Pay Attention, Mr. Iero (Frer...

بواسطة sinisteroceans

Frank Iero is a college freshman who couldn't care any less about his classes or about school at all... that... المزيد

1 - Art Class? You're Joking.
2 - Over-asking Questions
3 - Fantasies and Mixed Feelings
4 - Flirting Or Just Being Friendly?
5 - Arising Problems
6 - Brothers Not Lovers
7 - Interrogation Time
8 - Being Sneaky
9 - R.I.P.
10 - As It Turns Out
11 - Ruining the Moments
13 - Just the Two of Us
14 - Not A Role-model Student
15 - Bad Boy
16 - No Combo Birthdays
17 - I'm a Mess
18 - Liar Liar
19 - Trust Me
20 - We Weren't Meant to Be
21 - Of Course, I Forgive You
22 - Just Pretend
23 - Cream Filled Donuts

12 - The Email

2.5K 95 105
بواسطة sinisteroceans

I watched from the window for a while until Professor Way turned a corner to a building and was out of sight. I wish our morning didn't have to end so soon, but hopefully it wouldn't matter in the long run. Surely if he liked me back we'd have all the time in the world to be together.

After closing the window, I fell back onto my warm bed and sighed. From across the room, however, I heard a door opening.

Sitting back up, I discovered it was only Ray, but he wasn't coming through the front door. He was coming in through the bathroom with only one way in... which meant he had been in there... this whole time.

"Ray!!" What the hell?!"

He jumped back, clutching onto the fuzzy towel that was wrapped around him, "What?!"

"You've been in the bathroom this whole time?" I asked, growing embarrassed as I remembered everything that I had said to Prof. Way just minutes prior.

Ray walked over to his dresser and grabbed some clean clothes, "Yeah, I was showering. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, I- I just didn't realize you were in there..." I struggled to say. "I thought I was alone with Professor Way".

"Well at least you didn't start to go at each other again while I was on the other side of the door," he rolled his eyes.

I scratched the back of my head nervously, "Yeah, thankfully... Did you, uh- happen to hear anything we talked about?"

Ray thought about it, "I mean, I heard you guys freaking out over something and then there was talk of jumping out of the window, but I couldn't really make out the details over the sound of the shower".

"Oh thank-"

"-Although I did happen to hear you tell him that you love him," Ray cut off my sentence along with a laugh. "Don't you think that was a bit soon, man?"

I felt my face turn boiling hot as I got up and stomped my foot, "Hey, I do love him! What's so wrong about expressing my feelings?!"

Ray didn't take me seriously and continued to laugh me off, "Well he might think you're coming off too strong. You did just admit your feelings for each other yesterday. He might start to think you're too obsessive over him. He doesn't know- maybe you could be like one of those freaks that kidnaps a guy to keep him all to yourself. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate you keeping him away from his art".

"Yeah right, do I look like a kidnapper?" I shook my head. "I was just excited and got carried away in the moment. That's all. And he was the one who tried getting in my pants the other day anyway! Not me!"

"Ah whatever, you don't have to prove anything to me, I'm just messing with you," he smiled, ruffing up my hair jokingly as he walked pass me back to the bathroom to get dressed. "I'm really happy everything worked out for you two".

I appreciated Ray's empathy towards me, despite the teasing he threw in along with it. Right as he went to close the door, I stopped him though, remembering how I wanted to help him back.

"Wait, Ray?"

"Yeah?" He perked up, opening the door back up a bit.

"How are things with Mikey?" I raised my eyebrows. "Where did he end up anyway? He's not in the bathroom too, is he?"

He smiled shyly, losing eye contact with me, "No, no, he ended up leaving last night. He had to get up early for a test in one of his classes and didn't want to be late... unlike his brother who apparently jumped out of the window to get to his class on time." He chuckled before continuing, "But things are going alright between us. We're good friends".

"Friends?" I asked suspiciously. "I thought you liked him more than that?"

Ray looked defeated, "Well yeah, but I mean, I guess I just don't have the guts that you do to do anything about it..."

And with that he shut the door without another word.

I frowned. I felt bad for him. I'd do something about his situation though. Mikey wouldn't be able to find anyone nearly as great as Ray for a boyfriend, so I'd make sure to get them together sometime soon. They did help me after all.

The rest of the day I spent doing my homework. Well, at least trying to. I already wasn't the best at staying focused on my work, especially considering I'd rather be doing anything else. But today I had more of a reason to be distracted. I was constantly checking and refreshing my phone in hopes that an email from my teacher would suddenly pop up. He had promised me he would send me some details about hanging out later in the day. Whether that was a date, or just to talk, I wasn't sure, but the anxiety it was causing me was driving me crazy.

By the time I actually managed to finish my homework, including the assignment from Prof. Way's class, I still hadn't heard any sign of him. Without any classes to attend that day, I found myself sitting around bored. Ray had taken off to do who knows what, so I was all alone just spinning in circles in my desk chair for a while. That is- until I finally saw my phone light up.

I don't think I've ever grabbed my phone as fast as I did in that moment. I was so excited until I realized it was just a stupid "storage full" notification. 

"Damn it..." I sighed, putting it back down.

I glanced over at the time. It was almost 8pm, and I still hadn't heard anything. Not to mention I was starving. Ray had been kind enough to toss a granola bar my way earlier on, but I hadn't gotten anything else to eat since then.

I looked at the clock again. Maybe I could grab a quick bite to eat at the cafeteria close by. I grabbed my hoodie and threw on some shoes, making a run for it to make sure I didn't waste any time.

I didn't even realize that I had left my phone behind on my desk...

After making it to the cafeteria, practically sprinting the whole way there, I quickly bought a pre-made sandwich and ended up eating it all on my way back to the dorm. That's when I decided to check my phone again. However, after reaching into my jean pocket that I usually put it in, I quickly discovered my problem.

"Shit!" I panicked, checking the rest of my pockets in case I had misplaced it. It wasn't there... it had been like 20 minutes. I had to get back!

So off I went, running across campus again like a lunatic to make it back to my dorm faster. By the time I got there I threw open the door and picked up my phone to of course find the one thing I had been waiting for all day.

Opening up the email from Professor Way, it read:

"Mr. Iero, 

I'd love to see you again tonight. I finish teaching for the day at 7:00pm, so if you'd like to spend some time together, meet me in the south parking lot after then. 

-Prof. Way"

He finished teaching at 7pm? It was past 8 now. I had just got the notification, so I found it a bit strange that he would wait so long to meet up...or say anything for that matter.

That's when I realized...he had sent the email at 6pm! My lousy dorm room WiFi caused me to get the email way later than I should have! He was probably gone now. Surely he wouldn't have waited around a parking lot for over an hour... he probably thought I blew him off.

Just then, I heard a knock at my open dorm room door. I spun around, thinking it may have been Ray returning, only to find that it was Professor Way... with a book over his face?

"Professor?" I enthused.

"Shhhh, just call me Gerard while we're in here," he said, closing the door behind him and putting the book down.

I blushed, "Okay Gerard... Look, I'm really sorry for not meeting up with you. I had been checking my phone, but I just got the email and- Why are you here anyway?"

He chuckled, approaching me, "Well, I didn't receive an answer from you, so I wasn't sure if the damn thing even sent, but I decided to stop by just to double check. I was going to ask you to come over to my house".

"Really...?" I asked, remembering the conversation I had overheard ages ago between him and Mikey. He had previously thought the idea was ridiculous... and had friend-zoned me...

"Well sure," he shrugged. "I figured it's probably a little more private than the dorms, and I can actually leave through a door if I accidentally oversleep".

"Wait you want me to stay the night?" I bit back my smile.

I could tell Prof. Way was growing nervous, "If that's alright with you... I don't want it to be awkward or anything, but I figured since I already slept in your bed last night, it wouldn't be that big of a deal".

I threw my arms around him, burying my face in his chest, "I would love to".

I heard him gasp from surprise, but regardless, he hugged me back gently. That's when I remembered Ray's lecture of sorts about coming off too strong. I pulled away shortly after, not wanting to seem "obsessive".

"So uh, lead the way." I smiled, motioning towards the door. 

After covering his face with the book again and throwing on a jacket I offered to hide his teaching clothes, we snuck out of the dorm and made our way to the parking lot. I couldn't wait for what was in store for us tonight. 

...

(A/N:) So, funny story. I thought I already published this chapter well over a month ago, but apparently I didn't... ha ha... So sorry it's been a while since I've given you all an update! I hope you enjoyed this one nonetheless though. 

-Sin Sin who belongs in the trash bin 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.1K 697 26
completed!!! part one out of three//// Frank Iero is the gay teenager who, after coming out to his Catholic family, faces trouble in finding himself...
11.6K 160 19
you're in 12th grade, and you decided to take art classes where your art teacher is a young man who is also very handsome.
183K 7.1K 29
teacher gerard / student frank frerard fic
4.5K 178 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...