Reminisce | Mitsukou

Por mizumishiiro_

Mitsuba Sousuke. You've probably heard of him before, right? Obviously, as a social media influencer, he's bo... Más

R e m i n i s c e
p l a y l i s t ✧
I : r
I I : e
I I . I
I I I : m
I V . I
V : n
V I : i
V I I : s
V I I . I
V I I I : c
E p i l o g u e : e
「 r e m i n i s c e 」

I V : i

2.3K 93 290
Por mizumishiiro_

Four : Nostalgic dreams.

❛❛ They're vivid memories I couldn't forget.❜❜

― ✧ ―

"So, what do you do for a living. .?" Mitsuba asked curiously, realizing that he hasn't mentioned anything about his work nor what he does for a living.

Their step's pace slowed, halting to a stop. The sound echoing through the empty hallways.

Today, they were in Kamome Gakuen, on a weekend. There were no teenagers nor students, teachers or anyone;

It was just the two of them.

Alone.

But it's not like Mitsuba's going to let him do weird things to him just because they're alone, (and because Kou wouldn't really do anything like that).

So, instead of just having a layer of thick atmosphere that you could cut through with a knife, Mitsuba just asked the lingering question in his mind.

"Oh? I thought you knew already." Kou replied, looking straight forward, leading Mitsuba to the home economics kitchen.

"If I knew, then I wouldn't have asked, stupid." Mitsuba scoffed. Kou opened the lights, revealing a kitchen that was clean and spotless, as if someone were taking care of it.

The tools and equipment were new, and ingredients were nicely stored in cabinets and refrigerators.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm a home economics teacher." Kou gave off a sly smile, spreading his arms wide as if he's showing off the kitchen. "I cook and clean at home, so basically I'm just teaching the things I do here."

Mitsuba glanced at the counter, and suddenly, a familiar memory formed in his head.

"No, you're doing it wrong!" The sunlight entered the room, filtering it with a yellow color. A young Kou Minamoto exclaimed, his figure was taller than the pink haired boy, so he placed his hand on top of Mitsuba's, and corrected his mixing pattern while standing behind him. A light shade of pink creeping on both of their faces.

Mitsuba looked behind him with his brows furrowing, "I knew that! I was about to get used to it!" He said in defense, puffing out his cheeks. Laughing, Kou ruffled Mitsuba's hair and patted it. "Hey! Stop ruffling my hair!" Mitsuba pouted. It just made Kou's laughter louder.

"Can't you have something different than to disturb me, you stupid blondie?!" Mitsuba ranted, completely forgetting why Kou was there in the first place.

"Did you forget? I'm teaching you how to make flan!" Kou exclaimed, acting high and mighty.

The two of them felt pressure on their shoulders as no one spoke after, only to burst out laughing at their childishness and silliness.

A small smile curled up on Mitsuba's lips, at the thought of that memory. "Don't you remember..?" He started.

"That. . you taught me how to make flan here on this kitchen, back then. . ?" Mitsuba turned to look at him while his body was facing backwards.

Kou just gave off a sad smile, knowingly apologetic.

'Of course he wouldn't remember. . It's a hard job to do in the first place, so why did I even agree to help him..?' Mitsuba thought to himself. Sighing, he stood up and gestured his hand.

"Let's just go."

It's not like he'll remember all the memories he had with him overnight, right?

― ✧ ―

"If you're a teacher here, it means that you get to go here everyday. Why don't you remember me at all then? Is your brain too small to remember my cuteness?" Mitsuba tried to be cocky like before, so that he wouldn't notice. But setting that aside, he was curious too, to say the least.

Kou rested his finger in front of his chin, thinking. "Even I don't know. Maybe because no one tried to make me remember . . ?" he replied. Mitsuba sighed, realizing he shouldn't expect too much from him.

"Then let me ask one question, Mitsuba-san." Kou said in such a way that took his companion taken aback. "What made you think you have the audacity to ask me a question?" Mitsuba rudely asked, raising a brow.

"That's how the world works, it's give or take, Mitsuba-san." Kou emphasized his name, giving a close-eyed smile. The other male just scoffed. He got him this time.

When did Kou get so smart with him?

Seeing that no overdramatic remark was made, Kou continued.

"Then, may I ask why you still remember the times we had together back then?" He asked, opening his eyes that was gleaming in curiosity.

Mitsuba opened his eyes, his mind flooded by the fact that he remembers it all because he, Kou, was an important person in his life.

Someone that he kept close to his heart, despite how much time has passed. He pursed his lips with a small smile that he can muster;

Someone who meant the world to him, despite forgetting and being forgotten. Mitsuba turned around to look at him.

Halting in their steps, Mitsuba's pink orbs met beautiful sky blue ones. Kou saw how his eyelashes fluttered in the sunlight and his salmon-pink hair swayed by the wind. And he said;

"They're vivid memories I couldn't forget." Mitsuba gave of a somewhat relieved smile. Kou's train of thought stopped, his cheeks heating up, astonished by the genuineness that Mitsuba rarely gave off.

The practice garden was well kept, and Mitsuba reminisced through the times that he and his senpai Yashiro spent their time. Making flower crowns and whatnot, just simply having fun together.

As they got near to a certain place, the stairs to the storage room, Mitsuba felt his head throbbing, pain shooting through his head. It was a bad headache.

The dream that he had last night was the only thing that came to mind.

― ✧ ―

There were glass shards that shone like stars in the darkness. And some were painted, red. And there was something written in the wall . .

"Hey." There was a faceless boy who's voice resonated in his empty gray mind.

What did it read again..?

"If. . ― der , . Would― get me. . ?" Its words sounded like a blur, unable to be heard.

There were voices, whispering, whispering, whispering.

And in the chaotic room, was a weeping boy, with no face and eyes as dark as the abyss, there was nothing there.

There was only darkness.

Mitsuba woke up, panting, sweat dripping down his face. He tried to engrave the face of the boy in this dreams, but he can't, the face dissappearing in his subconsciousness.

His heartbeat accelerated, sweating as much as if he ran a marathon. It was frightening, dark and he felt as if he was in a dark abyss. He drank the glass of water on his nightstand, to calm himself down. Running a hand on his hair, he wondered after calming down..

What was that dream . . ?

― ✧ ―

The pain surged in Mitsuba's head, feeling as though his head would explode. He put a hand in his forehead, wincing as it still continued to throb. Kou took notice of this and approached him.

"Mitsuba-san, are you ok―" Kou cut off his words when he felt Mitsuba's skin, it was almost scorching. With his eyes widening, he put a hand on his forehead and God, he was hot, he was having a fever.

"Oh my― Mi-Mitsuba-san! You're sick!" just as Kou exclaimed, he felt weight crashing on him. Mitsuba lost his balance and is relying on Kou for support.

Stumbling and taken aback, Kou fell down, sitting on the ground with Mitsuba's overheating body on top of him. "Mitsuba-san! Mitsuba-san!" Kou put his hands on the other male's shoulders, shaking him to consciousness.

'W-what. . ?' Mitsuba's eyes squinted, seeing a blur of a mop of blonde hair. There were unclear sounds and shouts that he couldn't make out. 'What's happening?'

Kou's panicked movements led him to borrow Mitsuba's phone to call his parents or available guardian. "Mitsuba-san! I'm g-going to call your guardian.!"he said in a stutter.

Suddenly, he felt nervous by the thought of opening Mitsuba's phone, but there was no time left to panic. Fortunately, his phone didn't have any lock, and putting aside the confusion of the wallpapers, Kou immediately found his contacts.

There were only four contacts not including his. It was listed; Radish looking senpai, Natsuhiko-dog, Sakura-senpai and Mad rat.

Kou wondered what's up with that, but picked the one that sounds like a boy, considering that they have to carry him home.

It was ringing, and Kou relied on the one last string of hope that this person would answer. 'Please..!'

"Eh? Mitsuba what's up? Why did you―" hearing that the 'Natsuhiko person' picked up, he hurriedly cut him off to fill him with the situation.

"He-hello? You see, uh, Mitsuba-san is s-sick, he's having a fever a-and please help him head home..!" Kou stuttered, caused by his worry and concern of the boy resting in his lap. Hoping they don't think of this as a joke.

Natsuhiko noticed the stutter and the difference of the voice, he knew this wasn't a prank. He looked at Sakura who was by his side and she understood.

"Okay, just don't leave him by his own. Where are you at?" replied Natsuhiko on the phone, seriousness evident in his voice.

Kou stated the name of the school and their location. The agitation was building up inside him, thinking why he would just fall unconscious in minutes. But more importantly, why did he suddenly have a fever..?

A few more minutes later, he could hear footsteps nearing them, and to his relief it was a tall redhead in which he suppose was the one he was talking on the phone, and a green haired woman with a concerned look. Natsuhiko carried Mitsuba to their car.

"It's okay. We'll take it from here." Sakura gave a nod at Kou, in order for him not to worry. And with that, they left.

Kou could only watch with anxiety, hoping that Mitsuba's condition to get better.

― ✧ ―

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

190K 6.3K 43
❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...
20.3K 481 21
He paused when he saw the body slump onto the cold alley and shakily ask, "Wh-who are y-you...?" "...Kitsune." ---------------------------- Uzumaki N...
827K 29.2K 56
"You're the only annoying person whose company I can really tolerate," confessed Sasuke. I rolled my eyes but this time with a genuine smile. My rig...
7.1K 73 18
(Bare with me as this is my first story ever, so um yeah don't judge it lol) ||Will this involve smut/Lemon?|| AGED UP Btw Don't know if I could writ...