Powerful Alpha

Por TaekookMF

⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked... Mais

characters
🦀1
🦑2
🐙3
🦞4
🦐5
🐢6
🦖7
🐉8
🦎9
🐳11
🐬12
🐦13
🦛14
🦇15
🕷️16
🐧17
🦡18
🐄19
🦓20
🐼21
🦨 22
🐨 23
🦥24
🦙25
🐐26
🐻27
🐒28
🐌29
🦘30
🦢31
🐰32
🐑33
🐣34
🐠35
🐈36
🐅 37
🐤38 ~final chapter~

🦈10

9.1K 304 69
Por TaekookMF

Jungkook p.o.v

I woke up next day on the hospital bed, then I remembered that Taehyung asked me to stay with him. I won't lie it's been so long since I slept so well, of course it would be better if we were not in the hospital but still.

Taehyung was snorting into my chest, I had my arms around his waist, it was really nice to have him in my arms.

(Credit to naeriy, she has an Instagram page as well!)

I was looking at him for some time, admiring his beautiful features. Then he started to move a bit and eventually opened his cute and doe blue eyes. (Taehyung is an omega so in this fanfic he has light blueish eyes)

When he realised he was cuddled up to me, he opened his eyes wide open and backed away. Maybe he backed away too much because he fell from the bed.

"Ouch!" He yelled rubbing his back.

"Hahahah a-are yo-you hahahah oka-okay?"
I couldn't stop laughing at him.

"Hahahah very funny, maybe you will help me? I am hurt!"
He crossed his arms and pouted with his lips, he looked like a mad baby tiger.

"Ohhhhhhhhh sorry~ come here I will help you." I got up from the bed and walked to him. He raised his arms and I picked him up.

He wrapped his legs around my torso and arms around my neck, I help his hips to support him from falling.

I set him on the bed and stood between his legs. He looked up at me not pouting anymore.

"Why did you got so scared when you saw me?" I asked him.

"Well, you know I am not used to everything that happened. You, not being mad at me for not waking up on time..."
I got upset, thinking of everything he have been through because of me.

"Hey..."
He said in a soft tone and put his palm on my cheek.

"I know, and you know that you made a lot of mistakes. But I decided to give you another chance right?"

I nodded my head.

"So now no more sad bunny! We are both starting a new page, got it?"
He asked and gave me the cutest boxy smile.

I picked him up and twirled him. He laughed and gave me small punches on my back.
"Kook put me down!!!"
He yelled.

I put him down and hugged him tightly.
"You called me Kook." I said happily.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled.
"I haven't noticed, hehehe..." He blushed.

"You are so cuteeee!"
I squished his cheeks.

"W-what?"
He blushed.

"You heard me!"
I kissed his forehead.

"And what I see in here?!?!?"
Out of NOWHERE Jin entered with a smirk on his face.

"Ohhhhhhhhh come on!" I rolled my eyes and Taehyung heed his face in my chest.

"What?!? It's not like I see you nice to Taehyung every day... What did I miss?"
Jin set in the chair near Taehyung's hospital bed. Taehyung lied back on the bed and I set next to him, covering him with a blanket.

"Welll, Jungkook apologized to me and I think he deserves a second chance!"
Taehyung said.

"So you forgave him?"

"No I haven't. He will have to work hard, and when he will show me that he have changed I will forgive him."
Taehyung explained Jin.

"I hope you will be happy together eventually..."
We all nodded and smiled at each other.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!"
Someone shouted behind us. We all looked back and saw Jimin running towards Taehyung.

"Jimin!!!!!" They hugged each other tightly, like they haven't seen each other for ages.

I won't lie I got a bit jealous but they are just friends right?

"Yes kook they are friends, now stop sulking!" Hoseok said from behind.
I glared at him and he backed away rising his hands.

"How are you feeling baby?"
Jimin asked Taehyung.

"I am good Jimin, the doctor said I can go back home today."

"Then what are we waiting for??? Let's go home already!"
Hoseok said excitedly.

"We will go soon, first, Taehyung needs to get the check up results. If they will be okay we will go home." I explained.

After an hour the doctor came into the room and told us that we can go back home.
"J-jungkook." Taehyung whispered.

"What?" I whispered back.

"C-can you perhaps pick me up?"
He asked.

"Are you hurt or something?"
I asked confused, maybe we shouldn't go home.

"N-no, I just feel t-too weak, but if you don't want to the-."
I cut him off by picking him up like a baby, one hand supporting him from the hips and the second carrying his bag.

"Thanks."
He said and put his head on my shoulder.

"No problem, you are too light! You should eat more!" I told him gripping stronger on his hips.

"The food in the hospital was discussing, don't judge me~" He pouted.

"Hmph fine! Stop pouting or I will kiss you."
I told him smirking, he blushed and punched my chest.

"You are not allowed!"
He argued.

"Well, we will see later." He wrapped his arms around my neck and I carried him out of the hospital.

"UWU guys you are too cute, Namjoon why are you not carrying me like this?!?"
Jin raised his voice playfully and hit Namjoon's arm.

"Stop hitting me!" Namjoon yelled.

"Ahhhh stop fighting already, you are not in kindergarten!" I told them.

"No one asked you!!!" The both yelled back at me, Taehyung kept on chuckling at them.

"Well damn okay, ohhhh lord send me some strength!" I said quietly. I put Taehyung in the passenger seat and we all drove back home.

I was laughing while writing this 😂😂😂 for some reason I could imagine this happening...

Hello schnitzels 👽🛸💙

How are you doing? Are you healthy and happy?!?!? If not that please keep yourself healthy and you are amazing just the way you are 🥰

Hope you liked this chapter ☺️

Meme time ⏰😎

You are very cute and beautiful 🥺😍🙈

He is a whole mood🤣
I had 6 hours of physics today, my brain is not okay🧠🏃🏻‍♀️

Love you 😘

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

172K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
50.8K 2.2K 59
[OT7] [omegaverse] 💜 Jimin always wants to find a home and wants to be loved. But he doesn't know how to be able to love or how to accept them beca...
787K 36.8K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
31.8K 1.2K 43
Kim Taehyung, an alpha, is known around his school as the true-blooded alpha that no one messes with but everyone wants, his parents were killed by a...