Mafia's Destiny | Vmin | Vers...

Af angel_sahr07

Your eyes remind me of someone... © @angel_sahr07 Started : October 2021 End : August 2022 (with two months... Mere

Disclaimer
The Strangers
The Actual Encounter
The Venom's
We Met Again
Some Enjoyment
The Switch
The Flashback I
The Flashback II
Join Them ?
Rejection
The Personal Meet

Testing Him

3.3K 142 7
Af angel_sahr07

<In the college>

" Holidays start today!" All the college students jumped at the announcement, making their plans on the phone, as the lady smiled at the students' excitement

V was packing his bag while wishing his classmates a goodbyes, he was president of his class and he had to collect the project before leaving the class and submit it to their teacher. 

He started collecting the project the students left in their seats ans a man entered the room, well covered, if this wasn't a college, Jimin would have mistook him as a gangster. He chuckles at his thoughts getting back to finishing up this task.

" Mr. Grayson. How are you? Did this tutor last ?" The lady asked the man laughing.

" You know the kid." He replied as he joined her.

" How about you tutor him like last time ?" The man suggested but the lady shook her head in denial.

" I am sorry Mr. Grayson but I won't be in the city for a month, I am going out for evaluation. But I can recommend someone to you, if you want." She said pointing towards Jimin.

" Will he be able to handle Jiwoo?" The man asked, " He is a responsible person and free for a while. He has no one in his family left, so I don't think you will have any problem." The lady smiled as she completed making the man smile too.

As the man left, Jimin made his way to the lady, submitting the project file of the rest to the lady, he bowed to her and was ready to leave.

" Jimin, I have a favor to ask ?" She initiated making the kid frown upon.

" How can I help you with that, ma'am?" Jimin asked and the lady explained everything to him.

<After sometime>

Jimin made his way out as the lady instructed him and found the man standing out with two more black cars with him.

" I hope your miss must have explained everything to you. If you still have any doubts we can clear it once we reach there." 

The man opened the car door for Jimin to enter, which Jimin did. He explained very well what he was supposed to do. 

Jimin gasped as they entered the larger iron doors making their way to the mansion. 

Mansion indeed .

The guards opened the car door for him and Grayson. Following silently didn't stop Jimin from eyeing the huge mansion and its beautiful aesthetic interior.

Mr. Grayson asked him to follow inside to an office when they reached the first floor. On the way to the office, Jimin saw many bodyguards, not to mention armed guards. They were a lot in numbers, Jimin made a mental note of it, it won't be easy if someone messed it up and tried to run. There was no way out of it. 

" Mr. Jimin." Mr. Grayson gestured to enter the room and Jimin nodded as he entered. Grayson wasn't the mean one rather old man who is used to this lifestyle and loyal to the Kim's.

" Your Job is to tutor and take care of Jiwoo. If you get selected. And if any happened to Jiwoo in that period, there is no way out alive. Did it make sense to you ?" Grayson completed with a genuine smile like he hasn't just threatened Jimin.

" You don't have to worry about his safety. He will be fine as long as I am paid." Jimin replied with his natural charm catching the old man off guard. He laughed at his assumption and so did Jimin.

" Don't worry. You will be paid well. Although he is my grandchild but the Master is quite fond of him, he won't let you off unsatisfied." 

" I hope I don't get to meet him then. He sounds.." 

scary ~

" .. too interesting to my taste !" 

The old man chuckled, nodding to that, " You won't. He is out for business, won't be back till your job is done." Jimin nodded, smiling.

" I am glad to know !" 

" Who will be testing me ? Can I meet them ?" Jimin questioned handling his bag to Mr Grayson, who handed it to the servants behind him. 

" Jiwoo himself." Jimin laughed, taking it as a joke, " He doesn't like people especially tutors, if he doesn't like you. You can leave."

Ahh is it necessary, I can't leave. They need information.

Jimin took a deep breath as Mr. Grayson completed showing him the room. There was a kid sitting on the bed with a pout and was annoying all the maids in there. 
He is very cute..

Mr. Grayson introduced him to kid, who immediately turned his back at his grandfather.

" I told you I don't need a tutor. I need Hyungie~" the cute voice replied sulking.

He was asked to wait but he couldn't resist the cuteness, especially when the kid was sulking because of his presence. He got up from the bed and walked near the window where the kid was back facing them.

" I don't want anyone to babysit me, I hate the nanny." The kid whines, stomping his feet at the same place.

" But baba, Sir is out for work. He will come after a week. Listen to him for a week for him." The boy shook his head. 

Mr. Grayson sighed, turning to escort the rest out, when Jimin placed his hand on his shoulder to stop him and let him try. After all it was his test, how would he leave without trying.

Jimin sat on the bed and started talking to himself in order to draw Jiwoo's attention, which he got easily.

It's not that hard for hin, is it ?

" I don't know why they introduced me as Nanny. I was here to make friends with Jiwoo, who isn't even looking at me." Jimin said and suddenly Jiwoo came running to him.

" Really ?" He asked Jimin. Jimin hummed with a cute pout pretending to be hurt.

" I thought he had a nanny with him, who wouldn't listen to me." Jiwoo commented.

" They are bad of not listening to you. I hate them too. So we are friends ?" Jimin asked Jiwoo. Jiwoo happily nodded with a smile and Jimin passed him a chocolate bar, giving a wink to Mr. Grayson and the staff who all stood there in shock.

Jimin very well understands the feeling of being alone and Jiwoo being a kid living in a huge mansion all alone was something he could feel sorry about and totally relate to.

<After sometime>
After a while, Jimin left the room as he successfully tugged Jiwoo to bed after he fell asleep while playing a game . As he left the room he was greeted by Mr. Grayson at the door. Mr Grayson was amazed by Jimin. Since Jiwoo has already rejected all the nannies, he was the one who made Jiwoo laugh within some time.

" Mr. Jimin, you will be working here for a week and I'll give you some information which I believe you should know." Mr. Grayson stated as they walked away from Jiwoo's room.

" Can you fulfill my request if you don't mind?" Jimin interrupted him, he gave him a subtle nod.

" Of course." 

" I want you to not call me Mr. everytime you address me, which will be quite a lot now and Also, can I call you Uncle." Jimin whispered the last part but his lip curled up when Mr Grayson smiled and nodded in approval.

Mr. Great handed some pages related to Jiwoo's dislikes to Jimin, as he continued, " My profession related to the master is quite serious and dangerous. Jiwoo has experienced encounters with not so good people, so you can't let anyone come here, you both will be accompanied with four guards outside the house. You have to accompany him till eight in the evening from morning eight. Jiwoo's study time starts from nine to four in the afternoon, After that you can play with him." Jimin nodded, taking all the information.

" Your work will start tomorrow, so you can rest for today and a ride is arranged for you to take you home and bring you back here." 

Listening to Mr. Grayson concern over Jiwoo, Jimin only could wish something that was quite not possible anymore.

He wished the kid wasn't involved in the game of the adults~
______________________________________

<Re-edited>

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

752K 29.6K 52
Jungkook cold hearted alpha becomes mafia leader. Finds an adorable omega named Jimin. **I do not own any rights to the pictures used**
3.5K 113 6
jimin and tae are brothers. tae has a best friend, jimin has the hots for taes best friend
355K 12.6K 26
" This.... all this is just arranged don't even expect my love "- Jungook
10K 230 22
jenna is josh's step daughter tyler is jenna's boyfriend ✧lower case intend✧