My Crazy Lifeguard [YiZhan FF...

By einfach_Eileen

Cover may still be replaced. This story should be an try to make a funny story. Xiao Zhan finally has vacatio... More

My Crazy Lifeguard!
-1- Finally holidays
-2- Under observation
-3- Porcelain skin
-4- Invitation to dinner
-5- Alone
-6- A long drive
-7- rainy day
-8- Only with you
-9- Other than expected
-10- My handsome boyfriend
-11- The stranger
-12- Lifesaver
-13- In-laws
-14- Video calls and a ring
-15- Yibo wants to wait
-16- I have told you
-17- Yibo's Friends (Part 1)
-18- Yibo's Friends (Part 2)
-19- Yibo's Friends (Part 3)
-20- A right proposal
-21- Inseparable
-22- Stars in the Universe
-23- Smoke column and fear
-24- Caring Yibo
-25- The little calf
-26- Lifeguard alarm
-27- Evil jealousy
-28- And all of a sudden, it happened really fast
-30- Who is the bride?
-31- The wedding
-32- My Crazy Lifeguard (Last Chapter)
Cute extra

-29- Overjoyed

3.2K 246 15
By einfach_Eileen

-29- Overjoyed

POV WANG YIBO

Yibo held his sleeping fiancé in his arms all night long and could neither stop smiling nor fall asleep. He just lay there with Zhan in his arms and felt overjoyed. And whenever he thought about their evening at the swimming hall and coming home, he felt like he was bursting with happiness. His feelings really turned up the heat and the tingling in his stomach, just wouldn't stop.

Never in his life had Yibo felt something like that. And he thought that he had already experienced the greatest happiness when Zhan got involved in the relationship with him. But now he knows he was wrong. Because it went even more, even bigger and stronger. Suddenly he had the feeling that saying, "I love you" was an understatement.

Even after Yibo, drove Zhan to work in his car and then went to work himself and met his brother in the swimming hall, he couldn't stop smiling. It only faded for a moment when he met Louis. But only because he hoped Louis wouldn't be angry with him about last evening. But Louis smiled and told him everything was fine.

Yibo knows that Louis doesn't prefer men and that the conversation Zhan overheard yesterday didn't go quite as Zhan thought. Yibo had often talked to Louis about Zhan and because Zhan talked so much about his colleague, he suddenly felt insecure and jealous. So Louis suggested that he should make Zhan jealous.

Although Yibo had never intended to get involved in something so childish, but as soon as Louis had planted this seed in his mind, it had become independent and Yibo tried everything to make Zhan jealous. Even though he was ashamed of it and didn't really want to.

And last night this culminated. Because both Yibo and Louis had noticed Zhan's coming and deliberately talked loud enough about Yibo and Zhan's relationship. However, Yibo was not comfortable with it and it almost went wrong. Just hearing Zhan's words gave him a severe shock. But then to see Zhan turn around and walk away made Yibo panic. Inwardly, he beat himself for his own stupidity as he ran after Zhan and tried to catch up with him.

Actually, Yibo should have cleared it up right away, telling Zhan that this was just a fake conversation. But because he was so embarrassed and he was just too afraid that Zhan wouldn't want to see him anymore, he kept silent about it and just kept playing.

But this morning Yibo's guilty conscience was so bad that he had confessed the truth to Zhan. Never before in his life had he been so embarrassed about something and never before had he been so ashamed of something as he was at that moment, about this thing. And at first Zhan had also been very angry. But after a few minutes of icy silence, Zhan said, " Admittedly, Chuyue suggested the same thing to me and I also thought about making you jealous. I guess we both have a lot to learn. Let's forget this quickly and only remember the beautiful moments of yesterday evening."

Of course Yibo was happy that Zhan forgave him. But knows that whenever he would think of their first time in the future, he must also think of how it happened in the first place. This mistake will be with him for the rest of his life. Even if it ended well and the evening even became the most beautiful evening of his life.

During the breakfast break Hai Kuan just couldn't take it anymore and asked Yibo: "Not that I wouldn't be happy to see my little brother so happy. But it is strange. You only smile like that when your ZhanZhan is with you. And Zhan is not here, so what makes you smile like that?"

"ZhanZhan is always with me. In my thoughts and in my heart."

"Yeah, Yibo, I get it. Now tell me. Did you play the lottery and win?"

"Sort of."

"So what does that mean?"

"ZhanZhan and I don't have to wait until our wedding night anymore."

"Oh, you mean, you guys..."

"Mm. We did it."

"Wow, congratulations, little brother. Now I understand why you're beaming."

"Mm. It was unplanned, you know. I don't want to give too much away because it's between me and ZhanZhan. But I can tell you this much. It was beautiful. And I can't stop thinking about it."

"I can well understand. I'm glad that you have taken your relationship to the next level. And it also shows how much faith your Zhan has in you."

"Yes, that' right. But tell me, how are things with you and Yanli?" A few days ago Hai Kuan told him that Yanli secretly broke up with her husband and they went on a date. He told Yibo that he had already had a crush on Yanli during his school days and when he saw her again at Zhan's parents' organic farm, all those feelings from back then came back, only much stronger.

"Well, we did have the date and we want to keep seeing each other and stay in touch. But first she has to tell her parents that she wants a divorce and then get the divorce over with. And until then, there's nothing going on between me and her. No holding hands, no kissing, just talking. It's a little frustrating."

"So I know she already told ZhanZhan about your date and how much she cares about you and hopes you might be the right guy for her."

"You know this from Zhan? Did she really talk to him about it?"

"Mm. Zhan and Yanli have a very close relationship. They talk on the phone every second day, latest. And ZhanZhan told me she told him about the breakup and that she fell in love again and wanted to get the divorce over as soon as possible."

Yibo could see Hai Kuan's mood lightening and he too started to grin. He guessed that his big brother was feeling the same way Yibo had been feeling himself since last night. He was happy for his big brother and hoped that it would really work out with him and Yanli.

As far as Yibo can remember, his big brother had never had a girlfriend. Also, he had never slept with a woman in his 30 years of age, so Yibo often thought that his brother could be into men like him and just didn't want to admit it to himself. But now that Yibo knows the truth, he hopes that his brother manages to get together with his first love from his schooldays and that the two have a happy future ahead of them.

Yibo is sure that when Yanli tells her parents that she is in love with Hai Kuan and wants to be with him, they will be happy. Because just like him, they love Hai Kuan very much. Already when they all spent a few days on the organic farm, the Xiao's were enthusiastic about him and Hai Kuan. And he remembers very well how much Zhan's parents were happy to see Yanli and Hai Kuan together.

Zhan had even told him that he thinks his parents would like to see Hai Kuan and Yanli as a couple. Which Yibo could understand, because during the days on the farm, they always put Hai Kuan and Yanli together for work.

Today, Yibo finished work at 1:30 pm on time and drove directly to the bookstore to pick up Zhan. Today they want to look for a cheap car for Yibo, because his motorcycle is making trouble and he can't drive it in the approaching winter anyway.

When Yibo arrived at the bookstore, Zhan immediately jumped up from his chair and came running towards him. And after a big hug and a secret kiss, Zhan had news for him that will probably please his big brother the most. "Yanli called me during the lunch break. She is with my parents and told them that she has separated from her husband. And she even confessed to them that she fell in love with your brother. And my parents were even very happy. They want to help her get a divorce as soon as possible so she and Hai Kuan can be together."

"Wow, that's good news. Hai Kuan will be thrilled." Replied Yibo, who was still processing the news.

"I guess so. And who knows, maybe they'll end up getting married."

"Perhaps. And as long as it's after we're married, it's fine by me."

"What if they want to get married before we do?"

"Definitely not ZhanZhan. We' II get married first! Nothing else is possible."

"We'll see."

"We'll see, my ass! We'll see. That's a fact!"

"Okay, all right. We'll get married first."

"That's right. How do you feel now? Still sore?" In the morning, Yibo asked Zhan if it hurt a lot when they first slept together. Zhan told him that it didn't hurt, but now he had a sore muscle, especially around his butt.

"No, the sore muscles are gone."

"That means we can pick up where we left off tonight?"

"Are you serious? Didn't you have enough last night?"

"No. I could never get enough of that."

"Well, maybe later. But only maybe."

"Maybe? ZhanZhan you woke up the animal in me and now you have to live with the consequences. A maybe I can't accept. I want you today, tomorrow and just every day."

"Every day? Are you sure about this?"

"Every day means every day. Yes I'm sure. But now please get your things, so we can go. We have to go to the car dealership, the grocery store, and the pharmacy."

"What do you want at the pharmacy?"

"Condoms and lubricants?"

"They also have them at the supermarket."

"Well, then just some ointment against pain. Just a precaution."

"I have some at home. But the ointment may have expired."

"Wait a minute, why do you have ointment like that at home? Did you have someone before me?"

"Huh? No! I had a crutch in the spring and hurt my butt. And the pharmacy recommended this ointment. Because it dulls the pain. But hey, what makes you think we need it?"

"Um, well, once is definitely not enough. And twice isn't enough either. So..."

"Ah, pervert."

"Pervert, my ass. I'm head over heels in love with you and I'm totally into you. I want to spend the whole day in bed with you."

"You're totally into me? Just say you're horny."

"Mm, I could. But it doesn't sound as good as saying I' m into you."

"Granted, you're right. But now let's go. Or you won't even get your one today, because then it'll be too late."

"What? Not even once? No way. Go on, get your stuff. And hurry up, ZhanZhan. We have a long night ahead of us." Yibo replied.

And as he watched Zhan go into the staff area to get his things, he felt this tingle in his stomach that hadn't left him since last night. He is just overjoyed to be with his snowflake, his white bunny and he just knows that this will never change again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 633 17
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...
267K 21.7K 95
On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changing his life. Unspeakable deeds were done...
158K 11.8K 24
Xiao Zhan is 28 years old and has had a lot of bad luck in his life. And when he believes that his streak of bad luck is finally over, because he has...
96.2K 7.6K 71
The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had no other choice but to seek out an alpha...