The Benson Twins (Book 4 of S...

Από wolflover2012

Life carried on after the night of the wild storm. Cole and AJ grew up and are now in the final year of high... Περισσότερα

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

9.4K 318 52
Από wolflover2012

Chapter Twelve

Cole let out a sigh of relief we Rose said he was her brother, he didn’t know how AJ would react if the small boy was her child.

“Please Rose” Cole said softly. “My brother needs you. His wolf has completely taken over him and we had to knock him unconscious before it was too late and we lost him for good. You have to come back with me.”

Rose sighed and knelt down next to her brother “I have to go with the man for a little while, I will be back soon, Ok?”

Danny was quick to grab the sleeve of her shirt “Don’t leave me! I don’t want to stay here on my own anymore.” He sobbed.

Rose looked up at Cole “Why don’t you bring him with you, you could use the bathroom at the pack house, I’m sure he would like that.” Cole said looking at all the dirt covering the young boy.

“Fine” Rose sighed “But if anyone tries to keep us there against our will I won’t hesitate to kill them” She warned.

Cole shook his head. “They wont, I promise.”

Rose looked at her brother, Cole could see the concern in her eyes. "You do everything I tell you to do, no exceptions, got it?"

The young boy nodded his head vigorously "Yea Rose, I promise to do everything you tell me to."

She sighed and nodded her head "Ok let's go then,"

All three of them changed into their wolves form and started running in the direction of the pack house. Cole's white wolf lead, while Rose's red and white wolf took the rear. Her brother's red wolf was only small, he would not be able to defend him self if they were attacked by rouges. 

 They couldn’t talk to each other while in wolf form because they were not a part of Cole's pack and rouges didn’t have mind link. So he kept having to glance back and make sure they were still following and hadnt taken off.

While they were running Cole decided to let his father know that he was coming home with AJ mate.

“Dad” He said through the mind link

“Cole! Tel me you found her and are bringing her back” Aaron said through the mind link, Cole could tell by the sound of his voice that something was wrong.

“Yes I got her she is coming back with me, dad what’s wrong, what’s happened?” Cole asked.

“It’s your great Grandmother.” Aaron said

Cole frown, His great-grandmother was known at the pack house as Mrs B or as his dads Nana she was once the pack doctor but had retired when Anne showed that she was capable of doing the job on her own “What about her?” he asked

“Her body has been found in the woods.” Aaron said sadly through the mind link.

“What, when?” Cole asked, he was running so fast that when his father said that he tripped over his own feet and the momentum from the speed he was running sent him rolling until he crashed into the closest tree

“Not long ago, your gran parents are on their way back from the Mountain ridge pack and AJ has woken and no one seems to be able to calm him down, we need his mate and we need her now!”

Cole stood up from the ground, and shook his wolves body. Shaking all the dirt that now covered his body from his fall off and started to run again.

Cole could tell that his father was stressed and upset, wanting to get back as fast as he could Cole picked up his pace, the rest of the run all he could think of was his great grandmother, she was a loving caring women who always loved helping everyone. She would be sadly missed by everyone in the pack. Especially by his Grandad Hayden.

The hunters were going to pay for this when his dad’s parents got here. His Grandma was close to her mother in law and Cole had heard the rumours about his grandmothers wolf being crazy, he wasn’t sure if he should feel sorry for the hunters or feel excited about the punishment they were about to receive for what they had down to his great gran.

He was so lost in thought that he didn't even see the large tree he was running straight for. His wolf ran right into it his head smashing against the trunk and almost knocking him unconscious. He waited for all the white stars to clear from his vision before he attempted to get.

Eventually getting back up to his feet he looked at his brothers mate and her brother who had stopped running and stood beside him, they were staring at him wide eyed. Cole shook the dirt of his fur and gratefully he was in his wolf form so they couldn't see him blush. He ignored their looks and started to run again. It didn’t take long for them to arrive at the pack house, there were cars parked everywhere out the front and pack members where standing around everywhere, most with tear filled eyes..

The pack members who choose to live in town must have heard of his Great Grans death and have come to show their respects.

Cole changed into his human form and walked into the pack house completely naked, he turned around and noticed AJ mate was still in her wolf form.

Sighing he told her to follow him, as he led her to the medical room and could hear the commotion going on inside before he reached the door.

He reached for the door handle but stopped when he heard his father’s voice “I wouldn’t open that door if I were you, his wolf is back in control and the best we could do was lock him in there.” Aaron said as he walked up to his son.

“His mate is here to calm him down” Cole said nodding his head in the direction of Rose, who was still standing there in wolf form.

Aaron looked over at her and took in the sight of her strange coloured fur before looking at the smaller wolf beside her. He had to do his best to hold in the growl that wanted to escape at the sight of the two rouges standing before him.

“Change!” He commanded them.

AJ’s mate shook her head, but her brother changed back to his human form immediately.

“She doesn’t like to be seen naked” Danny explained softly

“And you are?” Aaron asked him

“Danny sir, Rose’s brother”

Aaron looked over at his son’s mate “I take it you are Rose?” He asked her

The red and white wolf nodded it’s head, Aaron sighed “Fine you may enter the medical room in wolf form, but I would advise you to go in alone, AJ doesn’t have any control over his wolf at the moment and he may feel threatened by you entering the room with another male.” He said looking at her brother

Rose growled at him, obviously not liking the idea of leaving her brother out here on his own.

“It’s ok Rose” Cole said, “I will watch him, I promise nothing will happen to him, I will take him to get cleaned up and to have something to eat.”

Cole watched as Rose looked at her brother, Danny smiled at her and nodded his head. Rose looked back at Cole, nodded before taking a step towards the door, and waited for it to be opened but before Cole had the chance to open it for her, Aaron spoke.

“Do you know what your rejection has done to my son?” He asked Rose.

Rose didn’t move she just looked at Aaron,

“Well do you?” He said raising his voice, “There is the possibility that we might never get him back, that he may never gain control over his wolf.” Aaron said shaking his head.

Rose lowered her head down in shame, she knew that rejecting him would hurt him but she honestly didn’t think it would force his wolf to take control.

“I want to know if you being here means that you plan on accepting my son as your mate?” he asked her.

Rose slowly shook her head Cole could see the sadness in her eyes.

“THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN!” Aaron’s voice boomed through the house.

Rose lowered her head again in shame.

“She is here because I asked her dad, there are things Rose has told me, reasons as to why she feels she cannot accept the mating bound, but maybe those reasons might change, maybe she will eventually accept it. That’s not even important right now. What is important is getting AJ back in control of his wolf again.” Cole told his father.

“Your right” Aaron breathed out.

Cole looked at his father and watched as he closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and staring at Cole.

“This couldn’t have happened at a worse time, with my Nana being murdered and the other pack member also being murdered we need to be focused on that right now, not on some selfish girl refusing my sons as her mate.” Aaron growled the last part. He turned around, walked away from them, and headed off in what looked to be the direction of his office.

Cole looked down at Rose “He loves us very mush so he is a little mad at you” He explained to her.

He heard Rose’s wolf snort, he could only guess that it was at the little comment he had made.

“Are you ready to go in there? Cole asked her

Rose looked at her brother before looking at Cole and nodding her head.

Cole opened the door and waited for her to walk inside before shutting the door behind her. He looked over at Danny, he was filthy his red hair reached his shoulders, it would most likely be longer, but it was all knotted up and looked like a bird had made a nest in it.

“Come on champ, let’s get you cleaned up and something to eat while your sister deals with my brother.” He said to the boy before walking back down the hall towards the stairs so he could take the young boy to one of the guest rooms so he could have a shower and wash all the dirt that was caked over his body off..

"Cole" Danny said as they started walking.

"Yes Little man"

"Are you blind?" Danny asked.

Cole stopped walking and looked at him "No, why would you think that?"

Danny shrugged his shoulder's. "I just thought that maybe there was something wrong with your eyes. You just ran right into that tree earlier like you didnt even know it was there."

Cole groaned out loud, he had already forgotten about his humiliating crash, and did not look forward to the teasing he would endure if AJ ever found out.

"Oh that" Cole said "I was too busy thinking about the news of my Great gran passing away that I wasn't really paying any attention to where I was running"

"Oh" Was all the small boy said, he then looked up at Cole and smiled. "i'm glad your not blind."

Cole chuckled before lightly slapping Danny on the back "Me to kid, now come on lets get you cleaned up" He said before walking off down the hall.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.9M 109K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...
26.8K 2K 23
Cover created by ChristineMucci A weekend camping trip to Crystal Lake turns out to be more then what Lucy Green and her friends had expected. Return...
12.2K 523 31
Ava is running. She's running from her past, from an abusive Alpha, from a life that damaged her. She thinks she's finally away from it all when she...
286K 5.9K 23
Emily was like any other teenager. She had plans, for school and for her life. The thing is, Emily is really not a normal teenager. She had been a...