Mist of Guns and Memories

Bởi SarcasticPsychopath_

Guns of Bratva series Prequel In "Mist of Guns and Memories," we follow the tumultuous life of Katherine Hart... Xem Thêm

INTRODUCTION
CopyRight ©
DEDICATION
TRIGGER WARNINGS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER:1
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER:3
CHAPTER: 4
CHAPTER: 5
CHAPTER:6
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AESTHETICS

SYNOPSIS

51 10 2
Bởi SarcasticPsychopath_

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

In "Mist of Guns and Memories," we follow the tumultuous life of Katherine Hart, a girl with a fractured past. A tragic car crash shatters their illusion of safety. Amelia wakes with amnesia, her memories fractured, yet the shadows of her past linger. Her mother, hides secrets that Katherine is dedicated to know. Unbeknownst to Melissa, Katherine begins to piece together the fragments of her identity. Fleeing the clutches of her abusive father, Katherine, Oliver and Melissa find refuge in anonymity. And what about the mysterious man that she sees outside their house from her window every night?

As the shadows of deceit and forgotten alliances close in, can Katherine confront her past and protect her newfound life, or will the looming figures from her history unravel the fragile peace she and her mother have fought so hard to attain?

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

Vote and share

Happy Reading!

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

60K 1.3K 30
Florence Harlow and her little sister are travelling on a trade ship. When that ship is attacked and pillaged by pirates, they're taken as hostages b...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.1K 84 26
You broke her you beat her You tortured her made fun of her and now your stuck reading her pain that you caused.... Dear bully...