His Scared Angel

Bởi Love_Sprinkler

Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved... Xem Thêm

Prologue
❀Cast❀
1// A New Day
3// Shocking News
4// Unexpected
5// Marriage Or Compromise
6// New Friendship
7// The Ritual Begins
8// Wedding Day
9// Feeling Emotional
10//He Is Not Bad
11//She Is Different
12//Past Is Forgotten
13//Missing Her
14//Still A Child
15//Nightmares
16// Not alone anymore
17// New Job
18// Wife Of The Boss
19// Progress In Relation
20// New Assistant
21// Date Night (Pt.One)
22// Date Night (Pt.Two)
23// Nothing To Hide
24// Beauty With The Brain
25// Surprise Gift
26// Diwali Celebration
27// Monster From The Past
28// Painful Memory
29// Gaining Sense
30// Caring Family
31// Quality Time
32// Victory At The End
33// Awaited Moment
34// Epilogue
Ongoing Stories
Bonus Chapter

2// First Encounter

33.7K 1.6K 79
Bởi Love_Sprinkler

I am currently in the Delhi airport waiting for the car that is going to picked me up. It's already fifteen minutes that I have landed but the car is still not here. I hate to wait because every minute of mine is important.

"I am sorry Sir. The car broke down suddenly so I have to repair it first and that's why I am late in coming here." A middle-aged man says coming in front of me. Although I badly want to scold him but by looking at his nervous face I stop myself from saying anything cruel. I simply nod my head before getting inside the car. The drive should not have taken so long if we are in Mumbai but we all know about Delhi's traffic so we reach the hotel where I will be staying quite late. I try to give him a tip but he declines it by saying that the college faculty has already paid him. I haven't brought any bodyguards with me because they will only attract unnecessary people towards me. I am here only for the college program and an important meeting with some clients so it's not like I am going to live here for a long time. When I reach the reception desk to fetch the keys for the penthouse I have booked earlier. But the receptionist is busy talking on the phone that she doesn't even see that a person is standing in front of her. I shake my head in anger before dialing the manager's number of the hotel.

"Yes, Sir? Did you land?" The manager asks me.

"I am standing in front of the reception desk of your hotel but it seems like that the receptionist is busier in talking on the phone." I reply harshly. I know it's not his fault that the receptionist isn't doing her job correctly but he is also responsible for hiring such useless people.

"I am extremely sorry Mr. Bajaj. Just wait a minute and I will assist you myself to your penthouse." He pleads on the phone.

"Come first before I change my mind." I answer before disconnecting the call. The receptionist is looking at me with fear and trembling while trying to say something but nothing is coming out of her mouth. Soon enough the manager comes running towards me.

"I am very sorry for the negligence shown by our staff. From now on I will handle your every necessity by myself." He says glaring at the receptionist who looks ready to faint.

"That's great but I want her gone before I come back from my room to go to the program." I answer before starting to walk towards the elevator. I hear the footsteps of the manager behind me indicating he is coming. As he has said earlier he takes me to the penthouse. I have been here before because of the frequent meetings I have to attend. I have a lot of clients in Delhi so I have to come in here at least once a month and I always live in this particular hotel because of the view of the whole Delhi which I can see from the window of the penthouse. By the way, I should take some rest before I don't have much time for attending the Fresher's program.

•••••••••••••

The college campus doesn't change much except for the colors of the walls or the new parking lot. Currently, the principal of the college is showing me around because I have requested to have a tour of my old college, and being one of the top students of this college, my wish has been granted very easily.

"You know Rudra, we have a lot of excellent students but no one seems to excellent enough to be in your level of talent. However, there is a girl in the English Department who is a student of the final year of Masters. I can't say that she is as excellent as you but she has a passion for learning which I have seen only in you." Principal Sir confesses walking beside me.

"Wow, that's great." I reply trying to show my interest but in reality, I don't have any mood to hear about any student or anything.

"I think we should get going towards the auditorium. It's time to start the program." Principal Sir says in which I nod my head in answer.

When we get inside the auditorium, the place is completely packed with students and teachers. But when they saw the Principal and me they start to part ways to let us go to the front. I can feel all the eyes on me but that's not new for me. I shake hands with some other teachers before taking a seat. Soon the program starts with Principal Sir's speech after that he asks me to come to the stage. When I take the microphone in my hand everyone starts to cheer loudly which makes me smile seeing the excitement they have to hear me.

"Thank you so much for inviting me here. I have never thought that one day I would be able to come back in this college again but not as a student but as an influencer. However, I will not make this speech as lengthy as you think it's going to be because I myself will faint if someone starts to give me a long lecture." All the students start laughing.

After a few minutes of speech, I come back from the stage before taking a seat beside Principal sir. There are several performances are made after that. But then a girl comes at the stage and by seeing that students start talking in hush voices. Her face is not visible because of the dim light of the stage but when all the lights turn on, I can not take my eyes from her. Beautiful would be an understatement because she is more than beautiful, she looks like an angel. Her face holds a certain type of innocence that can make you forget all the tension. I have seen a lot of gorgeous, elegant women in my life but never seen anyone so pure like her. She is standing while holding a microphone in her hand and if I remember correctly the announcer has said that this is going to be the last performance of this evening. But I think she is getting scared hearing all the talking going around. However, before I can do anything she starts singing.

Akhiyaa meri puch rahi hain
Dil ko mere chain nahi hain
Kitthe ladaiya ve
Tu akhiyaa kitthe ladaiya ve

Kaise tujhko main batau
Raahe teri takti jau
Neenda churaiya ve
Oh meriya neendq churaiya ve

Dhadkan yeh kehti hain
Dil tere bin dhadke na
Ek tu hi yaar mera
Mujhko kya duniya se lena.....

Everyone stops talking hearing the melodies song. Her smile is so pretty but for some reason, I am getting jealous because she is smiling while looking at someone else. I try to see that person but in between so many people how can I find a particular one? Soon the song comes to an end and everyone including me clap for the amazing singing.

"She is the one about whom I was talking about earlier." Principal Sir informs me.

"That's student is her?" I ask.

"Yes, she is the only one who has an IQ level like you. If I am not wrong then in no time she will be able to beat you to get the top rank till now." He answers. I don't know why but hearing this I am not feeling jealous that she can beat me in rank instead I am feeling proud of her. Strange because that's not how I think usually, I always like to be in top so what's so different about her?

••••••••••

"Ishu thank you thank you thank you so much for the gift." Kuhu says before hugging me tightly. I smile seeing her so happy.

"It's not a big deal. You wanted me to sing in the Fresher's program as your birthday gift so how could I not fulfill such a small wish of my one & only best friend?" I ask while looking at her.

"It's a big deal for me. You have never performed before in any of the functions or programs but today you have sung so beautifully in front of so many people. I am really proud of you my bestie." She replies while we both get in front of her scooty. She always gives me lift because I don't like to travel in a car. Also, my family trusts her so it's a win-win situation for me.

"Excuse me." Someone calls out from behind us. But Kuhu's eyes get bigger seeing the person so I get confused before turning around to look who has called us. However, by seeing the person in front of me my words died down in my throat.

"Are you guys okay?" Mr. Rudra Bajaj asks us while looking at Kuhu and me. We both nod our heads quickly.

"Sorry to bother you but I come here to let you know that you have sung very well." He says looking at me.

"Haa?" I ask like a dumb person. Kuhu pinches my arm before smiling brightly at Mr. Bajaj.

"He is complimenting you and you are only saying haa?" She mumbles from my side.

"Oh sorry, I mean thank you." I reply with a tight-lipped smile.

"Also, I have heard a lot about you from Principal Sir that you are very brilliant so best of luck for the future." He tells me after a few seconds of silence. But I don't know what to reply to this. I think he realizes my hesitation so he smiles before giving me a card. I take the card and see that it has his company address so I look at him confusingly because I don't know why he is giving me his card.

"If you ever think about coming to Mumbai or want to do any internship under my company, I will be very happy to have such an intelligent person in my company. By the way, I think you guys should go because it's already very late. Bye." He says before getting away from there.

"He is so handsome." That's what Kuhu says.

"Did you only focusing on his face that you didn't even see him giving me his business card?" I ask her with a scowl.

"Really? Come on Ishu, show me the card." She tries to take the card from me but I start to run around while holding the card away from her.

•••••••••••••••••••••|||•••••••••••••••••••••••

Another new chapter 🎉

How did you guys feel about the chapter?

Is it good or bad?

Please please please share this story as much as you can and also if you guys have any doubts or anything regarding this story, you can ask me whatever you want.

Give me a follow on my Instagram so that I can share amazing edits of the story with you all.

My Insta ID:  love_sprinkler__

See you with a brand new chapter.

Love you all.💗

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.8M 366K 82
Brotherhood Billionaires Book 1 Dedication ~ To The Girls Who Wanted A Man Who Will Burn Her Insecurities Into Ashes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○~~~~~~~~~~...
146K 5.8K 39
Ruh Mehra, 24 years old IPS Officer.She loves to hold power and 'SORRY' is something she has never heard in her own voice. She has a past, a past tha...
21.9K 909 19
Rehaan Rathore cold ruthless ceo of rathore interprise linked with mafia , born in royal family. no one knows about him being the mafia leader and ki...
702K 35.9K 86
Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her great-grandfather and big investors in...