saved | e.d.

Per fearlessgrant

she wanted to leave. but that comes at a cost of knowing too much. he promised to protect her. but will it be... Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
epilogue

26

476 21 2
Per fearlessgrant

"you're catching feelings for my brother." grayson says with a grin.

"what? no." i shake my head.

"yes you are" grayson says in a teasing tone.

"no i'm not" i match his tone.

"fine. how do you feel when you see him first thing in the morning?" grayson asks out of no where.

"what?" i ask confused as to why he was asking me this.

"just answer the question." he says.

"okay. well usually i feel happy. happy that i met him, happy that he's in my life, happy that- you get the point." i answer.

"okay.....now how do you feel knowing that ethan has a girlfriend?" he asks nonchalantly.

my stomach dropped and my heart flew out of my ass, shattering on the ground.
(A/N: I LAUGHED LMAO)

"wait what? he does? he didn't tell me that..." i looked down at my hands.

"alex how do you feel?" grayson presses.

"like i just lost something." i answer truthfully.

"lost what?" he pushes.

"i don't know..." i answer not wanting to say what really came to my brain.

"i think you do, al." he says. i take a deep breath before looking back up at grayson.

"like i lost a chance." i paused. "if i even had one in the first place." grayson smiles and laughs.

"he doesn't have a girlfriend. i made that up. if i asked you metaphorically, the effect wouldn't have been the same." he says smiling.

"you asshole i felt like shit!" i pushes him lightly before laughing with him.

"so al, huh?" i say referring to the nickname he accidentally called me.

"what?" he asked in confusion.

"you called me al when you were asking me about how i felt." graysons eyes widened when he realized.

"don't sweat it gray, i like al." i smile and he smiles back.

"as long as you call me gray." he says. my heart warms and i nod my head.

it's crazy how he used to hate my guts and now he's like my best friend. i'm so thankful for him.

grayson and i spent a few hours just talking about everything and nothing, until we went to bed. since we were up late i woke up in the afternoon.

-

i felt myself lift out of my dream as my eyes slowly opened. the light poured into my sight, as the seconds of bliss ticked away.

soon enough, i remembered last night and grayson getting me to admit my feelings for ethan.

i groaned in frustration not knowing what to do with this information or how to handle this situation. i cant juat walk up to him and be like 'hey buddy i like you k bye'.

maybe this is just a phase? i don't know. i'm definitely not gonna jump on this now. i'm just gonna keep my mouth shut.

after checking through my phone, i decide to just get up and go eat some lunch. of course i freshened up first, and put on something to wear.

when i exited my room and made it downstairs, i saw the guys gathered around on the couches.

"uh hi guys" i said. they all turned their heads to me and got quiet.

"hey alex" hayes said. i furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to them.

"what's going on?" i ask. they all got weirdly quiet when i walked in and every single one of them are in here. which means they were talking about something and i wasn't included.

granted, i was sleeping....not the point.

"oh um, nothing. do you wanna have a movie marathon day today?" ethan asked, very rushed.

"sure?" i agreed but confused nonetheless.

"okay great, we can watch the full hunger games series since i know it's your favorite." he walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"that's nice and i would love too, but what's really going on here?" i say motioning to everyone in the room.

ethan sighed and took his arm off me.

"we heard from blaine" ethan says shortly.

"and?" i asked wanting him to continue.

"and he saw you and i hangout. or at least someone saw and told him...." ethan spoke slowly. i could tell he meant max but didn't want to upset me.

"max..." i said quietly. more so to him and myself. he just looks at me and takes a deep breath.

"we don't know for sure but that was my guess." ethan says.

"so what does this mean?" i ask.

"this means blaine was already out for your blood, and now he knows where to find it."

-
A/N: HI🥺 i added a lil extra grayson and alex cuteness. baes. anyways. buckle your seatbelts babes. things are about to get spicy.

VOTE PLS

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

110K 1.8K 38
A girl gets a job as a doctor in a prison They gave her Grayson Dolan because they were both 20 A change will happen in her life so Grayson is going...
154K 3.8K 30
A broken girl. All out of hope. She thinks she doesn't belong in this world. Started: 05/05/17 Finished: 06/10/17
54.2K 1K 20
Blue Charleston is your normal young adult, with a good job at the local hospital and a good best friend. One day when Blue goes to her bank she is h...
644K 12.3K 70
"just tell him how you feel." "i can't." "why not?" "because. he's my 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝."