CEO's Nanny [h.s] AU

harrysinner tarafından

"Are you going to be my new mommy?" CEO and single father of 3, Harry Styles is looking for a live-in nanny... Daha Fazla

APPLY HERE
THE NANNY
MOMMY DEAREST
EMAIL
FIRST WORD
EAVESDROP
WEEKEND AWAY
DINNER FOR TWO
DADDY DUTIES
RESERVED
SWEET DREAMS
HONEY
ALLERGIES
FOUL PLAY
DATE
LATE BLOOMER
KISS
EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
BURN THE MEMORIES
BREAKFAST
SIBLING RIVALRY
DON'T MESS IT UP
AMMENDS
TURN OF EVENTS
DON'T MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE
GOODBYE
WHISKY
I WANT YOU
DETAINED
WHO MISSED DADDY
FUN IS HOME
BLISSFUL MOMENT
GIRLFRIEND
THAT IS THE MOST VANILLA SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD
THE AUCTION
I DO RECALL BEING YOUR BOSS
THE PEARL
BIRTHDAY SEX
JET LAG
BABY
SORRY I GOT YOU PREGNANT
GENDER REVEAL
PEARS
HORMONES
Sequel

I DO

37.6K 870 233
harrysinner tarafından

FIVE MONTHS LATER.

"Rosie," I hear Gemma say under her breath as I look at myself in the mirror, covered in white head to toe. I turn to her with a smile to see her dressed in a cream colored dress.

"Come zip me up?" I ask.

Gemma nods and helps me with my zipper. The day of Harry and I's wedding finally arrived and I couldn't stop smiling. I had been anticipating this day since we got engaged and it was finally here.

Harry let Gemma, Anne, my grandmother and I decide on the theme and everything else, on the condition that Harry would choose the place; and of course he chose Jamaica.

Where we got engaged, and also where Amara mistakenly got conceived.

It took a lot for Anne to agree to come that he had to fly to London, only to fly back to Seattle and then arrive in Jamaica with his mother, just to give her the piece of mind that everything was going to be fine.

He also flew out my grandmother which I was thankful for, I would not want her to miss my big day.

"So," I say, doing a little turn. "How do I look?" Anne and my grandmother were in the room and were now looking at me, their faces mirroring Gemma's.

"Beautiful." They almost say in unison. I had kept my hair simple, straight down although I was certain that with the wedding being on the beach it wouldn't have lasted two seconds with any other hairstyle. My makeup was simple and the dress was sleek and skin tight.

Just thinking about the kids outside in all white made me get emotional. This was actually happening, I love those kids with my entire soul and I was going to officially be their step mom.

There was a light knock on the door and Gemma opens it, revealing Liam in his navy blue suit. "Hi." He says nervously, a small smile as he walks in. "Sorry, Harry kept trying to come and see you but I told him that's bad luck, so now I'm here."

"That's okay," I give a small laugh. "What's going on?"

"Well, Harry and the guys were talking and he was worried that you didn't have anyone to walk you down and he was panicking cause he didn't want you to feel bad, so he said to come ask if you wanted me to walk you? I told him we don't really know each other that well, so if you don't feel comfortable—"

"Liam," I stop him from rambling. "I would like it if you walked me." I say, giving him a reassuring smile. If that's what Harry wanted, and plus I've met Liam three times before and I quite like him.

It looks like a weight is lifted off his shoulders before he grins and comes over to me, giving me his arm for me to hold on to. "You look gorgeous by the way." He says and I thank him before we all go out of the room.

The wedding was taking place on the beach, I had a perfect view from my window and everything looked beautiful. As Liam escorts me out into the beach, people look back at us. Gemma, Anne and my grandmother had already taken their seats at the front, the kids sitting beside them, Sophia and Penelope waving at me as soon as they saw me.

When I looked to the other end of the beach, Harry gave a small smile which showcased his dimples. He had his hands behind him as he waited for me to reach him. Once Liam leaves me beside Harry, he turns to him. "Take care of my little girl, or else." Liam jokes making me laugh and Harry to silently tell him to fuck off.

"We're all gathered here today to bring two people together in matrimony." The priest began as Harry held both my hands in his and stared back at me, the smile never once leaving his lips.

I had never really noticed how much his eye color would change as much as they did now. They were usually always a faded green nut as I stared at them, they appeared lighter with specks of hazel. The sun was glistening beautifully on them making my stomach erupt in swarms of butterflies.

I had stopped paying attention to what the priest was saying and so did Harry as he ignored the priest's requests for Harry to start his vows. He apologized for his lack of attention before he begins.

"I, Harry Edward Styles, take you as my wife. To be your lawfully and spiritually wedded husband, in sickness and in health, rich or poor. In all faith and with all openness for our future together. I can't promise that I'll be the perfect husband. In fact, there will be times where I mess up, but I do promise that I will always learn from those mistakes and be better for you and our children," Harry says, giving me a small wink making me smile. "I vow here, this day and for the rest of our lives, to be undeniably faithful to you, and to love you for as long as I shall live, and even after death."

After Harry's speech, the priest looks to me. "I, Rosalie Megan O'Hare, take you as my husband. To be your lawfully wedded wife, sickness and in health, rich or poor. With all faith and honesty, I vow to fulfill my duties as a wife. I promise to celebrate you and your achievements, and to support you in your times of needs. I truly love all I know of you and long to learn more the older we grow. I will fall for you a little more each day, and stay connected in every way possible. I promise to love you unconditionally, to be devoted above all else, and to find in you, my husband, a light that to me is home. From this day on, I am yours, to love and to hold, in tears and in joy, in good times and bad, from today and to forever."

"Do you groom, take Rosalie to be your lawfully wedded wife-"

"I do." Harry says without hesitation, not letting the priest finish, earning a small chuckle from him.

"Do you bride, take Harry to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, through thick and thin?" He asks me and I nod.

"I do." I say, smiling at Harry.

"Go now in peace, and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts that you have which are your children and your health, and the love you share. May your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

As soon as the priest ends his speech, Harry immediately wraps me in his arms and kisses me eagerly, ignoring the guests cheers and applauses. As soon as we leave the small altar, we are being engulfed by my grandmother, Gemma and Anne as well as the girls.

After a while of just talking, it was time for the party. It was taking place at a gazebo on the beach as well. There were tables seat around the whole room and a small stage where a live musical artist was playing songs.

Everywhere I looked, people were dancing, chatting and laughing with each other, enjoying their night. After Harry and I had done our dance, we were back at the table, watching the girls dance with Des who was now able to stand as Eric went around them with a white balloon and a cupcake.

My grandmother had Amara in her arms, a rubber toy in her mouth as she was teething and Harry was making funny faces at Amara to make her laugh. "I'm so glad you're finally part of the family." Anne says with a grin, giving my hand a light squeeze.

"I'm glad I finally have a sister, brothers are overrated." Gemma says mockingly making Harry narrow his eyes at her.

"As much fun as we are having right now," Harry says. "I'd like to enjoy my wife now." he says, snaking an arm around my waist.

"You guys just had a child, keep that in mind please." Gemma remarks making Anne and my grandmother laugh. Once we excuse ourselves, we walk hand in hand towards the villa, the cool sand feeling good between my bare toes as I had my sandals on my free hand.

"I can't wait to take my makeup off and have a shower." I sigh making Harry chuckle. "I'm also craving a pizza."

"We have a whole buffet, Rosie and you want pizza?"

"I had to google what a cucumber hors d'oeuvre was and it made me lose my appetite." I say with a pout making Harry kiss me.

"Don't do that, we'll get as many pizzas you want." he says before reaching down to pick me up bridal style. "I love you."

"I love you more." I say with a grin. He places a single kiss on my chest and I look away to the party, seeing everyone dancing before two figures in the distance caught my attention. They were so far off in the distance that I had to squint my eyes but even then, I couldn't see properly.

The feeling of uneasiness washed over me as Harry and I walked inside the villa and they were finally out of sight.

THE END.

Thank you so much for reading this story and getting it to 1M again after my dumbass deleted the parts when I was trying to rewrite and lost the views lol, anyway, stay tuned for CEO's Wife being rewritten, I should get started right away :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.5K 72 39
Harry steps forward, his shoes stomping on the freshly printed papers. "Harry Styles." Eileen takes his outstretched hand. CEO. "Eileen Swanson." All...
621 22 12
This family holds many secrets and the kids are mainly the secrets that are to be hidden. Carmen wants to reunite with the man she once called her 'D...
1.2M 21.7K 49
Lia's dad is a specialist in stage equipment and technical stuff. Her father got a job as a member in the 1D crew and he gets to tour with the band a...
349K 5.1K 18
Book Three. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both get used to being parents.