Unfixable fixing

由 maleeeka11

He is the broken she tries mending. He is broken. He is bitter. She is sweet. He is an introvert. She is... 更多

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Epilogue
New book?🥳

Chapter Thirty Three

520 53 4
由 maleeeka11

"And I created the the jinns and mankind only for them to worship Me." Quran; 51:56

Indeed you and me were all created for no other reason, only and only for us to worship the One who created us, that's the purpose of us being in this earth.

Gentle reminder; Do not forget to thank Allah, you have a lot to thank Him about, your health especially, and letsnnot forget your family and your 'almost' perfect life.

Alhamdulillah.

Norahs pov

'Star dust settled in the creases of your eyes and honey pooled in the corners of your lips,
As the universe swirled behind your eyelids there was no mistaking it,
You. Were. A. Dreamer.' Unknown.

I read with tears filling my eyes, Samir kept the apple shaped paper with his neat handwriting on my bedside table.

That's so sweet, i don't know why, but i am a sucker for these writes up and since when i told him, he has been writing to me whenever he has time.

And it means a lot to me.

He means a lot to me.

I stood up from our bed with a smile playing on my lips, waking up with a letter or rather poem like this will forever make me smile.

Once in the bathroom, did my business and brush my teeth before walking out and to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I silently ate my breakfast alone as usual and proceed to cleaning our home.

***

"Your food actually taste like mamas." Yunus utter with a mouthful, i roll my eyes at him, "Duh! She taught me smart pant." And he giggles.

He came over my house earlier, we watched movies together and he helped me prepare lunch and now we're on the dining table munching our food.

We finished in almost silence, wash our dishes and walk to the living room, we both sat on the same couch with my head on my brothers shoulder.

"Gosh, i miss hanging out with you." He says caressing my cheek.

I swat his hands; "Aren't you hanging out with me now?" I ask and he shrug his shoulders.

"How is married life?" He questions out of the blue, i look him in the eyes and a smile unknowingly grace my lips.

"Beautiful, absolutely and utterly beautiful." I reply and he smiled at me, "One can easily tell, you are glowing for the love of Allah, what has that husband of yours done to you?" My brother shook his head with a smile still playing on his lips.

"Love, he loves me with his all," I answered absentmindedly, tracing his face that is now sketched in my heart.

"I can see, may you always be happy my love." Yunus says, kissing my forehead. "Amin my love, you too x." I hug him, he hugged me back and we continue watching the not so interested movie: 'John Wick.'

Minutes and hours passed by and it's now time for maghrib, my husband isn't back yet, my brother left a while ago.

I enjoyed his company, he is such an amazing human and Alhamdulillah he has turned into a beautiful new leaf, may Allah cont to bless us all, Amin.

I stood up from the closet, i have finished rearranging it, my husband is one clumsy human and by Allah every other day i must rearrange our closet.

I enter the bathroom, perform wudhu.

I came out and spread my prayer mat and start praying to the One who made my life beautiful, to the One who created me and my parents, the One who is the most merciful and kind, the One whom i shall return to, the One whom my life is in His hands, the One who loves me.

Allah, my Lord.

I concluded with a 'salaam' and said my evening azkhar.

I fold the prayer mat and hijab and walk towards the living room, i can hear the cluttering of cutleries in the kitchen and i walk to check,

It's my husband, i set the table before i went in to pray and there he is seated, munching his food like there's no tomorrow, my heart warms at the sight, he looks exhausted,

Uncle Mahir is tiring him out.

"Assalamu Alaikum babe." I said once i fully walk in the kitchen, he looks up and our gaze met, "Wa'alaikis Salaam baby, come here." He says sipping his watermelon juice.

I did as he said and sat on the table, his hands automatically snakes around my waist and he drew me closer to him; "How are you my love?" He questions while placing his head on my torso.

My fingers find their way through his overly soft hair; "Alhamdulillah i am fine, how was work?"

"Alhamdulillah it was good but tiring, those Africans are giving us a hard time." He says, "It will be worth it in the end baby." I start caressing his head, he groan; "That feels good."

"Yes in shaa Allah it will be, Gosh i am so glad you are my wife." He tightened his hold around me. "You obviously are." I giggle when he lightly smack me.

We stayed like that for what seems like ages till we hear the adhaan of isha prayer.

We let go of one another and prayed together with him leading the salah.

***

Dark clouds forming up in the sky, blocking the sun from piercing down the world in sharp glare.

Beautiful green trees to please ones eye sight, as beautiful as the sight is i prefer my husbands, the man sitting beside me with a camera directed up at the sky to snap one too many pictures.

He has started framing his picture few months back, he framed one of my picture he took unknowingly to me back then in the university and gifted me with a love note attached to it, i was over the moon guys.

Who would have thought the almighty moody Samir will be this romantic?

"Inch closer Nihal." He says, focusing the direction of his camera to me, i did as he asked and he warp his arm around my shoulder.

We're both sitting on the bare floor of our balcony, perceiving fresh air and gazing at the beautiful nature up there.

"What do you love the most about me?" My husband asks out of the blue, keeping his camera aside and cup my face.

"Who said i love you?" I ask teasingly and giggle at his wide eyed face.

"Oh shush!" Says Samir, caressing both my cheeks, i lean in his touch and lay my head on his shoulder blade.

"The way you look at me Samir." And there is the look, he looks deep into my orbs as if searching for answers.

He stayed like that staring at me for awhile till his face broke into a huge grin and he tackle me into an embrace.

I laughed; "Good God, you are cute." I uttered with my face buried on his chest.

"No, you are cute." He says and we pulled away before he lean in again for a kiss.

The thought of losing him just makes no sense inside my head, there's something addictive about him that had me needing more.

I wrap my arms around his neck: "I love you." I said on his lips, he tightened his hold around my waist; "I love you." He repeated my words with a smile on his face.

He stood up, i didn't let go of him tho, i wrap my legs around his waist and he laughed: "God what do you eat Norah." He is still chuckling, i smack him and he walk us to our room.

I love him.

***

"You're kidding me." My palms on my mouth as i continue laughing, "I'm serious, hmm!" Salma says dramatically.

I came to my parents house earlier and i decide to visit Salma as well, as they are in their mid semester.

And she's telling or rather told me that her cousin from Lebanon that came to her house to live with them because he got admitted to her school, confessed his feelings for her the day before yesterday, he even said he doesn't mind getting married to her next week,

And omg, I'm dying haha!

What's wrong with guys?

"Give him a chance boo, you might not know." I advise her after my laughter subsided.

She shook her head; "Not happening, he is annoying."

"Your answer will forever be 'no' if you don't give it a chance my love, try, if you don't work out, you leave, life is this simple." I tell her, patting her shoulder.

"You're right-" "When am i never?" I wink at her and she laughed.

We talked for a while before Samir arrives, he picked me up and he drove us back to our home, through our the drive he has been telling me how much he missed me and that i am not allowed to go out again.

"You grounding me?" I ask unbelievable, he didn't reply as he was locking our door.

He trap me on the wall before i know it; "Are you above it?" He questions rather huskily, "A-am i not?" I ask, he smirks, "I doubt baby." He leans closer and closer to me till our nose touched, he flicked it and pulled away,

I didn't know when i pull him back, and kiss him, he smirk on it.

And he pick me up bridal style and walk us to our room, to our bed.

He is amazing y'all, by Allah he is.

***

Assalamu Alaikum guys🙈

I know, i am sorry,

How are y'all doing? Bless you x💓

This is probably the last chapter, will update the epilogue pretty soon in shaa Allah xx

Thank you very much guys, Ar-Rahman knows i appreciate each and everyone of you, thank you for sticking to the book,

🥴❤️

Malika🥵

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

121K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
1.3M 117K 47
She knew that her work wouldn't let her rest, Was aware that every day would be a test. It was her passion though, to see the last smiles, Although...
86.4K 4.9K 34
#253spiritual 29/9/19 Cover by ME😍 (Completed Novel) Him & Her ...Lots of drama and secrets to be unfold during their journey but their life will...
553K 24.3K 41
He was the Man who preferred darkness. She was the Woman who preferred brightness. He preferred Loneliness. She preferred Togetherness. He had suf...