My Soulmate ✔️

بواسطة mahi_trytowrite

Before Gulf's marriage, his whole life changes because of meeting with Mew again as his wedding planner... Th... المزيد

1.Surprise Meeting
2. Surprise meeting (2)
3. Plan to meet
4. Pre-wedding photoshoot
5. Kidnapping
6. Flashback
7. Flash back(2)
8. Forgiveness
9. At Beach
10. Shocked
11. Confusion
12. Truth-1
13. Truth -2
Announcement
14. At Night
15. Reunion
16. Unexpected Guest
17. Truth Or Dare
18. Love You
19. Meeting with Pufai
Announcment
20. Pufai and Mark
21. Moving into
22. Pufai's Dad
23. Pufai's Plan
24. A New Start
25. Faith in us...our love
26. Meeting with Pufai's dad
27. Trust
28. Will he say yes?
29. Clingyness
30. Hiding the truth
31. G's mom's past
32. Not gonna leave
33. Surprise
34. The Plan
35. Kick
36. Memory... loss...
37. What had happened : 1
38. What had happened: 2
39. Things Change
40. Chance
41. Party
42. Manipulation
43. No one at fault
44. Lunch
45. Truth behind Ownership
46. Nightmare
47. Near to truth
48. Become Friends
50. No, He did that... not me!
Not an update
51. Sook and Loy
52. Special guest-1
Not an Update
53. Special guest-2
54. Special guest-3
55. Not ready to lose anyone
56. Blessings or Curse
57. Need to calm down
58. Hiding something!
59. Game on!
60. He is going to...
61. Stopped him
62. He got shot!
63. Punishment
64. Marriage
65. Maldives -1
66. Maldives -2
67. Maldives -3 🔞
68. Marriage life
69. Where were you?
70. Sorry!
🌻Epilogue🌞
Thank you so much 💓

49. Who is Mew!!

1.8K 123 42
بواسطة mahi_trytowrite

"Hello, Guys...

Sorry for the late update...
So many things going on so I didn't able to update... Thank you for waiting patiently 😊

I hope you enjoy today's update 💖

Thank you 😊"

_____*****_____

(Gulf's POV)

We both are going to 'Gardens by the Bay'... I know Lee's hand is injured but I know this stubborn guy will not listen to me so I didn't force him... I hurt Min again but he didn't say anything and I know If I say something about this he will be hurt more because I know he doesn't care What I do to him, he only cares about me... And that scares me more... We didn't talk about what we will do after I regain my memories and I know If I tell him to let me go he will without saying anything but the question is What about me? Will I able to leave him? I like him so much but that's not Love I know but What he did for me is more then enough for me to stay with him forever but What If I remember everything and I was at fault and Mew was hurt too?! What if he is suffering too?! What if he had been through worse then me? Will I be able to forgive myself?
Today at the hospital Saint told me to remember my past but I force myself to went there again because I want to find out If Mew was there with me in that room or not but I didn't know I will lose control again... In between all these things one thing is nice that New become our friend because I didn't like him the way he talked with me, with Min... And after knowing that he also loses someone that makes me pity him... I really wish they will be together because I can see he was sincere with his feelings... Why does God separate Who loves each other like this!! In my case, I don't know anything about him, about us... If I think further I will go crazy for sure so I stopped... I saw Min stop the car...

Gulf:" What happened?"

Lee:" We reached... Let's go"

As expected no one is around... Only me and him...

After taking some steps... My mouth becomes wide open due to what I see!!!

I can hear Min chuckles... I look at him with 'Why and What' expression...

Lee:" You are looking so cute right now with that expression..."

Gulf:" I am not cute... "

Lee:" Then Why are you becoming tomato 🍅 again?!"

Gulf:" MIN!! "

Lee:" OK OK I won't say further... Let's take a walk but don't think too much your small mind won't be able to handle it "

Gulf:" You knows me too well"

Lee:" Of course I know you... Now, What do you want to do? I mean keep walking with thinking or We can sit there and talk"

Gulf:" I don't want to think let's sit there and talk"

We both walk like 1 km and sit on the grass ... It is so nice... I like this place... My fingers are playing with grass... Min is sitting next to me...

Lee:" Honey, Saint told me you force yourself to remember that part ... Can I ask you why?"

Shit!!! Why did he tell him this? So that's the reason he takes too much time in there!!

Gulf:" Actually... I want to know that Mew was there with me or not that's why... "

I know he didn't like it but he won't say it no matter and that is what I don't like... Why doesn't he just say... 'Don't do this!'

Gulf:" Just say it Min that you didn't like it..."

Lee:" It does not matter whether I like it or not... What worried me that you are hurting yourself... As I told you I have no right to control you or to stop you but don't do anything that makes you suffer like this... That will be enough for me"

Gulf:" Why are you like this Min! Why are you so selfless? "

Lee:" You are wrong... I am the most selfish ... If you are happy with what you do that makes me happier so I am doing this for my happiness, not yours"

Gulf:" Whatever... You and your logic... I really don't understand Why people are afraid of you...!! "

Lee:" It's good that they are afraid of me... at least with that, no one can hurt my people... Now an important thing... I want to tell you something... I came to know your full name and about your family, friends, and amm about Mew too..."

Wait, What!!!

Gulf:" How? "

Lee:" Actually someone also tries to find out about you so from it I came to know too "

Gulf:" How is my family?"

Lee:" You have your mom and one Uncle who is your friend dad and you have nice friends who are like family to you... They will be here soon... "

Gulf:" What do you mean?"

Lee:" You will know Honey... Don't worry they all are safe and they will be here within two days... No more questions regarding this... Please"

Gulf:" OK...Ummm"

Lee:" What Honey? Ask anything except this... I won't hide anything"

Gulf:" You said, Mew... You know about him too?!"

Lee:" Ya... Actually, he is the one who tries to find out about you... But Don't worry he is not in danger... He didn't suffer any violence... He is at the safest place because with whom he is staying they won't hurt him for sure"

Gulf:" Is he know about me?"

Lee:" He just come to know... He doesn't know what happened to you except only that you lose your memory"

Gulf: "Where is he? Is he here? "

Lee:" Ya he is here and you met him too"

Gulf:" I met him!! I don't remember anyone whose name was Mew!!"

Lee: "Actually, He had to change his name so he has a new identity now"

Gulf:" So Who is Mew now??"

Lee:" New"

Gulf:" New!!! You mean that New guy who we just met!! He is Mew? How? He..."

He tightens his grip and get me closer to him and started to pat my shoulder

Lee:" Hey... Calm down... At this rate, you will get a panic attack... Please calm down Honey... Try to take a deep breath... All things will be fine... I am here with you no one dares to do anything to you...I promised you that"

After I calm down... I looked at him... I wasn't able to speak but I know he understands what I want to say...

Lee:" You want to know about How I came to know that he is Mew?"

I nod... I am still not ready to speak... This information is too much for me... But still, I want to know...

Lee:" Zee told me that someone tries to find out about you, your mom, and your friends too... So I ask him then he told me about New... Zee told me that he wants to meet me so after thinking I decided to meet him but I know I can't leave you alone so I told him to meet me here... Them he told me that he is Mew Suppasit... "

(A/N: Lee told Gulf everything Which I wrote in previous updates about Mew telling Lee their past 'main details' so I am not repeating again )

I didn't realize I was crying... Min wipe my tears and said...

Lee:" Don't worry Honey... You are safe now and Mew or New Whatever his name is he is safe too because his dad won't hurt him... I know these all information are too much for you but you have every right know and I don't want to hide anything from you ... I promised you that I won't hide anything and I don't want to break it"

Gulf:" My mind is not working... As you said this is too much... But Thank you for telling me this... I know you are angry with Mew but I am feeling sad because He is trusting his dad... If he will find out that his dad is involved in this, it breaks his heart... He will be in pain Min... 😭😭😭😭😭 Why God is so cruel... WHY?!!😭😭"

I cried out very hard this time... My heart is hurting so much because of thinking What will happen if Mew comes to know that his dad is involved!! If someone told me that he is having doubts that maybe his dad is involved I won't believe but the person who is saying this is Min... And I know he doesn't say anything without assurance...

Min hugged me tight and caresses my back again...

Lee:" Honey please don't be like this... It's breaking my heart too... This is the last thing I want to see... I am sorry that I was not there when these things happen... I am sorry that I was late... I should have come earlier... I am so sorry honey..."

Gulf:" *sob* It's not your fault Min... You don't have to say sorry *sob* Even if you were late but you came at the right time for me... If you were not there I can't imagine What would happen to me *sob* I hate his dad Min... I hate him... No father does anything like this to his son... *Sob* I hate him so much... And it's hurt me more than Mew is trusting him... His dad is not human Min *sob* I hate hi..."

I wasn't able to finish my sentence and fainted

_____*****_____

"This is it for today...😎

Finally, Gulfii comes to know about Mew... 😊
But What will happen next?
What about Mew? What Lee did that Gulf family and friends are coming back?
So many questions right!!
I know so stay tuned 😉😘

Give me your opinion and do not forget to vote plz...🙏
Thank you 💞

Love you all 💜"

👇👇👇👇👇👇

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.3K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
117K 6.7K 51
This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football player of engineering campus of there u...
15.2K 1K 16
Prince Mew future King of Keeda(imaginary name) also childhood friends to Gina (secretly in love with her) but gave up hope when she married Flight L...
48.8K 2.6K 32
[✓Complete Fanfiction✓] ______________________~⚜️~______________________ A unexpected encounter towards Mew Suppasit, a Mafia Boss, who had gone to P...