MY MARRIED MATE

Autorstwa DeeTomer

What will happen if your mate is already married and he has no clue about being your mate. This is what happe... Więcej

For all the readers!❤️
NOTE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
SEQUEL
Update.

31.

1.4K 50 2
Autorstwa DeeTomer

I came into the living room and the first person I saw, was Mrs. Robinson. She was weeping and Pasquale was assuring her. Without thinking I marched towards them. Mrs. Robinson saw me first, her red fuffy eyes mat mine. Pasquale also turned to look at me. For the first time I have seen such a look on his face, painful and regretful.

"Where is he?" I demanded. Pasquale gave me a glare. He embraced her in a side as if to protect her.

"I...I don't kno...know." She managed to say between her sobs. Pasquale's grip visibly tightened and she leaned more to his side.

"Oliver!" James ran down to me and gripped my elbow in his tightly. "Where are doing?"

"I have to find him. Can't you see the fire. He could be anywhere. He could get hurt. I am not letting that happen." I tried to free my arm but held it with more power.

"I have already sent people to the search. You stay here" Is he out of his mind? How can I stay here? "Stop Oliver. You are panicking. Take deep breaths." He forced me to look at him but my mind was

This isn't helping. I don't know where he could be. The area is wide and huge. It can take hours for them to find. James is right though to find him, I have to calm down. I shut my eyes and focused on the scent around. There are so many smells- sweat, pufume, smell of the people in the room, burning tree and leaves. Then I got a whim of that sweet scent. His sweet scent. It was faint but enough for me to track him.

I ran to the way his scent lead me. I ignored the shouts of James or Drew or any other sound. I have to find him before something happens to him. Soon I found him but not like how I hoped. I ran as fast as my legs could handle. Just when I was near him, my breath hitched and body trembled. Elliot was standing near a tree for support and there was blo...Blood. All over him, all over his face. His shirt was drenched in blood, it's smell made my blood and a animalistic cry erupted from my mouth.

Elliot snapped his head and he looked shocked but he was struggling to stand straight, his breathing was also labored. My lebs wobbled but I managed to get near. I looked around but no one was there. He grabbed my hand and my hand painted in his blood. He was weak, so much blood lost made him so weak that he had to hold onto that tree. I could feel my blood ran cold.

"I...Oli..." He couldn't even say a word and blood rushed past his lips. He choked on his own blood. His grip tightened on me. I wanted to hold him, do something to heal his injury or simply ease his pain but I afraid to touch him. What if I made his wound worse which from closer looked more deep. There was this deep cut from his right shoulder to his chest. I am sure one of ribs is also broken. But no one is here, no one.

"Shit." James' voice came from behind and he was next to us in seconds. He studied Elliot and burshed his figure over the open wound. Elliot hissed painfully, closing his eyes. My head snapped to him and growled. Is he stupid? Can't he see how much he is in pain?

"We have to bring him to the hospital. Now." He moved to lift him but a painful whimper made us stop.

He is hurting. God damn it, he is hurting.

"Not like that, that way his could get infected." James said. He took a step back and removed his shirt. He tried to cover Elliot's wound with it but only increased his pain.

"If you don't know anything then keep your hands off him." I snarled. He glared but it didn't frighten me. He growled low in his throat and moved towards him. I moved infornt of him, I am not going to let him hurt my mate. He is causing him pain.

"Oliver! Listen we have to get him to the pack house, fast. He has already lost so much blood, waiting will only make his injury worse. So please, please let me take bim to the house." James softly said like he is talking to a baby. He thinks I am stupid but I am not. He is going to hurt him and I am going to rip his head off.

He made move forward and growled at him. He cursed and shouted.

"Shut up you fool. That way he will die here. Because of you."

"He is right. He will die here and that would be no fun." My eyes followed the voice but I didn't recognize the male. He was a wolf that I was sure of. A simple whiff told me he was a beta but not any beta. Second in command. He was large male taller than me. Dressed in all black, sadistic smile on his face. He looked over me to Elliot and I growled.

"Oh! So the news was correct about you. Hmm.." He put a finger on his chin, " You know what I didn't believe it at first. I mean come on how can there be two human mated to two wolf in the same pack. Like seriously but guess what that kind of things actually happens." His face told it was really amusing to him. He was looking at Elliot like a wolf watches his prey. I growled again and he laughed. " You think you can fight me, pup?"

"Oliver you wasting your time. Every single passing second is precious." James pledged. And that man came forward.

"Oh! I don't think so." With that he shifted in his grey wolf and growled loud. He langued and James cursed before shifting into his brown massive wolf. Clearly James was more big and powerful than that man. Elliot gasped loudly and he stared at them then at me. His eyes were wide, he was definitely having a hard time breathing.

Shit. What am I doing here? I should....

~:: Oliver if really want to save Elliot, run now. Take him, I'll handle him. ::~

James voice echoed in my mind and it was like my mind started to work. I gently lifted him and ran as not to cause him any harm. He tried to speak but no word came out.

"Shh. Relax." With that he closed his eyes. His heart rate was getting slow and his body was cold against mine. When I was a just few feet away that grey roared high and I saw him running towards us but James jumped on him. He attacked his throat and throw him off the ground. I didn't had the time to do anything not like James needed my help. He could handle himself and he was handling himself.

I moved slowly since I can't run, it may...no it will definitely hurt him. Another growl came but it wasn't from behind, it was from infront of us. Two wolf were standing infornt of us. I didn't even sense them, they popped out out of nowhere. My heart was hammering in chest really hard, I didn't have time right now. Why did I waste so much time there? Why?

Both of them snarled and charged at us but Drew came out form the woods and slammed into one of them. Drew kicked one with grey and white fur really hard in his leg and shifted right there. They started fighting, kicking, biting. Drew may be strong but he can't fight alone. Not when he have watch his back to make sure nobody is coming to us. I wanted to help him, fight with him but now my priority is Elliot who by the second was losing blood and consciousness.

I mind linked Jake to come and help him. I couldn't leave him alone here. As the house came into my sight, I noticed how terrifying situation was. Warriors were getting out an in of the house, bringing injured. Other members were helping old and young ones. Everyone was scared. Everyone. Upon entering the smell of blood burned my nostril. Our living room was filled with wolves who were treating others.

Barrie Spector, one of our doctor came to me and examined Elliot. He gestured to follow him to the hospital where people were rushing in and out. Barrie is head of doctors of our pack house. He is in his mid forties and a man just over 5'5". Despite his small structure, he has enough power to lift Elliot and laid him on the bad. He was quite careful. And when he laid Elliot there then I noticed how pale his skin was. He was unconscious and his heart rate was slower than before.

It was hard to stand there and look at him. If I was a little careful and not being a asshole, his condition wouldn't have worsened. Barrie started peeling his shirt off him and shouted for help and a few people burst into the room. Barrie told me to wait outside while he going to treat him. It was hard to leave him there but I knew what is important right now even though my heart bled to do that.

Outside was nothing better. From the looks of it, they had planned this whole thing.

"God! Is it your blood?" Fred grabbed my arm. He wasn't wearing a shirt so anyone could see his bruised arms and a huge cut under his left eye. Then I noticed my own shirt which was soaked in Elliot's blood. Seeing that my eyes started to get blurry and  in seconds I was sobbing mess. Fred looked shocked like he didn't know what to do neither did I had any idea what to do. At ine point I lost my balance but he caught me hugged me gently.

He didn't ask any questions, just kept rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

"You okay?"

"No. I am not. He got injured and I was wasting time out there without thinking abou......about...Oh god Fred, what have I done?"

"He? You mean Elliot?" He pushed a little back and I gave him a nod. He looked puzzled but he didn't further press me to tell him clearly.

We waited outside of the room but eventually Fred left since he was needed out there. I knew I was also supposed to be out, helping them but I couldn't bring myself to go. It was like my feet were glued to the ground. I could hear shouts and crys, I could hear everything but yet I was unable to take a single step away from him.

The door of his room opened and Dr. Spector came out. He said something to nurse and turned to me.

"Are you family?" What a weird question. Am I family? I don't know.

"He is Emily's brother."

"I know that but are..forget it. I don't think so James is free right now to come here. I have sealed his wound. He have four fractured ribs, his left leg has spiral fracture. Aside from that his head had a minor injury, nothing to worry about but we will keep him here since he has lost so blood. His recovery will be slow considering he is human. He is on medication so I don't think he will be up for another few hours. You can wait or go do whatever you want." He simply explained everything and my mind went wild. He is...he.....shit.

"Can I go..can I see him?"

"Yeah. But don't touch him. He could get infected."

Yeah, I can infect him. I have already infected his life. I should have listened to Alpha, I shouldn't have been so selfish. I should have never gotten near him.

I never should have.

I opened the door to his room really slowly. My mouth went dry seeing him like that. He skin was so pale almost yellow. He wasn't wearing shirt so his cut was visible, a deep cut but he didn't look peaceful. No, he was in pain that was numbed by medicines. My body gave out there and I didn't have any strength left to go near him.

I did it, I made him like that.

It was my fault.

I turned around and ran from his room, the room which smelt like his blood.

What have I done?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

460K 13.3K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
27.4K 1.9K 38
Oliver is an Original thats been hiding out from the human, he's been stuck on earth for a thousand years, but because of his safety, he's been hidin...
542K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
3.4K 101 13
Jackson was kicked out of his home and clan when he came out to his parents. Sent away to a boarding school where he didn't know anyone. What happen...