Bloodline (Draco Malfoy x Rea...

Da missharlot

This fic was formerly titled "The Mudblood (Draco Malfoy x Reader)" if you don't know why you have this saved... Altro

Welcome!
People Like You
To Do
Dear Diary
Playing With Fire
Body Language
Placing Bets
Apology
Family Emergency
Our Lord
All-Nighter
Morning Dew
Summer With The Malfoys
Nagini
The Antipodean Opaleye
Grindylows
Ballgown
Phonecalls
Jet Lag
Millions
Denial
Offering
Bind & Banish
Muggles
Noon
Veil
Intentions
Duffle Bag
Looking Glass
Main Suspect
Messenger
Autopilot
Snap
Crossing Over
Return
Mischief
Sacrifice
Blank
Control
Horizon
Letter
Goodbye
Distance and Time
Plotting
Almost Addictive

Slytherin

4.3K 95 139
Da missharlot

I took shaky steps towards the doors of the great hall with Professor McGonagall. She glanced at me as if to ask if I was ready. I smiled and took a deep breath. McGonagall pushed the doors open, sorting hat in hand, and I trailed behind, interrupting dinner. 

Suddenly all eyes were on me, mostly boys. I stood out in my muggle clothes but I liked it that way. For the first time in as long as I could remember I enjoyed the attention and I truly did not care who it was from and if it was good or bad. I was loving this newfound confidence, it made me smile, upping my appearance even more. I didn't know what about me was so captivating, there was not a moment where at least ten boys weren't looking at me. Was it the way I walked and held myself, my clothes, my facial features, my hair, or simply the crystal I wore around my neck to boost feminine energy? I honestly couldn't tell but this fresh start was amazing regardless. It felt like the slomo entrance of the love interest in a rom-com. It. was. heaven. One of the Hufflepuff boys were lucky enough to catch my eye, sandy-haired and rosy-cheeked, a cutie. 

I walked up to greet Dumbledore with a smile and a handshake, I felt like I already knew him considering we were always communicating through Hermione or Professor McGonagall. I turned to face the entire school only then realizing how many people were staring at me. My stomach dropped out of my ass from anxiety so I locked my gaze on Granger for a sense of security. I guessed Hermione had already told her friends about me because the boys she sat with smiled at me like I already knew them, of course, I smiled back.

"Good evening students, as a select few of you know we are performing a test this year. Miss Y/N Y/L/N will be helping us out," I waved to the crowd and giggled at the mention of my name. I was trying to seem as approachable as possible. "Y/N is a new student at Hogwarts and she will be entering third year...this semester," he clearly caused a stir as I began to hear whispers, I wondered if it was controversial for me to be enrolling in the middle of the year. I shook it off and faced forward as Dumbledore concluded his explanation. Professor McGonagall ushered me over to a stool and I sat. She placed the sorting hat on my head and it spoke out immediately, making me jump a little in my seat. 

"hmm. Loyal like a Hufflepuff..." I looked at the sandy-haired boy and he smiled, so did I. "Brave like a Gryffindor. I see," I glanced at Hermione and her friends their faces filled with anticipation. "And very creative like a Ravenclaw. But overall extremely ambitious...SLYTHERIN!" I hopped up from my seat thanking Professor McGonagall and giving her a quick hug as she handed me Slytherin robes. My green shirt turned out to be very fitting. I turned to smile at Hermione but she looked defeated, sad. I noticed that every house except Slytherin had begun to send me dirty looks and whispers.

I mouthed "What's wrong?" but she only shrugged and turned around. I kept walking and saw that I would really have to push my way into this house. I made eye contact with a brunette girl, her hair was very short with bangs in the front. 

I confidently walked over to where she was seated and said "Hello!" everyone nearby looked at me like I had three heads to which I replied with "What is it?" the girl scooted over and patted the spot next to her with her hand inviting me to sit. I saw right through the petty smile on her face, something was bothering her, was it me? I decided to remain cautious and waited for the people around me to say something. 

"Where are you from, uh Y/N" a darker-skinned boy spoke to me. I was finally able to connect the dots.

"Ohhh okay, I'm from America," I said with a smile.

"That would explain the stupid accent," another boy with platinum blonde hair teased.

"Yeah, thanks." I snapped back narrowing my eyes challenging him to continue.

"You smile too much to be in Slytherin," his stone-cold eyes met mine, accepting the challenge.

"We'll see about that," I put an end to whatever he was trying to start.

"I'm Draco, this is Blaise and that's Pansy." he pointed around the table at his friends.

"Pleasure," I said.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

468 18 17
A girl with royal blood finds herself at Hogwarts because her mother wanted her to learn how to make allies. She has to live up to her mothers reputa...
90 19 35
this is a draco x reader story.y/n is a girl with mid length blonde hair with deep blue eyes,she is a pure blood and is expected to be in slytherin s...
96.7K 2.1K 36
I wrote this in 2020, so if there are any updates it's not gonna be new chapters, just corrections. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Soulmates cove...
13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...