Cards of Tomorrow

midnightsakurabloom

~A coming of age story~ 10 years have passed since all the cards have been changed to Sakura Cards. Sakura ha... Еще

Summer of Today
The Drift
Two Glasses
Miss Kinomoto
Devil's Chocolate
Princess of China
The Sun and the Moon
The Chosen One
Twin Bells
Mint
Spaghetti Night
Summer Festival
Cookies and Pastries
The Juno Swan
The Intruder
Last Night
The Piffle Princess
A Familiar Face
The Return Card
Breakfast at Syaoran's
Shiro
Snow Lilies
The Storm
The Watery, the Freeze and the Sheild
The Hope of Tomorrow
Announcement #2

Announcement!

367 9 3
midnightsakurabloom

Hello everyone. I hope you're doing fine. 'Cards of Tomorrow' is close to the final few chapters. This was a great writing experience for me as I could relive the childhood memories of the series. I hope this story kept you engaged in this stormy year of the Pandemic. P.S. Cardcaptor Sakura is on Netflix so if you want to re-watch the whole 3 seasons, you can get the dubbed and the Japanese versions.

I'll take this chance to introduce myself. I'm an illustrator from one of the Asian countries (won't disclose for fun) and I'm in my early 20s. I have a younger sister who helps me orchestrate the plot twists in the story.

You can follow me for more of my work on instagram - @eishi_wishi

My favourite character from CCS is Syaoran, and from TRC is the clone Sakura. Honey and Clover, Miyazaki Film series, Makoto Shinkai's films, Living for the Day after Tomorrow, Princess Comet, No Game No Life, Kobato, Hyouka are some of the other anime I have watched.

Here's a fanart for TRC I made recently, just wanted to share this. 🌼

I also do some designing, and I had made a cover for this book, which I ultimately didn't use.

Now the actual announcement. Unfortunately or fortunately, due to the pandemic, I am unemployed till things get better. I hadn't originally planned this, but I will be writing a second book after this one gets completed.

It will be a continuation of the same story, only there will be WAY more magic involved, and hidden secrets which will unfold. I will also be including new powerful characters in the plot, so it will be more mystery and adventure based than this one.

So I have a lot planned for this fanfic in the upcoming months. Stay tuned for some drama and magic!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.5K 144 14
This a Naruhina story that takes place right after the pain attack and continues all the way till they're young adults. This is Naruto realizing his...
4.3K 172 36
Miku Takahashi is an 18 year old, soft-hearted genin who originally grew up in Suna before her family moved to the Konoha. Originally friends with Ga...
433 18 18
Sakura gets into an accident, gets amnesia and forgets all about Syaoran and their engagement. She falls in love with another guy while Syaoran gets...
Spellbound BakerCakes

Фэнтези

4K 99 26
A Card Captor Sakura Fanfic. 7 years after being imprisoned for possessing magic at a young age, Sakura is traded to a king of the neighbouring land...