Trap Queen of Tottenham

Από jaymunni21

Chardonnay already had enough problems in her life, courtesy of her bullies in sixth form. Things take a turn... Περισσότερα

Author's Note I
00 - Hey
01 - Uninvited
02 - All white
03 - An AM 100ft in the air?
05 - "Ghettorella"
06 - Glassfell Park Estate (GPK)
07 - Bonnets
08 - Sunday surprise
09 - Come thru
10 - Five AM
11 - By your side
12 - "A Psychology babes"
Author's Note II
13 - Little Miss Secretary
14 - KFC and Chill
15 - Fairy Hoodmother
16 - Beauty is pain
17 - Angel by Mugler
18 - False pretences
19 - It's you, not me
20 - High for this
21 - Whine and kotch
22 - Welcome to the party
23 - On the floor
24 - Essex yute
25 - Going somewhere?
26 - Queen of Drunkards
27 - Sweet dreams
28 - Throw in the towel
29 - Take me to church
30 - There's rice at home
31 - Hello aunty
32 - Dogs and PUSSYcats
33 - All the stars
34 - "Wagwarn, my drillers"
35 - Love on the brain
36 - Death by Tesco trolley
37- Sinful Sunday
38 - Nitty whisperer
39 - Bedazzled nyash
40 - Hit the Block
41 - Trap Queen of Tottenham
42 - Modus Operandi
43 - Die Another Day
44 - Useless like yam
45 - Read all about it
46 - The Last Supper
47 - Hungry hippo gyal
48 - No snitching

04 - The box

2.8K 102 139
Από jaymunni21

"Pardon?" Chardonnay spluttered.

What kind of question was that? Narrowing her eyes, Chardonnay stared at J1's expectant face.

"Just answer the question love, I'm just curious."

Chardonnay's eyebrows further furrowed. "I've hugged a boy before and held hands."

"But what would you do with me?"

"We could go to KFC or something to get food."

Frowning, he pulled out his phone as it vibrated with a text notification.

"Always interrupted me when I'm lotioning," he muttered under his breath.

He kissed his teeth whilst he grabbed Chardonnay's hand, running into the living room. The party was in full swing and it was only 10:30pm.

"Ay DJ, off the lights and music please," he shouted. "He's here."

The room became inky-black and everyone began to whisper. Chardonnay used this chance to slip away from J1, making a beeline to Eva, whose sparkly dress was a beacon in the darkness. Squeezing her hand, Eva grinned. Unperturbed by the lack of light, Yasmin was reapplying lip gloss next to Eva.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. A figure blocked the hallway lights as its hands flipped the light switch on.

"SURPRISEEEE!" screamed everyone around Chardonnay in unison.

The figure stepped into the room. Chardonnay gasped. It was him.

Jasiah Clarke/Jsplash, just turned 19 (looks like Dave East)

"At your big age uno," Jsplash said kissing his teeth, unable to conceal his smile of delight. "Love for putting this together though."

His piercing, chocolate eyes scanned the room, briefly stopping as he caught sight of Chardonnay. Her breath hitched as she took him in. She forced herself to suck in air, she had to remain composed. Even if her eyes were stuck like a magnet to his chiselled face. Her eyes couldn't help taking in the tattoos that ran all over his 6'5" body, like a book waiting to be read. He was disgustingly handsome. Behind him, the door opened and a woman no older than Chardonnay walked in. Was that his girlfriend? The DJ began to play Happy Birthday by Stevie Wonder as the woman handed him a bottle of Don Julio 1942 Tequila. Eva shook her head, staring at Chardonnay.

Grabbing her hand, Eva muttered whilst she dragged Chardonnay to an empty sofa, "Why are you looking at him like that? Do you even know who that is?"

"I do know who he is."

"I'm guessing J1 told you."

"Yeah he did so what's your problem?" hissed Chardonnay, folding her arms whilst she sat down.

Eva shifted uncomfortably. She glanced behind at everyone crowding around Jsplash at the entrance before sitting down next to Chardonnay.

"Chardonnay," Eva began, "most of the boys in here, including J1 and Jsplash they're hoodcelebs... they're roadmen."

"What do you mean by roadmen?"

"They're gang members for fucks sake. So you looking at Jsplash for too long may be taken the wrong way by him. I know you think he's leng init and that's why you were looking."

"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't," grinned Chardonnay. "Is that why your brother didn't want you to come to this party?"

"More or less. He doesn't want me getting bagged by feds when I'm chilling with them or falling in love with a hood boy," she replies.

"Who's falling in love with a hood nigga?" asked Yasmin, dropping down next to Eva as she drank from a bottle of Wray and Nephew's.

Chardonnay looked around, everyone was partying again. She couldn't find J1 or Jsplash anywhere in the room so she pulled out her novel.

Eva shrugged. "Nobody is, Chardonnay on the other hand..."

"Wallahi, you like him init. Bare staring at him as he walked in with his sister."

Embarrassed, she looked up from her book. A look of relief washed over her face.

"Man said you thought he was taken," laughed Yasmin hysterically, "that was his sister Kehlani. She's one of our good friends."

Eva looked over Chardonnay. "Anyway, how's your mum doing and has your dad called yet?"

"Not yet, he said he would call me every night during his business trip to Japan."

"Japan uno, I've always wanted to go Japan. Anime and that," smiled a slightly tipsy Yasmin.

Chardonnay nodded. "Me too but he's there to help set up the new branch of the business in Tokyo."

"How's your mum doing then?" asked Yasmin.

Furrowing her brows, Chardonnay focused her eyes away from her friends and into the crowd in the middle of the room. It was the question she was trying to avoid. She had been avoiding it since Eva helped her steal her mother's documents from the hospital and they found out the truth. She observed how alive everyone was, how happy they were and how healthy they were. The exact opposite of her mother.

"She is okay I guess. As good as a stage 4 ovarian cancer patient can be in hospital. I get to see her on Monday."

Yasmin grabbed Chardonnay and pulled her into a comforting hug. "I'm sorry I asked sis, it wasn't my place. Don't worry though, she's in God's hands.

"It's alright, it's not your fault."

"I can come along with you to see her but it's up to you."

"I would like that a lot Yaz," whispered Chardonnay as Eva hugged her from behind.

"Wait a sec, what did Jordan say to you in the bedroom?" questioned Yasmin, pulling away.

"We sort of played 21 questions but then he asked what I would do with him."

"Say swear? That desperate doggo, that horny bastard is gonna- hold my hoops," chuckled Yasmin humourlessly whilst she removed her hoops, passing them to Eva.

Yasmin marched off into the middle of the room before disappearing into the crowd of people.

"Does she usually mash up people?" asked Chardonnay, leaning towards Eva.

"Nah," laughed Eva. "It's the Wray and Nephew's talking and punching. She's actually shy, like you."

"Oh okay. Alcohol really changes people."

"Watch, after midnight she'll be passed out on a couch somewhere."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Meanwhile in the second bedroom, J1 sat in the bed as he stared at his cousin, Jsplash, in silence.

"What's wrong g looking bare depressed and shit," asked J1.

"Nothing fam. You said you had a new yard and I come over to a motive for me."

"You thought I forgot your g day? You're my cousin blud. I even brought that sket you like. Anna, the bad b from the nizz."

Jsplash smiled. "She's one badderz but did you see that girl standing next to Eva and Yaz in white."

"Yeah, I picked that ting up as I came here. Best believe she's from our block. I've never seen her around. Her lips are fat though."

Narrowing his eyes, Jsplash says to him, "She's clearly not a ting, she's kinda leng. Nah like fam, which other girl reads at a motive?"

"You saw the book in her hand when we walked past? She's kinda weird for that still."

"I still don't trust her cah she could be some next set up chick you get me but fuckinnn what's her name?"

"Her name is Chardonnay, Eva's best friend."

"I hear that but how can I trust someone from the gender that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die? But yeah, I'm gonna go out for a bit. I'll be back," explained Jsplash.

J1 rolled his eyes as he walked towards the door. "You're so bait. Just do your ting with Anna in here."

Jsplash fist bumped his cousin but J1 grabbed his arm.

"You're feeling the girl in white aren't you?" asked J1.

Jsplash looked at him in horror.

"Are you skunked g? I don't do feelings bruv. It's don't trust bitches for life nigga, money over pussy anyday."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Eventually, Yasmin returned with a frown on her face. "I banged him but he didn't even fight back, it's almost as if he wanted me to mash him up."

"Well he deserves it for everything he did to you. And for asking Chardonnay stupid questions," shrugged Eva.

Clearly, there was an ongoing issue between Yasmin and Jordan but Chardonnay knew it was not her right to pry into their business. During the time Yaz had left, the music had changed. Dancehall was playing. Currently, it was RDX Bang, which was Yasmin's favourite song, and everyone screamed. Yasmin stood up and Eva began to take of her heels.

"BOMBOCLARTTTTT! BIG UP DE GYAL IN DE PUM PUM SHORTS! FAT PUSSY GYAL!" yelled the DJ.

Excited, Yasmin turned to Chardonnay. "Oi come let's dance, you coming Chardonnay?"

Chardonnay shook her head, still sitting down. "I'm okay I guess but thank you. I'm gonna read. I'm not really a dancer."

Grimacing, Eva nodded. Eva knew she was lying; Chardonnay's waist was fluid as water. "Call us if you need us."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Hey, big boy," purred Anna, walking into the bedroom. She closed the door behind herself loudly, in attempt to get Jsplash's attention.

"Yo, what you saying," murmured Jsplash, still looking down at his phone.

He hadn't even glanced at Anna when she walked in. The fact that he didn't acknowledge her presence or look at the Givenchy dress that she wore just for this occasion began to vex Anna.

"Why ain't you looking at me Jasiah? I've come to see you babe."

Instantly, his eyes shot up to her face. "Don't ever fucking call me by my government again. Are you mad g?"

"I didn't mean to offend you, it's just-"

"Ay Angelina, I beg you just shut up. Do your ting and cut."

Anna blinked in disbelief. What had gotten into Jsplash? Or rather, who? He only acted this way when he met his last two ex-girlfriends. When he wanted to settle down, he would kick Anna to the curb but he would always run back to her. She was that bitch, at least that's what Anna told herself. And she also reassured herself that the only reason why he hadn't asked her out yet is because he was waiting for her to finish sixth form. It had nearly been two years but fortunately for him, she was patient.

"You're bugging out still. Why are you looking at me like some next crackhead fam?" snapped Jsplash.

Snapping back into reality, Anna stuttered, "N-Nothing."

He sighed as he began to unbuckle his Louis Vuitton belt. Cautiously, Anna perched at the edge of the bed, unsure if he would lash out at her again. Yawning, Jsplash pulled down his jeans and lay down on the bed. He stared at the ceiling, mind lost in thought.

"What's bothering you Jsplash?" inquired Anna nervously.

"Nothing, just that girl in white with a book. I've never seen her before and I know everyone in ends."

Anna's lip curled. He couldn't possibly mean. "Chardonnay? Chardonnay Obiaka?"

"So you know her?"

"Unfortunately. She's in my flipping classes, she's such a neek. It's so easy to bully her though, today I nearly made her cry," chuckled Anna. "I don't know why Jordan decided to invite-"

Jsplash sat up immediately. He looked Anna up and down. "Swear down cah I thought a bitch with a body count higher than the number of GCSEs she has, doesn't have the right to diss other girls."

Confused, Anna stared at him. "What? What do you mean? You still fucked me."

"Jeeted," he corrected. "If I were making love to you, I would make it pleasurable for both of us. Have I ever put you in missionary? Have I ever made you cum?"

"No."

"Exactly, it's always been back shots so I don't have to see your patchy face or your tilapia fish lips."

Jsplash stood up, pulled on his jeans and left the room, slamming the door behind him. Huffing, Anna tried to recollect her thoughts. He had just violated her yet she refused to let his remarks get into her head. Chardonnay must be banging juj for him to be moving like that. How can he like Chardonnay out of all people? Ew. He had to be under some kind of spell to even have his head turned by someone like her. To Anna, she felt it was her duty to enlighten him on how incompatible Chardonnay really was for him. Fortunately, J1 had told her about where he kept Jasiah's birthday present. Anna pulled open the wardrobe and searched frantically through the piles of clothes. Five minutes later, her acrylic nails brushed against a small black box. Grinning, she opened the box and saw its precious contents. A plan began to formulate in her head.

- Chase your dreams and get the money first before you look to settle down. Don't throw away your education or hustle for the opposite gender

Jasiah is so rude but I'm here for it. I guess the truth must hurt for Anna (eediat girl!) but what is she up to now? Find out in the next chapter. Follow me on IG @jaymunnildnn and make sure to vote guys - Jaymunni

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

948K 46.5K 41
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵𝘢, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳. 𝖠𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖫 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥...
193K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
Fetish Από GrowingUpInTheEndz

Εφηβική Φαντασία

3.4K 197 11
Book based in London, UK🇬🇧
DyverCity Από Antisocial-CoffeeJu...

Εφηβική Φαντασία

19.8K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...