The Flair Graphic Contest (Cl...

נכתב על ידי LuckyBugBooks

Open () Closed (💙) On Hold () Welcome to the Flair Graphic Contest! Please join in to our friendly competit... עוד

Intro, Rules, & Prizes
The Hall of Fame
Contest #1 : Animals (Closed)
Contest #1 : Animals | Entries
Contest #1: Animals | RESULTS!
Contest #2 : Elements (Closed)
Contest #2: Elements | Entries
Contest #2: Elements | RESULTS
Contest #3 : Emotions (Closed)
Contest #3 : Emotions | Entries
Contest #3: Emotions | RESULTS
Contest #4: Greek Mythology (Closed)
Contest #4: Greek Mythology | Entries
Contest #4: Greek Mythology | RESULTS
Contest #5: Fairytales (Closed)
Contest #5: Fairytales | RESULTS
Contest #6: 1K Makeover (Closed)
Contest #6: 1K Makeover | Entries
Contest #6: 1K Makeover | RESULTS
Contest #7: Zodiacs (Closed)
Contest #7: Zodiacs | Entries
Contest #7: Zodiacs | Entries II
Contest #7: Zodiacs | Entries III
Contest #7: Zodiacs | RESULTS!
Contest #8: Chinese Zodiacs (Closed)
Contest #8: Chinese Zodiacs | Entries
Contest #8: Chinese Zodiacs | RESULTS
Contest #9: Songs (Closed)
Contest #9: Songs | Entries
Contest #9: Songs | Entries II
Contest #9: Songs | RESULTS
Contest #10: Life After Death (Closed)
Contest #10: Life After Death | Entries
Contest #10: Life After Death | Entries II
Contest #10: Life After Death | RESULTS
Contest #11: Costumes (Closed)
Contest #11: Costumes | Entries
Contest #11: Costumes | RESULTS
Contest #12: Showcase (Closed)
Contest #12: Showcase | Entries
Contest #12: Showcase | RESULTS
Contest #13: Campaign (Closed)
Contest #13: Campaign (Entries)
Contest #13: Campaign | RESULTS
Break Extended
Contest #14: Happy Holidays! (closed)
Contest #14: Happy Holidays | Entries
Contest #14: Happy Holidays | RESULTS
Good Bye

Contest #5: Fairytales | Entries (With Critique)

190 8 15
נכתב על ידי LuckyBugBooks

Fairytale Entries

Created by: InceptionCommunity

You never cease to amaze! Well done, I really love the subtitle you chose! Again your username is very hard to see but I like the leaves you added.

Created by: TheRedPenguin1

Hansel and Gretel! It was a favourite of mine even if it included cannibalism! I love the curly font!

Created by: thejadelover

I love your topic choice! I recently watched the Aladdin live action movie. It was amazing! My little bit of critique is that I suggest you use a different approach. The title isn't very smooth and it is quite clear that it is another image. Maybe if you tried a better quality picture with more room for text it would look a little cleaner.

Created by: Tigersx1

I really love both covers! My favourite would have to be the one for sleeping beauty! The second one is a little rough. Maybe I would've chosen a different background? I'm unsure....

Created by: CeciliaMohandas

I love these covers! Both are so creatively done! I'm curious about the first One's fairytale, which is it? The covers are both a little busy. It's a little harsh on the eye and the texts don't flow smoothly over the cover. They are awesome but maybe try and simplify your idea slightly.

Created by: softclxuds_

This looks so cool! It's a very interesting take on a cover for this fairytale. I really like the font for "Beauty". It's a little hard to see your text. Maybe try and shadow it with black.

Created by: Marls_Blackinnon

Another sleeping beauty! I love that you used images from the movie Maleficent I loved that movie so much! The transparency is nice but it makes it hard to see and makes it look like the picture is unfocused. You also forgot my username buy you can fix that if you'd like. I also recommend placing the title at the top.

Created by: ZizikiZentisu

I love both of these tales, the second was always a favourite of mine as a child. I really like the Jack and the Beanstalk one too. The titles are awesome! I would've centred the first subtitle for the first cover and the shoes on the second cover have the appearance that they're floating randomly on the cover but I like where you were going.

Created by: No_confines

I love the subtitle! Very creative! I would've centred my username and it would look a lot smoother without all the random beauty and the beasts images, it's nice but it makes the cover a little choppy. If you left it with the glass cover and the silhouette it would appear cleaner.

Created by: thesilverlotus

I love this story, and the cover you made for it! The details are very beautiful! it is a little hard to read the title because of the golden bird and the little streak. As well as I would've liked for my username to bigger and more centred.

Please tell me you see this silverlotus because attempting to place the picture back up did a lot to my blood pressure as my device did not want to be kind and cooperate. No it wanted to be cruel and freeze up and be a butt. Finally I competently shut it off so we're good now. Also I just made an unnecessarily long note about this bye.

Created by: TeriMorgenstern

(This cover was not considered a fairytale)

I love that you used an image of Ella's mother. As well as that super cool font. Again I would love more colour but the faded tones might be the mood you're going for and if that is true it does look very cool!

Created by: TheWonderWitch

Wow, I love the font you used for the title, as well as your subtitle! I'm no professional so I can't go around saying "you're lighting is wrong!" Because to me it looks awesome and I'm trying not to totally go on a fangirl about it. I'm sort of searching for critique at the moment but I can't quite find any. Just a second let me go get my magnifying glass and my perfectionist of a sister...

(That's a joke by the way)

Created by: niyati2701

Our second Cinderella! I really love what you did here, the butterflies are so beautiful and the font is perfect! The blue is a bit aggressive compared to the more shadowed background but it is very nice!

Created by: bluxbearyy

I love the story you chose! The image is very nice but the font colour you used for your watermark and my name is very hard to see because of the dark colour against the background.

If you don't see your entry please wait a little bit before letting me know by comment or PM. I may have forgotten or WattPad was being a butt and I have not seen the notification.

Also I added in critique. Let me know if you would like that I add in the criticism for future contests or if you think I should leave it out. Remember this is also my personal opinion, yours may be different. As well as keeping in mind I'm no professional.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
302K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong