned. I'll go pack....." I said leaving the room. Everyone followed my lead. Everything you will need will be in your cabins my demigods" Hecate said before leaving in a flash of light.

And that's the start of when my sad little demigod life got even sadder.

THANKS FOR READING!!!

sorry for thee short chapter. I promise the next chapter will be much longer:) 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

544K 21.3K 47
Book 5 of When Myths Meet Magic. Harry has a problem. Several, actually. One of them is his social life, one of them is shaped like a toad, and one o...
92.2K 3.6K 23
The demigods are mortals in a death match. In this wild multi-pov story, there is only one Victor. And that's a promise. »---▻ featured by @Fanfic »...
93K 837 19
The mist is still there. The gods are making their children go to school since there aren't any more prophecies. Includes Percabeth, Solangelo, Fraze...
281K 6.6K 14
Percy Jackson expected a fun and peaceful summer, but not when Chiron asked him to go to Hogwarts. A/N: Hey guys, I just re-read the whole thing over...