Unconventional Lovers ☑️

Autorstwa -JayJayJay-

They've never kissed before, because that would be a step too far and it would mean they like each other. It... Więcej

Chapter 1 - Our Normal
Chapter 2 - Brazenness
Chapter 3 - Power Dynamic
Chapter 4 - Tension
Chapter 5 - Badly Behaved
Chapter 6 - Crumbling Down
Chapter 7 - Nail On The Coffin
Chapter 8 - Conflict Resolution
Chapter 9 - Solitude
Chapter 10 - Leaked
Chapter 11 - Squashing It Down
Chapter 12 - Car Trouble
Chapter 13 - The Breakfast Club
Chapter 14 - Going Home
Chapter 15 - Family Matters
Chapter 16 - Origin Story
Chapter 17 - Eruption
Chapter 18 - Confrontations
Chapter 19 - Collison
Chapter 20 - Turn Of Events
Chapter 21 - Nursing Jessie
Chapter 23 - Last Chance
Chapter 24 - Two Beds, One Choice
Chapter 25 - Communicating
Chapter 26 - Intervening Brother
Chapter 27 - Poor Choice Of Words
Chapter 28 - Seeds Of Doubts
Chapter 29 - High On Emotions
Chapter 30 - Showtime
Chapter 31 - No Doubts
Chapter 32 - The Game
New Story Update & Index To All Of My Other Stories

Chapter 22 - Party Antics

22.9K 1K 829
Autorstwa -JayJayJay-

"You think my outfit blends with the cast?"

Olivia turned to look at Jessie getting dressed. She noticed how he deliberately picked a dark coloured pair of jeans, so that it matched his leg cast and wouldn't be as noticeable.

"You know, I didn't expect you to take longer than me to get dressed." Olivia laughed, "The more time we waste changing your outfit, the less time we can get drunk."

"The party is literally past those doors, we have plenty of time to get drunk." Jessie pointed out as he grabbed their two fully filled cups and drank together.

"Cheers."

After finishing her drink, Olivia topped up her lip gloss and puckered them to quickly kiss Jessie. "Let's go."

Jessie stopped Olivia from reaching the door handle by pulling her body towards him. With Olivia wrapped in his arms, Jessie kissed her neck as he then pushed her towards the bed.

Olivia was lying comfortable on the bed when Jessie began to climb his way up Olivia's body. She began to giggle as she watched Jessie slowly make his way up towards her.

"I guess being 10 minutes late wouldn't hurt..."

~~~~~~~~~~

Riley was down the hallway when he noticed the way Jessie and Olivia were adjusting themselves once they left the room together.

The cup in his hand was now scrunched together, as it dropped out of his hands once he walked away from where he once stood.

Cameron was in the middle of pouring his own drink when Riley swiped it from him. Riley pretended that he didn't see the annoyed look from Cameron as he tried drinking his feelings away.

"Can't stay sober for too long." Riley came out with, as a cheeky grin was forced onto his face.

The plan to distance himself from Jessie was completely forgotten when he thought they shared a moment after they watched The Breakfast Club together - only for Riley to realise it was one sided.

Jessie told him before that he didn't feel that way about him, so Riley was still uncertain why he kept torturing himself over pining for Jessie.

Riley just wanted a distraction for tonight, just one night, so that he didn't have to keep thinking about wanting Jessie so much.

Riley grabbed the bottle that Cameron was still pouring out off, he held the neck of the large bottle and began to nurse it dry.

"You might want to slow down a bit." Cameron commented as he tried to take the bottle away from Riley.

However Riley pulled it away from Cameron as he continued to drink from the bottle. "We're only just getting started."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The party started to kick it up a notch once truth or dare started. Normally Riley would be up for games, but tonight the alcohol was dampening his mood. Riley felt that the alcohol was making him more sad, instead of the usual exciting person that people loved to be around.

There was only a small bunch of people that were playing tonight, and all of the players were those that Riley was familiar with.

Jessie, Cameron, Olivia and her roommate Betty, Chantelle and her roommate Harriette, and himself were playing at the moment.

Riley started the game by spinning the bottle amongst the crowd of cheers, with it eventually landing on Chantelle when it stopped moving.

Before Riley could even ask the question, Chantelle had already picked truth. So Riley asked her, "If there's one thing you could change about Cameron, what would it be?"

Chantelle laughed out loud as she was quick with a response. "That he would stop singing in the shower!"

Cameron turned to his girlfriend and pretended he was upset by her. "I thought you liked my singing?"

"You're good at singing 'happy birthday', that's about it."

Chantelle kissed her boyfriend as an apology, once everybody stopped laughing at him. She then span the bottle next, with it landing on her roommate.

Once she asked for a dare, Chantelle made her perform a strip tease for Riley. An enthusiastic Harriette finished her drink before she slowly made her way towards Riley. Despite the fact that everyone else was cheering the pair on, Riley kept his composure - to mask the fact that he wasn't into it.

The group drunkenly hummed a tune together so that Harriette was in the mood to continue her performance, as she eventually slipped her bra off from under her shirt.

Harriette threw her bra at Riley, and he caught it by reflex before throwing it over his shoulder. Riley didn't show any enthusiasm when Harriette was now sitting on his lap. She held onto Riley's neck as she leaned her head back, deliberately whipping her red hair around like a windmill.

"Okay, we're done now." Riley declared as he pushed Harriette of his lap.

"You probably got Riley too excited with that performance." Olivia giggled as she returned Harriette's bra to her.

Riley looked towards Jessie, and a part of him was praying that there was an ounce of jealousy from him. Instead, all he saw was Jessie embracing Olivia with one arm, kissing her on the cheek as they talked intimately together.

"Let's just keep going with the game." A dejected Riley sighed as he continued drinking from his bottle.

~~~~~~~~~~

The game lasted a while, and Riley was even more inebriated when Cameron had dared him to finish off everyone else's drinks.

Previously Betty had dared Jessie to spend the rest of the night shirtless. Jessie had dared Olivia to do the chicken dance alone, and Cameron got the truth about whether Chantelle ever spoke about their sex life.

"Chantelle says that you're the best." Betty informed a smug Cameron.

Cameron proudly kissed Chantelle as he hugged her closer. Chantelle nudged her boyfriend's sides before loudly whispering, "You can't hurt a man's ego when it comes to sex."

Jessie wanted to move the conversation along as he was very embarrassed about hearing his brother's sex life. He hid his face behind his beer as he then asked, "Whose turn is it?"

"Mine!" A drunk Betty giggled as she spun the bottle. The bottle kept spinning round until she saw it land on Jessie. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Jessie confidently answered.

"I dare you to kiss everyone in the circle." Betty grinned.

"First you wanted me to strip my shirt off, and now you want me to kiss you," Jessie pointed out whilst laughing. "Just admit that you like me Betty."

Olivia enthusiastically clapped her hands as she encouraged Jessie to follow through with her friend's dare. "You can't back out on a dare Jessie."

Jessie drew the biggest sarcastic breath he could muster up, and laughed to himself when he drank his beer. "If I must..."

Jessie only pecked his brother on the cheek because he didn't want to throw up whenever the image popped into his head. All of the other girls were given a 1 second kiss that he felt nothing for, and then he passionately french kissed Olivia - where he definitely felt something.

Olivia had to quickly put an end to it by pushing Jessie towards Riley. Jessie brushed Riley off by pushing his temple away from him, so that they didn't have to kiss.

"There's no way that I'm kissing Riley." Jessie told everyone.

"Why not?" Cameron chuckled, "You could do worse than Riley."

Jessie shook his head as he sat back in his spot. "That's a line too far. I'm already a big slut for kissing you lot, I think we can stop it here - right Riley?"

"Whatever." Riley whispered before he decided that he had played enough tonight.

Jessie watched Riley stand up from his spot and quickly say his goodbyes to everybody. Once they watched Riley abruptly leave, everybody else in the circle began to turn towards each other with a confused look on their face.

"I'll go check on him then I guess." Jessie told them as he followed Riley back to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Riley, wait!" Jessie shouted as he caught up with Riley before he could close the door.

Riley rolled his eyes when he saw Jessie had followed him. "Just go back to everyone else, you seemed like you were having so much fun with them."

"I was until you made a big scene," Jessie joked. "Is there something wrong?"

The entire night, Riley never had an empty drink in his hand. Riley was drunk enough where he was one more drink away from throwing up, but he was sober enough to think about what he was saying.

"You kissed all those other whores... Why not me?"

Jessie looked at the sincere, hurt look on Riley's face. He furrowed his brows at Riley as he was confused on why Riley seemed to have such a big problem with it.

So Jessie ended up laughing when he asked Riley, "Are you jealous or something?"

"No." Riley lied.

Riley had spent the entire night watching Jessie continue to grow closer with Olivia, and see him become more intimidate with everyone except him.

And Riley couldn't hide how falling for Jessie was starting to hurt more and more, with him being the only one that Jessie wouldn't even dare to kiss - despite it just being a part of a game.

Jessie teased Riley by playfully pinching his cheeks. "You're acting and behaving ridiculous, Riley."

"I'm not being ridiculous," Riley told Jessie assuredly. "I think the reason you didn't want to kiss me, was because you're worried everyone would see how you're a tiny bit gay for liking it."

Jessie shook his head in disbelief at Riley's attempt to get under his nerves. He didn't know why Riley was being more dramatic than a pubescent girl, but he did know that Riley was acting out over something.

"Stop being crazy Riley, I don't know how much I can blame on you being drunk anymore." Jessie joshed.

"Kiss me and prove it wrong." Riley challenged as he crossed his arms. "One little kiss won't make you gay... Isn't that what you're afraid of?"

"Is this some kind of reverse psychology so that I will kiss you, and you can get your way? Because that's how we started having sex, and I'm not falling for your bait." Jessie pointed out as he couldn't hold back the smile from his laughing.

Riley stepped closer towards Jessie so that he was now pressed against the wall. Whispering in a low, and seductive voice, "One kiss, and I won't bring up how you are kind of liking this right now..."

Jessie was frustrated with Riley's deluded behaviour. Jessie noticed that Riley had been acting hot and cold with him over the last couple of days, and he tried to give Riley time to work out his own problems.

Thinking that it would stop Riley behaving so irrational lately, Jessie agreed to give Riley what he wanted - in order to save his own sanity. "Fine, just one-"

Riley was as quick as a flying arrow to kiss Jessie so passionately. Riley brought their heads closer together by slotted his lips against Jessie's, holding his neck as he brought their mouths closer.

Riley leaned all of his weight against Jessie so that he could feel closer to him. He moved his hand to caress Jessie's cheek, after wanting to touch the delicately smooth skin for so long.

When Riley felt their tongues brush against each other, Jessie pushed him away with an alarming look in his eyes.

"I've got to go."

Jessie ran out of the room before Riley could even stop him. Riley leaned his head against the wall where Jessie was just pressed against, and Riley started banging his head against the wall when he realised he may have ruined everything between them.

============

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.4M 94K 32
NEW VERSION IS PUBLISHED "He squints his eyes at me with an intense glare that makes me squirm. I don't know if it's the intense pain in my shoulder...
Scholar Autorstwa ☆

Dla nastolatków

1M 40.4K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
10.2K 192 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...
62.4K 2.7K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...