Malicious Romance

Door Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 62

233 4 0
Door Ekphrastic

Dean tossed the two suitcases into the back of the car before he hopped in the driver's seat. "You ready?" He asked as he took Giselle's hand and brought it over to his lips. He kissed her soft hand gently when she nodded in return with a sad smile.

"I have to even if I am not." She said while she watched Dean's lips pressed against the back of her hand. "Focus on the road. Stop being so intimate." She scolded and then withdrew her hand from his grasp.

Dean giggled a little as he resisted to intertwine his fingers with hers. "I want to hold you for as long as I could." He murmured before he glanced at her and then back at the road. "Do you have any favorite singers or songs?" He asked as he rested his back against the seat.

"Not sure. Let me think..." After a moment of silence she asked, "What about you?"

"No, not really. My life is too bitter to relate to any of those romantic songs." He replied seriously. "How about you sing something for me?"

She took a deep breath before staring out the window. "I don't know. I just..."

Dean tightened his grip around her hand before he said, "Hey, let's try to enjoy the ride, okay? Put everything else aside. Focus on just us for now."

She straightened her lips before nodding her head slowly. "I will try."

"I don't believe you..." Dean murmured.

"I said I will try."

"Then sing to me about something. Prove to me that you are actually paying attention to me." When she didn't reply, he added. "Aren't you a nurse? Don't you think singing could be another therapy to help release stress? Sometimes even just screaming out loud, crying all out, and destroying things can help release your suppressed emotion. I wished to see you express something than nothing at all, Giselle."

"How can I be happy... after what I've just witnessed?"

"I can't force you to be happy." He said. "If you prefer silence, then I will stop talking." He turned to give her a small smile. "Anything you want."

After a long ride, Giselle decided to hum aloud for a song that played lowly from the car radio.

"Beautiful." He murmured.

She suddenly stopped. "I felt bad... I am not in a mood of singing now. But if it helps you... I thought it would be better for me to do something in return. After all, you were the one... doing everything for me."

"It'll help keep me awake driving at least."

"It's not a long drive, is it?"

"Of course not. But carry on with the song."

"No. I'm done."

He chuckled slightly. "What? Why not? I thought for a second that you are my number one favorite singer. I almost became your number one fan just now."

She smiled briefly and then argued. "No. You will be in third place. I have my other two friends that are my fans."

"Oh, really? Who are they? Have I ever met them?" Dean asked with a stolen glance.

She nodded and replied, "Yes. The one who treated your wound, her name is Dr. Luna Ma. Another one is Dr. Vincent Kim. He was the one with the broken leg, and you were basically walked into him in the lobby on that day. I really don't understand what's between you two. Every time you guys met, it was like you see your enemy."

"That asshole is a doctor? What the fuck." Dean swore underneath his breath before he felt Giselle pinched his hand. "Ouch! What's that for?"

"Why are you so mean to him? If it was not for him, I would've got kidnapped." She said at the same time she turned down the music volume.

Dean glanced at her direction with his furrowed brows before he sighed out loud. "Well... First, you didn't get kidnap, thanks to me." Giselle slapped him in the arm lightly causing him to chuckle a little. "I have no problem with that Vincent dude. I think he was piss and jealous that I kissed you that night at the club." She raised her brows in a puzzle and then turned to stare at him. Noticing her reaction through the corner of his eyes, Dean smirked. "I kissed you because I thought you wanted to pay back for my blazer." He lied because he knew that back then he did it for another reason. He was a man without a heart. Little thing like that wouldn't bother him as it would have now.

Her heart skipped a beat the moment the scene from that night replayed inside her head. "That sounds so reasonable." She said sarcastically. "You didn't have to fight with Vincent, you know. He's my friend. You had years of experience with fights, and I know that he was not going to win over you even if he tried. Thank you for sending him to the hospital though."

"It's fine since I got something else in return that night." Dean murmured mockingly underneath his breath.

Giselle's gaze turned sharp as she asked him to clarify. "What did you just say?"

He smirked and then glance over at her direction again. "Nothing."

When they arrived at the plane field, Dean instructed a male flight attendant to take his suitcases from the back of the car. His hand intertwined with Giselle as he walked her up the jet's stair carefully. On the plane, three men in blacks stood still in a guiding manner.

Giselle tightened her grip around Dean's arm before she asked him in a whisper tone of voice. "Didn't you say that there would be only a pilot and us?"

He chuckled a little as he shifted his gaze up to stare at his men. "They're my men. They don't belong to my father. You are not thinking that every person in the Cobra's group is under the control of my father, are you?" He cleared his throat and then waved his men away before he continued walking towards the middle of the plane. "I need some protection when I have to go seal a deal. I can't trust my clients. They can pull off a slick trick in anytime on me if I don't pay attention to my surroundings. Any more questions?"

She shook her head as she settled down into a seat next to Dean. Her black bodycon dress rose to the mid of her thighs, drawing his attention. "I've never been on a private jet." She said in amaze while her eyes scanned the luxurious interior of the jet in awe.

Dean laughed at her reaction before he moved his hand to place on her knee. "I wouldn't need one if I don't have to travel a far distance." He said at the same time his hand moved up her bare thigh, purposely pushing her dress up. "Are you exciting?" He asked in a husky deep voice.

Giselle's heartbeat sped up when she realized his hand was rising closer to the middle part between her thighs. For a second, she was confused at his question. She was not sure whether he was asking about her first time on the jet, or about what he was doing to her. Her voice came out in a stutter as her body grew more heated. "I... Uh... Yes, I'm excited since it is my first ride on the private jet." She gulped nervously at the same time she placed her other hand over his to stop him.

Dean smirked and then leaned against his chair. "I'm sure you know what I am talking about."

A couple of minutes later, after the plane took off from the ground and became stable in the air, Dean turned his head to look at Giselle again. "You can take off your seatbelt now." He said.

Her brows raised in a puzzle. "It's okay. I will just stay like this until we land." Without waiting for her permission, he leaned to unfasten the seatbelt. She widened her eyes in shock as she questioned, "What are you doing, Dean? I told you, it's okay." He didn't reply besides getting up from his seat and lifted her. "What do you want?" Dean settled in her seat before he pulled her to sit on his laps.

"I want to hold you. I want to be next to you as long as I could." He said at the same time he wrapped his arms around her body. "You smell like me." He whispered as he buried his face into her chest. "The same body shampoo and lotion."

She giggled briefly and then pushed his head away from her chest before she flashed him a judging look. "Are you drunk? Why are you acting so weird?"

He smiled wickedly as his hand traveled from her arm to cup one of her breasts. She flinched a little underneath his sudden touch. Her body instantly felt tense as she held her breath. "I want you. I want to have you by me every second, Giselle. How am I going to live without you? I don't know anymore, Giselle." His voice turned into a whisper at the same that his gaze turned soft. He watched her quietly. His eyes playfully traveled from her brows to her eyes and then to her nose before they came to a stop at her reddish glossy lips. "I want to remember everything about you." He gulped as he brushed his thumb over her nipple that had her dress as the barrier.

Giselle moaned in her throat before she grabbed his wrist to try to stop him. "I am not going anywhere. I will be here, next to you. I won't leave you, Dean." She said, not sure of why he suddenly talked about this topic again. Was he scared of people leaving him like in the past? She wondered, while her gaze held his without a blink.

Dean's hand slip beneath one strap to peel it off, as it made its way down toward her chest, feeling her underneath her dress. She gasped in shock and then arched her back a little as soon as his finger came in contact with her nipple. "What I am scared of the most is losing the one I love, Giselle. I've grown up with none of my parents' love. If I ever acted heartlessly, I beg you to forgive me. This is the first time in my life that I ever show love to another person. It is also my first time to receive love, Giselle. Nobody needed me because I am just an unworthy child. All I am hoping for now is for you to need me. I want you and I wished you to want me as much as I wanted you."

"Of course, I want you. I love you, Dean." She moaned again while her arms moved to place around his neck. "Please... Don't do this." She said breathlessly.

Dean removed his hand away from her breast before he pulled her into a hug. "I will wait." He whispered as he caressed her back gently with one hand. "I love you so much." He mumbled meanwhile he closed his eyes slowly. He wished that this moment would last. He wanted to feel her body against his, and her breathing sounds near his ear. He wanted to hold her, talk to her, and look at her. There was something inside of him, whether it was his gut or his heart; it was telling him that his time of being next to her was slowly running out.

Richard Chu knew that she was with him now. It wouldn't take him long for him to discover that his daughter was living with Dean. If one day he decided to take his daughter back, Dean was afraid that he wouldn't get to see Giselle ever again. He wouldn't get to hold her either to even look at her in the eyes. Was there any other way that he could do to prevent it from happening? Was there any other way that he could do to keep her near him for just a little bit longer? Dean furrowed his brows tighter as the irritation questions flooded through his mind.

An hour later, the plane landed safely in reno city's private plane field, which belonged to one of the Cobra's clients. Dean walked Giselle into the car immediately meanwhile his bodyguards took another car and drove ahead of his.

At the backseat of the car, Dean held onto Giselle's hand without letting her go. He quietly watched her from aside meanwhile she was staring in amaze at the view of the small city outside of the car. His lips curved up into a smile when he noticed her lips formed an O-shape at what she was seeing. He didn't say anything inside of the car, besides studying her closely, since he didn't want his driver to overhear the conversation.

As soon as they arrived at a five-star hotel, Dean's men led them to the elevator after they grabbed the two keycards. One of the keycards was for their boss's room and another was for themselves. They opened the VIP room for their boss and then dragged the two luggage in without waiting for the command.

The moment his bodyguards left the room, Dean turned to look at Giselle, who was standing in the bedroom near the glass wall. She stared at the night view of the beautiful reno city without realizing that Dean was stalking up behind her. He wrapped his strong arms around her waist slowly, and then he placed his chin down to rest on her shoulder. She flinched in surprise and then turned to look at him closely with a chuckle. "It's pretty." She said.

Dean smirked and then leaned to kiss her cheek softly. "It's the same view in the Las Vegas"

"For you, but not for me." She said as she lifted one hand to caress one side of his face. "Are you sure that your father is not going to find out about me? I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Shh... Nobody is going to find out about you. If my men decided to betray me then there is no reason for me to keep them either." He mumbled calmly as if what he said was a joke to him.

Giselle furrowed her brows anxiously before she replied, "No, no. That is not what I wanted. I just want you to be careful. You will never know who has good and bad intentions towards you. You can't just trust anyone that easily."

Dean hugged her from behind tighter while his voice remained calm when he said, "I trust you and that is all that matter. I don't care about anyone else. If they make me trust them, then I will make them trust me too. Unless they decide to betray me, and then I will surely show them what it will be like to be betrayed." He rocked his body and hers a little from side to side before he spoke in a lazy tone. "I don't want to talk about this anymore. I came here to have fun, Giselle. Why don't we do something productive instead?"

With a swift move, she spun in his arms to gaze up at him closely. "Productive? Like what? Can we order dinner first? I am starving." She whined at the same time that she pouted her lips.

Dean giggled briefly with a nod. "Of course, what is it that you want? Do you want to eat here or go to a restaurant? You can choose anything. My men will bring our orders for us up here unless you want to go out."

"We can eat it here. Going out is unnecessary at this hour." She said. "I wonder if we could just get like chicken thighs from KFC, and a supreme pizza with coke?"

He nodded and then grinned widely to show his bright teeth. "Yes, ma'am." Dean broke the hug and then pulled his phone out to text one of his men. After he was done, he glanced back at Giselle. "What do you want to do while we wait?" He asked huskily.

She raised her shoulders, not sure of what he wanted. Dean inched closer as he gently pushed her body with his until her back came in contact with the glass wall. She giggled when his hands suddenly traced up her arms playfully to wrap around her waist while another touched the back of her neck. "I didn't tell you what I wanted to do yet." She murmured when his lips drew closer to hers.

He paused as his lips hovered above hers, feeling her warm breath every second. "I guess your time had run out. You didn't answer fast enough when I asked you. You know right, that when it comes to you, I have no patience to wait at all." She chuckled again, causing his brows to tied together in a serious expression. "What are you laughing at? Does it sound funny to you? I am not joking, Giselle. The moment I called you mine, you will only belong to me. I will claim every piece of you. I won't make it easy." He said. His voice turned dark while he stared at her deeply.

She pursed her lips, trying to hide her moaning sound when his hand instantly squeezed her ass. She inhaled sharply meanwhile her heart raced faster every second. "I won't make it easy on you either." She whispered with a smirk and then leaned to close the gap between him and her. She kissed and suck his lower lip with passion while her hand traveled to unbutton his suit vest. As soon as he was about to insert his tongue into her mouth, she broke the kiss quickly. "That's too quick." She said and then pushed him away with full strength, making him stumbled back a few steps.

Dean licked his lips as the sensation of her lips lingered on his for a couple of seconds. His piercing gaze glued to the back of her as she ran across the bedroom to the living room, out of his view. He smirked wickedly before he took his blazer off and calmly finished unbuttoning his vest, knowing that she couldn't escape from him tonight. Dean tossed his blazer and vest onto the nearby chair before he walked towards the living room.

"Giselle, come back. Are you testing my patience?" He called as he reached the living room.

She was standing next to the fridge, drinking water. Dean's eyes zoomed at her throat, where it flowed along with the water that she was intaking. He gulped as he continued walking toward her direction. He pushed the fridge's door close and then stole the cold water bottle from her hand as soon as she finished drinking. Without hesitation, he gulped down the remaining cold water inside the bottle. He turned his gaze back to stare at her while his hand smashed the empty water bottle onto the nearby table.

"Do you think this is a joke?" He asked before he immediately drew her waist closer against him. He tucked a strain of her hair behind her ear while he mumbled in a deep voice, "You can't escape from me, Giselle."

Her eyes widened at the same time she tried to push him away a little. She swallowed hard the moment she noticed the furious lust that hid behind his dark gaze. "I... I haven't showered yet."

"I will help you shower then," He whispered meanwhile his hands traveled to pull down both straps of her black bodycon dress. The corner of his lips curved up into a wicked smirk as his gaze stared sharply at her breasts that were slowly exposing in front of his eyes. His heartbeat pounded harder as the blood inside his body rushed to every inch of his skin.

Giselle lifted both of her hands to unbutton his white shirt before she slid it off his broad shoulders, revealing his defined muscular torso that was filled with his beautiful marks. Her hands gently moved to trace the scars on his body from the top of his chest and down to his abdominal.

Dean groaned in his throat lowly as the sensation of her touch sent an electrifying shock throughout his body. He removed his shirt and then leaned closer to tuck her dress over her head and toss it aside. Breathing hardly, he took her mouth hungrily. He kissed and licked every corner of her lips before he inserted his tongue into her oral cavity without waiting for her permission. With one arm wrapped around her waist, he swung her small body one side to walk her back towards the bathroom meanwhile his other hand was busying unfasten his belt and unzipping his pants.

As he kicked the bathroom door open, he lifted Giselle to place her onto the counter. He tucked his pants and boxer off before he quickly stripped her panties down. Dean grabbed her waist and brought her closer to his hip as he leaned to kiss her lips again intensely. His hand traced from her arm to cup one of her breasts before they slid down to touch her opening. He circled her opening with his two fingers and then whispered, "You're wet." She arched her back at his touch as she gasped for air loudly.

After that, Dean wasted no time to push his hip against her, making her flinch for a second due to his hard thrust. She moaned loudly, echoing the bathroom, meanwhile she dug her fingers into his back, scratching him like a cat. Dean glared at her who was squeezing her eyes shut underneath his touch as he picked up his speed to thrust deeper and faster into her. He breathed hard when he felt her was getting tighter around him.

Lifting her off the counter, Dean made his way to stand beneath the head of the shower. He pressed her back against the wall as she wrapped her legs around him tighter. While he was thrusting into her, he raised one hand to turn on the shower water. She moaned louder when the water caused their skin to smoothly slide against one another.

"I love you, Giselle." He whispered breathlessly before she cummed to him.

"I... I love you... too, Dean." She groaned when she felt him reached his limit too.

"I'll help you shower." He murmured near her ear before he laughed softly.

He placed her on her feet slowly while one hand reached for a body shampoo bottle. He squeezed the shampoo with the smell of the vanilla onto the palm of his hand. He glanced at her again with a tenderly smile as he applied the shampoo onto her wet body. She laughed when his light touches tickled her. Grabbing the other bottle that said hair shampoo, she squeezed it onto his wet hair before she massaged his scalp gently.

"I'll help you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.8M 75.3K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
434K 9.3K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
15K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
267K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...