Bouquet of Diamonds (Complete)

De HagenDreemurr

Flora is Ava's twin sister, she's typically quiet, shy, and very helpful, with a mouth full of rainbows, but... Mais

Dagger
Shopping
Bathes and Panic Attacks
Sexiness and Moaning
Photoshops
The Scent of the Wind
Relics
Secrets
Past Guardian
Chatter
Magical Sickness
A/N
Transferring
Closeness
Taste of Lotus
Chances
Given
Little Sister
Just a Gacha Page
A side of you
Den of the Phoenix's
Searching
Demon's sadness
Grey Eyes
Pale Tree
Searching Answers
Grimoire
Choosing
Take and Given
HOW IS THIS STILL HAPPENING!?
Bet?
Volume II is out

Let the Sky cry

965 28 1
De HagenDreemurr

A/N: Okay my SinglePringles, I am sorry for being gone, I was stumped again and then was forced to summon INSPIRATION into my mind so this chapter will be short, again I am sorry.

Also I will be waiting for those lil challenge's as well... which also brings me to mention I am gonna post some art work of the OC Daemos I have mentioned in this book. 

Anyway onto the story!

_____________________________________________________

Flora woke up seeing the familiar surroundings of her cell temporary bedroom and the familiar sound of her door pounding, "WAKE UP HUMAN! THE KING WANTS YOU UP AND READY FOR THE GARDEN!" that was the voice of Cateline; a demoness who truly hated her guts, but Flora didn't exactly give two shits about what the woman thought of her; quickly getting up from the bed and quickly began getting ready for the day save for the maids who usually came in and dressed her; the king picks her outfits, why was beyond her, but it did save time on her part; "my lady breakfast will be ready within 20 minutes, have a good day," went one of the maids as they excuse themselves.

Flora stood rooted there for a while, but she knew it was best that she go now then being late, even if they would dismiss her missing, but she didn't want to take any chance.

                                           Leviathan started the day like usual, waking up before dawn breaks, train, shower, dress, and wait at the dining room for the others to join, he had done this for centuries before since he decided to join Savaric's kingdom, but that was when Savaric's ancestors were more wise, resourceful, and considerate for their people. It was sort of the reason why he joined the kingdom in the first place, plus it was how he met his mate, but now he almost wished he could have left to another kingdom... well almost wished, "morning Lady Flora," he went as the young lavender-hair woman entered the dining hall. She give a small smile his way before returning to her usual expression; following behind her was Col and Dalibor who usually are the ones who join the dining hall early... both grew to like the human food compare to the food on Daemos. 'Reasonable,' he thought even if he would never verbally say he enjoyed the food as well; "seems we're the early birds today!" smiled Col.

"We aren't birds, Col"

"It's a human expression," he went smiling before he settled himself down in his usual seat.

"I heard from the King that he is rewarding Lady Flora today with a picnic, he suggest we all do the same since we've been cooped up within the house," said Dalibor.

"I wonder why he makes us stay inside, it's so boring!" whined Col.

"It's so we won't raise suspicion within the community," said Leviathan as he picked up his tea.

"It's not like it's needed, we literally live within fields of trees and the closest town here is Scales-Wind!" growled the male, but the three figures pay no mind to the youth's "sorrowful" strums.

                             The car bounced causing the woman to jolt awake from her slumbers, "so sorry m'lady, I should have warn you," went her driver as she cast her grey eyes over, "it's quite alright," she muttered. Upon returning her gaze towards the seated figures within the back of the limo, she began to drift her thoughts deeper within her mind, "you sure you're ready to make your presence so soon? We're not sure if they can handle it well," went her guard. Though the old woman didn't answer, only continued to gaze outside world, "Levin, I'm sure she's ready beside I think it is time we stop this once and for all."

"But is it the right time to do this? We aren't even sure if it's the same people, plus we have no guarantee safety for both of your when we appear before the sheriff and those lawmakers."

"We have no choice... one of our own has been taken and it is our duty to help them retrieve the child back home," said the Elder as she wringed her hands anxiously fidgeting with the bracelets that adored them. "Beside our mission was just about done when they called so we were bound to return to the city," smiled the Elder; "Flora..." the Elder and Levin turned to face the grey eyed female, "it's also involves my child," she went while she toyed with the amulet that rested between her fingers, "I have waited for so long to see them, but I never would have imagine I come back to find out one of my daughters has been taken."

Both Levin and the old Crone solemnly nod at this information, knowing how much time has passed since the two girls had last seen their Mother. Purposely forcing one to forget and another to remember only sheer glimpse of the woman, "when we get there... I want to go searching for her myself," she went with more strength in her voice.

"B-But my lady!"

"Speak no more of this," she firmly said, "my mind has been made up... have Madame Hearty summon the elders of each Coven within the city, I'll see Devon, Ava, Markus, and Andrew are aware of my return," she went as the limo came to a full stop before an entrance leading to her daughter's home. "Note it be my Lady, we'll return once we have contacted the Elders of the covens within the city."

"Good..." she went before stepping out from her limo and walked within the preeminence; "she'll be okay right?" asked Levin as he turned to the old woman, "she is strong... I'm sure she'll do fine," said the old Crone as she signaled the driver to drive.

                        'The sky looks to be grey today... maybe it will rain?' Thought Ava as she took a sip of herbal tea, though she couldn't enjoy it since she felt sick still the bitter taste within her mouth as she recalls the feeling of having her lips be violated by Leif, but she couldn't exactly be mad at the male. This was common when transferring magic, but most of the time it was Flora to do this not her. But now with the so-called seal coming from her sister to her... she doesn't know what to do or how to deal with this problem. "Princess Ava," went Rhys as he approached her, "Lady Honey has been put to sleep," nothing from Ava just a tired gaze of that of a mourning sister.

"Maybe you should rest, you've haven't been eating or sleeping well have you?" he asked as he bravely approached the ravenette; "what do you expect," she went feeling her throat become sore and scratchy as she spoke, "I feel like my heart has been ripped in two... my body feels hot constantly, my mind is rapidly moving, and... I feel empty without her," she went as she moved her gaze to the now crying sky. 'I guess we both are mourning today, aren't we Mother Earth?' she thought.

Rhys didn't know how to speak to the young woman all he knew was that she was grieving and was in pain from the transfer... in a way that scared him more since it meant that neither him, Noi, or Leif had gone close to Ava enough and it pained him since Ava gotten to know them all, even more than Flora herself, but to know that she wasn't allowing anyone in showed that they needed more time with her.

"Ava-"

Suddenly a wave of energy has pulsated through the building causing both Ava and Rhys to snap up in defense, "please... tell me I wasn't the only one to imagine that," she went feeling foreign to the feeling. "No, that is the essence of a powerful creature among this property," he went as he summoned his staff, "did you feel it!?" went Leif as he skit out of the portal, "I did, bring the others out, we might be dealing with someone from our world," went Rhys as he took Ava and guided her back to her room. "Let me do it! If it's the asshole who took my sister then I want to tear their face!" she snarled causing her pink eyes to flare a hint of blue. "Princess Ava," "As great as that was, you still need to stay put and be protected," went Leif as he phased in front of the woman.

"We still need to-" Noi, Asch, and Pierce had made their way out of the portal already aware on what to do, "we already failed to protect Queen Flora, we will not fail to protect you," went Rhys. The sound of the door swung open causing them to grow stiff in their spots as the sound of footsteps slowly made way to the living room. Ava had unintentionally summoned her own magic as she felt the aura grow closer to her and her friends; the footsteps stopped around the corner seeing the shadow of the person that lingered within the hallway, "if this is a way to greet visitors than I am ashamed..." went the voice, "I thought I raised you better than that."

"Raise...." Ava felt her mind began to pound as she grew to notice how familiar the voice was to her, "who are you!?" growled Asch as he grew angry at the fact someone dare to break into their home.

For a while the person was silent causing the air between the groups to go tensed as they impatiently waited for a plausible answer from the stranger. "Heh... for some reason, you sound familiar to me," they went as they began to peak out from the corner of the wall becoming more visible to them; standing before them was a beautiful woman, plainly dressed in a silken light blue dress, which had her midnight hair spilled over her exposed shoulders. She smiled at the group easily and shown no sign of a threat, but the aura that surrounded the woman was strong and heavy as if it demanded that people obeyed her. "Who are you?" asked Ava as she moved between Leif and Rhys, staring intently at the woman that just caused her mind to pound behind her skull as if forcing her to remember something... something important.

"My apologies my Bloom... I suppose it has been a long time since we last meet, but then again you were only a mere child," said the woman as her grey eyes went between Asch and Ava.

"I see you found your way here, Asch... along with your fellow comrades...." She beamed as she clapped her hands softly. "How do you know me?!" he growled, but the woman didn't flinch or even blink at his brash behavior; the woman chuckled slightly at him before her lips relaxed into a loving smile, "what kind of mother would I be if I didn't recognize my own son?"

                                           Flora stared at the balcony as the rain poured heavily on the ground causing her to feel a stir within her heart and mind, "Ava...Mama..." she whispered profoundly as she leaned against the window seat. "I'm sorry we couldn't do the picnic, Lady Flora," went Col as he leaned on the other side of the window sill; "not your fault... Mother Nature is just crying," she whispered perking the young Daemos's interest, "whose Mother Nature? I heard a few humans say that name down in the town area," went Col.

She looked over to the child-eyed male who held a beaming smile eagerly waiting, "Mother Nature... I guess you can say she's a deity or Goddess you can say.... The ground we walk on, the grass we see, the air we breathe... that is all her, Mother Nature is Earth, herself..."

"W-what?"

"Every time the ground shakes it means she is moving, every time the sky rains down on us it is her crying, every time the wind rages on us is her being mad," she said, "I supposed out of the many deities or gods we speak of... she's more real than any of them combined."

The young Daemos was bewitched by her words as he began to think more of the world around him now; since he can remember of his days here on Earth, the old world of Daemos had faded back into his mind as if it was nothing more than a familiar nightmare that he grew to resent. He loved Earth... the world he basically grew up all his life had become his home, 'but King Savaric wishes to return to Daemos to conquer it all, especially now with Lady Flora within our possession, we're just one step away on returning to Daemos,' he thought as he began to sulk on the idea of returning.

"Everything okay Col? Did the human make you sad?" both Daemos and human flinched as they turned to see a pink hair woman glaring daggers at Flora. "No! I was just thinking about how weird those spinning weasels are," he said causing Flora to remember the outburst that had happened before the rain started.

"IT WENT THIS WAY!"

"COL STOP! WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS!"

"Why is that weasel having a shell?"

"That's an armadillo... they're usually in Texas, but why is there one all the way here?"

"CATCH IT! Maybe we can have it for a stew,"

"Dalibor! We are not eating that weird thing!"

Flora felt a smile form on her lips as she recall the scene, but quickly turned it to a thin line as Cateline cast her eyes fully on her, "ugh... you smell putrid, go take a bath or something, you smell of trash," she went as she walked away from the two.

"That's a lie, your scent is very nice and relaxing," said Col as he smiled at Flora causing her to ease the tension that locked in her bones, "thank you Col..."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

46.1K 1.1K 18
-my inner demons -slight cursing? -candy addiction -innocent idiot -AU where Meifwas and Werewolves exist(because yes) "Oh my-Okay, guys, since this...
6.7K 181 18
Y/n has rented a apartment with Ava and is working a part time job in HCV near them, while Ava is unemployed. One day after getting a lot of missed c...
21.1K 309 17
Welcome to my second book of oneshots and relationship preferences for Aphmau's My Inner Demons. Somehow, this fandom still has a hold on me and I pl...
246K 6.5K 42
This is an Asch x reader, reader insert story. Other ships are Pierce x Ava, Noi x Leif and Rhys x Ice-cream. Enjoy! ~0~ Y/n, a well-known assassin a...