Taekook | My "HEROIN" |

Af GukTHRUSTS

"I'm a virgin and I only want to give myself to you." -Taehyung "I would love to be your first. Be mine and... Mere

Teaser 🎥
Introduction of Characters
Chapter 1
Surprise!
wow tysm!💜💜💜
Chapter 2
😍
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Hi my boragays!👋
Tysm guys!
Chapter 5
Surprise!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
😱😨😭
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Thanks Guys. 💖
💜
Chapter 16
📚
Thanks!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Boragays please read...
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
THANK YOU!
My Boragays Fam💜
Reaching out😍😘
Chapter 34
My Boragays💜
💜💜💜
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Congrats TaeKook🐯🐰
The Author asks...
PLEASE READ.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
THANK YOU WATTPAD!
Chapter 41
😊
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
My Boragays💜
Guessing Game💡❓❔❔
FINAL CLUE❕❕❕
Chapter 46
heads up
Chapter 47
Authornim Asks...
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser Video 🎞️🎬📽️
Chapter 52
Upcoming chapters video teaser🎞️🎥
Author's Message
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Announcement
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Thrusties...
Hi
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
NEW UPCOMING BOOK!📖
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Author Asks❓❗❓
HELP
REPORT
Final Voting
Chapter 62
Hmmmm...
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Game
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
👋
New upcoming book teaser video
Chapter 69
Guys
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Annyeong👋
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Thrusties...
💜
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Guessing Game?
Chapter 87
Thrusties
Chapter 88
Question❓❗❓
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
😭
Chapter 92
THANK YOU!!!!!!❤❤❤
Chapter 93
Ready?
FINALE
Bonus Chapter
New Books📚
💜💜💜
💜
Tea Time☕
Thank God!
Thank you sooo much!
PLEASE READ.

Chapter 32

11.1K 402 122
Af GukTHRUSTS

(Credits to the owner of the video lyrics.Don't forget to vote.😊)

This chapter contains smut🔞 and cursing.If you're not comfortable with it,you may skip this chapter or stop reading it.READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

*******************************************
"Are you fucking kidding me Yoongi!I hate pranks and you know that!"

"Hyung,I am not kidding." Yoongi smirks.

"H-how?W-when?" Jungkook asks.

"Can we all take a seat first.Guys,calm down." Yoongi says and they all sat down at the couch altogether.

"Okay,hear me out guys.Well first of all,we were so young back then and we broke up when my parents and I migrated to the United States.It was more on a puppy love,and we fell apart because of the distance between us but I consider her as my first love."

"W-wait!hold on!Is that the mystery girl that you're head over heels with and I was asking you who she was but you didn't tell me?If I can still remember when Taehyung and I are still in the U.S we visited your house and you were just crying like a fool.So you're telling me that the girl you cried a river for was KANG YIREN?"

Yoongi nods while Taehyung was still processing all of it and Jungkook who is sitting by his side was so confused.He doesn't know what to feel at the moment.

"Uhm...she never told me anything about you.She said that I'm her first love."

Yoongi just looks at him straight in the eyes and there was a few seconds of silence.

"Well,can I be more honest here?Even if we broke up due to inevitable circumstances,I still love Yiren.I know she moved on because of you,but since we are too young to know what love is during that time,If this makes you feel better,she admitted to me on the phone when you started dating her that you are her first love.We are too young and never had a chance to have sex so you are really her first.Don't ever doubt that.And also,we are friends on social media and we have constant communication."

Taehyung interrupts...

"Ohhh fuck.So Yoongi hyung,is this the reason why you're here in Korea because of her?" Taehyung asks and Seokjin was so livid.

"Uhhhh...well aside from my tour here,I...I wanted to see her." Yoongi scratched his neck feeling a little bit tense.

"FOR WHAT!DO YOU WANT OUR FAMILY TO DISOWN YOU?YOONGI SHE IS LIKE A PSYCHO AND I WILL NEVER ACCEPT HER IN OUR FAMILY.OVER...MY...DEAD...BODY!YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU REALLY WANT THEN WE'LL TALK."

Seokjin stood up the couch and walk upstairs heading to his bedroom.Disappointed was an understatement for him making Yoongi sigh.He knows his cousin very well.

"H-hyung...Do you still love her?"

"I WON'T BE HAVING SEX WITH HER LAST NIGHT IN HER PLACE IF NOT."

Jungkook and Taehyung was totally speechless.

=========================================

Flashback (2days ago)

Yoongi arrives at the airport and calls Yiren right away.

*Ring Ring

"H-Hello Yoongi?"

"I'm at the airport now where are you?"

"I'm on my way please wait for me."

"Okay."

****************************************

Time Skip⏩

After half an hour...

Yiren arrives at the airport by herself and got out of the car hurriedly.
As soon as Yiren arrives,Yoongi told his bodyguards to go home and rest because he wants to have a private time with her and his bodyguards obliged and enters their own cars.His manager already left because Yoongi wants to take a few days rest before his final concert in Seoul.

"Yoongi oh my God!" Yiren hugs him so tight.

"Hmmm so hows my first love?" Yoongi asks making Yiren blush.

"Well,Jungkook broke up with me months ago and we lost our baby.He was so mad." Yiren pouts

"Who wouldn't be mad,ofcourse he is the father and he cares for the baby." Yoongi says.

"I know...and I want him back."

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"How about me?you don't want me back?" Yoongi provokes.

"Aish Yoongi..."

"You're my first love,but that Jungkook was your first love." Yoongi fake pouts.

"Don't be such a baby.You can stay over my place before you go to your condo." Yiren bit her lips.

"Well,you haven't met any of my family members and relatives so I might introduce you to them.Is that alright?"

"Oh really?sure!ofcourse!just tell me when.I hope they will like me."

"Okay." Yoongi says.

"So,shall we go now to my apartment?"

"Alright."

.
.
.

Yoongi placed his luggages at the trunk of Yiren's car as she drove off to her apartment.

======================================

Time Skip⏩

It was 9:45 pm and as soon as they arrived in her apartment they both started to drink.

"Uhmmmm it been a long time since we saw each other,my hot ex boyfriend." Yiren winks.

"Hmmmm yeah,my first love."

"You're still hot as fuck" Yoongi lick his lips.

They were so drunk but still manage to communicate with each other quite well.

"Stop you're seducing me." Yiren giggles.

"Come here sweetheart,sit on my lap."

Yiren stood up from her seat and sat on his lap facing him.She was holding Yoongi's shoulders for support and their bodies were so close and he can feel Yoongi's dick getting hard.She was just wearing a skirt and her panty was rubbing on his jeans because she was sitting on his lap.

They stared at each other and Yoongi initiated the kiss and Yiren kissed him back hungrily.

Their make out session lasted for a few minutes when Yoongi starts touching her legs all the way up to her breasts and starts to massage it.

"Fuck I'm so horny." Yoongi whispers to Yiren.

"Me too." Yiren says.

Yoongi starts to remove the button of her blouse and removes her underwear.After that,he carries her bridal style and brings her straight to her bedroom.

He lays Yiren on top of her bed who was already all naked lying down looking at him.

"Fuck I want your body."

"Then,come and get me..." Yiren bit her lips and Yoongi didn't waste his time and starts to eat her out making her moan while placing one finger,followed by another one as he licks her clit.

"Ahhhhhh ahhhhhh fuuuucckkkk!"
Yiren moans as she tightly gripped the sheets.He's eating her deep making her breasts bounce.Yoongi was so hard seeing her legs widely spread infront of him.

"Ahhhhh uhhhhhh just l-like that Y-Yoongi!"

Yoongi pleasures her then suddenly stops to suck her nipples both sides.Yiren closed her eyes with pleasure.

"F-Fuckkkk.Lick my nipples more.ahhhhhh shiiiit."

After pleasuring her for a few minutes,they switched places.

Yiren undressed Yoongi and pushed him to bed...

"Oohhhhh you're so agressive huh.I like that." Yoongi licks his lips.

Yoongi moans when Yiren starts to pump and suck his dick up and down.

"Uuuhhhhhh shiiit!"

"Uhmmmm you like that huh?"

"Yes Yiren."

"You want me?"

"Yes.Please stop teasing me, I will wreck you."

Yiren gave him a pleasurable blow job and after a few minutes,Yoongi starts to dominate her and lays her down flat on her bed.

"I'll fuck you so hard." Yoongi whispers as he starts to lick her ears making her so wet."

"Umhhhh Yoongi"Yiren moans.

Yoongi slowly spread her legs wide and starts to rub his fully erected dick outside her wet pussy then after a few rubs,he starts to enter her hole.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh fuckk it's so big like Jungkook." Yiren says.

She doesn't need to get lubricated because she was so wet and horny.

Yoongi lets her adjust the size of his dick inside her and fucks her raw without a condom.

He thrusts in and out of her mercilessly making Yiren arch her back.

"UHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK FUCKKKKK FUCKKKKK.FUCK ME HARDER AHHHHHHHHH YESSSSS." Yiren says like she was going out of her mind.

They fucked for hours till they fell asleep.Yoongi spent two days on her apartment because Yiren wants it before going to the Kim's Residence to visit his cousins Taehyung and Jin.

======================================

Note:

My boragays,Taekook's getaway vacation will be on the upcoming chapters.(Just a little spoiler.)😂

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1M 43.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
845K 45.3K 55
Chaos spreads in the lives of Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung when they receive the news about their lovers death. A war between hatred and hopeless...
27.8K 2.3K 43
Read to find it...........
85.6K 1.8K 18
I wrote this while in middle school, sorry for all the grammatical errors and sorry for the cringy worthy material.