Spy School: Dead Weasel

بواسطة Lotsofunyeah

Ben and Erica and the gang are set for another mission. Ben learns some things about himself that Erica was t... المزيد

Authors note
Almost done
Activation
Family History
The Mission
Athours note
Car ride
Night stay
Night Stay part 2
Morning
Transportation
Nightmares and Starts
Nightmares and Starts 2
Fight
Chapter 14
Betrayal
Athours note
Spy School
Mission Switch Fly
Trapped
Notes
Plans
.Action
Murray
Free Day
Drunk
Christmas Eve
Christmas
End for Now
Sequel
Epilogue
Athours Note

Training

558 10 13
بواسطة Lotsofunyeah

Here we go

(Erica p.o.v)

I saw Ben come out of our room. My mom must of finished talking with him.

"Hi Erica" he said

"Hi Ben" I said

He looked nevorus. We were just standing there. We both heard doors open and we could just feel the pairs of eyes on us.

"Um... are you ok physically" he asked strangely

"Yes I am fine. Thank you for asking" I replied 

"Ok are you ok mentally. I feel like I hurt you. If I did I am sorry. All you have done is help me and made sure I was ok" he said. He then walked up to me looking scared. He then hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I know you probably hate me but I am sorry. I didn't mean anything I said especially my last sentence to you. I really didn't mean it and I didn't want to hurt you. I am sorry. Do you want to go train with me and we can talk." He asked me. We were still hugging. It felt good to be in his arms.

"Yeah why not. And I am sorry. I've pushed you so many times away from me when you try to get close and then I just get jealous when you are flirting with another girl. Also you have helped me many times to and even saved my life." I said. I was trying to comfort him because he seemed nervous.

"Well ok. I was very afraid of if you would hate me and never want to talk to me" He said

"I have to admit I felt the same way. But your mom told me that you are Benjamin Ripley how long can you stay mad at someone you care a lot about and that you like talking." I said while rubbing his back. The others were shocked that I even hugged him.

"Yeah, Catherine told me that I should do something that you like with you like training so let's go and we both can talk and train" He said. I was so glad he wanted to do training with me. This is going to be fun, I think.

"Ok let's go" I said

We walked all the way down the hotel and went into the hotel gym. I didn't even realize our hands were intertwined until he squeezed my hand.

"Here Ben let me help you with your fighting. Even though you are getting a lot better at it." I said. He agreed. It felt good to be happy around Ben again. Wait I get happy around him. 

"Ok Erica what now" he asked 

"Stand in your fighting stance. Now move your back leg to your left and just kick." He did that. We spent another 3 hours working on fighting. He was getting a lot better then he already is. We took a brake.

" Nice job Ben"  I said.

" Thanks" He replied. We just sat there in silence. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to start a conversation even though I am bad at it.

"Um... I forgot to ask you if you were ok" I said

" are we talking mentally or physically" he asked with a smile.

" Both" I replied 

"Actually physically great never been better. Mentally um... not that bad." He said. I could tell there was something worry him.

( Ben p.o.v.)

Erica Hale had asked me if I was ok mentally and physically. So just wow.

I told her that I was physically fine. Mentally not that well. I could tell Erica could tell that.

"Ben what is wrong" she asked in a soothing tone. I just felt like I wanted to tell her everything but I couldn't.

" I will tell you the things that I can. There just other things I have to keep secert. " I said

" um... I really really really big time like you but I don't know if you actually like me. I don't know if you still like me as a friend after that fight. That's all I can say right now. I will tell you more when the time comes" I said

" Ben I like you but I just don't know what to do.  I still also like you as a friend." Erica replied.

"Ok" 

We then went upstairs and put a target on the door so the  Erica could help me shoot a gun and actually have it hit my target.

" ok get into the Stance I am showing you. Then  take the gun. A way to grip it is have your hand on the handle then wrap your pinky around the bottom to get better grip. When you are pulling the trigger and aiming focus straight for your target. Image yourself shooting your target but only for a millisecond. Then shoot" she said

I shoot it actually hit the target but not the bulls eyes. 

"Nice job Ben. You had a nice hand grip and stance. You just need to focus more. Just look at the red dot in the middle don't think about anything else." Erica said. I pulled the trigger. It hit the target.

" Great job Ben" Erica said and hugged me.

We kept practicing shooting. At the end I was as good as Erica. I was improving a lot thanks to her.

"Thank you Erica for everything" I said and gave her a tight hug. She seemed really happy. That's when our moms barged in and said " Which one of you were lying"

I had no idea about what happened.

"What do you mean" We both asked

(Erica p.o.v.)

Are moms barged in when me and Ben were hugging. Ben was nice and warm.

Are moms asked us who lied. We both had no idea what they were talking about.

" ok we all are staying here until this is figured out. We can't be the grandmas of children who learn lying from you two." They said. Me and Ben both blushed at that. They were basically saying that they wanted us to get married but they don't want grandkids who lie all the time.

" me and Vivian talked about the story you guys told us about with the fight and all of it was the same except 1 part who started it." Mom said. What did Ben say.

"Huh" we both asked

" Erica got jealous, then she wanted to talk, then it turned into an argument about if Ben could like other girls, then it turned into a fight but we don't know who started it, then we came in and you guys were trying to get out of our grips and then you guys started arguing agian. We know everything but who started the fight." Vivian said. Oh Ben must of trying to pertect me by saying he started the fight. That is so cute.

" ok now which one of you started the fight. We won't get mad but we just want to know who started the fight" mom asked.

Ben and I both raised our hands as in to tell we started it. 

It was so cute how Ben is trying to pertect me by lying. We both knew who ever started it Cyrus would be upset.

No Erica it is not cute

Oh come on it is

Shut up I am trying to think.

" kids who is lying about who started". Me and Ben pointed at each other.

" ok who didn't lie about who started the fight." Me and Ben pointed at ourselves.

"This is going to take a while" Vivian said

" No it won't" me and Ben said at the same time again 

" Ben just let me do this ok. I know you are lying. Thanks for standing my ground but I have to get the consequences. I know you don't want me to get in trouble by Cyrus but I don't want you to." I said to him. It was in I nice tone. I could tell that he was thinking and then he let his hand down.

" Great job guys. We knew that you started it Erica. We won't tell Cyrus because we are soon to be related and family sometimes has to hide things from others." Vivian and my mom said. Me and Ben just face palmed trying to hide our blushing faces.

"We know you guys are blushing. There is no use in hiding your faces." Vivian said.

" how did you know I did it" I asked.

"Because honey we are spys. It's our job to know things." Our moms said. Me and Ben both laughed at that.

" what so funny" they asked

"It is funny because when I should know something and I don't or when I ask Erica a question and she answers smartly I asked how did you know and she would say" Ben pauses waiting for me to say the rest." I am a spy. It's my job to know things. That is why we were laughing. I say it a lot and Ben hears it a lot" I finished

"Oh" they said

"Well we actually knew because with the stories they were the same but the first to fight and there's was no reason for Ben to start it when you started it." Mom said. Me and Ben nodded

"Erica sweetie there are no consequences we were just trying to get you to admit the truth and to see how long Ben would try to pertect you." Mom said.

Se nodded. They left and told us dinner would be at six. It was five so I was teaching Ben how to put together a gun.

"Put the handle on" I said.

I kept telling him what to do and by the end he was able to make a gun within 1 minute.

We went down to dinner it was very silent every now and then someone would glare at someone else. It was like we were talking but with glances and nods.

People started going upstairs to Rikkie and Sues room. We were having another call with people. This time we put access in so Zoe and Mike could access the meetings and they would get the calls same for Mikes parents.

Chip and Jawa were just going to watch over Mike and Zoe.

The  meeting had begun and me and Ben went to opposite sides of the room because we didn't want the others to think we like each other even though we do.

That's it for right now

Have a good day🤗

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
212K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
309K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
1.8K 98 29
the title I recommend my thing called "Breeding Dragoons" where you can get your own eggs using some dragons I made!