Virtuously Evil [Book 1 of An...

De gojosatoruscumsock

#1 Spy #2 Mafiaboss • Ziva and Jayceono. Two of the most popular people at school-aka troublemakers-who absol... Mais

Chapter 1: Nononononono, not him.
Chapter 2: Dry Sushi.
Chapter 3: Purest form of Virgin.
Chapter 4: Heinous bitch.
Chapter 5: A box tent and a matchstick.
Chapter 6: Bury a foe.
Chapter 7: FunFair.
Chapter 8: Drown a foe.
Chapter 9: A date with thousand others.
Chapter 10: Grounded? Who's that?
Chapter 11: Vibe? Nah, lets just Hate.
Chapter 12: Meeting Figli di puttane.
Chapter 13: At the Bianciardi's.
Chapter 15: Family before duty.
Chapter 16: Shit goes down.
Chapter 17: We're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.
Chapter 18: Housewelcoming, but Jayceono style.
Chapter 19: Heads go bye bye.
Chapter 20: "Nothing less. More, if its beneficial for me."
Chapter 21: Phase 1: Executed.
Chapter 22: A MOPey day.
Chapter 23: Autocrat in Disguise?
Chapter 24: Tasing the way out.
Chapter 25: Death battle. (Ft. 2 secs)
Chapter 26: The Talk.
Chapter 27: Friend or Foe?
Chapter 28: Betrayers are usually Friends.
Chapter 29: Fire Drill.
Chapter 30: Aftermath.
Chapter 31: Confrontations.
Chapter 32: Deathly talk.
Chapter 33: Bathtub kisses.
Chapter 34: Cannibal ass bitch.
Chapter 35: A new side of Him.
Chapter 36: Becoming One.
Chapter 37: Suicidal murder.
Chapter 38: Bloody dream.
Chapter 39: Addio.
Chapter 40: Still alive bitches.
Chapter 40.5: Character List cus why not?
Chapter 41: Date 2.0 (Error 404: Not found)
Chapter 42: My Ordinary Life.
Chapter 43: 4 Questions.
Chapter 44: Officer in charge.
Chapter 45: Ziva said Sangwoo.
Chapter 69420
Chapter 46: The End?
Chapter 46.5 Sayonara?

Chapter 14: Guns and Smiles.

776 50 35
De gojosatoruscumsock

If you are a facing a tough time, jut say Binod and move on.

Ps: Melanie is the only person who when swears sounds so cuteeee.

Vote k bye.

_________________________

I sat there in shock.

Fuck, I did it.

I read the message from Jacob-the chief-over and over again.

"Ziva, keep the pistol near you, don't let him escape. We will be there in ten minutes."

I should've been happy, right? I was going to get my revenge. But was it worth it? Chills went down my spine when I thought of Crusano. Shit, I didn't think about him before.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkk.

Then realisation hit me like a tornado. I was literally going to arrest a guy because his words hurt me. Moreover his parents died the day before.

But why was a small part of me satisfied? It didn't even make sense.

I'm fucked up. I fucked up, yet again.

There was no going back.

Being angry had made me so blind that I committed the actions before I could even fully comprehend what the results would be.

Much like the time I had lost my virginity to Chase because I didn't want to be called a Virgin anymore, at that time too anger had made me blind.

I knew I had anger issues. But this was just plain moronic.

But the agent in me was still content, because Jayceono had mentioned "kill on sight" that meant that he wasn't a saint and he did kind of deserved to be arrested.

Another small part of me was just plain sad because in what shit did Jayceono bring himself to? Where he had to kill people? Or order other people to kill other people?

The last part of me just regretted everything. I started hyperventilating thinking about Crusano. He was innocent yet, I had no proof to support that statement. The only logical thing would be to send him away, but he won't leave his friends.

He won't backstab his friends. Like I did.

Why couldn't I just let go of what happened three years ago? Jayceono did.

Maybe because I liked Jayceono too much that I couldn't just forget that day. I was literally the definition of crazy ex-girlfriend.

I felt all the emotions I had felt when I had sex with Chase without thinking rationally: Exuberance, Fear, Anger, Dolefulness, Rue.

5 minutes passed....

I slowly got up for the toilet seat and stared at myself in the mirror. If I'm finally getting my revenge, might as well not pussy out and let regret wash over me. I splashed water on my face and smiled at myself in the mirror. At least tried to.

I got out of the washroom and made my way to the sofa and took the seat beside Alforo again. The boys kept talking as I removed my phone from my bag and tried to distract myself.

I had never been so anxious about arresting someone. Still a small part of me didn't comply. But Jayceono was a criminal, he was getting what he deserved.

But my reason for getting him arrested was wholly different. It was vengeance. And not because he was a criminal.

Damn, how did it feel to grow up? Because I sure as hell didn't.

5 more minutes passed....

"Hey, Zee!" Crusano's voice startled me. I looked up from my phone and saw that the top of the bottle had landed towards my direction.

"Truth, Dare or Situation?" Crusano asked raising one of his thick eyebrows.

"Uhmm....Dare?" It came out as a question.

"Hmm..." Crusano put his hand to his chin as if he was in deep thought before his face lit up and an evil smirk spread over his face. It was fucking scary how his lips almost reached his eyes.

Pennywise who?

"I dare you to give a lap dance to-"

Gunshots.

Ear piercing loads and loads of gun shots.

As soon as the first gun shot went, all our heads whipped towards the door which was closed.

Jayceono was the first to stand up, after which the others stood up and started advancing towards the door with their hands in their bags.

I took the opportunity to take out my secret pistol which was in my bag and pointed it towards Jayceono's head from behind, so that he couldn't see me.

I touched the the muzzle of the gun to the back of Jayceono's head and he stiffened.

"Hands behind your head and get on your knees. Don't try anything." My voice boomed in the room as the five of them stiffened even more.

Crusano turned to look back.

And as soon as I saw his eyes, hurt flooded through me.

He looked utterly betrayed as he slowly put his hands behind his head and got on his knees with the others. Their bags dropped.

I gripped the gun even more tightly as sweat had started to accumulate in my hand. I rested my fingers on the trigger guard, not yet putting my fingers on the trigger and slowly turned off the safety of the gun.

The small click made Crusano's eyes widen even more. I did not know the others' reaction as they were all facing the door and I was standing behind them.

The door burst open.

"HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEA-" Jacob-chief-couldn't complete his sentence when he saw them already on their knees and hands behind the head. He casted me a small smile before he advanced towards the five of them with his gun in his hands. Almost 20 other agents flooded behind him.

"Naomi, Louis, Arun, Yeong, Linnea!" Jacob yelled and the five of them advanced towards the each of the men with handcuffs, the gun was still in their hands. One hand under the gun and the other gripping the magazine and trigger of the gun in a professional manner.

I hurried to the balcony and brought my locket back. Putting it back around my neck and letting in dangle in my lower chest, I headed back.

I still could not see their reactions and honestly, I did not want to.

After they all were handcuffed and their bags were taken, Crusano turned to look at me and seeing him sent a hard punch to my gut.

He had tears in his eyes.

Oh no.

Oh no no.

But the expression didn't remain for a long time as it was replaced with an angry scowl as soon as the people started tugging at them, propelling them to move forward.

I noticed that Diego limped the whole way. I hadn't noticed that he was a bit of a limp. He tried not to show it, but failed.

Before moving forward, Jayceono looked over his shoulder and casted me a glance.

Never had I ever seen a man so calm while getting arrested.

He just looked at me, without flaring his nose or tightening his jaw.

It was scary as fuck.

Until.

He.

Smiled.

My pancreas almost dropped out of my ass. It was such a calm but terrifying smile. The smile that said we will meet again and you are going to regret big time for what you did.

The smile outdid the scariness of the weapon in my hand. It made my legs wobble and hands sweat even more.

He did not stop looking at me with that smile while the officers propelled him forwards and outside the door. He looked at me the whole time.

As soon as they were all out, Jacob came to my side and patted on my back with a small nod.

As soon as his hand touched my back, I flinched out of the spell and stopped looking at the door, towards the direction where they all went.

I'm fucked.

_______________________

This chapter is small but you better believe that the next chapter is going to be long because shit is about to hit the space.

Until next time bichaaas,

-A

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7K 598 31
"The sight has my insides twist in a tight knot. His jet black hair that touches his shoulder, his defined abs and chest bulging through his shirt, h...
34.5K 718 51
THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE FINISHED IM SO SORRY. "It's just another kill like she's just another love, right?" -M.H✈︎ *** All she wanted a fresh start, n...
44.5K 1.5K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
19.4K 870 25
There's a mystery guy named Brandon but also known as "Murky". He's silent to most and very unapproachable at his new school. When he's out of school...