- HALL of FAME -

De A_Lover12

Graphics Featured from the Winners of my Cover Contest With the Judges Comments! ■■■ Character on Cover: Nico... Mais

Welcome!
A Tea Party Madness
Outer Science
Zero, One, or None?
Heart Forecast
Escape the Night
《 Café 》
《 7 Deadly Sins 》
《 100 Iconic Vocaloid Songs 》
《 STEP! ZERO to ONE 》
《 Cosplay 》
《 Stage Play 》
《 Candy 》
《 STELLA 》
《 Fairy Tale 》
《 Cats 》

《 Aishite Aishite Aishite 》

43 2 0
De A_Lover12

Something about it seems enchanting...Like Dark Magic that draws you in. Anyway, Malleus is the poster boy so there wasn't a reason not to choose this (Not biased). I love the glow effects and the way you used the star overlay...how do you do that???

VIL BE LOOKING LIKE A QUEEN!!!! I love the way you used a mix of drawings and irl photos, something I can't nail. The graphic's kinda desaturated for me...

I adore this style of editing! The thing is that there's a lot of blue, it would be nice for you to add some yellow to break the constant blue and white.

Is this Idia...? I can't tell because this graphic gives such a mysterious vibe. There's a lot of black at the vignette, probably a better transition should be nice?

Vil's so pretty! Though there's a lot of empty space. It could've been filled with some flowers or something?

This is like a collage! I love it! Though, desaturated palettes aren't my thing (sorry).

❤ ❤ ❤

elfandfish

-k_philocaly

astrcphiles

-SOPHIEPOTEST

watermelon_akari

seoulashes

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

157K 15.2K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...