Accidentally in love [{Hiccst...

נכתב על ידי NameIsHiccup

Can the Adam (Hiccup) to our Eve (Astrid) win against the Knight in Shining armor (unknown) that Eve has alwa... עוד

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1 - Accident
Chapter 2 - Serious
Chapter 3 - Fake Boyfriend?
Chapter 4 - Caught
Chapter 5 - Handcuffs
Chapter 6 - Wedding!?
Chapter 8 - Developing
Chapter 9 - Haiden
Chapter 10 - Past or Present
Chapter 11 - Paul
Chapter 12 - She likes you
Chapter 13 - Admitting
Chapter 14 - Fight!
Chapter 15 - Round 2
Chapter 16 - Danger?
Chapter 17 - Choosing
Chapter 18 - Graham to the Rescue!
Chapter 19 - Memories from the past
Chapter 20 - Mysterious Guy
Chapter 21 - Final
Sneak Peek
Sequel is up

Chapter 7 - Falling for him

2.8K 117 106
נכתב על ידי NameIsHiccup

Astrid pov

It took us quite a while to break Claires hand off Johny's neck but we eventually did. We had to awkwardly jump in front of them to break them apart. Johny was starting to turn violet when we had succesfully pulled and calmed Claire down... I'm not gonna lie but I was laughing the whole time while Johny was practically dying but meh... I could'nt care less! I know you might think of me as cold and cruel person but If you were in my position you'd laugh at how funny their expression are. Especially Haidens panicking look. Now here I am sitting at some bench in the park, away from Haiden.

''That was cruel, nee-chan.'' Claire frowned.

''What was?''

She pinched his index and pointing finger close, ''I was this close to killing Johny the mighty ruiner.'' She pouted and I chuckled. ''Why get in the way? He might be good-looking but he's clearly a work of a devil. He always manage to ruin something.''

''Because...'' I said and trailed of with the kindest tone that my Voice could handle. ''You were also that close to going to jail for murder''

She just shrugged, not really caring, ''At least it's going to be worth it. I'd probably be laughing my lungs out when I see him inside a coffin.'' She said coolly which earned an amused smirk from me. Dang, I would probably do that too! To Sarah.

''And of course take a selfie, post it to facebook with a caption; Johny chilling with God.''

I laughed. Clearly.. this girl has a thing for Johny. I'm not the person to give you clues or make small talks so I just bluntly and boldly say what it is that I want to say so, ''You actually like Johny, don't you?'' I asked casually with an amused smirk, leaning back into the brown chair comfortaby

I watched how Claire blush and deny her obvious feelings for Johny. It was ftn, entertaining, If I may say so.

''No! W-why would you-seriously!? Y-you think that I like Johny!? The mighty ruiner!? Do you grasp just how insane you sounded!? That's impossible! And even if I did, imagine how he'll ruin all the moments like he does to every sweet or intimate couple moments that we have had encounter for 10 years! So stop it, I don't like him. End of it! No more nuh-uh!''

Of course, I wouldn't just let the subject go, just like that. I leaned closer and rested my chin on my entwined hands and stared at her with a mischievous smile that got her blush and shift under her sit.

''So, it's a love-hate relationship thing huh?'' I teased

''Yes-'' she growled the blush still evident on her cheeks, ''I mean, No! I told you, I don't like him! He's annoying.''

''But still. Didn't you realize that all this time, you were only talking about him?'' Said me, ''No one elses name came out of your mouth besides Johny.''

''But that still doesnt mean, I like him! I'm only 15, you know!''

''What's age gotta do with these? I had my first boyfriend when I was 14.'' And that my friends, I will not tell, for now

''Wait, how old are you exactly?'' She must've been confuse at me

''I'm 19''

''And how many boy have you been in a relationship with?''

I thought about that for a few moment, because it definite is more than 10

''Quite a few, I guess.'' I answered unsure

''Name them!'' She enthusiastically said which I happily obliged. I am a player that I may confess

''Well there's Paul, Mark, Jacob, Daniel, Jc, Roby, Shane, Joaquin, Brace, Larry, Chad, Brent, Emmanuel, Don and Danny the twins and Carlos--'' There was more but I was immediately interrupted by a familiar raspy voice by my boyfriend behind me.

''Gee. And you dare call that, a few?''

With a glare I turned around and found myself, face to face with Haiden which melted away all my annoyance as soon I found myself staring at his forest-green eyes that was more calming than the forest itself, Our face merely inches apart that if I move just a little closer, our lips would touch. I only notice now but he's got pink lips that was always slightly parted giving me a view of his white teeth. Now, I wonder how well his lips would fit mine if I kiss him right now. My eyes travelled to his eyes again and found it bleaming with amusement, seeing as it twinkled like the starts at the magnificent nightsky and his lips stretched with a very playful and innocently seductive smirk.

''Why hello there, baby.'' Haiden grinned and I pulled away, my cheeks burning with embarassment. Gods, how long have I gawked at his stupidly handsome features!? He laughed behind me,

''I can see you miss daddy.'' Haiden teased as he pulled a chair and sat next to me, I gave him my Shut-the-hell-up look which earned me a wink from him.

''Hey, Claire!'' Haiden chimed as he put an arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and jabbed him on the ribs to get the hands off and he did slowly.

''I uh-- H-hey, Nii-chan.'' Claire said, blinking cutely with her jaw slightly hang. Must be confuse as to why I did that.

''So have you calm your nerves down?''

Claire nodded. ''Where's the idiot?'' Of course she was referring to Johny.

''Reporting to the police, how my cute best friend almost strangled me, her handsome friend to death.'' I heard Johny snorted from behind and soon he was sat beside Claire who was blushing, it was faint but visible to observant eye.

''You won't do that now, will you?'' Claire looked at Johny with puppy cute eyes and lower lips puffed while her hands were clasped together as she blinks, convincing Johny.

''I won't if it would get me a kiss from you.'' Johny smirked while making kissy-face which made me and Haiden laugh.

''Do you want me to throw this chair right at your face, right now?''

''Nope'' Johny replied, popping the 'p', ''I would prefer it more if you hug me and kiss me to make up with the strangling thing!''

''Smooth, John.'' Haiden complimented and it made me wonder.. what the hell happened to Stalk day?

''No, eew!'' Claire's face retorded in disgust though I can still see the faint blush on her cheeks.

''Oh, come on, Claire. I turned violet for odins sake, and I swore I already saw the light and was about to accept my death when you let go.''

And another laugh erupted from our table, this teens had some great sense of humor and they were probably one of the coolest teen I've ever met. We stayed there for a while having good laughs and small talks. I found out that Claire has a brother same my age and attends my school. Haiden has a dog that he found at the back of their yard, Johny is allergic to chocolates which is kinda unlucky of him and that was all. Eventually, we had to go home because it was already getting dark and the kids needed to go home or their parents might get worried sick. We said our goodbyes after exchanging numbers, at first I didnt want to but Claire gave me her puppy eyes and I couldn't resist so I gave in.

I enjoyed it truly, They gave us both a ring because as you know we got married. I put it on my fingers as I did with Haidens, we looked more and more of a couple every passing day and I would be lying to you if I say that I am not enjoying it because even your great grandparents knows that I truly do! I was starting to forget Paul, actually but my feelings for him was still there. Just kind of got a bit down.

I yawned as we got inside the cab Haiden had called a while ago. It was a really eventful day today and it was extremely exhausting. ''Sleep for now, Astrid. I'll wake you up when we arrived.'' Haiden suggested with a warm smile and gestured for me to lean closer. I did and as soon as I did, he placed a hand to the side of my head and gently leaned it to his broad shoulder and rubbed my arms to warm my cold body up. It was warm, gentle, comfortable. It gave me safety and contentment when he gently and lovingly hummed me a song and held my hand as I close my eyes to sleep.

Soon enough. I drifted to sleep in Haiden's loving and comforting arms.

-

-

-

-

-

I woke up as my alarm clock rang and echoed inside my room. Just another way to start a day! I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleep and stretched my body to waken my body strangely as I took in my surrounding I realized I was in my room.

I slept inside a cab if I recall correctly. Taking a shower and getting dressed for school I decided to shrug it off, ignoring the fact that it was bothering me a bit I sauntered down to my sunny sideup breakfast.

''Morning mom, dad.'' I greeted taking a sit next to my dad adjusting my seat nearer to the table.

''Morning too, Princess!'' Mom replied

''Morning to you too, Sassy!'' Dad greeted

''Why was I in my room?'' I asked taking a bite to my breakfast

''Haiden brought you in, in his arms. Said you were tired, didn't wanna wake you up so-carried you all the way to your room.'' Mom explained

''As expected, he's the perfect son-in-law! Gentlemen and quite good looking too, Paul is nothing compared to that Haiden!'' Dad boomed ecstatic, which I just rolled my eyes into and ignored.

''So when's the wedding?'' Dad teased and laughed as I choked on my food.

Oh how I would love to answer that we married yesterday.

''Finnr! Geez, Astrid is only 19!'' Mom scolded and dad only smiled sheepishly in response

''I need to go to school,'' I said and stood up as soon as I finished my breakfast. ''See you later, mom, dad''

SCHOOL

As soon as I arrived Haiden welcomed me with a kiss on the cheek which always manage to caught me off guard. Paul never kissed me on my cheeks whenever I arrived, it was always a 'Good Morning, Astrid'.

''Morning babe'' Haiden greeted and took the books in my arms like the gentleman he was, I just let him

''Same to you. Why didn't you wake me up?'' I asked and started walking inside class

''I figured you were tired. You were drooling on my shirt.'' Haiden answered sheepishly. I blushed in embarassment and punched him in the arm. ''Ow! Bruise!''

''I do not drool!'' I hissed. I could feel the heat crawling up to my cheek.

''Okay, geez!''

The school bell rang and we went to our class not wanting to be tardy and sat exactly next to each other, we had all our subjects the same and I'm thinking if it was a mere coincidence. The tardy bell rang and the class started though I doubt that I would listen to our teacher, also known as Bucket for he said he can't live without the bucket on top of his head which I found weird.

''You really should listen to the class, Astrid.'' I heard Haiden's voice snap me out of my thought. I smiled at him which earned me a warm smile from him and oddly enough it warmed my body too

Like how Paul smile does to my body.

Blinking, I shook my head as I felt myself blush and looked away. Anywhere but Haiden.

What the hell was happening to me? Why was I feeling like this?

Dang.. please don't tell me that..

I'm actually falling for the dork.

The end of the chapter

Hey, I'm the author. I want to know what you think.

Hate it!
It was Good!
Great!
Amazing!
I loved it!

Please Vote, Comment and Share =)

-NameIsHiccup

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

308 1 11
(Y/N), Ameraeli Isle's strongest viking - Hot headed, violent, ruthless, unpredictable, comes face to face with Berk's chief, Hiccup Horrendous Haddo...
11.8K 298 8
"This is Berk. We have fishing, hunting, and charming views of sunsets. The only real problems we have are our enemies; Dragons. They plague the Arch...
139K 2.4K 20
you lost everything. your mother and father left you as a child, you were shunned from the village, all you had left was your friend hiccup. he was l...
134K 3.8K 58
Astrid lived a life full of struggles while her dad and brother were in Arizona her mother worked hard to earn money to feed and pay for Astrid's sch...