Roommates | [kth.jjk]

Von milaaxr

Ex best friends Jungkook and Taehyung are fatefully paired together to share a room for four weeks on a schoo... Mehr

prologue + more
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. [M]
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. [M]
31. [M]
32. [M]
33.
34.
35. [M]
36. [M]
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
epilogue [M]
1. [bonus]
2. [bonus]
3. [bonus] [M]
DRAMA CLUB

24.

9K 506 86
Von milaaxr

C H A P T E R
TWENTY-FOUR:

"Guys! Guess what I found out literally just know in this exact moment while y'all are acting like idiots rolling around in snow for the first time?" Jin says, sitting up straight on his bed. Jungkook, Wendy and Hoseok were in fact rolling around in the floor, fighting for the last chocolate smothered croissant. Wendy hissed, snatching the paper package off of Jungkook, running to the other side of the room. But before she could even take a step, Jungkook leaps forward, tackling her to the ground, "it's mine bitch," he yells lowly, grabbing the bag with soft paws.

Jin sat uninterested on his bed, knowing that he ate three, so he was fully satisfied, his stomach warm with content.

The other three however, were still fighting to the death for the luxurious almond and chocolate covered doughy, soft and chewy bread...not really. The croissant was almost rock hard and the almonds were soggy and stale and the chocolate was most definitely fake, with an almost sticky texture. But they couldn't complain because that croissant was the best thing out of all of the breakfast the place could offer.

Who could blame the three for fighting over the best food they could possibly have?

Hoseok latches onto Jungkook's leg, dragging him back to the ground, hovering over him with a smirk as he takes the croissant away from the smaller boy, before flicking his already red forehead...they had been fighting for quite some time now, and Jungkook had already suffered through many forehead flicks. Hoseok eventually gets off the way and slaps Wendy's head away from him as he growls, "my precious," to the croissant as he takes it out of the brown paper.

But this was Jeon fucking Jungkook, and he was not going to accept defeat.

It was like everything was in slow motion. Jungkook yelled forward, his heart breaking as the croissant was unpackaged, now held tightly in Hoseok's fat, sausage hands (they weren't really but Jungkook believed that as the sight of the croissant inching towards his open mouth truly brought the cherry haired boy an undescribable sort of pain.)

He got up at an instant and stared down as Wendy had tears in her eyes, she was staring at her bruised and red finger. "Ah," she wailed in pain, flapping her arms around Hoseok. Hoseok immediately put the croissant down on the dresser, and Jungkook smiles mischievously.

"You pushed me out of the way! I fell and somehow sat on my finger and I heard a crack! Hoseok!" She whines, falling into his chest as he grabs her and holds her tightly, "I'm sorry baby, aw let me take a look," he says gently, prying her finger up to his face as he inspected it, it was definitely bruised, but not broken. Hoseok places a gently kiss on her finger before hugging her tightly, his head on her shoulder.

Jungkook creeped towards the croissant, trying to grab it with his bunny like paws. But he makes the mistake of meeting Hoseok's brown eyes, which shoot him a “don't even think about it”, look. This results in Jungkook's shoulders slumping as he realizes that this beautiful croissant was now Wendy's, and nobody else's.

"All for a damn croissant," Jungkook huffs, sitting next to Jin as he rubs his sore forehead.

The four had been hanging out in Jin's room, since Jungkook had stumbled in with a broken heart and teary eyes. They had been waiting for the sun to fully rise, and while they were waiting, they had been doing everything in their power to keep Jungkook smiling.

To which Jungkook soon caught on in their plan, and was forever grateful to have met these special people he now calls his best friends.

Jin lays his head on Jungkook's shoulder, watching Hoseok and Wendy interact lovingly with each other, sighing in a mix between sadness and happiness. "Jungkook I need to talk to you, can we go somewhere," Jin asks, putting away his phone. Jungkook straightens up, "yeah sure Jin, let me just grab my jacket."

Jungkook grabs his jacket, handing Jin his one too, before he quickly shoves his phone in his pocket, "hey lovebirds! Me and Jin are getting some coffee, so we'll talk to you guys later." Jungkook says heading out, Hoseok waves them goodbye and Wendy nods, going backing to conversate with Hoseok.

The cherry haired boy flicks his red hair out of his eyes as he looks at Jin, they quickly approach the table outside, sitting across each other. Jungkook taps his fingers on the cold wood as he waits for Jin to begin speaking. Jin looks around, trying to think of the right words to say without looking stupid.

"I...I know it's been like a day since I met him, but I really think me and Namjoon might work out if I go for it. Like really try and get him to like me," Jin says, looking at Jungkook with worry, his eyes examining the younger's face for any weirded out expressions. Jungkook twirls his red hair with his fingers, looking at Namjoon with a slight grin, "well, go for it then."

Jin opens his mouth to argue about how sometimes you can just know when someone is the right person, and that sometimes you have to fight for what you wanted. But his mouth completely clamps shut as Jungkook's words process through his mind. "What?" He mumbles, to which Jungkook laughs.

"I'm being serious. There's nothing wrong with knowing or having a special intuition about someone or something. And if you feel that it's right, then grab Namjoon by the shoulders and convince him that if he lets you grow with him, and love him that you'd be the best thing he's ever experienced."

Jin stares at Jungkook, a bit starstruck at younger's words, "you really took the words right out of my mouth," he mumbles quietly but loud enough for the cherry haired boy to hear.  Jungkook doesn't say anything and continues to twirl his deep red coloured hair, "why would you be scared to tell me?" He asks, his voice gentle and soothing to the older's ears.

Jin shrugs, "because I literally met him yesterday. But do you know that feeling you get, like you've known someone your whole life, and in the rare cases that you know someone your whole life, you feel so comfortable and starstruck around them. When I seen him yesterday, it was like time stopped, and I was the only thing he was looking at, or even interested in," he finishes with a sigh, looking up to the sky with a dazed look in his eye.

Jungkook smiles softly, knowing that exact feeling. But the circumstances he was in, he was beginning to grow to despise that feeling. Because he had grown so attached to it already, he knew that he couldn't let Taehyung go without a fight. And that's what made Jungkook so upset. That he just couldn't let go even if he wanted to. That he so badly wanted Taehyung to cradle him, and tell him that there was no one else in the world apart from him.

"Jungkook! Baby!" Taehyung shouts out with a soft smile on his face, Jungkook turns around that the sound of Taehyung's deep, and inviting voice, his lips parted as he stood at the end of the empty hallway of their school. The greying lockers, now looking more fresh and alive. The setting sun casting a beautiful golden glow everywhere around him.

Slow motion. Just slow. Jungkook didn't want to rush this beautiful moment. His boyfriend, standing at the end of the hallway, waiting with his warm and welcoming arms open, ready for Jungkook to just fall into.

Taehyung was absolutely ravishing, with his now silver hair. Silver would always look good on the tanned, honey kissed boy. And after months of badgering, Jungkook was finally able to get the boy to dye his hair a deep silver. Almost shivering with love, Jungkook almost runs into Taehyung's arms, his head falling onto Taehyung's chest as he smells the larger boy's oh so familiar scent.

Taehyung stares down at Jungkook, his dark eyes observing the love of his life. The smaller boy was so beautiful, and his body was made to melt into Taehyung's larger one, and everybody knew it. Jungkook was for Taehyung, and nobody else could even look at Jungkook the wrong way.

Jungkook slightly loosens his grip around his boyfriend to look up at him with the same amount of passion that he could muster up from the pit of his heart. 

Everything was exactly the way Jungkook had wanted it. Nothing had gone wrong, and the two boys were finally open, free and happy. Nothing, and no one else could come in-between the two. And God knew it himself, that destiny was a definition of their love.

"I love you Kim Taehyung."

"I love you," Taehyung pauses, "Jeon Jungkook."

"Jungkook! Damn are you daydreaming?" Jin shakes Jungkook out of his small daydream, and he almost blushes. He shouldn't be thinking about Taehyung as his boyfriend. That was so wrong as Jungkook didn't know anything about where the two stood in each others pages.

For all the cherry haired boy knew, was that Taehyung was just using him. And the two didn't have anything special. They were just using each other to let out feelings that they didn't know they were holding in. And it might seem crazy, but the more Jungkook thought about, the more sense was being made.

Did Taehyung think this was just something casual? If so, Jungkook knew he had to put a stop to it.

"Jungkook? Literally you asshole! Stop day dreaming! I have some important news to tell you," Jin screams into Jungkook's ear, making the younger boy wince in slight pain. Jungkook groans, his head falling into his hands as he groans out a quick, "yeah."

Jin pulls out his phone, typing on it for a quick moment before starting to speak, "so I was doing some more research on this place, and guess what? They have a hot tub. Its really exclusive and you have to pay to get in but I was thinking all of us should chip in, you guys skip today's hike to chill in a goddamn hot tub!" He says loud enough for Jungkook to hear, but quiet enough so that nobody else does.

Jungkook's ears perk up, and he sits up, much straighter this time, "what do you mean by us?" Jin shrugs, scratching his head, "...me, you, Wendy and of course, Hoseok."

Jungkook sighs, "and?"

Jin fakes confusion, "what do you mean?"

The cherry haired boy narrows his eyes, staring at the older with a lot of suspicion, "cut the cameras. Deadass. Cut the cameras."

Finally, Jin groans loudly, "alright! Fine! I invited Namjoon, he invited Jimin, who invited Yoongi who invited Taehyung so now it's the right of us in a huge, soothing hot tub. Please come and don't miss out on being in a hot tub," Jin begs, pleading with Jungkook.

Once again, Jungkook's eyes narrowed but instead of refusing to go, he says, "as if that donkey haired bitch is gonna make me not come! Of course I'm coming bitch! We're gonna be in a hot tub! Today!"

"I can't wait! I'm going to seduce Namjoon with my snatched ass waist and broad shoulders," Jin says, sighing. Jungkook nudges the older boy, laughing a little bit, "you know, I heard he has a thing for boys with wide shoulders and thick thighs."

Jin gasps loudly, "I have wide shoulders and thick thighs," he says, flicking his blonde hair out of his eyes as he stares at Jungkook with an excited wonder.

The cherry haired boy chuckles loudly, loving the fondness emitting from his older friend.

"That's my point exactly," Jungkook says, the smile dancing on his lips.

------

So, where there's a hot tub being mentioned, there's always steam!!!
Widmwosmwsos I can't wait
Anyways, sorry for the late update, I had the worst writer's block I've ever had during this book.

Anyways, please vote and comment, let me know your thoughts and please stay safe during these tough times

Also I heard the uk schools are going to WEIGH us when we get back to help all of us be healthier and lose some pounds
If that's the case, I don't need an education bitches.
I'm riding solo

"Slight update" --
After I published this chapter I went to my mum's room and climbed into her bed, and she wrapped her arms around me, patting my back like i was a baby again, and I fell asleep until she tried moving me to go to my own bed and sleep. That one moment I felt so loved and nostalgic I just had to share it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

624K 13.8K 93
Instagram au Watch the famous idol Jeon Jeongguk and instagram influencer Kim Taehyung's love blossoms. [Completed] Started: March 31, 2020 Ended: Ju...
30.6K 1K 21
No one expects a winner from an outlying district. Their district partners are weak. They have no sponsors. No strong allies. Some don't even have me...
747K 34.1K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|•|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...
475K 21K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is the quiet smart kid in college. He always aces his exams and he never has time for parties or anything like that. Kim Taehyung is th...