HEIR || 𝗣.𝗝𝗠 ✔️

Bởi milkbqbes

"Are you sure about that? Do you..not remember Mr. Kissable Lips"? He asked as his thumb swiftly grazed my lo... Xem Thêm

Heir : Characters + Disclaimer
1 : Aera's choice
2 : Did you even shower?
3 : First snow, first meeting
4 : Mr. Kim and Mr. Park's chaos
5 : Picky princess
6 : Queens Enterprises
7 : Late night calls
8 : Park Jimin strikes again!
9 : Red dress, black dress..back off bitch
10 : Nightmares, movie dates
12 : Not loved by everyone
13 : Stay the night
14 : Fluffy really doesn't like me now, eh?
15 : María
16 : Let's hit the club
17 : City nights
18 : Jung Hoseok?
19 : Holy shit is right
20 : Chaos unfolds
21 : Tears
22 : Ikissedparkjimin
23 : Namjoon's Kitchen
24 : Cousins, Jieun's misery
25 : I'm sorry
26 : Dynamite
27 : Sweetheart, Wake up!
28 : Jeons Home
29 : Thought you were the trashcan
30 : Hospital, Ramyun night
31 : Red roses, Surprise!
32 : Ella? Bella? Mozzarella?
33 : Mr. shortie, Muscle pig!
34 : A date with Jeon Aera isn't just any ordinary date
35 : Graduation
36 : Golden Closest Warehouse
37 [Final Chapter]
Epilogue
• Authors Note •
Jeon Aera!

11 : Goodnight, mysterious woman

226 24 29
Bởi milkbqbes

~

- 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 -

When her dark red lips seemed super inviting I couldn't help but lean in.

Having to flinch away was what got me as red as a tomato and from the corner of my eyes I could see that Aera was going through the same.

Why would someone even do that, argh!

We turned around to see through the back mirror of the car when we heard the yelling of people who were in the cars, most probably because their romantic moment might have also gotten ruined because of that horn.

We could see a man stepping out, bowing and apologizing because his kid had honked accidentally while he sat in his lap.

Who even brings kids to a romantic movie?

We both made eye contact and chuckled.

My hand raised up to brush my hair back, away from my forehead and Aera's hand rose up to rub the nape of her neck awkwardly.

- 𝘼𝙚𝙧𝙖 -

After another hour the movie finally came to an end and we were now on the way to a restaurant for a dinner.

"You're going to like this place Aera ssi! This one is better then the previous one!" Jimin said with his eyes on the road.

"Mhm I'm really hungry so it better be". I said and chuckled to which he grinned.

"Trust me on this one, a close friend of mine owns it and it's quite a popular restaurant yet it gives you those cozy vibes". He said.

"Do all of your friends own restaurants, Jimin? If yes then please take me to all of them, I want free food". I said with twinkling eyes as I looked towards him.

"Can't deny you on that one". He laughed and so did I.

The car soon came to a stop in the parking area and Jimin unbuckled his seatbelt and got out as I unbuckled mine the door of my side opened and stood Jimin, smiling down on me.

I smiled back at him and blushed slightly because of the effect his smile had on me.

As I got up and straightened out the little creases that had formed on my dress Jimin shut the door behind him and came to stand next to me.

"Shall we, milady?" He asked and held his arm out and I grinned, linking my arms with him as my other hand clutched onto my Chanel handbag.

We both began walking towards the restaurant and my eyes moved up to look at the board of the restaurant, in a brush font in the fine color of a mixture of a pale yellow and golden was written the name of the restaurant 'Silver Min'.

The restaurant had an old look to it which made it look even more attractive because you don't see that much these days.

As we neared the doors of the restaurant Jimin used his free hand to push the door open and the different aromas of different cuisines hit our noses almost immediately.

The chimes which were hung on the door chimed indicating that a customer was in.

As we walked inside we saw how there were mini cabins on either sides of the restaurant.

We could hear the chatter of the people and the clatter of the cutlery.

We were then led to one of the cabins in the restaurant and we took our seats on the wooden chairs as I still took my time looking around, observing the little details of this small yet cozy restaurant which brings you a sort of comfort.

The buzzing every now and then of the music playing fades in the background as Jimin starts speaking.

"You seem to like this place Aera ssi?" He asked with a playful tone, wiggling his eyebrows in a fun manner.

"Mhm. This place is really cozy and I do indeed like it Jimin ssi". I replied.

With a knock on the cabins door it slides open and comes in a man who was a little taller to the man sitting in front of me.

Dressed in all black his blond hair rested on his forehead giving his skin an even paler look then it already has.

He wore a plain black hoodie with double stripe track pants black/white along with track black grey red sneakers.

"Oh, looks like you have company today,Jimin?" He asks in his hoarse voice with an brow arched perfectly.

"Yes, hyung". Jimin replied with his cheeks turning a light shade of pink to which the man laughed and teased him.

"Anyways, nice to meet you ,Aera ssi! Call me yoongi" he said flashing his gummy smile towards me with his hand raised towards me asking for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too, Yoongi". I said smiling, shaking his hand.

"How do you know my name already though, if I may ask". I questioned with my brows slightly furrowed.

"Oh come on, Aera ssi! I don't live under a rock! Who in korea doesn't know you?" He exclaimed in a duh tone to which I nodded knowingly.

"Now , now what can I get for this beautiful couple right here?" He asked reaching for pocket of his apron from which he brought out notepad on which was attached a pen, flipping the notepad open he clicked the pen while we both blushed slightly at his choice of words.

While Jimin ordered his usual yoongi helped me pick out a suitable menu and now we made small talk while we waited for our orders to arrive.

"Yes and he never returned the lamp ever again". He completed his story about Yoongi and we burst out laughing.

"You guys seem to be really good friends how did you meet?" I asked resting my face on my palm as my elbow rested on the table which was in front of us.

"Hmm, I came to this restaurant years ago when it first started business, I was one of the very first customers actually! As I began visiting this restaurant more often and the time went by me and Yoongi Hyung just happened to become really good friends and ever since then we're still good friends". He finished with a smile which was brought on his lips after looking back to the time when him and Yoongi had most probably first met.

"He seems to be a really good guy indeed! I wish there was some way in which I could promote this restaurant more!" I said.

"Aera ssi you haven't even tried the food here and you say all of that?" Jimin shook his head and laughed.

"I mean you have a good choice of taste so I'm sure this restaurant must be just as good as the ones you took me to before?" I said and as if on cue with a knock the door of our cabin slid open and in came Yoongi with a trolley which had our steaming hot food.

I straightened my posture as Yoongi placed our food on the table in front of us along with our beverages.

"Bon Appetite, lovely couple". He flashed his gummy smile towards us and left us alone.

Taking the first bite of the lamb skewers I closed my eyes in pure bliss as the delicious taste hit my taste buds.

The rest of our dinner went by romantically and we were now in the car on the way back to my residence as Jimin insisted on dropping me back home.

We were a block or two away from reaching our destination when the engine made a weird noise and smoke started puffing out from the front of the car and the car came to a stop as we sat there with confusion plastered on our faces.

"Aera ssi give me a minute let me check what's wrong". Jimin said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped out of the car shutting the door behind him.

I could see him lifting the boot of the car and moving the smoke away from his face using his hand, he checked the car for a minute or two before getting out his phone from his back pocket and calling someone.

After having his conversation he opened the door of the car of his side and stood there bending a little lower to be able to look inside of the car.

"Aera ssi, this is going to take more then two or three hours.. I'll call us a car and leave after dropping you off , this seems to be the only option if we don't want to sit in the car and wait for two or three whole hours". He said.

"It's okay Jimin ssi I'll just walk home from here! Hannam The Hill residency isn't far from here". I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt and stepped out of the car softly shutting the door behind me.

Within a few seconds Jimin was on my side and we stood facing each other as I clutched my handbag into my hands.

"Aera ssi are you sure can walk alone? I'll take you there!" He said and I shook my head softly and smiled at him.

"No, not at all Jimin ssi! You've done enough for today as it is, I can go alone from here and I'm familiar with this area as well so there's nothing to worry about!" I said.

"Well, as you wish Aera ssi.." he said in an almost sad tone.

"Thank you so much for today Jimin ssi! I really enjoyed a lot! I mean it when I say that!" I said with a smile on my face.

He lips curved up into a smile as well and reached up to his eyes as his cheeks squished upwards adorably.

" I enjoyed a lot today as well Aera ssi I hope to see you soon". He said and I nodded and took my turn to leave.

"Aera ssi!" Jimin's voice stopped me from moving any further and I turned around once again only for him to place his hands on both of my cheeks and leaning forward he placed a soft lingering kiss on my forehead as I closed my eyes for a brief second.

"Goodnight, Aera" he whispered leaning his forehead on my for a second before I could no longer feel his hands on my cheeks nor his forehead placed on mine.

As I looked up I could see Jimin staring right at me with his cheeks flushed a light shade of baby pink.

"Goodnight, Jimin" I said in an almost inaudible tone, flustered but he still managed to hear it and smiled while nodding.

It had been about five minutes since I had been walking alone in this lane which was as dark as the night trying to walk faster because I couldn't wait to get home and hit the bed.

My residence was still about a few minutes away when I felt a two hands wrapping around my mouth, preventing me from screaming as I felt my body been dragged back.

My handbag dropped from my hands landing to the ground with a harsh thud and my heels scraped the ground as the person showed no sign of stopping.

Sweat beads formed on my forehead as I clawed hard on the hands that were around my mouth.

With the amount of force being used I could very easily tell that it's a man.

Realizing that just clawing at his hands wouldn't work I reassured myself as an idea popped up in my mind.

I really hope this works...

Someone please show up...

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦..

Anyone...please..

I gulped as I raised my hand and hit that mans face using the back of my left hand and I immediately used my right arm to jab my elbow into his stomach.

His hold loosened on me which made it easier for me to turn around and move away from him.

He was very tall and muscular, dressed in all black and a mask covered his face entirely except for his eyes making it hard for me to look at him.

He groaned in pain as I spun around and my left leg flew in the air landing straight on his face and I could hear a faint voice of his jaw cracking due to the amount of force I used.

I ran to the other side immediately grabbing my handbag I removed the pepper spray from the inside and held it in my hand and tightened my hold on the straps of the handbag I gulped as I ran back to him, I could see him attempting to get back up from the ground on his feet.

Steadily reaching for the pusher of the spray I sprayed the pepper spray in his eyes from a close distance so that it hurts him as much as possible.

He immediately started thrashing his hands vigorously around trying to reach me while his eyes were shut tightly he let out a chain of curses under his breath which came out muffled due to the mask he was wearing,

His hand somehow managed to hit mine and the pepper spray which I held went flying to the other side of the road to be precise I could no longer see it.

I raised my handbag and with all my force and hit the back of his head with my handbag.

He groaned out in pain and tried lunging towards me once again but I curled my fingers into a fist and smashed my hands against his face, punching his face as hard as I could.

I shook my hand as I felt the pain of punching him.

Within seconds he lunged towards me once again after shaking his head trying to get rid of the pain he managed to push us both onto the ground and he sat on top of me as I struggled to get out of his tight grip which held me down.

He reached for his back pocket and my eyes widened when I saw him take out a pocket knife and he aimed it particularly nowhere with just the intention of wanting to stab me.

As his hand raised to stab me I managed to somehow get a hold on his hand, trying not to get in contact with the blade.

I twisted his hand backwards and the knife went straight into his abdomen as he let out a scream of pain and backhanded me.

My neck turned to the side harshly and the side my lower lip felt busted already.

The impact of his slap caused me to twist the knife inside him and he cried out in pain.

This time he couldn't bear the pain and within seconds he was on the ground, knocked out cold.

I pushed him off me and stood up with wobbly step and stared at my hands which were covered in blood, his blood.

I let out a cry and looked at his body laying on the ground, he wasn't dead. He was still alive.

Before I could let out a sigh of relief the sounds of heavy footsteps running towards my direction alerted me and I could see two large masculine , bulky men in black clothing with the exact same mask as the man I just knocked out.

The both of them were coming in such a way that I could see no ways of escape.

One came from the front and the other from the back, if only this lane wasn't straight I would've ran sideways.

There's no escape now...

What do I do?

As they reached closer and closer to me I panicked more not knowing what to do, and finally one of them reached my left side grabbing my arm he began pulling me towards him as he held a cloth in his hand.

That's chloroform for sure...

Oh...someone help me..

I thrashed around violently and tried hitting him here or there but this man didn't even budge.

Hearing loud footsteps I tried screaming out for help but my mouth was covered with a large hand enabling me to do so.

With a loud thud the other man who was on the front of us fell to ground with his eyes rolling backwards.

My eyes flicked upwards to see a ...women?

She was wearing a black leather jumpsuit and her face was covered with a normal black cotton mask.

It's almost as if I've seen her before...

But where?

Her chest heaved as she held a baseball bat in her hand in a way which showed that she'd just hit the man on his head, knocking him out for good.

Looking down at the man I could see blood surrounding the sides of his head where he laid.

She hit him hard.

Coming forward with quick step she grabbed my free hand and pulled me towards her, snatching me away from the mans harsh grip with a lot of difficulty.

She handed me another baseball bat which she carried with her somehow.

Her brown eyes met mine and she nodded towards me and I nodded back at her tightening my grip on the bat.

She raised her bat and hit the bat onto the man's stomach which caused him to bend over and I took the chance to hit his head hard from the top to which he fell on his knees.

She raised her bat yet again and hit him on the same spot twice knocking him out as well.

Sighing in relieve we both took a few breathes calming ourselves down.

Meeting her gaze once again I noticed how she almost panicked and turned on her feet swiftly running away before I could even say anything.

As I kept my eyes on her descending figure in the dark I heard her voice.

"I called the police, don't worry!" She yelled as she never turned and finally disappeared into the darkness of the night.

~

𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻?

𝗜 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲...𝘀𝗺𝗵.

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶'𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁! :

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7K 174 11
He gulped, recalling the sensation of worshiping her satiny, soft skin, the way her lips gasped every time he nibbled on her delicate flesh. His thro...
1.1M 41.8K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." • • "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...
137K 4K 51
18+ MATURE || Jungkook x Reader || "Get on your knees." That cute shyness, the playful shine in his eyes, the cheeky smile...it was gone. The sweet m...
40K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...