Alpha Jordan

sweetchoclate9 által

He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave... Több

PROLOGUE-1
PROLOGUE-2
PROLOGUE-3
Summary
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 26

Chapter-12

25.7K 738 16
sweetchoclate9 által

Jade

I just came back from work. In one week the competition starts and everyone is so eager. Stress is more this week and I am feeling so tired. 

I pulled out my key and put in the lock. I went inside and closed the door my behind. I quickly went to bathroom to bath. While bathing all the things that happened this weekend entered my mind. 

Jordan.

He comes everyday with some reason in the evening, mostly it is that he doesn't know how to cook. So I taught him some. He said he will try at home, but I don't know if he did or not.

Will went to New York on some work for a week that's why Jordan eat's in my house. Jordan asked me to go on a date with him. I agreed to it. 

We talked a lot. Watched movies. Cuddled and kissed. We kept making out so many times, but it never became intense.

I really want this thing to work out. I want to be with him. I am even ready tog o with him. But he should understand that keeping me in his room all day like a prisoner and doing what he wants to do is not something I will always excuse.

When we went out to the nearby super market to get some stuff Jordan would glare at every human that passes near me even if they are not looking at me. Possessive. That's what I thought. This is better than before. Otherwise he would have locked me in the room for days.

I am happy he is changing and controlling himself.

I finished my bath and went out of the bathroom checking it twice who knows Jordan maybe hiding in some corner. Last time when he hid behind the curtains I felt so embarrassing of it.

I wore some shorts and a T-shirt. I came near the window from which I can see Jordan's kitchen and saw him looking at me drinking Coffee with a smile. I smiled back and went inside house. I know he will come to my house with some silly reason. I am waiting for him to come.

 Today I am not going to let him in for the silly reason that he doesn't know how to cook.

DING!

There he came.

I went and opened the door. There he stood in all his glory. Jordan.

I didn't open the door for him to come in.

"What do you want Jordan?".

"This is not a way to treat your neighbour, you know", he said.

"Oh really! It's doesn't look good when you come to your neighbour's house everyday with same stupid reason that you don't know how to cook you know".

"Jade come on let me in love", he said.

"No Jordan go back home and make your own food. I showed you how to prepare food".

"Jade come on. You know I suck at cooking".

"I don't care Jordan. I showed you the easy way, mow go home and don't disturb me", with that I closed the door on his face.

I know it's rude, but what can I do.

I started cooking my food after watching TV.

I went near my living room window to see what Jordan is doing. What can I say, I am curious.

I pushed my curtain a side and saw at Jordan's kitchen. What I saw shocked me.

Black smoke is coming out and it is spread everywhere in the air. I can't see anything inside. Black smoke cover everything.

God. What did he do? Did something happen to him?

With all these thoughts I ran to his house. I push dishes front door open without knocking and ran into his kitchen. There is still black smoke.

"Jade", I can hear Jordan call.

I feel tensed. Did something happen to him? This is all my fault. I should have not told him to go away. Then he might not have tried and made all this mess. I have tears in my eyes.

"Jordan", I called urgently. Tears running down my face.

Then he came out from  the black smoke that covered the whole kitchen.

His whole face is covered with smoke

"Jordan", I quickly hugged him tightly, his arms instantly found my back.

"Don't cry love", he said removing my tears from my face with his thumb.

"Jordan what is all this? How did this happen?", I asked looking behind him, into the kitchen.

"I uh that I....... uh........", e started, but nothing came out.

I raised an eye brow.

"I tried to cook", he said looking everywhere but me.

"What? You tried to cook and all this happen. I don't even wan tto think what will happen when you really start cooking", I said as I pulled away and folded my arms near my chest.

"What can I do Jade? It's not my mistake", he said defensively.

"Yeah it's definitely not. What were you doing when I was teaching you how to operated the whole kitchen things?", I scolded him.

"I was looking at you love", he said holding my cheek.

"Yeah Jordan. Seriously not a good time for joke", I said while going inside his kitchen.

"I am not joking. I only learned those things so I can spend time with you and be near you. I was looking at my beautiful mate all the time", he said while pushing some hair out of my face.

I huffed.

"At least help me with some cleaning will ya?", I asked while looking at him, raising an eye brow.

"No. You sit there in front of me and I will do all the work".

"No Jordan, it's okay I will he-".

"No Jade sit here in the chair", he said pushing out one for me.

"Okay", I said as I sat knowing that I will not have any chance to win this argument.

He started to clean, but only made a little more mess. i shook my head and went near him. i let the air go out by switching on the exhausting fans. Cleaning all the plates and putting them in racks after cleaning. Jordan protested, but I gave him the look and he didn't say anything.

After one hour everything was set. So I turned towards Jordan and said that I was leaving.

"Jade stay here tonight".

"No Jordan. I should go, my food is waiting for me and you can come if you want", I said to him.

"Okay", he said and locked his door.

We both went to my house and I went directly into the kitchen.

I set some plates on the table and brought food to set it on the table. Jordan sat on the other side of the table.

"Come on Jade, sit here", he said patting his lap. I glared at him. He didn't say anything. I sat in my chair on the other end. We both ate in silence.

When it was done I took plates and went inside kitchen to clean the dishes. Jordan helped me and I didn't protest cause I am tired. He takes every chance to touch me. He brushes his arms with mine at every chance he got.

"Jordan what are you doing? Do you really have to touch me on every chance you got? You behaving like Will", I scolded him.

"Oh please Jade. Don't say that prick's name in this time and I am not like him", he said looking away.

"Yeah, definitely not like him. Touching at every chance you got".

"So what if I am? I mean I have every right to touch you. You are mine", he said gripping my upper arms.

"Yeah, whatever", I said and turned away.

I ketp cleaning the kitchen, he kept staring at me. I didn't glance at him one time. But he didn't stop staring.

"Jade?".

"Hmm?".

"I love you".

"Hmm".

"I said I love you".

"Yeah, I heard it".

"Soooooooo".

"You are becoming such a drama queen".

"I will become anything for you. Soooooooo?".

I went near him and put my hands around his neck,"I love you too, so much", I said to him with all my heart.

He grinned like a kid who got a got a chocolate after one year."I know".

Suddenly everything became silent. We stared into each others eyes. He started to lean closer and I found myself doing the same. His eyes moved to my lips and mine did the same. I can hear our breathing.

I felt his lips on mine giving a sweet tingling taste running all over my body. He licked my lips and I instantly opened my lips for him. he entered my mouth and kissed me slowly and sweetly. This kiss is full of love. 

I can feel his love in this. It is so intense. My arms travelled down his arms and one around his neck. I pulled away for air, but he kept kissing my jaw, neck and back to my ear and licking. I arched my head back and he kept kissing down my neck.

"What the-", someone said.

"Who is it this time?", I hear Jordan saying irritatedly while releasing me.

We both turn our heads and saw Alex.

What is he doing here?

When did he come?

Oh shit! Our son just saw us kissing passionately.

A/N:

Hey guys!

Please please please VOTE and COMMENT.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

143K 4.5K 20
"you are mine, all mine and only mine" he said looking me straight in the eye. "what did I say??" "I said what did I say??" he asked again waiting fo...
12.8M 451K 40
What if mates didn't exist? Instead, werewolves chose who they wanted to be mated to for the rest of their lives during a short period of time once a...
1.7M 54.1K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
1.1M 42.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...