Baby [H.S]

Od harryslittlesavage

She was gorgeous green eyes and curly locks just like her father. Her name... Darcy May Joy. Více

Baby ~Harry Styles~
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
Thank you!
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Sequel
Play List

25

19.1K 407 167
Od harryslittlesavage

This chapter goes out to fivesauceyx for helping me come up with the idea of this chapter
_________

"I'm sorry I have to leave on your birthday love" Adam places a gentle kiss on my forehead. A frown still covers my face as I maintain my positive attitude. "Its alright go" I slightly pushed him towards the door. He turned around and gave me a small peck on the lips before leaving.

Once he was out the door I was already laid out on the couch. Darcy ran up and jumped right up onto my back. I flipped over and hugged her towards my chest, poking her chubby cheeks. "Hello Miss Darcy" I tugged on her tiny pony tails.

"Hewoo Mommy" She wrapped her tiny arms around my neck. I held onto her tight enjoying the little things like this. These moments where I realize how much she makes me happy. "Mommy is 19 today that's something hun" I propped her up onto my stomach.

She scrunched her face while cutely replying, "That's old mommy." I let out a loud laugh while mentally capturing this moment. She is so cute without even trying.

"What would you like to do today miss" I asked as she put a hand on her chin. "Cookies" She cheered causing me to nod my head. A mommy daughter baking day sounds absolutely lovely right now. My mother and I used to bake all the time. That's on of my favorite things we did together. I would love to carry the tradition on with my new baby.

"I will get the ingredients, you wait here" I sat her down while walking off to the fridge. I searched for the necessary ingredients. Honestly what even goes into cookie. I think winging it sounds like a plan. I grabbed eggs flour, milk oil, and chocolate chips. If they taste bad take out wont bite.

"What in the world is going on here" Gemma sauntered out, her clothes are wrinkled and her hair a mess. Leave it to Gemma to wake up at 2 in the afternoon. "Oh my bad Happy birthday" She walked over and gave me a hug.

"You have a horrible case of bed head" I joked as she shot me a glare. I pulled out mixing bowls and set everything out. "Darcy come here."

She rushed over and set her hands on the counter, to lift herself up to get a look. I pulled out a measuring cup and filled it with flour. "Pour this into the bowl" I instructed while handing her the cup. Her chubby fingers grabbed it and tossed it into the bowl. She got a bit on the counter, I put a bit onto my finger and poked her nose. "This is what happens when you make a mess."

She began to giggle while poking me with some flour. Gemma sat at the table eating an apple. "If I get flour on me whoever is responsible is dead." Me and Darcy just stared innocently. Honestly i love to get Gemma going it really funny to watch her reaction.

"Darcy go sprinkle this on Gemma" I placed some flour in her hand as she nodded. She held her flour filled hand behind her back as she walked up to Gemma. "Hey auntie Gemma" She cooed as Gemma looked up from her apple.

Just then Darcy splatted the flour all over the side of Gemmas face. "Guys I told you not to" She whined as she picked up Darcy. "You will pay" She carried her over to the couch and began to tickle her. Darcy squeals could be heard through the room. I smiled at the sight as I began to finish the cookies.

They began to play with barbies as I placed the cookies into the oven. I wiped the flour off of my forehead as I sat down. Just then a loud knock was heard from the door. I turned to Gemma who looked at the door. "You expecting anyone."

"No" She answered with confusion. I hopped off my chair and happily skipped over towards the door. I swung it open without checking to see who it was. Right then the smile was knocked off of my face. My heart now on the floor breaking into millions of pieces.

"What are you doing here" I coldly asked to the man whole had left me and Darcy for 2 months without any sign or contact. The only emotion I feel is not, sadness but Anger. My hand immediately went to shut the door, but failed due to his foot stopping me from slamming it.

"Gemma" I screamed in the loudest voice as possible. I gripped Harry's arm with all the anger with me and dragged him in the living room. "Was this you" I spat pointing my finger at Harry in disgust.

"Harry" She asked question lacing her tone. I can't bare to be here I might be sick. "Tiffany wait" Harry tried to stop me as I ran off. His large hand was wrapped around me arm. I slide my arm away from his grip and stormed off.

"Tiffany why are you running" He yelled as I stopped in my tracks. I stormed right up to him and pushed his chest . He was clearly caught off guard because he stumbled backwards, running a hand through his hair he looked at me with pained eyes. What a faker.

"Why am I running. I don't fucking know maybe its the fact that you left me and your god damned daughter for 2 months. Of the fact that you said you love me when you clearly didn't. Or when you shagged Kendall Jenner that was a great one" I yelled releasing all the anger, and the hatred I kindled these past 2 months.

"You don't know shit Tiffany, there is a reason I am here right now" He spat as I turned around. I couldn't face him, I don't want him to see me at my weakest state. I muffled a sob not bearing his presence anymore. "Tiff please" He softly begged trying to get me to face him. Finally not giving a shit I met his soft green eyes, with my bloodshot blurry blue eyes.

"What do you want Harry huh, why are you back here. Did you ever think that since you moved on I have to. You left me without any noticed. You could of just said something before taking my fucking heart and breaking it. You know its not like this is the first time. You always do this and what do you expect me to be here begging on my knees for your forgiveness."

At the phrase of me moving on he shut his eyes a small tear escaping as he face me. His hand cupped my chin with a small sad smile. 'Oh Tiff how I missed you." What the hell does he think he is doing. I slapped his arm away from me.

"Do. not. touch. me" I spat each word sharp as they left my mouth. "You left this home you left me and your daughter. Don't you dare say you missed me."

He began to tug at the ends of his now long hair. The stubble on his chin very noticeable. "Did you ever think why I never contacted you" He said his voice at a lower deeper level.

"Because having a child and me was holding you back from your fame" I said like it was the obvious thing it the world because it is. A daughter and a girlfriend his to much for his image.

"Fuck my fame, lets talk from one normal human being to another. You sure as hell know its you and Darcy over everything. I would leave right now if that meant staying with you forever and you should know that." My heart slowly skipped a beat at his words. He would leave his job.. No Tiff he is just bullshitting you.

"That's not true because if it was you would of been here 2 months ago" I snapped causing his frame to stiffen.

"What did you want me to do leave millions of girl without a band to preform me knocking the boys careers over" He raised his voice. He really doesn't get it.

"So if you didn't want to disappoint them then why are you saying you would leave now. That would disappoint them now too. Just face it, it will always be them over us, but that's not enough. I need a man who can be here and take care of us.. support us. You will never be it. Adam has been there. He has taken care of your daughter while you have been sleeping around" I pushed into his chest as hard as I could muster.

He took a step closer... dangerously close. "Does Adam make you feel the way I make you feel huh. Can he make you get goosebumps by standing not even a foot away from you" His arms ran up my goose bump filled arm.

"Can he make you feel like its just you two against the world when he holds you. Does he make you melt into his kisses like I do" He yelled. I gulped down knowing the answer. Even though Adam is my boyfriend he can't make me feel like harry does.

I desperately wish I could call for Adam like I had for Harry, it would save me the heartbreak but I cant/ "He cant make you feel like this" Harry pulled me in for a kiss. At first I just stayed there not reacting. Then the pit of my stomach erupted into butterflies something I haven't felt since Harry left. Next thing I know I kiss back melting to his touch. My hands wrap around his neck as his gingerly cup my cheek.

"What the hell" Roared an oh so familiar voice.

"Im sorry I tried to keep him out" Gemma sadly spoke as I broke from the sweet kiss, and saw a frowning Gemma and a furious Adam.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3K 3 50
Meet Darcy Monroe, just a normal 17 year old...... untill she falls in love with Harry Styles.
103K 1.3K 33
"I was so scared." I whispered. "I'm here now and I will protect you." He whispered back, kissing me softly. Even the kindest...
2.9K 85 37
His green eyes lit up my world like nobody else. The way that he messed with his hair. It's like he didn't know that I was in love with him.
1.2K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.