βœ“ | TWO YOUNG HEARTS◦𝒑𝒆𝒕�...

De samwnchesters

TWO YOUNG HEARTS ━━ ❝ The beautiful thing about young love is the truth in our hearts that it will last forev... Mais

GRAPHIC GALLERY
INTRO
EPIGRAPH & PLAYLIST
ACT ONE: TEENAGE DREAM
1 - SIMPLE CRUSH
2 - ACCIDENTS HAPPEN
3 - HEY BROTHER
4 - ALMOST A START
6 - JUST US
7 - GIRLS DAY
8 - FRIENDS FOR LIFE
9 - HOME AGAIN
10 - FIELD TRIP
11 - PENIS PARKER
12 - FAMILY FEUD
13 - CHANGED BOY
14 - PARTY TIME
15 - HARD TIMES AT MIDTOWN HIGH
16 - SWEET ESCAPE
17 - GET THE BOY
18 - SUPPORT SYSTEM
19 - YOUTUBE SENSATION
20 - DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
ACT TWO: EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED
21 - ALL I WANT
22 - SECOND CHANCE
23 - MOVIE DATE
24 - STICKY PLAN
25 - OKAY SPIDER-MAN
26 - SNOWBALL SMACKDOWN
27 - STUDY SESSION
28 - SO NOT COOL
29 - STRANGER DANGER
30 - I LOVE YOU
31 - YOUNG LOVE
32 - BAD LIAR
33 - CLOSING TIME
34 - TAKE A CHANCE ON ME
35 - LITTLE TALKS
36 - MERCHANT OF DEATH
37 - I LIKE ME BETTER
38 - WINDOW KNOCKER
39 - TO BE A HERO
40 - TWO YOUNG HEARTS
EPILOGUE

5 - LEISURE TIME

939 35 30
De samwnchesters

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

IT WAS SATURDAY, MEANING IT WAS A FREE DAY. Alissa had absolutely nothing planned for the day, normally waiting until Sunday to complete any homework assignments she might've had left to finish, but luckily, she already had it all completed and turned in. She was almost home alone with Brian at a friend's down in Brooklyn for the weekend and Carter locked away in his bedroom with Flash which basically left her with the house all to herself; they had strict orders to be left alone. She'd tried going in there earlier, but when she heard the sound of the two shouting, she silently backed away and headed to the living room, knowing she didn't want to bother them in the middle of their video game session.

She still wasn't sure how they made up, but considering they were no longer using her as a beacon to be hateful towards one another, she wasn't going to question it. Whatever had happened, she was grateful that of made them make up.

A pair of red Beats Headphones were tucked over her ears, her hair displayed around her face in a causal manner. A small box of Sour Patch Kids rested in her hands, and it was a relaxing sensation that she hadn't felt in a while. She contently ate the sour candy, scrunching her face every few times when a piece was more sour than the last one. However, it only made her day better.

It was one of the first days she that had nothing to do and no one pestering her to get it done; the fact that neither of her parents were home could deter her happy mood. She did want to spend it with her friends, but most of the were busy, all having already made plans for the warm and sunny day that reigned over New York.

But honestly, that didn't bother Alissa all too much.

Peter was with Harry, having a weekend getaway somewhere a litter farther away from Norman Osborn who was much too busy to be around his one and only son. Gwen was at an exciting police conference with her father in Chicago, sending constant selfies to keep her friends up to date on what she was doing while away. Mary Jane was down at the high school with Ned Leeds whom she'd roped into holding cast auditions for the upcoming school play.

Alissa thought about meeting Mary Jane and Ned after they were done with auditions, but decided against it to have a little time just to herself. It wasn't often she could simply lounge around the house, having not a single homework assignment to do or any sports game to attend, nor did she have to worry about cleaning the house in order for a friend to come over (she didn't do that too often, but still).

She could do absolutely nothing and not feel the slightest bit guilty about it.

Alissa scooped her phone off the arm rest of the couch, skipping to a song by some girl named Zendaya. She listened to the first few lyrics of her song called Replay, nodding along to the beat and letting it continue. She skimmed through her text messages, opting to ignore the ones from both of her parents which were asking how she was doing. She popped a few more sour patch kids into her mouth, smiling at the sour yet sweet taste that danced across her taste buds. That was when she finally noticed a text from Peter, her lips already tugging upwards into a grin.

FROM: PETER 💙💛
TO: ALISSA 🦋
Hey Ali! Harry got sick, so we're on our way back from Coney Island.

Alissa frowned, quickly typing a reply to the boy.

FROM: ALISSA 🦋
TO: PETER 💙💛
Aw, tell him I hope he feels better!! 😟

FROM: PETER 💙💛
TO: ALISSA 🦋
He said thanks! We should be getting back to Queens in a few minutes.

Alissa chewed on her bottom lip as a thought came to her, wondering if she should ask him to hangout. She had been wanting to be alone for the day, but with Peter becoming free as well, she couldn't help but think it would be a good time for just the two of them to be together. She sighed, putting the idea aside.

She couldn't bring herself to do it.

"Hey." Alissa's head snapped upwards when she heard a voice when her music was in the middle of shuffling through the songs. She noticed Flash standing before her, a Midtown Football shirt on over a white long sleeve. She put the box of candy on the coffee table, pushing the headphones down to be around her neck.

"Hey," Alissa greeted, shifting slightly and nervously.

Ever since she'd dumped water on him, things had been a little tense between the two of them. She'd already apologized and he said he forgave her, but there was a little something that told her he didn't; at least, not completely. She didn't even mention the fact him and Carter made up almost by magic.

"Carter and I are going to the park to play some basketball. Wanna come?" Flash questioned. Alissa wondered if it would make him happier with her if she tagged along, but before she could respond, the doorbell suddenly rang. Flash jogged to the door, hollering out that he'd get it.

Alissa stood up, slowly following after him—she had no idea who it could've been.

What she heard him say made her halt in her step.

"What're you doing here, Penis Parker?"

Alissa's eyes widened and she rushed down the hall, slowing down when she entered the foyer so it wasn't obvious she hurried there. Flash barely had the door opened, eyes darkly narrowed at the boy who was stood on the porch. Through the crack, Alissa could see a look of terror on Peter's face. She angrily balled her hands into fists', but said nothing, not wanting to anger or upset Flash. "Get outta here, Parker. No one wants you here."

"I do," Alissa interjected, capturing their attention. She saw Peter's eyes flick over to her, relief washing over his features. Though, that was replaced with fear once Flash turned back to face him.

Flash scoffed, the door opening a little more. "Seriously? You want Pen—"

"Peter," Alissa corrected, stepping to the door and pushing it open with a force that knocked Flash's hand down from it.

Without a second thought, she grabbed ahold of Peter's hand and tugged him into the house. The boy stumbled forward into slightly, causing Flash to snicker. Alissa continued, glaring at Flash for laughing. "I want Peter here. You and Carter were just leaving, anyways. Weren't you?"

Flash made a face, shaking his head. "N—"

"Yeah, we were."

All heads turned to find Carter coming down the stairs. He had two duffel bags thrown over his shoulders and a jersey tugged on. His hair was fluffed up, but with little grease shoved into to keep it in place. A pair of sunglasses dangled from the collar of his jersey, swinging from side to side with each step he took. He made it to the bottom of the staircase, standing next to Flash with his beady eyes trained on the two.

Flash made a throaty sound, holding his hand in Peter's direction. "You're gonna let him around Al all alo—"

"Yeah, I am," Carter replied without a hitch, nearly glaring at his friend for his rude behavior. Alissa titled her head to the side in slight confusion, tightening her hand. Normally, Carter sided with Flash. But this time, he was going against Flash and it greatly confused Alissa, as well as Peter and Flash. "Let's go, Flash. Now."

Flash didn't respond, only snatching his bag from Carter who held it out for him to take. He yanked the door back, stealing a glance at Peter and Alissa. "If I find out you two are dating or—"

"We're not dating," Alissa denied, almost sounding saddened about it. Her brows were turned up, bottom lip tucked out. Peter twisted his lips, only nodding in agreement with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his jacket. "We're too close."

Alissa felt a little tug in her heart at her own words, wincing at the uncomfortable feeling that settled in her stomach. Flash rolled his eyes and then stormed out of the house, snapping for Carter to hurry it up so they weren't late. Carter waited a few seconds, sighing softly.

Carter turned to the two again, adjusting his own duffel bag. "Sorry, Pete. He's just got a lot going on at home lately," Carter said as best as he could without telling too much.

He'd already mentioned a little bit of Flash's home life without meaning too, and he didn't need either of them trying to question him about it, and luckily, they didn't.

Alissa timidly smiled, having a feeling she knew who was causing Flash such pain that he was taking it out on other people once again. Peter just shifted uncomfortably, pursing his thin lips together with a little glum shine glimmering in his eyes.

He was wondering what was going on, but figured it was best—both for him and for Flash—if he didn't try to ask for more information. Carter gazed at his sister a few seconds, seemingly telling her what was wrong without having to actually voice it. Then he opened the door, mumbling out a bye to the both and a faint love you to Alissa.

Once the door was shut, Alissa let out a breath of relief, shaking her head at what had just happened. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, opening them when she felt something suddenly move inside her closed hand. Alissa glanced down, a blush creeping on her cheeks, realizing she still had Peter's hand clutched in her own.

She lifted her gaze, nervously laughing when she caught Peter staring at her.

° ° °

Ah, an update, yay! I wasn't too sure where I wanted to go with this chapter, but I'm kind of really happy with it, so I hope you are too! This was a lot shorter than normal, but I decided to save (most of) the good stuff for the next chapter! I don't want to give away too much, but there will be a lot coming f interaction between Alissa and Peter which I hope you'll all enjoy!

That's really all I have to say for now, so, I hope you enjoyed and please leave some feedback!

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

294K 8.4K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
140K 4K 42
β†³π˜/𝐍 π’π“π€π‘πŠ is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him that she is worthy of being an avenger; u...
4.7M 141K 52
❝Y/N Parker? I like the sound of that.❞ // ❝Yeah, me too.❞ | Peter Parker x Reader | SECOND PLACE WINNER OF THE TURQUOISE AWARDS! THIS BOOK IS COP...
20K 162 80
just a couple of kids with scarlet hearts, slowly falling in love. β™‘ contains mild language β™‘ (majority) lowercase intended β™‘ a tom holland fanfic β™‘...