Spider academia: Summer blast

Від lop413

Summer has just started! And it's the return of Peter Parker and Class 1-A to start their Summer vacation wit... Більше

Prologue
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 16 Final Showdown pt.1
Ch. 17 final showdown pt.2
Ch.18

Ch. 15

333 9 9
Від lop413

Monday July 20, 2020

While every one is enjoying their Morning In peace, Aizawa Called Class 1-A dorm's Main Phone Number, As their Phone was ringing, Shoji walks over to the Phone and He picks it up, As shoji said " Hello" Aizawa sounded Worried and Upset as he told Shoji to tell every one to meet him in the staff Dorms, As shoji questioned, Aizawa Said " Eri Has Been Kidnapped!" Those words shocked shoji as he hangs up and Told everyone the Bad News, Everyone started to get worried as they all rushed to the staff dorms as every teacher is their with the Police searching for clues.

Peter, Midoryia, Iida, and Uraraka ran Inside to find Aizawa as they ran into Eri Room Seeing Aizawa, All Might, and Naomasa searching for clues.

" Sensei! What Happened!?" Shouted Iida as Aizawa turned to him, " Eri has been Kidnapped!" Responded Aizawa in a Mad Tone.

" By who!? It Can't be Chisaki...He is in Prison" Said Uraraka, " Right!...But Could it be one of the Members trying ti find Eri?" Said Midoryia and the rest of the students looked at each other.

" Hm, No clues in here Either, Do these Dorms have hidden Cameras?" Questioned Naomasa and Toshi looked up to find a Camera as he sees on in the Corner, " Over there!" Toshi said as he points at it, Peter then Crawls on the wall to check on it as he opens the Camera and he takes out the chip and shows it, " Let's see who did this!" Said Peter.

As they walk over to the Main room and Approach the Computer, Peter Inserts the chip on the Computer, As he clicks on some Files The Computer Plays the Recording from Last night showing Eri sleeping, As everyone looks deeply into it, The Video is in Black and White and it shows a Man coming in through the Window but the Video didn't make the Man noticeable.

" Okay That must be the Man Behind eri Kidnapping!" Says Midoryia, " But who is it! The stupid Camera can't make it Noticeable! But he doesn't look like a Chisaki Member" Says Uraraka.

" Hm, I'd say My team will take the chip, We will take it to our lab and Make our Professional Agents To fix this Video" Said Noamasa, " that sounds like a Plan Sir, We just Hope your team will find the crook just in time" said Toshi as Peter takes out the Chip from the Computer and hands it to Naomasa.

Deadpool Comes in the Scene, " Geez, This reminds me of My High school party times" Said Deadpool, " Wade, Not the Time, Eri has Been Kidnapped!" Said Iida and Deadpool looked confused 

" Eri! The Little Girl that you taught the Bad word!" Shouted Peter and Deadpool Remembers, " Ooohh Her, S-She has? And what did the Po po found?" Said Deadpool and Naomasa shows him a Chip.

" We found a Footage of the Night of the Kidnapping, The Camera didn't catch the Man's identity Clearly, So I am taking this back to Lab so our Agents Can find out who is the Kidnapper" Said Naomasa and Deadpool eyes widen, " Uh...G-Great! We will Find Little Bean in no time..." Said Deadpool as he shaked. 

" But That doesn't mean we should just wait, I'd Say we all should Search for her for the Mean time" Said Midoryia and Everyone Agreed, " Great Idea Midoryia, We should Split up in small Groups! Me, Momo and....Deadpool will go and search the Old Chisaki lair, and You guys can Figure where to go and who you will be Partners with" said Peter as everyone Nodded.

Everyone went to their Separate ways, Peter, Momo, And Deadpool went to the Chisaki Lair to see if eri is their, Midoryia, Bakugou, Tsuyu, And Ochako went to the Police Department to Help out with the Video, As the Students are searching as well.

Peter and his group went Inside the Chisaki Lair Only to find a Abandonment lair, " Geez, When was the last time they cleaned up this place, Looks like My old ass Apartment room" Said Deadpool, " ERI!" Shouts Peter as he Continues Over and Over again.

" Peter, Are you sure she Might be here? Their seems to be No one in this Old place" Said Momo, " You never Know Momo chan, The crook Must be using a Weird quirk that might allow him to Hide somewhere" Said Peter.

" Hey Look at this!" Says Deadpool as he runs and Picks up a Plague Mask and he puts it on, " Haha, What do you think?" Said Deadpool, " Now you look stupid with that on" Said Peter as he continues to walk, Deadpool frowned ad he took off the Mask and Tosses it.

" Hm...Their is something about that Kidnapper that Looks Familiar, But I just don't know what" Said Peter as he rubbed his chin, " How did he exactly look like in the Video?" Said Momo.

" Well, The Kidnapper had Two things on his Back, And his Height is Kinda the same as...." Peter then Looks at Deadpool, He now Thinks that deadpool Might kidnapped Eri, Because one, The Man in the Video has Two swords on His back, And Deadpool has Swords on his back, And the Height looks Exactly the same, deadpool looked at peter and he looks at both ways, " What? Can't resist my looks parker?" Said Deadpol.

" Wade...Did you Kidnapped Eri?" Said Peter and Momo looks at deadpool, And Deadpool eyes widen, " No! haha, What? Why would I kidnap the Little kawaii girl" Said Deadpool as he chuckled a bit Nervously.

" Peter...Why are you" Momo get's Cut off, " wade, How was your Night yesterday? Tell Me every detail Buddy" Said Peter as he Tricking wade, " OH! Well Yesterday, Kermit and Kirby gave me Free food! and they Hugged me and I hugged them back, Then I ate the Food, Then I went Harada and Told Him I won't hunt any of you until he made my day by Bringing a Life time supply of Chimichangas! i had to accept it and I went to the Teachers Dorm and I took the Bean and I straight up Took her to Harada.....Oh shit....Fuck my mouth..." Said Deadpool as Peter and Momo eyes got Furiously Mad.

" You....TOOK ERI!" Shouted Peter gripping his fist as he Grits his teeth, " How could you! And over Chimichangas!? You are really Messed up with your head wade!" Yelled momo and Deadpool looked down.

Deadpool Sighed, " Nice trick Pete, But...I can't deny my Favorite Food" Deadpool said as he looks at them while he pulls out his two swords and spins them, " I am sorry Peter and Momo....But this Mercenary...Has a job to do...and that Job is take you Peter with Silver Samurai" Said Deadpool, Momo creates Two katana swords and Hands one to Peter.

" Wade...You crossed the line this time...I will Stop you!" Shoutes Peter as he runs to Deadpool and Deadpool runs to him as Both of their swords clashed and they Both started  to do some Sword Combat, Deadpool slides Over Peter and He pushes him with his foot as he Got up, Momo rushes to Him as well as she swings her sword at Deadpool but Deadpool Manages to block it.

" You Betrayed us Wade! How could you!" Said Momo as she creates another sword and she pushes Deadpool, " I'm sorry girl, But I have to do what I have to do, And You all Don't even Care for me! So why should I care for you all!" Said Deadpool as he sees Peter running to him Lifting up his sleeve showing his web shooter, Peter then Shoots Webs at Him but Deadpool does Some Michael Jackson Moves dodging his webs, Such As the Moon walk. Peter growled and He uses a Ricochet web Making it to bounce on the wall and Hitting Deadpool's Face.

" MMH!" Deadpool Mumbled trying to get The web off his face and Peter Manages to Punch Deadpool right in the Face, As Deadpool fell on his back and Got back up in a Groovy way he manages to take off the web, " Seriously Peter! You know you gotta keep this stuff on your socks!" Said Deadpool as he Laughed, Peter growled and Shoots a web string at His chest, " Oh...Kinky" Said Deadpool 

" Momo!" Shouts Peter and Momo lifts up her shirt Creating a Cannon, Peter Pulls Deadpool with his Web string and As Deadpool Being Pulled, The Cannon that momo Made Blast a Cannon ball at Deadpool, Deadpool quickly Slashes the web string, But He get's Hit by the Cannon ball sending Deadpool to a wall, As deadpool Hits the wall he slides down on the Ground and Acts like he Got Knocked out, Peter and Momo walked to him slowly, Momo creates a Bat just in case and Peter activates Electric Web just in case as well, As they Make it to Deadpool, Deadpool groaned and and Speaked, " Sleepy...Time..." Said Deadpool Painfully as his hand Between his legs moved up showing the Dart gun aiming at Momo, Peter quickly got In front of her and Deadpool shoots a Dart at Peter's Neck.

" ACK!" Groaned Peter as he Got hit with the Dart and Momo gasped, Peter took off the Dart and Looked at it, He then Feels really Dizzy and losses Balance and Falls, Momo quickly Catches Peter as she sat down and Holds Peter as Peter is Knocked out, She began to tear up.

" What did you do to him!" Shouted momo as she looks at Deadpool with teary and Upset eyes, Deadpool Got up and Lifts up his Mask as he turns the Other way and Vomits, " Dang it Momo! I ate before we got here!" Said Deadpool as he wipes his Mouth and Pulls down his Mask, He looks at Momo as he aims the Dart Gun at Her, But His arm started to Shake again and Momo glares at Deadpool with her Teary eyes, Deadpool Eyes started to become sad and he quickly turns and Holds his head and Yells in a Anger Voice.

" GOD DAM IT!" Shouted Deadpool as he Knocks down Some Vases and Momo looks at Him considering his behavior right now, " LOOK WHAT THIS GOT YOU INTO WADE! YOU ARE MAKING SHIT WORST FOR YOU!" Shouted Deadpool as he looks at the Mirror and Looks at his Reflection, Momo upset face turned into a worried face, Deadpool covers his eyes as he turns his arm around as he shoots the Dart to Momo's Neck, Momo yelled a bit and she Passes out due, Deadpool looks at the two passed out Kids as he started to Cry and Falls on his Knees, " I HATE MY LIFE!" Shouts Deadpool as he Sobs and Crawls to the Two.

" I am so sorry Peter and Momo...I Am very...But Got to stop the other four in the police department...Even if it hurts like Hell!" Said Deadpool as he Cried.

~ In The police Department~ 

Midoryi and The other Three are watching the Video, Bakugou zooms in trying to see the Kidnappers Face.

" Nothing! Who the Fuck is this Ass hole!" Shouts Bakugou, " Calm down Bakugou, We are trying our best" Said Uraraka, Naomasa comes in as he walks to the Computer and starts to Input some Codes.

" Ok, This is gonna take like 1 Minute, I am Going to get the cops, For the mean time, You four stay here and Call me when the Video is Clear now" said Naomasa and The Four Nodded, Naomasa leaves the room and Tsuyu Looks at the Computer screen, " Midoryia Chan, Call Peter and Tell him if he found anything" Said Tsuyu.

" Sure thing" Midoryia takes out his Phone and Calls Peter, While waiting for an Answer, Peter hasn't answered, " hm...He didn't answer" Said Midoryia

" That's strange, Peter never misses His phone calls" Said Uraraka, " Maybe His Phone died" Said Tsuyu until the Computer makes a Beep Noise meaning the Video is done, The Video plays showing everything in color and Clear, As the Four watch the Video, The Video shows Eri sleeping again, But this time it shows the Kidnapper, and the four became very shocked to see who took Eri.

" D-DEADPOOL!!?" Shouted Everyone and Uraraka covered her Mouth, " It-It can't be....W-why.." Stuttered Uraraka as she backs up, " That Double Crossing Red Bitch! Wait Till I see Him!" Shouts Bakugou.

" Wait Now!...It...It must be an Error!..." Said Midoryia, " You think that is an error deku! Not is fucking not! Are you that stupid deku!" Shouted Bakugou.

" Why would he do this...He betrayed all of us..." Said Tsuyu, " I-I Don't know...I got to call All Mig-" Deadpool get's shot by a dart on the back of his neck he let's out a soft Groan as he started to feel dizzy and Passes out.

" Midoryia!" Shouted Tsuyu and Uraraka, " Deku!?" Shouts Bakugou as they see the Dart on the back of his Neck, Bakugou started to look around, " Show yourself!" Shouted Bakugou.

While the three are looking around, Uraraka Get's Hit by the Dart on her arm and quickly looks at her arm and she losses her balance, " Ochako!" Shouts Bakugou as he Catches her before she falls but Bakugou get's hit as well on his Neck, He starts to feel Dizzy and Collapsed with Ochako, Tsuyu covers her mouth while tearing up, She get's hit on her back, Tsuyu falls on her knees as she feels really Dizzy.

Deadpool Hops down from the Vents and Lands on the Ground as he looks at them, Tsuyu looked at him while she is about to Collapse, " W-why deadpool..." Said tsuyu as she collapsed.

" I had no other choice...Forgive me...." said Deadpool as he teared up and He looks at the Computer, He walks to it and Punches the screen Destroying it, He walks back to the Four passed out Kids, " I wish we got along....But if only you all understood my life..." said Deadpool as he looks down crying a bit, " I am the worst!" Said Deadpool as he falls on his knees and sobbed a bit, He then got back up and dragged them all out from the lab, He then put's the four in a Truck with Peter and Momo still knocked out, He closes the Trunk and got in the driver seat and Drove off to Silver Samurai's lair.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.4K 55 8
A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man dies, only a few days after his birthday, from fighting the Sinister Five. He suddenly wakes up in a world where bein...
185K 4.3K 16
18+ [[COMPLETE]] Besides Bakugo, you are the resident badass of class 1-A and everyone knows it. You're pretty intimidating, but you are solid friend...
15.9K 183 23
After Izuku has been shot down by All Might he meets a group of people and his life and goals are changed forever. art is mine if I don't give credi...
162K 1.8K 27
This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for Spider-man goes to Marvel, and MHA belon...